Probably a waste of time

This topic contains 223 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tinaplaytoy 1 day, 16 hours ago.

• Author
     Jenny 
    Participant

I hear that Monique is no longer connected. I consider opening my eyes and talking to Tina. But what is the use nobody is going to help me. I wait for Tina and doctor Liden to leave the room. Desperately is start to fight my restrains. I  need to get out of here. But as always there is no way to free my self. Exhausted and depressed i fall in a deep dreamless sleep.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

The doctor told me to not visit Mak the next day. They want him to rest. With the I V they continue to treat his body to accept the SRS. But they give her a sedative for the day, so she can rest. It was a hard day when she first seen and feel her breasts. It is the next day and I go over to her room. I walk in and look at her.

“Are you feeling better?”

Jenny 
    Participant

No, i am NOT feeling better! I am still locked in here. They are still going to turn me into a female against my will!!!   

I regain my composure.

“I am sorry for my outburst. I am just so frustrated. I should not have snapped at you. But they are really going to do it. And there is nothing that i can do about it. Do you know how long i slept? I think they drugged me. When will the SRS be, Tim? I should still call you Tim right? “

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“No, my name is Tina and I do know how you feel. I felt the same way when I was being change but to be a trophy wife to a man. If a man at the Acme Company wants me to be his trophy wife, ir will happen no matter what. The doctors did drug you for a day so you can rest since you were very upset about your breasts. The SRS is in a few days.”

Jenny 
    Participant

“So you have given up your REAL identity? You don’t even remember who you really are? Have you really given into them. I understand they have got you by the balls ….uh sorry. I mean they can control your body. But they can only control your spirit if you give in. Don’t you want to become who you really are again?  They have given me these breasts, but i am still a man. I will always be a man in here.”  I awkwardly point towards my heart with my bound hands. “And you Tim, are you still man in there?”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“No, I am Tina a woman. Men have spank me, fuck me, and have suck their cocks. I always dress pretty and sexy. I act like a woman. If I don’t, I am punished. They can force me to go to trophy wife training again.”

Jenny 
    Participant

I am dissapointed to see they broken Tim so completly. I promise my self it is not going to happen to me. I am a man damned. I will stay one what ever the do to me.

“I can keep calling you Tina if you would prefer. Did you just come by to check on me? Or is there something i can help you with? I might be a bit limit in the assistance i can give you “ i say sarcasticly while i hold up my bonds.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Yes, call me Tina. If some people hear you call me Tim, they can punish me. No, I am here checking up on you. It will really start after your SRS and you can start walking.”

Jenny 
    Participant

“Ok, if you prefer Tina.  Is there anything i need to know in advance? if  not let’s just get it over with. The anticipation is killing me”

I wonder when this hell is going to end.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

The nurse comes in a puts on a new bag. I wait until she is done and leaves.

“No, there is nothing you need to do. It is really up to Doctor Harris and Liden. Do you have any questions?”

Jenny 
    Participant

I consider asking Tina if there is any way to have sex on last time, but i know that that is out of the question. Besides, the anticipation is not really getting me in the mood. Instead i decide to ask all the questions that have been bugging me the past days. Maybe knowing will take away the fear.

Tina, you have been trough this, can you tell me will the procedure work? How long will it take? Will i be conscious? will i get Anesthesia? Does it hurt? What will happen after they are done? What will they do with my balls? Will i feel different?

All the questions flood out. I look at Tina questioningly.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Yes, the procedure does work. I have not seen any of them fail. The whole procedure takes twenty-eight to thirty eight days. No, you will be out the whole time and after to let you heal so it is safe for you. You will never feel anything when you wake back up you will be a woman. After you are release from here, I train you how to be a woman. The balls are discarded with your cock muscles. But they use the skin and put it inside of you making your pussy. This way you get much more feeling whan a man is fucking you. Yes, you are now top heave with your breasts, and you don’t feel you cock or balls swaying. It will be your butt as walk. Do you have any more questions?”

Jenny 
    Participant

“No mistress Tina, i don’t have anymore questions. I think i am as ready as i will ever be. Lets just get it over with.” 

I sound a lot more sure than i feel. I see Tina leave the room, lLeaving me in locked and unable to change my fate.

A few days pass and then the dreaded day arrives. Both doctor Liden and Harris come into my room followed closely by Tina. I know my time is up. I panic and try to beg my way out of this one last time.

“Please don’t do this to me. ” 

But there is no conviction in my voice. I know it is useless. They have come for one purpose and they are going to finish the job. 

“Will you be there when i wake up i ask of Tina?”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Yes, Jamie I will be here when you wake up.”

The nurse changes the I V bag with the sditive. We watch as slowly Jamie is knock out. Doctor Harris goes to the ASC. Doctor Liden and myself stay with Jami for fifteen minutes before the staff wheels Jamie to the ASC. I go to the waiting room. With my laptop I send Monique an email.

Monique

Jamie is in the ASC as I write this. She is getting her SRS done. The plan schedule is they will do the facial and hair changes one week later. Four days after that they will do the female skin and Asian olive complextion to Jamie. The whole process soes take twenty-eight to thirty- eight days I will be able to give you a day or tow notice when they will take Jamie out of the come.

Tina

Sit and wait until the SRS procedure is done and the doctor tells me everything went fine.

Viewing 14 posts - 211 through 224 (of 224 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar