Self maid sissy

Tagged: 

This topic contains 106 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lola 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Ivonne 
    Participant

I’m really angry at Miss Jenny, The Corporation and lola. But when I look at her, she takes a photo!

This drug won’t work all the day and when the effect fades, they will regret it!

“Why drastic measures? Yvonne, that is a silly question, isn’t it? I’m saying you that your life will change completely and that you will become, let me say clear, my toy. I’m sure you will like it, but the next step is something you will have and that I will not ask your agreement and is related with the transformation.”

I don’t want to be her toy! I won’t like that!
    I want to be a free man, and sometimes a sissy!
    It is up to me to choose when I am the one or the other!
    I will be …

“Lola, would you be so kind to show Yvonne what is the transformation?”

Lola takes of her clothes and I can admire her perfect feminine body again!
    I remember us in the shower and later cuddling in bed together.

“What I’m saying to you is that lola arrived as a man and he was inducted and transformed in that beautiful sissy you can see.”

When we first met yesterday, she introduced herself as a sissy. Was it really just yesterday? It seems to be an eternity.
    I knew all the time she was not a “real” girl, but when we were together I didn’t thought about it and it doesn’t matter.
    Even now seeing her standing nearly naked I can not imagine her as a man.

Then Miss Jenny tells me that they plan to transform me as they did with lola. With some kind of machine!
    All my changes were reversible, but this sounds final to me!

“When we finished the transformation, your body will be female but for a little thing, your clittie.”

No, I like my body. I have nothing against breast forms and wigs. Can’t we stop here?

“To avoid distractions, you will be locked in a sissy-link like lola is wearing it now. I think you like the idea because you are wearing a chastity belt and you haven´t complained about it at any moment.”

“Yes, I like the feeling of being locked away, but only for a well-defined time. Not forever!”

Did I say this? Is this drug also forcing me to say things loud I don’t want anyone to hear?

Now Miss Jenny describes the sissy link and a chip, which is implanted into my back.

This is crazy. I don’t want to be a cyborg! Well, maybe like in this science fiction movies so I can burn down this building …

“Putting someone in chastity and implanting chips can’t be legal. Not in this or any other country!”

They are not impressed. I want to continue, but I can’t interrupt her!

“After that our beautification team will give the final touches and you will be dressed accordingly. That is what we call the transformation. Before we begin the process, do you have something to say?”

I don’t mind the beautification team, I enjoyed my makeup classes. And the dresses are also okay.
    But the rest is not acceptable!

I can’t do anything against them and arguing seems not to help.

So I keep silent.

Attachments:
     lola 
    Participant

I curtsey to Miss Jenny and say: “Miss Jenny, can I speak with Yvonne?”

“Yes lola, do it.” 

I go to Yvonne, naked as I am and sit down on her lap. I take her hand and I put it on my breast. “Yvonne, I know how you feel because I was in your place time ago. Is not easy to assimilate all what Miss Jenny has told to you. There are important changes that will affect your life, but I really think that internally you really want it and you are too scared to accept it now. For your transformation, don´t worry, The Corporation is using a wonderful technology. You are touching my breast and you can touch my bottom. They don´t feel like real, they are real. They don´t have put me implants, they used synthetic grease to create them and believe me when I say that they are part of you and you can feel everything you should feel with them.

You arrived here yesterday, more or less 24 hours ago, and you arrived wearing female underwear and a male suit. Your sissy side was a secret. In one day you are moving dressed as a woman and in the party you wanted to be dressed and serve as a sissy maid in bondage. You really like it and when you were yesterday with the other sissies or today after lunch, you were behaving and were acting as a sissy. Your next step is accepting the true and accepting yourself: you are a sissy and you are lucky that Miss Jenny is your sponsor. She is lovely and you will love being her sissy. I have seen here the conversion from alpha males to sissies and that is really cruel. Your case is different, is natural.”

I take her other hand and I put it on my bottom. Then Miss Jenny hands me a little box of candy. I take a pair of pills and put it in my mouth and bite them. After a few seconds, a strong taste and smell of sweet orange fills my mouth and breath. Miss Jenny hands me three pills and I say to Yvonne: You have your hands occupied in a more important task. Open you mouth and bite these pills. They are astonishing, believe me.” I put the pills in her mouth and hear her biting them. After a few seconds a strong smell of fresh cum comes from her breath and for her surprised face I imagine that she is tasting to cum.

I hear a knock in the door and a sexy sissy nurse enters and a second sexy sissy nurse enters witha wheelchair.

“Miss Jenny, the wheelchair you ask for is here.” 

One of the nurses goes to Yvonne with a syringe and says: “Don´t worry dear, is only to keep you calm. OMG, what had you in that mouth? You have sucked at least 6 cocks, you naughty.”

“Yes, she will suck lots of cocks after her transformation, won’t you naughty sissy?” Miss Jenny says and smiles.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  lola.
    Attachments:
     Ivonne 
    Participant

Lola comes over to me and sits down.

It is hard be mad at someone so sexy and who is sitting on your lap, naked.

Again I remember being together with her, how her naked body felt against mine.

“Is not easy to assimilate all what Miss Jenny has told to you. There are important changes that will affect your life, but I really think that internally you really want it and you are too scared to accept it now.”

Important changes indeed. This will turn my whole live inside out.
    Do I want this? Until now, she gently pushed me in this direction and I didn’t really resist.
    But the next step is a huge one!

“You are touching my breast and you can touch my bottom. They don´t feel like real, they are real.”

Yes they feel real and natural. Feeling the same on me would be, I don’t know, nice.
    And I understand that this really is a transformation, not a plastic surgery.

Lola recaps my progress from yesterday until now.
    There were some changes which where unpleasant at that time, but in retrospect I’m happy about them.
    Will the next step be the same?

“Your next step is accepting the true and accepting yourself: you are a sissy and you are lucky that Miss Jenny is your sponsor. She is lovely and you will love being her sissy.

I don’t know the truth!
    Do lola know what I experience, because she was in a similar situation? Should I trust her?
    She always seemed to like her new status.
    And Miss Jenny was always nice to me.

Maybe I like the thought of being her sissy. This is a strange idea.

Lola puts my other hand on her bottom and I enjoy every moment now. She takes a pair of pills and I can smell oranges.
    She puts three pills in my mouth and expecting a wonderful taste I bite them.

My mouth is full of cum! The taste is so intense! I can even smell it!

At the same moment, two sexy nurses enter the room with a wheelchair.

“Don´t worry dear, is only to keep you calm. OMG, what had you in that mouth? You have sucked at least 6 cocks, you naughty.”

My face is deep red. Before I can answer, Miss Jenny says.

“Yes, she will suck lots of cocks after her transformation, won’t you naughty sissy?”

She took me by surprise, I can only stammer.

“Do you really want me to do this?”

Attachments:
     lola 
    Participant

“Yes Yvonne, you will be a nice and beautiful sissy maid for me.”

The nurse puts her the sedative with the syringe and Yvonne falls asleep. I stand up from her lap and put my clothes again. The 2 nurses sit down Yvonne on the wheelchair and they go to the medical room. They lay Yvonne on a special bed, completely naked. She doesn’t need hair removal because she did it before.

Straps hold her wrists and ankles in place and then the medical team brings the surgical robot and it begins to work on her tits. The R&D department has created synthetic grease and that machine is creating Yvonne’s breasts. It will need several hours but the results will be perfect. Miss Jenny has select beautiful C cup tits for her.

Next the machine is positioned to work on her bottom, hips and belly. Another several hours and her bottom and hips are female.

The medical robot is retired and a second robot, this one with lasers is working on Yvonne’s face and skin.

Finally Yvonne has a beautiful and real female body.

She continues tied on the bed but she begins to awaken. Miss Jenny and me are present and the nurses too.

“Welcome back, Yvonne. How do you feel?”

Attachments:
     Ivonne 
    Participant

The last words I here are from Miss Jenny.

“Yes Yvonne, you will be a nice and beautiful sissy maid for me.”

Then I feel the nurse touching my arm, a sting and I fall asleep.

“Welcome back, Yvonne. How do you feel?”

I’m not sitting in my chair. I’m lying on a kind of bed, but cannot move my arms or legs.

They have bound me to this bed! And I am naked!
    The light is glaring, but I can see lola, Miss Jenny and the nurses. They are looking down at me. All are smiling.

Again I try to move, and something feels unfamiliar.  There is a weight on my chest!
    But I’m naked, there is no bra with breast forms!
    I look done at me and I see breasts! Big breasts!

They have done it! The transformation!
    I struggle, want to get free.

“What have you done to me?!”

Actually I know what they have done. They told me before.
    But I cannot accept it.

When I move I can feel that my breasts are not the only thing they changed.

My bottom feels different, fuller.

I calm down, my mind begins to work.
    They said my body would be changed to female. They gave me a female figure.
    I can feel my breasts, bottom and hips. Did they change anything else?

“Reverse this, now!”

I’m not in the position to make them do anything.

My body feels different.
    In fact, my face tingles. I can’t touch it. Will I recognize myself in the mirror?

They still say nothing.

“Are you happy now?”

lola 
    Participant

Yvonne will needs time to assimilate her new body but Miss Jenny can wait for the next step.

“You look wonderful sissy Yvonne, and you will look better later when your beautification will be finished. But first you need some jewellery. You are still sedated and the nurse will put you some piercings: ear piercing, tongue piercing, navel piercing and nipple piercings. I was doubting to put you a septum piercing but I will let it for later if you don´t behave as a good sissy.”

Attachments:
     Ivonne 
    Participant

Eventually Miss Jenny talks to me.

“You look wonderful sissy Yvonne, and you will look better later when your beautification will be finished. But first you need some jewellery. You are still sedated and the nurse will put you some piercings: ear piercing, tongue piercing, navel piercing and nipple piercings. I was doubting to put you a septum piercing but I will let it for later if you don´t behave as a good sissy.”

My beautification. I want to see what they have already done to my face!

The nurse approaches me and without a word she pierces my ears, tongue and nipples. I don’t feel the stings, so I can only assume that she also pierces my navel, as Miss Jenny told me.

All I can see by now are my nipple piercings.

A septum piercing is the last thing I want. I’m sure Miss Jenny would lead me across the room with a chain put at my nose.

I don’t like the progress, but I’m also curious how I look now.

“Can I have a look into a mirror please”

lola 
    Participant

Miss Jenny give me a sign and I go for a mirror and hand it to Miss Jenny and she puts it in front to Yvonne. It will be the first time that she can see her new face and body.

Ivonne 
    Participant

Miss Jenny puts a mirror in front of me.

At first I’m looking at the floor, then I start to look up.

I always had dainty feet, nothing changed so far.
    My my toenails are still painted, so they will again look lovely in high heels.

My legs definitely have a womanly shape. It is not a huge change, but I recognize it.

They will look good in some nice stockings.
    I’m thinking like a sissy again! This is so confusing.

Now comes the big one. My bottom is huge compared to before the transformation.

My hips has been increased, too!
    I would love this view, if it was not me I am looking at.
    Moving my hands over my curves I can feel they are a part of my body. No implants. Everything is real.
    It feels so good! I know it shouldn’t, but my skin is really sensitive.
    How would a pair of silky panties feel over my new booty?

My belly also changed a little bit. I neither had a beer gut, nor did I have six-pack before.
    Now it is simply feminine.

But my attention is drawn to my breast. Huge c-cup breasts.

Again I would like to see them on a woman. But they stick to my chest.
    I touch them! They are so sensitive. I take the pierced nipples between my fingers.
    I cannot help but moan. The feeling is overwhelming.

While I’m playing with my new breasts, I finally look at my face.

I hardly recognize me. My eyes are the same but my eyebrows have changed. They are thinner.
    Together with my now delicate cheeks, my eyes look also different.
    I have a cute snub nose, it is much smaller then before.
    With my now small chin, I look like a makeup model.
    It is a beautiful face. A face of a woman, with some hints of Jim in it.

I take a step back to admire my whole body.

Attachments:
     Ivonne 
    Participant

Looking at my body, I see how huge the changes are.

Although there are hints of my former self in my face and I’m as small as before, the differences are overwhelming.

I get a little bit lightheaded. I have to grab hold of the mirror.

My mind says it is not right.
    But my skin, my face, the whole body feels so nice.
    I’m in a turmoil and I’m sure everyone can read my feelings in my face.

That is too much, I sit down on the bed and cry.

I don’t know if I’m angry or happy or mad at everyone here. I’m just exhausted.

Attachments:
     lola 
    Participant

Miss Jenny and me are delighted when Yvonne is discovering her new body and face. She is really beautiful and only her male haircut looks strange. Finally she sits down on bed and begins to cry.

I go to her and give her a huge hug and say: “Oh Yvonne, you look great, so beautiful and feminine. Let me help to dress you and we go to change the incorrect haircut you have.”

I help her to put on a nice silk robe and a pair of high heeled shoes that show her painted toe nails.

We go to another room, the beautification room. Yvonne sits down on the chair. She can’t see her reflection on the mirror because I want her hair cut is a surprise.

The hair dresser begins to work and says: “Yvone, you have a nice hair and when it grows we can play with it. For the moment I have to work starting from your male haircut. But first I will dye your hair.”

The hairdresser is working hard and when he finishes with the hair she puts some make-up, lipstick and lipgloss, fake long eyelashes, mascara, use eyeliner and eyeshadow, trim her eyebrows in a feminine way and her nails are painted in red.

Finally the result is shown to Yvonne:

Miss Jenny looks at her with a devilish smile in her leather outfit

“You really look gorgeous Yvonne. Nobody would say you were a man. I can wait the face of my lover when I tell him that you will give him the blowjobs he wants, oh yes, he wants a lot and your mouth and pierced tongue will give me pleasure. But first you have to be trained as a maid and you have to excel in other important tasks”

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  lola.
    Attachments:
     Ivonne 
    Participant

When I sit there crying, lola comes over and comforts me.

“Oh Yvonne, you look great, so beautiful and feminine. Let me help to dress you and we go to change the incorrect haircut you have.”

I’m still confused because of all this changes. Will a new haircut calm me down?
    It is like going shopping to overcome some frustrations.

But when I feel the silk robe on my new body, I again can’t suppress a soft moan.
    The silk feels so nice on my skin, especially on my new curves.
    My confusion is oppressed by the new signals I get from my body.

Again in high heels, we go to a beautification room. It’s like at my normal hairdresser, but I can’t see myself in a mirror.
    The hairdresser compliments my hair and says that she will change my male haircut. The first step will by dyeing my hair. She also says that I will have to grow my hair, so the last visible sign of me being male will be removed.
    I can’t argue, with this body I need a feminine haircut.

In addition to doing my hair she also gets me a full makeup. When she presents me my new look, everything fits together perfectly!
    My new face, the makeup, the hair, I can’t help but I like it. I look beautiful!

“Thank you Miss, I like my new look. I wouldn’t recognize myself”

I look to lola and Miss Jenny. They are very pleased with my appearance and my reaction.

Miss Jenny tells me more about her plans and I don’t like everything I hear.

“You really look gorgeous Yvonne. Nobody would say you were a man. I can wait the face of my lover when I tell him that you will give him the blowjobs he wants, oh yes, he wants a lot and your mouth and pierced tongue will give me pleasure. But first you have to be trained as a maid and you have to excel in other important tasks”

When I look at her in her sexy and dominant leather outfit, I can imagine that serving her will not be so bad. She is a beautiful woman. I don’t know why I didn’t start a relationship with her.

But imagining myself giving a blowjob to another man!

I tremble. Is this my future? Being a cock sucking sissy maid for Miss Jenny and her lover?
    I learned before that arguing doesn’t help. How can I alter my fate?
    And what are the other “important tasks”?

“How long will I be at The corporation?”

Maybe the time here gives me the opportunity to steer my live in a slightly other direction.

lola 
    Participant

Now is an important moment for Yvonne. Miss Jenny give me a sign and I bring a box.

Miss Jenny says: stand up Yvonne and remove your silk robe, separate your legs and arms crossed behind your back.”

Meanwhile I open the box and extract a sissy-link chastity belt.

I go to her and I don´t have any problem to put in on her and leave it ready to be closed. I look at Miss Jenny and she comes and laughs in front of Yvonne as she closes it. “From now your little clittie is under my control. The sissy-link is configuring now and will need around five minutes. After that time is ready to keep you aroused and horny  but can control that you don´t have an orgasm and that you will be frustrated. Every sissy here wears one. You will discover that it has a lot of functionalities and features and that a dom can control it with a mobile app and the password.”

I have taken the chip gun, go behind Yvonne and with th chipgun I implant a chip on Yvonne.

“The chip has several functions: GPS functions, we can know where you are, trying to escape is a bad idea, the second is getting information from you and sent it to your sissy-link to help it in its functions.”

The sissy-link is working until we hear a beep. The configuration has finished and the sissy-link is ready for Yvonne.

“Now you will be tattooed with the logo of the Corporation. It will be small and located under your neck.”

A woman comes in, make sit down Yvonne on a chair and begins the tattoo. She needs some time but finally it is ready.

“I have a gift for you because you have behaved so well. In the next room you will find lots of sissy maid dresses. You can select the one you want and has to include:

• underwear (bra, panties, garter belt and stockings
    • waist cincher
    • sissy maid dress
    • pinafore and cap
    • high heeled shoes

“lola will help you and I wait here to see what you have selected.”

Attachments:
     Ivonne 
    Participant

Something important is happening!
    While lola brings a box, Miss Jenny gives me an order.

“stand up Yvonne and remove your silk robe, separate your legs and arms crossed behind your back.”

Like in trance I follow her orders. I don’t know if I do not resist because I’m so exhausted or because the drug is still working.

Anyway, I stand there naked and lola opens the box and I can see a chastity device identical to the one lola is wearing.
    Still unable to move she puts it on me but doesn’t lock it.

Miss Jenny wants to do it herself and with a laugh I hear the click which seals my fate!
    Her voice is far away and I hardly pay attention to her describing the functions and possibilities of the belt.
    I wore a chastity belt before, but this one is much more elaborate. I won’t get out of it without help and Miss Jenny makes clear that she will keep me in it for the foreseeable future.

She owns me now and I am at her mercy.

I get back to reality when I feel lola implanting the chip with the gun and hear Miss Jenny telling me that one of its features is tracking me per GPS. With this thing sending information to my sissy-link, I don’t have any privacy left.

1984 was a fairy-tale compared to this!

And finally, to show everyone that I’m just an owned sissy, they tattoo the logo of The Corporation on my body.
    I can’t move during this humiliating process, but again tears are running down my cheek.

“I have a gift for you because you have behaved so well. In the next room you will find lots of sissy maid dresses.”

In my former life, I got a bonus when I have done well at work.
    Now it’s dresses and lingerie. What a change!

Without a word, I follow lola to the next room. As promised it is full of maids dresses.
    There are all styles of dresses in all possible and impossible colors.

Lola gives me a tissue so I can dry my tears and tries to cheer me up.

“I know you like this dresses and you will look wonderful in one of them. Make the best out of your situation and enjoy it”

I give her a reluctant smile, sigh and dive into my new world.

I start with the lingerie: Waist cincher, bra, panties and stockings. And as always, they are all pink.

The lingerie feels different. Before I had fake breasts and a tiny but manly body.
    Now my breasts fill the cups of the bra and the waist cincher hugs my feminine forms.
    It feels great.

With some more enthusiasm I look for the dress.

I opt for a black french maid dress, with double layered short skirt and with ruffles and a bow at the decollete.
    If you have such lovely breasts, you should pack them nicely!

A pair of open toed high heels complete the ensemble.

Happy with my selection I return to lola and together we go back to Miss Jenny.

From her predatory smile I can see that she likes what she sees.
    I’m only one step away from being her submissive sissy maid.

Knowing what is expected from me, I lower my eyes and dip a deep curtsey.

“Miss Jenny, how can I be of service?”

Attachments:
     lola 
    Participant

Yvonne has selected a very sexy maid dress and the heels make her move her hips and beautiful bottom. Nobody would say she is a man, or was a man *giggles.

We go back to Miss jenny’s room and she is waiting for us.

Knowing what is expected from her, she lowers her eyes and dips a deep curtsey.

“Miss Jenny, how can I be of service?”

I curtsey too.

“You look really sexy and lovely, Yvonne. We will have great times together. Let me give you a special gift.”

She goes to Yvonne and shows her a collar.

This collar says in one side your new name, Yvonne, and in the other Property of Miss Jenny. Let me put it on your nice neck and lock it. You can´t remove it until I do it. 

lola, bend her over and lower her panties.

I bend her over, her hands on her knees, panties at knee level and presenting her lovely bottom. Miss Jenny takes a special piece of jewellery and carefully it is put in place.

It’s a little butt plug with a lovely heart

Then Miss Jenny lowers her panties, sit down presenting her lovely cunt and says:

“It’s time you service your Mistress Yvonne. One of your important tasks is pleasuring me. Better do a good job.”

Attachments:
     Ivonne 
    Participant

Miss Jenny’s compliment make me blush a little bit. I get used to be called sexy and lovely and I like it.

“Let me give you a special gift”

She locks a collar with my new name around my neck. And the other side describes my new status: Property of Miss Jenny.
    Before I can say anything, Miss Jenny orders lola to bend me over and lower my panties.
    I can get a glimpse of this additional present. The heart is cute, but it is attached to a but plug, which goes straight into my hole!

This is the first time I have something in my but. Another new experience and I don’t think it is the last time.

With my panties back in place I curtsy to thank my Mistress.

She sits down, naked from the waist down and says:

“It’s time you service your Mistress Yvonne. One of your important tasks is pleasuring me. Better do a good job.”

It feels weird but also surprisingly right.

I curtsy, get down on my knees and crawl to Miss Jenny.

I can smell her and I slowly begin to lick her pussy. My newly pierced tongue helps me to give her the pleasure she deserves.
    Soon she starts to moan, which encourages me to do my best. I really want to do a good job!

Miss Jenny is now really excited, she grabs my hear and I lick harder to drive her closer to climax.

Finally, I can feel her nearing orgasm and with a ecstatic moan she comes hard.

Kneeling between her legs I look up to her and wait until she composes herself.

I hope she is satisfied.

lola 
    Participant

Miss jenny is really impressed with Yvonnes task. After dressing back she says:

“You have done a good task. When you are mine after your training I will use your services a lot and I hope you learn how to service a man because you will do the blowjobs to my lover and prepare him for me.”

Meanwhile I have dressed as a sissy maid again

“lola, it’s time you bring Yvonne to Miss Yasmine at the maids barracks. Yvonne, for your good job I will allow you to keep “my taste” in your mouth.”

I curtsey and say: “Yes Miss Jenny, I will proceed as you order and it will be a pleasure for me.”

and curtsey back and I verify that Yvonne is doing the same.

Then I change Yvonne shoes and lock them.

“I do that to avoid you a punishment because the sissy maid trainees have to wear her heels locked.

And the we move to the head Mistress office.

It moves to the post:

https://lockedinlace.com/groups/mr-maids/forum/reply/41434/

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  lola.
    Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 17 posts - 91 through 107 (of 107 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar