Ricky gets a modeling interview

This topic contains 27 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Shasta Minx 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Ricki 
    Participant

Hard to believe being a professional model for a menswear mail order catalog I would have moved up from modeling undergarments to fashion designer clothing by now. Six months and yet no one has ever seen my face in any of our monthly mailers. Hundreds even thousands have seen me but don’t recognize me because the photo shots are from my neck down to my knee caps. Appears another 6 months I may be able to advance into that area. In the meantime I starve to death with an intern income with this firm.

Responding to an ad for a full time Professional Model and potential 6 figure income I get the phone call to come in for an interview at a place called the Corporation.
    Out of the shower and getting ready for my interview I look at myself in the mirror and study my face looking at my dimpled smile with these pearly whites and conclude that my charm any personality should win over any interviewer. I am confident that with my clean professional look and experience as a professional model, landing this job at “The Corporation” would be easy.

The doors open automatically as I enter through the set of double glass doors into a very tall and large building. The floors are designer marble and the walls are a dark stained rich oak. The curtains are a velvet red and flow to the floor at each window. There are many women i pass as I walk toward the receptionist desk. My mind drifts as I marvel at all these gorgeous women. All are wearing thigh high skirts with low cut shimmery blouses that boast their voluptuous breasts. Their makeup is impeccably perfect. My gosh, they must be models too! I am in Paradise!!

I regain my focus and arrive at the desk with my portfolio tucked under my arm. Looking down at the lady sitting at the desk my eyes wander between her beautiful eyes and her well endowed 36d breasts. With a confident smile I speak politely “Hello, my name is Ricky and I have a 9am appointment for a modeling position. Would you be the person I am to interview with?”

Attachments:
     Quinn 
    Participant

Oh good, he’s on time, hate it when an applicant is late.   I did see him checking the girls- bet he would be stunned to learn that these girls were once men. Well, I was a man once too, but now am complete female- had that final op and now have my own special time of the month.

“Hello, my name is Ricky and I have a 9am appointment for a modeling position. Would you be the person I am to interview with?”

“Yes, Ricky I will be conducting your interview. Please sit down- Oh you have a portfolio, please let me look at it. Oh   I’m Harley Quinn- but you can call me Quinn.”

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Quinn.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     Ricki 
    Participant

“Thank you so much for scheduling this interview Miss Quinn. My name is Rocky. I must admit quite nervous to be speaking with you after walking through your magnificent facility. I had no idea this company was of this magnitude. You are obviously Equal Opportunity compliant as I only see very attractive women plus Based on the caliber of talent visible, just from the Unisex Salon shows you spare no expense for quality talent. I bet many men make it a point to get groomed here . I for one will be your new customer. Who wouldn’t like this?”
    Realizing I may be talking way too much I settle in on my purpose today.
    “I am very interested in this position I feel I have the qualifications and good looks to be employable. Just asking for a chance .”

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

I have completed  M&RS beatician training and am ready to start in the salon.  The other other girls give hugs as they greet me. So glad they willing to accept into their little family, just a couple months ago,  they made me into a sassy sissy. Still hard to believe just how much my appearance has changed since they first got their hands on me. My boobs are now so huge,  have wear a C cup, waist down  a 24. Those T blockers  shrunk my cock and balls. I even sound like a girl.

Ricki 
    Participant

“Appears I am going to be your first customer. Couldn’t have picked a cuter stylist if I tried. My name is Ricky and I am here for a modeling position. I am told I needed to get rid of this 5 o´clock shadow and hair on my arms.
    What is your name?”

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Ricki.
     Shasta Minx 
    Participant

Oh. Hi  there Ricky , I’m Jessica but you can call me Jinx, everyone else does. Yes I am excited have for a client. Please sit down in barber’s chair and we’ll get started.”

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Shasta Minx.
     Ricki 
    Participant

¨Ok Jinx, I like that name.¨ She walks me back through this very large Salon. Women and stations everywhere. The workers are well dressed and there make up is quite elegant. I do find it odd that there is not one male anywhere to be found. Hmmmm.
    ¨Jinx, that is quite an odd looking barber chair you are setting me in. Perhaps I am at the wrong station I ask.¨

Quinn 
    Participant

I come behind Rickie. “well  It’s just a barber just sit down and let Jinx get tp work on you. She is so very talented, by th time she done with you will look so very sexy. Your photo shoot is going to be marvelous”

Ricki 
    Participant

“ Thanks for setting me straight. You know I strive to be the best and look the best. Knowing Jinx is not a novice is excellent news.” I sit back and relax and let Jinx do her mojo on me:

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I drape the cape over my Ricky.   I move the chair back by the sink ” First  I am shampoo your hair that’s very  clean..”</p>
    I leave out the about bleaching and dying blonde. Ricki’ s is just  long enough I won’t have use extensions. I pour the shampoo/ bleach and massage it into his hair. ” Just relax hon. I put the VR Google’s on over her eyes. All the sublimal messages help her accept new life as a sissy

Ricki 
    Participant

Jinx knows how to just make a person feel at ease. With these VR Goggles I am watching the Tide roll from the sea. The sounds of the moving seas mixed with the Zen music is so relaxing that I find myself dozing from pure relaxation.
    Odd that she would be washing my hair, but then again I haven´t been told what I am being jazzed up about. It must be pretty important as she has a gown draped over me. Obviously a Hair cut is to ensue. Now this is what you call a salon!
    I hear the Zen music getting louder, awww nice.

Quinn 
    Participant

JInx know how to keep a guy calm and relaxed, so nice to see my girl work.

Rickie is a blonde, the perfect color for a lovely sissy.  Jinx pour perm lotion to Ricki’s hair and works it.

Ricki 
    Participant

Jinx rinses my hair and adds some chemicals that give off a pungent odor. She must be doing something very dramatic to my hair. Not expecting this much prep for a photo op, but I determine that this must be a normal step for a handsome male model as me.
    I hear a timer being set and told to just set there and don´t move.
    ¨Jinx, any idea what the photo op is about? Will I be showing off a new line of clothing, has anyone said?¨

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

I start to the rollers into Ricki’s hair, she is going to be a very sexy fashion model

Image result for Sissy Boys Getting Perms in Salons

I reply “Yes you will be modeling us, we have a brand new line of clothing coming out  Once I’m finished with your  hair  put some makeup on your face..”

Ricki is going to make a wonderful gender-bender model, she is already so androgynous looking.

Ricki 
    Participant

“Awesome I get to model your new line of clothing. I am so excited for the chance to be able to launch this new endeavor. “
    Not sure why I have to have my hair curled, but the makeup is expected. After all I must look my best.

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

I move to her face.  – Paint and powder make her look so much younger.  Lucky for her, she doesn’t have any facial hair. Eyeshadow and eyeliner give her that wide-eyed look men find so attractive. I coated her lashes with rich creamy dark mascara- don’t ever run even if she cries. Finally, I  paint her thin lips with M&R red lipstick- her lips puff right away. H  She sits so very still, such a well behaved sissy.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Shasta Minx.
     Ricki 
    Participant

I believe Jinx really dolled me up. I am to assume the new line of clothing is of “Female Persuasion”.
    I look like a very professional female model.
    “Jinx I look very attractive as a woman. You did an excellent job!
    I am somewhat concerned what happens after the photo-op and my appearance?”
    I cross my fingers for a positive answer.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Shasta Minx 
    Participant

I pierce her ears and attach the earrings. She is a living doll.

“Jinx I look very attractive as a woman. You did an excellent job! I am somewhat concerned about what happens after the photo-op and my appearance?”

“Need to be concerned dear, you will be able to go back to looking manly once you fulfilled the terms of the contract. By the way, Jinx is my nickname, Mistress calls me that since I am always getting into trouble- Sasha is my real name.”

Ricki 
    Participant

“Well Sasha, it appears I am ready for the challenge. I don’t believe I signed a contract, but if there is one I am suppose to sign, I would be glad to do that for the Corporation”

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

“Oh, the Mistress must have forgotten about that little detail. Well, no matter you have the job and will be with us for quite some time.  You can move in with me if you want. I could use a roommate.  We enough male models but we do another girl. You’ll get to model a number of lovely outfits, so very elegant and sexy. I think you will be able to pass for a girl so very easily.”

I get out the breast form- “Of course you need these if the dresses are going to fit you just right.”

Ricki 
    Participant

“ It would be a priveledge to be your roommate. Besides you know I will need help getting dressed and all. Show me more about these breasts? Are they very large or normal size?”
    Sasha is my new BFF

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

” . “Well you are allowed to pick the size you  want. Some girls love 40 D others like me go smaller. Mine are 32 B but I’M  growing mine”

Ricki 
    Participant

“Well Sasha I would rather be a 36 d
    As I can attract more online customers I believe”

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

“Ok Hon I do want  you to be happy  about the size of your busts”

Ricki 
    Participant

Sasha I appreciate your input. But being a new girl here for my first time ever I need some direction. Come on now and look at me and tell me if I would look better as a 40D to the men or am I being way to conservative in the 36 range? I trust your decision.

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>”stand up sweetie” I circle around  her,  mm  I reach out and stroke her boobs.</p>
    ” Yes I do think 36 is a good size for you.”

Ricki 
    Participant

“Thanks so much for your honest opinion. Personally I think you look great in your bra size. I wouldn’t change a thing”
    I give her a pinch on her boobs.

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

Giggling  “Oh I am so glad you like them, the Mistress picked them out for me. I think you are going to love being a sissy girl.  There are so many that lov dating TG girls”

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar