Skip to toolbar

Stephanie and Jenni’s slumber party

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie Suckswell
    Participant

The clock strikes,  19:30.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

The lights went out abruptly, and the soft mood lighting kicked on.

Stephanie and Jenni had just completed another tortuous day, filled with unspeakable shameful acts. And had just undergone, a forced “kissing” session for the last 3o minutes.

Both girls knew what came next, incrementally increased edging throughout the entire night. All while bunked up with their living fantasy. Torture. Pure M&R torture.

Stephanie rolled over to her side, facing away from Jenni.

Please let me get to sleep before the edging starts. I gotta sleep. I just gotta sleep.

Attachments:
    Jenni swallows
    Participant

My lips are still tingling as my silk covered figure slips into bed. I am not surprised that the room is chill and our nighties offer little warmth in the late hours of the night, but it would be a stretch to say I am used to it.

However, after weeks of teasing and denial, the only thing on my mind as I snuggle up to my bedmate Stephanie is how much I ache for release. I hate that the desire for climax is always on my mind, fueling my every action and thought. It fills me with a bristling lust for Stephanie and out 30 minute make out session left me out of breath and my mouth wet and warm…

I wanted nothin more than to have her tongue against mine, smooth warm thighs tangled together and her hand on my member. but instead, all I have is her round bottom pressed against my hips, just as my perky breasts were pressed into her shoulder blades. I couldn’t keep my mind from how sweet she smelled, or how warm… I wanted to sleep and forget, but I also found it so easy to grab hold of her hips and hold her tight, copping a feel of her pert bottom and groaning in unsatisfied lust!

taunt and tease me to please me.

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Stephanie Suckswell
    Participant

Stephanie tosses and turns.

Why can’t they just let us sleep!

Moving her hips, trying to get comfortable.

Shifting her arms from one position to the next.

The steady hum of her SissyLink buzzing in her brain.

I’m never escaping am I. Stuck here. Never getting back together with Molly. Never returning to my old life. 

A small tear forms in her eye.

Stephanie sniffles, then regains her composure for a second.

Another tear drops. The emotions are all too much.

“Oh, Jenni. I can’t handle it here.” Stephanie sniffles as she turns her body towards Jenni.

Jenni swallows
    Participant

I can’t help my self, As tired as I am and as angry as I am at this corporation for doing this to me… I have once again fallen into the endless cycle of wanton lust! As if I was an open book and they knew just how to work my strings to be their little puppet. Like I’m a cheap webcam girl for all of their horny voyeurs on their site tuning into our naughty sleepover.

‘I know.. I know.. ME either, but, Just… ‘

I lean over and touch my soft, painted lips to Stephanies heaving collar bone, inhaling her flowery scent to mask the fact that underneath all of that makeup and sexy nightie, she is a man just like me.

“forget about all of that for now. Come on… ”

I take my left foot and slide it up to Stephanie’s leg, a shuddering feeling of ecstasy overcoming me as the buzzing in my belt encourages me to take advantage of the cute little number snuggled up to me.

“If we can’t sleep, we might as well try to have some fun. ”

I kiss her on her neck, my knee now resting on her thigh as My leg straddles hers.

“I can’t stand how frustrated I am, I have to do something.. anything! Please, Please just… be the girl.. huh? let me have some fun, we are both going to be up all night anyway!”

I say in a hushed tone, even though the cameras can pick up everything we can. Just like it has a full view of my hand on Stephanines pert ass…

My name is Jenni and I do what I am told.

Stephanie Suckswell
    Participant

‘I know.. I know.. ME either, but, Just… ‘

Jenni plants a soft wet kiss on Stephanie’s collarbone.

oh my…..oh Jenni

“forget about all of that for now. Come on… ”

Jenni’s left foot, slides up Stephanie’s leg.

oh…don’t do this…..don’t….please…..

“If we can’t sleep, we might as well try to have some fun. ”

Jenni kisses her on her neck, her knees now resting on her thigh as her leg straddles Stephanie’s.

“I can’t stand how frustrated I am, I have to do something.. anything! Please, Please just… be the girl.. huh? let me have some fun, we are both going to be up all night anyway!”

Jenni’s hand then rests right on Stephanie’s ass.

Stephanie simply nods.

Forgetting the cameras.

Forgetting Molly.

Forgetting all the pain and torture. Just submitting to Jenni and the moment.

Jenni swallows
    Participant

How quickly Stephanie submitted to my suggestion is just a testament to how far we both have fallen into their trap. Horny and at our wit’s end, we both have become used to the idea of being the girl in anything sexual. Or at the very least, we are so worked up we don’t care much for which way we swing.

“Yes!”

I nearly squealed in delight to hear her agree, almost becoming so shrill in my excitement I threatened to break my whispered tone. My hand on her ass gives her a good squeeze of appreciation, letting me pretend for just a moment that the sexy little number laying next to me is a real girl… A hot fox of a thing to make me feel like a guy for even a split second.

“Pull your tits out for me… ”

I lay my chin against your shoulder, whispering in your ear and trying my best to keep my own chest away from her’s. For tonight, just this moment.. I’m not a slutty sissy like the one laying next to me…

“come on slut, show me your breasts!”

I kiss the side of her face, leaving a trail of lipstick before I pull away to get a good look at my girlfriend’s breasts in the dim nightlight.

Stephanie Suckswell
    Participant

This isn’t how it’s supposed to be….this isn’t how my life was meant to turn out

Stephanie’s brought back to life with the firm squeeze on her ass.

Jenni’s chin, resting now on her shoulder. Her voice, so feminine, so sexual, so demanding. Softly speaking into her ear.

“come on slut, show me your breasts!”

She kisses Stephanie’s cheek, and leans back to enjoy the view.

How is this so erotic and shameful all at the same time?

Stephanie obeys. She slowly pulls the purple lace covering her right nipple, and then left. Her nipples, still soft, feel the soft breeze swirling in the room.

Looking over to Jenni, she gives her a soft smile.

Jenni swallows
    Participant

Despite everything telling me not to succumb to their trap, I can’t help but think with my aching cock. I can’t get off, I know that it’s all pointless and will only drive me further into their hands… But that’s the beauty of their whole ordeal, a vicious circle that men can’t help but run around again and again.

I Press my lips against her neck, moving my way down her collar and to her chest. My glossy, lightly cum coated mouth dragging across her skin leaving a light pink color stain from my lips. Stephanie has been here longer than me and a bit of a thorn in my side since I got here, but right now she’s compliant and being such a “good girl”… It’s kind of a turn on in itself to dominate the girl who’s giving me such grief. I feel more like a guy by just using this little sissy and having her so easily give in.

“Such a little slut… Look how much bigger you’ve got since I first saw you. “

I latch on to Stepehines soft, yielding tit, filling my small mouth with her more substantial chest, before letting it fall out of my mouth and giving her soft skin a powerful lick.

“MMm… It’s too bad you can’t live up to that last name of yours with me, huh?”

I return to her bosom, my face nestled between Stephanie cleavage, a large, yet frustrated smirk on my face.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account