Skip to toolbar

SissyLover Sissification Academy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nataliafrills
    Participant

Just signed up for this has anyone else done this if so what have I got myself into here 😉

3 users thanked author for this post.

Just signed up for this has anyone else done this if so what have I got myself into here 😉

Hi sweetie,

Yes I am a student at the Sissy Academy. I started classes a couple of months ago and really enjoy it. It is really well thought out, structured and informative for beginner sissy girls. I totally recommend it. Big hugs Sian 😀

So happy that I let the vixen inside of me take over. She now rules my heart and my head👩👗👠👚💘💘💘

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Bitchboi1069
    Participant

Hiii,

Im Chloe I want to be a good girl but not sure if I know how. Need a firm miss to guide😗.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Nikoleta
    Participant

Hello Sisters,

I’m a student too… So excited and trying to be more sissy each day.

Xoxo.

Nikoleta

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Charlotte
    Participant

Hi. I’m a student. I try to do my best in each course to learn. As i progress,  i feel more and more a sissy slut and then my mind is more and more aroused by the idea of losing my masculinity. Like if I was brainwashed… Slowly but surely… I have just finished the second lesson to apply my lipstick few minutes ago. I must find a lip liner, so i practice just to prepare my lips… It is incredible. I don’t know when my trapped mind will reach a no turning back step… Maybe I have already passed it… Feeling like an hungry slut at this instant.

French slut. To be owned.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Sissysherry
    Participant

Hi. I’m a student. I try to do my best in each course to learn. As i progress, i feel more and more a sissy slut and then my mind is more and more aroused by the idea of losing my masculinity. Like if I was brainwashed… Slowly but surely… I have just finished the second lesson to apply my lipstick few minutes ago. I must find a lip liner, so i practice just to prepare my lips… It is incredible. I don’t know when my trapped mind will reach a no turning back step… Maybe I have already passed it… Feeling like an hungry slut at this instant.

OMG I feel n do the same, apply my lip stick and balm all the time, practicing learn to give fuller moist sexy pucker

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account