Sissy Clinic

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Quinn 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author
     Quinn 
    Participant

So glad Miss Peters is sedated- she only one choice and that is accept the fact the being a woman is the best thing for her.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Shasta Minx 
    Participant

I   look up at the nurse- I’m still groggy. She is very pretty.

Two operations?

My throat is sore, so does my groin. I do feel different down there-. It sinks in “OMG MY  Balls are Gone! I’ll SUE. ” I try to get up but there are straps holding me down.  How could the Doctor make a mistake like that? My voice is so high pitch and girly sounding.  Oh, wait.  ,  I was screwing his wife- he must have found out about us. just hope my dick is still there.

“I’m an Enuch? She nods her head.   I feel so very sick.

“I want to speak with  Doctor Ryan , NOW”

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Shasta Minx.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     Quinn 
    Participant

Well, the doctor is cleaning up right now, he’ll come to visit you in a little while  Miss Peters. You still have  operation scheduled for Thursday and another one next week.

Her penis is going altered and become her clit. The  Doctor wants Miss  Peters to a fully functional woman.

I   inject a sedative into her IV bottle, she needs all the rest she can get.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Quinn.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     Vaishalli 
    Participant

O my cock and balls both are gone and now I have a pussy.Wait I am a girl now.It’embarrasing.How will I go back.Will they compeletco feminize me now by hormones ? Will I be a complete woman ?

Quinn 
    Participant

I enter the room “Hi there, Ms. Peters  Mistakes do happen, and you really didn’t need those things anyway.  ” I check her bandages, you are healing nicely. I am not only a  nurse but also a counselor and will help you adjust to your new gender.  I do think you’ll enjoy being a woman. Have you decided n a first name, I have to fill in the black space.”

OOC computer died on me and it took me a while to get a new one.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar