Thanks Sara!

This topic contains 55 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Androgynous 3 hours, 7 minutes ago.

• Author
     bondage bunny 
    Participant

“oh…well….i’m sure it’s fine….” maybe i should just sign it….

i flip through a couple more pages and get out a pen…

it’s hard to focus on the words with your hands moving the way they are….

i sign the contract almost unthinkingly….

Androgynous 
    Participant

I almost snatch the contract from your hand and pass it of to the receptionist who takes it wherever.

“I think a little celebration is in order” I begin to unzip your pants.

bondage bunny 
    Participant

“oh my…” i’m certainly not going to complain about this!!!

i try to relax and close my eyes…

Androgynous 
    Participant

Everything is going so well until I pull down your pants and giggle at what I see.

“Is that it?” I look at you with a disappointed look on my face, as if I’ve just opened a Christmas present only to find out that it’s coal.

bondage bunny 
    Participant

i turn bright red as you laugh at my what i thought was average manhood.

“I…well….it’s….it’s average sized….i know i’m not huge…but i’ve never had any complaints before”

Androgynous 
    Participant

I take a second look at it, what your saying clearly isn’t helping as I prod at it with my finger “it isn’t even hard”

bondage bunny 
    Participant

“I’m just startled and nervous. I’m sorry. I’ve never been in a situation like this before”

i continue to get redder and redder….

Androgynous 
    Participant

“Don’t tell me your a virgin” I laugh even more and that begins to attract the attention of others in the office.

Suddenly there are about at least a dozen curious bystanders and a couple of them even have there phones out to record your embarrassment for future generations.

bondage bunny 
    Participant

“nevermind…..i should just go…maybe this isn’t the job for me”

i try to stand up and pull up my pants to try to escape the humiliation

Androgynous 
    Participant

“Aw, don’t be such a baby, we can still have some fun together” I give your ass a playful swat as you attempt to get your pants back up.

“Where are you going? You signed a contract” I remind you “even if you can’t fuck we can still find uses for you!” I giggle teasing you.

bondage bunny 
    Participant

damn…i forgot about the contract! “well….ok. maybe i can give it a try. What do you want to do?”

Androgynous 
    Participant

“Lets start by getting you out of these unflattering clothes and into your proper office uniform”

I lead you away from the crowd and into the changing rooms at the end of the hall “it probably wouldn’t hurt to have a shower as well since we are here” I smile sweetly while implying that you have BO.

bondage bunny 
    Participant

i follow along meekly trying to keep what little remains of my dignity…

“office uniform? oh…i just showered this morning….”

Androgynous 
    Participant

Despite your protests to the contrary I don’t relent on the shower, instead I double down and push a bottle of pink shower gel and pink shower cap into your hands “trust me you need it!”

“If you need any help I’ll be right outside” I wink at you.

bondage bunny 
    Participant

“ok, fine, i don’t mind.” i step into the shower….put the silly cap on and wash up thoroughly with the shower gel.  it smells kind of funny…..

Androgynous 
    Participant

I count to five, that’s how long it usually takes for them to scream like a girl when they notice that there body hair is being washed away down the drain.

bondage bunny 
    Participant

oh my god! “What’s going on here? What have you done to me?!?!” i see all my hair below the neck going down the drain….

i’m so smooth and look so different this way…

Androgynous 
    Participant

I giggle.

Hopefully your to upset to notice my reaction as I wait to see if your coming out of the shower or not.

Oops I almost forgot the second surprise, I grab your clothes and shove them down the laundry shoot also known as the burn shaft.

Unfortunately for you there isn’t even a towel lying around as I coo innocently “is something wrong?”

bondage bunny 
    Participant

“where are my clothes…..is there a towel? what’s going on?”

i look around in confusion…..i feel so humiliated. when will this nightmare end….

Androgynous 
    Participant

“Where did you leave them?” I do a bad job pretending to look.

“There should be one around” I do an even worse job looking.

“That’s odd” I smile and shrug it off like it’s just one of those things “you do have a nice body though” I giggle as I look at you in all your naked glory “I love a man who shave all over!”

bondage bunny 
    Participant

“what am i going to do? I can’t run around the place naked… wait…i don’t shave….i think the shampoo you gave me did that”

i look around frantically for something to wear

Androgynous 
    Participant

“Don’t be silly, shampoo doesn’t do that” I laugh at you rather then how stupid it sounds.

I’m not cruel and heartless though so I offer to help you out with your lack of clothing situation “I have some spare uniforms back at my office” I smile sweetly as you remember the long walk it took to get here, turns out I am cruel after all!

bondage bunny 
    Participant

how am i going to get there like this? “is that the only way? Isn’t there a towel or something i can use to cover myself?”

Androgynous 
    Participant

I look from your face to your crotch and back to your face again, as much fun as if would be seeing you walking around with nothing but your hands to protect your modesty it would be just as fun if I could actually trick you into agreeing to wear the sissylink belt.

“Well” I pause as if just thinking of it “there is one thing”

I keep you in suspense as I show rather then tell you, not that you could tell exactly what it is from just looking at the metal thong like thing.

“Here you go” the look on your face is priceless as I offer it to you as if expecting you to know what it is.

bondage bunny 
    Participant

“what is that? metal underpants? is this all you have?” i have no clue what that is…but at this point it’s probably better than going around naked. it looks awfully tight….and i’m not sure how i’d even get it on.

Androgynous 
    Participant

Metal underpants? Yeah lets go with that “something like that” I bring out that smile that can melt butter again.

Viewing 26 posts - 31 through 56 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar