Thanks Sara!

This topic contains 55 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Androgynous 3 hours, 7 minutes ago.

• Author
     bondage bunny 
    Participant

it’s been a tough month….

I was let go from my job….my apartment flooded and I had to move in with my friend Sara until it was repaired. I’ve been interviewing like crazy….but there’s just nothing out there right now.

Fortunately, Sara heard about a possible opening at the M&R Corporation. She said that she doesn’t know much about the position, but at least it’s something….

After scheduling an interview I walk into the lobby with a letter and a reference number…and still no idea what i’m applying for…

bondage bunny 
    Participant

My name it taken and i’m told to have a seat and wait…

bondage bunny 
    Participant

hello? is anyone here?

Androgynous 
    Participant

After a long wait you are met by an incredibly beautiful secretary with flowing blonde hair and even longer legs.

Your tall but in her heels she’s even taller as she tells you to follow her and leads you to the elevators around the corner.

The walk takes under 30 seconds but her perfume is as intoxicating as the sight of her tight ass which is barely contained in her tiny skirt as she walks ahead of you.

The elevator opens instantly and she steps in first and presses the button for the 20th floor.

After doing that she drops the keycard which is used to access the restricted floors on the ground by her heels.

bondage bunny 
    Participant

My initial irritation with having to wait so long fades away as I’m mesmerized by the secretary leading me to the elevators.

“Hi there!” i tentatively say, now much more excited to work here. “have you been working here long?”

As we enter the elevator, i notice she’s dropped her keycard. “let me get that for you.” I bend over and kneel down to retrieve the keycard and pause for a moment to look at her legs….and heels.

Androgynous 
    Participant

She doesn’t seem to mind you ogling her or the fact that if you look up while down there you could clearly see the color of her panties.

When your done admiring her she thanks you and tells you that she hasn’t been here long but that’s it a great place to work.

She then asks what position you are interviewing for.

bondage bunny 
    Participant

“I’m not sure what positions are available. I’m currently between jobs so i don’t think I can really be picky.” My roommate mentioned that this might be a good fit for me. I don’t even really know what you do here.

i continue to babble on nervously as the elevator moves towards it’s destination

Androgynous 
    Participant

She tells you that it’s a big company which does a lot of things but that if you work as part of the office staff you’ll get work together with her, closely.

She makes it a point to touch your shoulder as she smiles at you so that you clearly understand just how closely she’s talking about.

Just at that moment the elevator doors open to me standing there.

bondage bunny 
    Participant

I blush at the implications of a “close working relationship” and the touch on my shoulder. I barely notice that the elevator doors have opened and just stare off into space a bit…

Androgynous 
    Participant

I had hoped to catch you in a more compromising position but alas, obviously the bimbo secretary needs to be sent back to the corporate retreat for a refresher course on dick sucking.

She spots me first and her expression changes and she freezes.

I make a second attempt to get your attention “going up?”

bondage bunny 
    Participant

oh my! I’m staring off into space like a horny school boy! “yes Ma’am. i think so. what floor please?”

I steal a quick glance at the new passenger on the elevator and note the frightened look on the secretary. maybe she meant more than i initially dismissed…

Androgynous 
    Participant

“The same” I say without even looking.

“Are you new here?”

bondage bunny 
    Participant

i push the button to close the doors and try not to stare.

“A friend of mine suggested that i apply for work here. I haven’t actually been hired yet. May i ask what you do here?”

Androgynous 
    Participant

I step closer to you and adjust your collar, appearing to hit on you as well as I smile and say “I’m the manager here so with any luck I’ll be on top of you!”

bondage bunny 
    Participant

I blush uncontrollably and back up a little until I hit the back wall of the elevator as i wonder what kind of situation I’ve gotten myself into. Are all of the women here so flirty? “Um, yes Ma’am” i say a little hesitantly. “I hope we get a chance to work together”

Androgynous 
    Participant

I giggle as you for want of a better word flea from me in terror, don’t tell me your a virgin, or worse have some loyal girlfriend.

“Good, I love a man who knows how to rise to the occasion, who can really penetrate hard to get the job done” I barely even try to hide behind innuendo as I close the distance between us, trapping you between myself and the wall as I lean in and place my hand on your crotch, my fingertips grazing the outline of your cock.

Time seems to stop or at least the elevator, shouldn’t you have reached the floor by now and is the secretary just watching?

I look at you with burning desire in my eyes “what do you say stud? Is that you?”

bondage bunny 
    Participant

oh my god! I’ve never been around a woman that is this aggressive before. All my previous girlfriends wanted me to take the lead…

my eyes go wide….her perfume is so intoxicating….trying to focus on being professional.

i glance over at the secretary….what is she doing to herself? what kind of place is this….

if i didn’t need a job so badly, i’d be out of here.

>gulp< it could be worse though…

instead….i stammer out “yes Ma’am…”

Androgynous 
    Participant

“Good boy” I grab your package and give it a quick squeeze before the elevator doors open as if on some kind of timer and I just let go of you, spin on my heels and exit the open doors.

“Make sure he signs the contract and then send him to my office!” I say and have just enough time to look back and wink at you as the doors close once more.

The secretary smiles at you, apparently that means you got the job right?

The doors open again and this time it’s your floor as she takes you by the hand and leads you down the corridor only to suddenly pull you into what at first glance looks like a janitors closet.

She tells you to be quick about it as she reaches under her skirt to presumably remove her panties?

bondage bunny 
    Participant

stunned, i lurch forward just a bit as the elevators stops. Wait…did she just hire me? i think so! oh my….this is going to be such a fun place to work! Is everyone like this?

I follow the pretty secretary trying to get my bearings here. All of the hallways look so much alike here

As she pulls me suddenly into a room, i try to figure out what’s going on….a janitors closet?

oh…i think she wants to…..

I suddenly turn red from head to toe….this isn’t what i was expecting today. I certainly owe Sara for recommending this to me!

Androgynous 
    Participant

She stops mid whatever she is doing and tilts her head so that she can look up at you while questioning why your just standing there like that.

bondage bunny 
    Participant

“oh….what are you doing?!?! It’s my first day…i don’t want to get into trouble….maybe we could…. um.. later?”

Androgynous 
    Participant

The look on her face changes to one of disbelief and then annoyance as she straightens herself out.

She’s not at all happy and lets you know it as she proceeds to question your manhood, querying whether your one of those pansy mama’s boys who’s dicks don’t work!

bondage bunny 
    Participant

that’s not it at all…..and i’ll prove it if you want. i’m just trying to get along…

Androgynous 
    Participant

Since you don’t say anything and just stand there looking at her she shakes her head, calls you hopeless and opens the door to exit the closet.

And who should just happen to be passing by at that very moment?

I smile when I see the two of you exiting the closet with the girl still adjusting her skirt.

“Busted!” I giggle.

bondage bunny 
    Participant

“but….but…i didn’t….”

i’m so confused right now….was i supposed to or was it a test….

Androgynous 
    Participant

“You didn’t what” I giggle at your expression “sign the contract?”

I lean against you “that’s okay, I can help you with that” my hand is drawn to your crotch like a magnate as I invade your personal space with my heavenly devilish scent and whisper into your ear “is this your first time?”

bondage bunny 
    Participant

“um…no…i mean…yes…i mean i didn’t sign the contract and it’s not my first time..” I blush from head to toe and try to ignore my rapidly growing manhood…

Androgynous 
    Participant

I giggle, enjoying teasing you “good, that means you don’t need any help!”

With you all hot under the collar I lean in even closer and for a moment or five it seems like I’m going to kiss you only to back out at the last possible second and shove the contract into your face instead leaving you to wonder if it was actually the contract I was referring to all this time.

bondage bunny 
    Participant

I blush uncontrollably “oh…right…the contract. let me read it over”

i start paging through the materials

Androgynous 
    Participant

“I thought you said you’ve done this before?” again the way I say it makes it sound like I’m questioning your sexual ability.

I put my hand on your crotch and this time brazenly begin to rub you through your trousers with my well manicured fingernails.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar