Stephen arrives

This topic contains 20 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sarah 3 days, 13 hours ago.

• Author
     Sarah 
    Participant

My girlfriends father, who has always thought I am a bit of a wimp and not good enough for his daughter, suggested I come here after he caught me talking to his bimbo maid. He said it would bring us closer and after going to this place I would be more like the person he would want as part of his family. Not having a wife anymore he really rules the roost over the house so I figure I should do as he asks if I want to be part of the family.

I approach the front desk and see the gorgeous receptionist. As I ogle her lovely cleavage my girlfriends Dad says “see ya Steve, can’t wait to see you when you finish here. You and I will have some great times then”. I wonder why he gives me a smile and a wink but before I can say “err Bob what the hell do you mean” he is heading out the door and the receptionists breasts catch my eye again.

sissyfit boi 
    Participant
    His girlfriend’s father plans to teach him a lesson a forced weekend of indulgence as a pretty sissy maid. The more one hears about The HOTEL here, the more He realizes he will be PERFECT for the job! He was just thinking this is only a”game” not truly realizing the serious Feminizing nature of The LOCKED in LACE Hotel and was thinking only of the fun of exploring a little gender bending fantasy.

OOC: For those who read and enjoy the book “The HOTEL” by Deborah Ford this is a spinoff on the theme. A strong dominating Female character forcefully transforms a gullible sissy boy who thinks this is all a “game”. But when his girlfriend’s father fails to rescue him at the end of the week fantasy beCUMs all too REAL!!!

Sarah 
    Participant

(OOC I was thinking more like the movie Get Out. I have a beautiful girlfriend Jill, far too good for me, and she has taken me home to meet her dad so we can be married, or so I think. Her dad doesn’t seem to like me much and makes jokes about my stature and that I’m pretty weak. They have a house maid who is sexy but a bimbo who tries to warn me to leave but I don’t listen. Her dad then suggests this place he knows that will turn me into the person I’m meant to be. I’m thinking it is some sort of health camp that he expects will turn me into a macho guy fit for his daughter and when he says about becoming part of the family and a wedding I assume he means after I get out he will let me marry his daughter. Little do I know the maid was her previous boyfriend who had been changed and now she picked me up, not because she liked me but because I am small and weak and perfect for changing as her dad wants a bride next, me. So I fight the changes believing still I’m to marry my girlfriend but also get strangely turned on by them as I’m readied to marry Bob her dad. – anyway that is my strange fantasy)

I look at the receptionist, she is gorgeous. “Hi, I’m Steve Jones I believe I have a reservation here?”. The beautiful blonde looks at me. She bats her eyelids and says “Oh let me see”. She types into her computer and looks back and me smiling “Oh yes I see, S Jones, Mr Robert Walker has made a reservation for you. You are so lucky he has really gone the whole nine yards booking you in for preparing for a wedding I see. He is a lovely man and one of our best customers.”. I look at her trying to imagine why Bob would have put anyone else here, but what the hell, preparation for a wedding that’s brilliant, he really does accept that I will marry his daughter Jill. “err yes I’m marrying his daughter Jill” I reply. The receptionist looks at me with an odd look before giggling “Oh HIS daughter” she says “err just wait here while I contact someone to take you through and get you settled in.” Why did she giggle about me marrying Jill I wonder. Does she know Jill? Yes I know Jill is way out of my league but I love her and she loves me. Then I panic “Oh shit…Oh excuse me…sorry. Err Mr Walker had my bag in the boot of his car. He has driven off but you can probably still get him on the phone. He has all my clothes and things in the bag.” The receptionist looks up at me again “Oh don’t worry we will take care of all of that here. You won’t need a thing. Now just wait here while I get someone to come collect you”

I wait while she makes a call “Yes Steve Jones, wedding preparation package” pause “Mr. Robert Walker” pause “yes he will be perfect” she finally says looking at me and smiling when I look back at her. She hangs up the phone and says “someone is on their way”

I scan the foyer and there seems to be a few guys and many gorgeous women. Not 7’s or 8’s they are all 9’s and 10’s. So much for equal opportunity employment this place has just hired models, perfect 10’s to greet people. I’m not complaining though the eye candy is tremendous. Surely Bob doesn’t want me to look at other girls given I am to marry his daughter so I am sure it won’t be the same once I get checked in. No doubt gym work, weight lifting and assault courses run by Army sergeants is what Bob has booked me in for.

Sarah 
    Participant

After waiting an age I approach the desk again. The lady doesn’t look up so I clear my throat and say “I thought you said someone was coming?”

Chloe X 
    Participant

“Hi, I’m Steve Jones I believe I have a reservation here?”.  Ginger bats her eyelids and says “Oh let me see”. She types into her computer and looks back at him smiling “Oh yes I see, S Jones, Mr Robert Walker has made a reservation for you. You are so lucky he has really gone the whole nine yards booking you in for preparing for a wedding I see. He is a lovely man and one of our best customers.”.

I watch on the security monitor- Oh Robert was right S Jones is such a  wimpy guy,  It will be a challenge to make this one into a busty trophy wife.

Ginger is flirting with him, she is such a bimbo, but she does make lovely eye candy.  To think she was once a hotshot lawyer named Mike Masters.

I go into the lobby and greet Mr. Steve Jones

“Hi there I’m Chloe Jameson, You must be Steve, I have been expecting you. Let’s go back to my office and we’ll discuss the wedding plan”

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Chloe X.
     Chloe X 
    Participant

I lead the former lawyer into my office- the door locks

I sit behind my desk and log onto my computer.  “Now  I know Robert is paying for the wedding and he wants this to be very traditional.  I don’t want to hurt your feelings but he seems to think that you need some bodybuilding.  We can improve your figure so that Robert approves of you. Our fitness program won’t take long but you will have to stay here  for awhile while we  build you up.”

I know what Robert wants his future wife to look like, wants Sara to be well endowed and so very sexy.  He is looking for a demure, submissive Trophy wife.

“So Steve are you willing to stay with us while we make you over. We can start right away, I know Robert wants this wedding to place as soon as possible. first, we’ll with your physical exam. I am going to be your trainer and coach” I smile  “I warn you I can be quite demanding of my trainees.”

Thinking how cute he’ll look in his training outfit.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  Chloe X.
     Sarah 
    Participant

“Sure Chloe, anything to get the wedding to happen quicker. I’m in your hands” I say. I can’t help check her out as I talk to her. She is a stunner, taller than me and she carries herself like someone who is used to being in charge. I then add “when can we start?”

Chloe X 
    Participant

“GOOD we’ll get started, come with me,” I take him to the medical center, ” Ok, Stephen go behind the curtain and undress, you can put on this. I hand him the hospital gown. It will be easier for the Doctor if you are wasting it. This is going to be a full exam. Blood work, x Ray, etc.”

Good test to see just how submissive he is.

“After the exam, we’ok go the gym, for your first work out.”

The doctor enters, ” Stephen, I ‘ok be back with your work outfit,. Good luck with the physical. ” I leave

Sarah 
    Participant

I do as I’m told ands strip off and put the gown on. I then wait behind the screen until the doctor calls me before stepping out and holding the gown at the hem as its so short.

Chloe X 
    Participant

I go into the locker room and change –

I know the doctor is going to give Stephen a number of shots- T blocker and Feminine hormones. and inject him with the latest fem nanobots. It won’t be long before he has a sexy  figure.

I wait an hour and go back to the exam room. “Well, doctor how did your patient do?” The Doctor gives Stephen a clean bill of health.  “I did have to give him a couple of injections to help build him up.” I smile  “Ok Steve put on your warm-up suit and We’ll hit the gym.

Sarah 
    Participant

I look at the outfit she left me to put on. At first I think it’s a women’s one piece swimsuit but then convince myself it must be some sort of wrestling outfit. I put it on and it’s very tight and shows everything, I’m actually embarrassed it shows my penis in detail. I walk out with my hands covering my crotch area and see Chloe in a pink swimsuit and I feel my penis twitch a little. Oh God not now I think to myself.

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

I have to keep from laughing – oh he is cute- covering his crouch. “Well, that outfit fits you so well. We all have to wear workout clothing so there’s no need to feel embarrassed.” I take his hand and we head to the gym, all the men, women and sissies are wearing leotards and tight. I smile ”  See, You fit right  in.”

The Ballet class is still going on when we enter the room.  “Besides being one Trainer I also teach Ballet.”

“When you have some free time, come by and watch me dance.”

Sarah 
    Participant

“What? Ballet?” I say still more worried about what I’m wearing than what she is saying “Err yeah sure, okay, never really been a ballet fan but I can watch sometime if I get free time”

Chloe X 
    Participant

I fondle Steve’s ass. “You really look  good in the exercise  outfit.” Changing the subject on him.    “I do think you are going to have a wonderful time here. I stroke his ass. and give him a peck o the cheek. Let’s forget the work out” I get his hand and lead him my suite.  Playing the part of sexy vixen.   How about a drink?”

I can see that his body is already starting change,  having sex with me will speed up the process.

Sarah 
    Participant

“Err a drink, yes please” I say nervously. Excited by where this could be heading but also knowing my girlfriend might find out.

Chloe X 
    Participant

I go over to the bar, I am a really good bartender, what you like to drink?”

I bat my mascara-coated lashes at him. playing the part of a sex kitten.

Sarah 
    Participant

gee this woman knows what she is doing. I put my hands in my lap to hide the growing lump there. “Scotch and water please” I say

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

I make drink and hand it to him.  “So what type of wedding do you want? The l  tradional one or something. more modern, ” I sip my scotch and check him up, Robert is right Steve is a cutie and seem kin of submissive. I know what Robert want Steve to be. The idea has me so excited. I think Steve will make a lovely bride.

Sarah 
    Participant

I take the drink and say “err I hadn’t thought about it. Really that is a question for the bride normally, I assume she would want traditional”

I sip the drink and can’t help but look at Chloe’s breasts nearly popping out of the leotard she is wearing. I try to stop looking at her but her leotard is cut so high at the sides I can’t help but notice her shapely hips, her legs, her nipples starting to press against the stretchy material, her lips moist, soft, inviting/

I take another sip of my drink and realise my cock is straining to burst out of its confinement. Oh please don’t look at it Chloe, I think to myself.

Chloe X 
    Participant

” oh It’s so warm in here,”  I strip off my work out leotard so very slowly strip tease. I look down at his crotch. ” oh I do believe you are getting excited, so glad that you approve of my looks.” I nibble on his neck and stroke the bulge in his leotard,.

This going so well, won’t be long before he is a blushing bride, There is no way

Sarah 
    Participant

I am sure I go red as she comments on me being excited. She grabs my hands and puts them on her breasts. I can’t resist then feeling them, they are wonderful round firm and beautiful. She straddles over my lap and presses one of her breasts to my face and while I am busy licking and sucking on her nipple I feel her pull he leotard to one side and my cock springs out. I want to push her off as I know I love Jill but I either don’t have the strength or enough willpower.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar