Roof Top Bar & Restaurant (open to all)

This topic contains 383 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Sir 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author
     Jane 
    Participant

I made another mistake. The gag was for Ruby not me. I’m so stupid. And I’m paying for it now. As the gag is staying in my mouth and Ruby is getting her own one.

I am now sat next to sir, he pulled my skirt ushering me over to him. I’m nervous to see how this game goes.

Sir 
    Participant

Well I just presume that Jane open mouth gagged Ruby so well that she could do this for every future customer we have… “Jane you want to go first in the game so I guess you are ready….  so what do you choose?”  I put the bottle in her lap, “skull, dare or clothing removal?”  I notice little red horns on the devil grow.

Anonymous

Firstly, I know I will try to ruin Sir, by blackmailing him and then finding any other means to ruin his time here at lacy.

I moan out in displeasure as the ring gag is pushed behind my teeth and then the strap secured behind me head. I just kneel there showing my displeasure to Sir.

a little smile cracks over my gagged lips as I see that the maid has made a mistake and also costs her to have a gag fitted to her pouting lips.

Jane 
    Participant

I have been chosen to go first. I don’t know what skull is and I don’t want to he naked alone just yet.

I nervously choose dare.

‘Dare, please sir.’

I may live to regret that.

Anonymous

The party seems to empty pretty quickly, which seems to please our host who, after ensuring that the doors are locked, decides to  liven things up with a game…after bringing over the tequila and the snorting a line.

I look around and smile, nothing more entertaining than a group of sexy girls playing truth or dare and, as Rodney seems to indicate, getting naked at the same time.

After slamming down a $100 on the bar for the winner and resolving a gag problem in an interesting way, it seems that that sexy maid is the first one to dip her toe into fray, quickly selecting dare.

As it’s his party and seeing how he likes to be in control of situations, i decide to let Rodney select the challenge, instead pouring out shots of tequila for everyone as I await the fun to begin.

Sir 
    Participant

Surprised that Jane wouldn’t choose the easy option of downing a shot of tequila, but dare sounds more fun.  Ruby’s looks to me show some signs of disrespect and her amusmement at my maid’s mistake makes the challenge quite a simple choice.

“Maid Jane and Ruby are to have a duel”  as I pull Jane down to kneel mirroring ruby’s position.  “What could be better than two open mouths?”  Out of the bag of endless goodies, I present a fun toy.

Related image

“The winner will be who can deep throat deeper”  I look to see if anyone might object to this training module.  “No hands once inserted”  I slap the ends of the dongle on each servants cheeks before egging them on “who is the best one here?”

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Sir.
     Sir 
    Participant

I look over at our security “Chad make sure there is no foul play, and you also be judge and jury of the competition.” I do hope he might make this as rigged as possible.

Anonymous

I grin, when told to make sure there is no foul play and that I am judge and jury for this first task…..the look on Rodney’s face suggesting that I do all I can to make this interesting.

I nod and circle the girls, watching as they remain pretty still, the ends of the large phallus resting in their mouths.

“Now girls, we expect a little bit of effort, I am sure you have both deep throated before, this doesn’t feel like your first rodeo”

I laugh, reaching the bar, opening some drawers till I find what I want. I return to the kneeling playthings and wink at them, before  placing a peg on each of their noses, blocking up their nostrils.

”Now this should make things interesting….and remember no hands”

I lean down and spank both girls bottoma, to encourage them to begin.

Sir 
    Participant

maid-vs-slave

Cha has taken the lovely ladies one step further, just lovely initiative.  “Impressive”

Jane 
    Participant

My dare is embarrassing. I now have my hands behind my back, kneeling in front of Ruby as one half of a dildo is shoved down my throat.

My arousal has died down since earlier so I’m finding this more of a chore than fun. I want to win as I have a feeling the loser isn’t in for anything great. I try and suck down as much of the cock as I can.

A peg is placed on my nostrils. As soon as the peg tightens I lose the ability to breath. I have taken the cock down far enough that my throat is full up, leaving no way for me let air in. This challenge needs to end soon or I’ll be in trouble.

Sir 
    Participant

I start clapping and cheering for my maid.  Yes I am a little biased.  “come on Jane, One more inch, you can do it!”  I look at Ruby too and give her a look of your time has not come yet darling.

Jane doesn’t seem so enthused about being with other pussies sexually.  So I pull out my remote.  And press the rimming button.  “Is that better darling?”

Jane 
    Participant

Sir is cheering me on. This is the man that is going to remove my chastity, I need to impress this man, it’s my key to release.

I try my best, I use my tongue to move the dildo a little further down my throat, just getting that extra inch he asked for. I start to gag, suffocating with the peg on my nose.

Sir 
    Participant

My cock is rock hard watching the display of utter decadence.  “bravo”

Anonymous

Rodney is clearly enjoying the show, encouraging Jane, the maid to take the rubber cock deeper and deeper and to her credit she does, so much so that the girls lips aren’t that far away from touching….an impressive sight indeed.

Infact, Rodney seems to extremely excited, the bulge in his trousers growing by the second, Jane’s eyes, watering due to her exertions, glancing at it continually.

Time to see if we can encourage a forfeit, to get some hands into the action. With that thought in mind I take a riding crop from the drawer and start to casually run it up and down the girls backs, the end tickling under their armpits, teasing their palms……I look at Mrs Scott and grin, before flicking the tip out, smacking into the girls bottoms, before returning to the tickling….well I should play up to the name on my collar…..

Jane 
    Participant

I desperately want to get this cock out of my mouth. I can’t even concentrate on how Ruby is doing. I’m literally going to die suffocating on a cock.

Jane 
    Participant

A riding crop is now being run up and down my body. It tickles me immensley, causing me to jolt and gag on the cock. When I get smacked on the bottom a splutter, spitting all over the dildo. I can feel myself going blue, losing air.

Anonymous

I can’t wait to tell Jacqueline and Michelle and Amy Lyn about this because that is why I came here.  To spy and destroy Sir for them.

As the end of the double ended dildo is thrust in to my mouth I refuse to take it any further shaking my head I have tears in my eyes and feel even mor humiliated I want out of this shit right now but can’t figure that one out yet

I look jane in the eyes as she takes it deeper and feet what will happen if I lose this I attempted to take it deeper but as it touches the back of my throat I gag nearly bringing stomach contents up but manage to keep it down but the dildo flies from my mouth also struggling to breath as it comes out I gasp for air through the gag still reaching a bit as the tears stream down my cheeks there’s no way I could of took the dildo as deep as the maid Jane did in front of me.

Sir 
    Participant

By no means and I am trying to stop things getting out of hand, I take a few steps over to my wife.   “Honey, it’s your turn. I pass the bottle to Yu.  Dare, skull or clothing removal?”  I put my arm around her neck.

Anonymous

I know I came here as a spy to try to destroy my master, even though he was sweet to me.  Sir was so nice but yet I still tried my hardest to destroy everything about him.

I look on very relieved that nothing has happened for managing to take the dildo as deep as Jane then Sir says it’s his wife’s turn another sigh of relief escapes past the gag also wondering what skull means as there’s no way I’ll choise clothing as I only have one item being thatex catsuit on and I don’t fancy having a dare so unless I find out it’s bad I think I’ll have to take a risk with skull when my turn comes around.

I snap out of my day dream not realising all the time I’ve been staring at Sirs beautiful wife Yu I just hope it’s gone unoticed as I immediately look towards the ground submissively.

Anonymous

It seems that poor Ruby just cannot compete with Jane, who was pretty remarkable in all honesty. As Rodney moves the game to Mrs Scott, I remove the pegs from the girls noses.

”That was pretty impressive ladies, well done”

I place the pegs on the bar and turn to Rodney.

”Well the winner was clear there, are you going to give Ruby a punishment or was the game itself punishment enough ?”

I then glance at Mrs Scott, wondering what she will choose.

Jane 
    Participant

I’ve won the dare, but I don’t feel good about it. I Southampton the dildo out of my mouth and remove the peg, gasping for air. Sir has moved on the the next person. I try to regain composure.

Sir 
    Participant

While I wait for my wife’s spin on the bottle, I mean of the bottle metaphorically, I realise I totally lost track of my intention when I got up, and then it dawned on me “FUCK.”

“Ruby!”  I call like one would to a dog that has dug a hole in its master’s garden.  “You not only failed to impress” well actually it was mind boggling that much latex could be inserted orally… “Much worse, you did not thank your guard.”  I walk up to the devil and look him straight in the eye.  “You should not have accepted that kind of tardiness, if you give them an inch they will fail to fear you enough which leads to getting ideas that it might be possible to escape.”  I dig my hand in deep to hold Ruby’s collar directly.  I keep my eyes on Chad’s, Pulling Ruby’s open mouth to her guard’s crotch.  “Both of you shall apologise immediately, show her what happens chad, the real deal this time,”  I lower into a low whisper “if she fails to show she is really sorry, responsibility falls on you.”

I step away and look at Jane.  “Come here petal.”  Her servitude and perfection brings a smile back to my face.  “your prize will come later tonight after you and Laura Cumslut have had your practise.”  I lean over and give Jane a sweet kiss on the cheek.

Jane 
    Participant

I come over and kneel at sirs feet’s as he plants a kiss on my cheek. I remain knelt beside him for this round of the game.

I’m glad that I managed to impress him. I want to show my loyalty to him and stay safe. I don’t want to end up like Ruby. She seems to be constantly being punished.

Anonymous

I wince and startto getreally worries at this point as Sir grabs my collar and roughly drags me over toward Chad and a little too close to his crotch for my liking Sir mentions to wards me that I would apologise and thank him for it but I can’t see how to do it so I struggle to talk through the ring gag

“Sowwwweeeee Sir weeeessse foorrwivvve we for wot hanking woooo I swwoo sowwweee” 

I look up to him hopping Chad Unser stood me and forgave me with my apology the tears stream down my face again.

Sir 
    Participant

Jane shows precisely well trained behaviour.  As I sit on my sofa with Jane kneeling infront, I wrap my hand till my  fingers are wound around her hair, pulling her head down by it until her head lays on my lap and so she can watch what Chad and Ruby will do after my reprimand. “Jane you’ve been a good girl and I will be honest I hated seeing you in discomfort at the hands of another man”  I pat her head and it soothes me stroking her long hair out.  Her nice wide open mouth just next to the bulge of my groin is quintessential Master Maid relations, Manager Maid etc.

I recall something about letting me talk for her before she says the wrong thing and boy did she learn that the hard way.  “You will learn that I am actually a gentle loving man, and one day you will fall in love with me”  My cock gets harder just thinking of her telling me how much she loves me, how much she will never leave, how much she cannot live without me.

“We have the best seats in the house”  I can’t wait for the show to really start.  I reach up awkwardly to pull what ever bottle I can get.  Take a look at it.  It will do, I take a swig and swallow, take another swig and lean up put my mouth over Jane’s and release the rum mouthull to pour into her ever open welcoming mouth.

I reach up over the bar feeling around blindly again, Wala.  A cigar.  I bite the end off, light it and am complete.

A milestone has been reached.  “The best fucken place to be on Earth”  I smile at my wife waiting her turn.

Related image

Jane 
    Participant

Sir is trying to relax me, stroking my hair. It helps. I’m no longer the centre of attention and so am happy to kneels and relax for a bit. The mouth gag is getting uncomfortable. Sir offers me drink and pours run down my throat. It’s hard to swallow with the gag but it’s a much needed refreshment.

I can tell that sir is enjoying this power that he has over me, as well as over everyone else at the bar. I wish I had that sort of power. But where I am now, and what I am, means there’s no chance of that ever happening.

Sir 
    Participant

My sweet Jane looks so relaxed and happy.  I grab a sofa pillow and throw it on the floor “for under your knees”, I continue playing with her hair as she watches the scene with me.  Her view over the mountain of my crotch.

“Jane I hope you realise that even though it is obvious I have control over the proceedings, those that I desire have a power over me that I have no control of.”  I undo my fly, and release my cock hidden till now this evening.  It springs to life standing straight infront of Jane’s face.  “Sorry to ruin your view”  I bounce it around with no hands or assistance just clenching the muscle.  “You Jane have power to influence me darling, you make me do things against everything that is logical.”  I continue stroking her hair.  The warmth of her open mouth breathing on my cock is like a magnet irresistable to not take advantage of.  My cock droops a touch falling towards my maids mouth like magic.  As the head slaps across those stretched lips I feel so content.   “I give you permission to enjoy my cock Jane and only if you want to please your master should you welcome me in”  I will not force her.  My hand finds it way down her back across her ass and holds its perfection patting affectionately.  I enjoy my cigar as I hope the girls will enjoy theirs.  I wonder if Chad smokes too.

Jane 
    Participant

Sirs cock is now resting on my lips, my mouth unable to close and deny it due to the mouth gag.

I don’t want to suck his cock but sirs use of words worry me. ‘only if you want to please your master’ he says. Does that mean if I don’t suck his cock he won’t be happy? I could end up like Ruby. I take a deep breath. Suck up my humiliation at the situation, and decide that’s it’s in my best interests to suck his cock, no matter how disgusting I find it.

I immediately shove my mouth over it, taking it as far into my throat as possible. I can’t use my lips much to massage it because of the gag so I instead simply Bob up and down on it.

Sir 
    Participant

Like clockwork my cock ends up parking in its rightful garage.  A strange head job, it requires hitting the back of the throat to get much happening, oh well its my first time to be a passive throat fucking agent with no lips… not sure if I like it.  “”Jane that’s all good pooss pooss ”  I fiddle with her gag.  “let me get this off you poor thing”  I throw it over my head somewhere I guess into the bar.  “no gag, I think is much better and you are a winner with a prize, show me how your lips can get more surface area”  Now that I know she chose to suck cock against her own will pretending to do it because she loves it is so much better and wetter with those fat lips.  “OOOOOOFFF”  I slap her ass due to the improvement.  “Much better darling enjoy yourself”

Jane 
    Participant

Typical, the only reason my gag has been removed is to make the dick sucking better for him. Oh well, I get to work. Sucking and slurping on his cock. Attempting to please him as much as possible and get it over as quick as possible. He seems to be enjoying it.

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 384 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar