Probably a waste of time

This topic contains 227 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tinaplaytoy 12 hours, 37 minutes ago.

• Author
     Jenny 
    Participant

” Yes, i will do what ever you want. ”

I am somewhat relieved that the my wife seems to have decided to keep me afterall. But i am under no illusion that this is a sure thing. I will need to keep her satisfied. And if that means eating Tina’s pussy while Monique watches, i will try my hardest to make Tina scream from pleasure. I still hate the srs treatment, but there is nothing i can do about it.

In a flash i think back of my old life. I used to go out with my buddies Richard, and Math. We would go out drinking, joke and hit on some bitches. Richard always was the perfect wingman. I wonder what they would thinking of me now.. a half-girl, crying and begging to be allowed to eat to pussy of an asian bitch.

No i can’t think that. I push the thoughts out of my mind. I need to keep them happy.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Very good Jamie. The only other thing is I am not your wife any more I am your mistress that owns you. You will always reply to me as Mistress Monique and Tina as Mistress Tina to remind you of your new position. Understand, Jamie?”

Jenny 
    Participant

I want to shout “I am not a school boy!” But i resist the urge. Instead i say:

” I understand ….Mistress. 

That last word tastes sour in my mouth. 

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Monique smiles at that response.

“Tina will you be able to take back Jamie training?”

“Yes, I should be able to. The main office knows we are having this conference. I will inform them of your decision when I get back at my office.”

“Good, I can’t wait to see my Jamie dressed up just like I am. Bye Jamie.”

Monique does the disconnect. The television goes blank. I turn and turn off my laptop I gather everything to leave.

Jenny 
    Participant

I heave a sigh of relieve as the screen goes blank. I hope Monique was joking about dressing me up like her, but there was no humor in her voice. I am fear she is set on humiliating me. But at least i am not sent of the be a sex slave somewhere.

“Tina, want to thank you for calling Monique for me. I really appreciate it. Thank you”

Why am i thanking her? She trapped me here. I am probably showing signs of Stockholm Syndrome. Besides it can’t hurt to cozy up to her.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“JAMIE, you heard Monique. You are to call me Mistress. I do not want to be punish because of your mistakes. I will not report you this time but don’t forget it because next time I will.”

I get everything together ready to go.

Jenny 
    Participant

Well that’s that for building bridges. I am prepared to let her leave without talking but something is bothering me. Reluctantly i adres Tina the way they insists on.

“Mistress Tina, Why would you be punished? And how ? Does your boss deduct your pay if you do not achieve a target or something. That sounds incredibly unfair. I seldomly hear of employers who treat there staff this way. Don’t you have a union ore something? “

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“No Jamie, I am in the same situation as you are. It is a little different. This company owns me.”

Jenny 
    Participant

I am stunned.

You are in the same situation? Were you also held against your will? Did you used to be a guy like me?

I fear my questions might have been to direct. I try to correct by adding:

If you don’t mind me asking Mistress Tina

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“My name was Tim Stone. At my old company, I sexual harass and even rape some of the secretaries there by tricking them. The company had enough and set me here. There was one man, Kevin, who did not like me because I treated him so horrible. I almost got him fired on false information. The company request I be changed the way Kevin wanted me. I was train to be his Trophy Wife to submit to all his desires. Here I am at out first meeting one month before my pick up date.”

I flip the laptop on so she can see it on the television.

“This is the first time I meet him and had to show him my body. He inspected me and request my tits be bigger. He used me all weekend as his sexual sex toy.”

Jenny 
    Participant

“You don’t have to let them do this to you. You don’t deserve this. Nobody deserves this. It’s slavery pure and simple. Let’s just leave. Tim release me and we can go together right now. They won’t notice until we are long and gone”

Maybe there is a chance…

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I switch the picture.

“Here I am worshipping my husband to be. He is training me to be his trophy wife. But it was two or three days after this picture he died in a car accident. The company wanted to make I had to serve Kevin they put a clause in my trophy wife contract that my husband has to be employed by them. So these people are stuck with since nobody at the company has come up to take me. While I was here they made me be a server and customers can take me to their room to be used.”

“But Jamie I cannot get away. A federal court send me here instead of like in prison. When I was turn into Tina a GPS chip is implanted in my body somewhere. They will always find me.”

Jenny 
    Participant

For a second i can’t help but notice how sexy she looks on her knees. But i quickly remember it is tim, a guy. It could happen to me if i am not carefull.

” Tim, i am so sorry this happened to you. You must have suffered a long time. Are you sure about the GPS chip? Don’t you know where it is in your body? I want us to leave this terrible place togetter. When we have escaped we can find a surgeon who can restore both our bodies. 

I really need to get out of here. They are going cut of my balls. You don’t want what happened to you, to happen to me, do you?   Can’t you please help me!  Let me go. We will leave together. We will figure out what to do about the chip.”

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  Jenny.
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I thought that to and did try to run away from here. But the GPS chip alert the guards as soon as I got out of the building. I was caught and taken to the rest room. Here I am in their rest room.:

“For a week they enjoy my body I was punish and fuck all the time I was there night and day.”

Jenny 
    Participant

I look away from the screen because i feel ashamed for Tim, but also because the picture is slightly turning me on.

“That is terrible. Nobody deserves to be used like that. Tim, this so wrong. Don’t give in to them. Help me escape, so i can get help to get you out. I don’t think they placed a chip in me yet. Maybe i can get out.

Hoping for a chance i look at Tim.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  Jenny.
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Jamie, I am here under a federal judge order. The GPS chip knows and tells everybody where I am. They will find me before I can get to another doctor. This is my life now. I have accept it. At least I work myself up to be a trainer. I am not a cocktail waitress or a secretary but the first three letter are S E X.”

“If you get away, I lose everything and I am back on the bottom of the list and will never have a chance to be a trainer again. I can’t lose what I have work so hard to get. Monique knows everything.”

“Would you take the chance to do what you are asking me if our positions were reverse? I doubt it very much. Monique is holding the four aces and I don’t think you have a chance of getting that straight flush.”

I turn my laptop off and get ready to leave.

Jenny 
    Participant

I can’t get the image of Tina bound for pleasure out of my head. It turns me on thinking of what i could do to her like that.  But a voice in my head says: It is a guy. His name is Tim. I am not gay.

I’ve been between his or her legs. I almost fucked.. him …her ……..him?  This place is terrible, they fuck with my head. I need to get out of here. I need to escape. Why won’t Tim help me? Is he really so afraid?

I imagine myself bound, easily accessible for any stranger who wants to have his or her way with me.

I shutter with disgust and fear. Is it really this hopeless? Tim seems convinced Monique knows everything. Is this true? Have they already placed a chip in me, without me knowing it?  Ooooh god i don’t know anymore. Can i risk trying to escape or would that only make my situation worse. I can’t end up like that, bound and fucked for the pleasure of some guys. At least i get to go home eventually if just do as Monique says. DAMN

Before Tim leaves i reply “To be honest i can’t imagine what you have gone through. Being used like that against your will. Knowing that at any moment the next person can come in to rape you. Having no way to stop them. You must have been devastated. Tim, i am sorry for asking you to help me escape. Just leave me here i don’t want you to get into trouble. “

Attachments:
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“It was a very long seven days having the guards enjoy my helpless body. I never want to go through that again. I rather be Kevin trophy wife then be force to do that again. But, thank you. Best thing for you is let Monique have her way because it is better to be back with her instead of here.”

I pick up my stuff ready to leave.

Jenny 
    Participant

“Ok, i will try, thanks again for convincing Monique to talk to me.”

I see Tim or Tina leave the room. Resigned with the situation i lie back down somberly on the bed. I can’t help thinking of what is going to happen next. I stare at the boobs on my chest. They are still there. I wish i this was a bed dream. They are going to take my dick away. I have never been so afraid in my live. I cry myself to sleep.

But even in my sleep i can’t escape. I have nightmares of being caught and raped by guards, while Monique and Tina stand there laughing and mocking me.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

The rest of the week went normal. I V bags are still being change but it is Tuesday and walk in with my laptop. I do the connection and Monique is there.

“Hi Jamie. It is nice to see you.”

Doctor Liden comes and in and unlocks the bra they take off the bra and everybody can see Jamie new tits.

Monique states.

“They are beautiful. They look really nice on you Jamie.”

I stand there and say nothing.

Jenny 
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>There i was, all the attention of everybody in the the room was focussed on my breast. I feel the are flowing past my exposed tits.</p>
    Hi Monique…eeh…Mistress Monique.
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>”I am happy you like them,” I lie.</p>
    “But could we maybe make them a bit smaller. this feels a bit uncomfertable.” Besides I think there is no way to hide these.
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>As James i never had any problem showing my chest. But now with everybody watching i feel ashamed and exposed. I try to ignore it. Telling my self that the things on my chest are not really mine, but only glued on lumps. But i can’t ignore it. Everybody is inspecting me like a prize animal. The shame becomes to much i try to hide my breasts.</p>

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Monique tells Jamie.

“Oh no Jamie they are perfect. When you are released from your bed and you walk around they will bounce on your chest reminding you have them.”

Doctor Liden takes her hand and rubs her right tit and plays with the nipple. I the nerves are good it will feel like somebody playing with his cock and the cock will respond. This is a good sign because when Jamie has her pussy the rubbing of her tits will cause her pussy to get moist just like a real woman. She changes to her left tit and asks.

“How does that feel Jamie?”

Everybody watches the reaction of Jamie as the doctor fondles her new breasts. I just stand there knowing how it feels that you realize the breasts are part of you now.

Jenny 
    Participant

“It is irritating please stop….it isn’t working”

I am both ashamed and annoyed at being handled like a thing instead of like a person. I will not go along with this.

But the doctor keeps fondling my breasts and it starts to feel kind of nice. I can’t help it, i start breathing heavier. My boobs starts tingling . I feels really nice.  No i don’t want this. Not with everybody in the room just watching. I try to convince my self that these aren’t even my breasts. They are fake! But i can’t help enjoying the feeling of those hands  playing with my breasts.

“Okay okay, i feel it now. Everything is working. We know enough. Please stop now, no need to go further”

I get really excited. My boobs become more firm and my nipples perk up. I can’t help panting softly.

I plead: “Please stop, doctor. This not necessary”

Oooh no it feels so good. God help me i want more. They are just watching me, this is so humiliating. I can’t hide so i close my eyes to not see what is happening. With my eyes closed the feeling of pleasure seems even more intense. I don’t care i need more. I squirm beneath the hands of doctor Liden. I no longer try to get away from the hands on my tits.

I try to stop it but i can’t help but release a soft moan of pleasure.  “Ooh”

I feel my erection standing tall ( a lot less tall than normal, probably because of the hormones in that IV)

Attachments:
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Doctor stops playing with Jamie breast and smiles. She write something on Jamie chart and smiles.

“Jamie, everything is perfect. Your breasts are now a real part of you. They do act like women’s breasts are supposed to. Just think how you will feel when somebody sucks on you nipple. After you have your SRS a person that fondles your breast will make you pussy moist just like a woman. And talking about the SRS I know it is schedule for next Tuesday.”

I stand up and smile and Monique is clapping.

Jenny 
    Participant

I slowly recover from what the doctor was doing to me. I am relieved the doctor stopped the humiliating procedure, but i the back of my mind a small voice begs for more. I hear the doctor wants to perform the SRS on tuesday.

I turn to Monique: ” Mistress, won’t you please reconsider. I want to make you happy. You don’t have to let them perform SRS. I am totally devoted to you. And maybe there will be a day when you want to have access to a dick. You can’t make use of my cock if you let them take it away. If you let me keep it, i promise i will never ever ever use it without your premission. I won’t even touch my self. I love you. You can trust me.”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“No Jamie you are going to have your SRS. How many times did we fight about you cheating on me? Even with the other women I knew about SRS but I said no. But when you had an affair with my sister, you change my mind that this is what you needed. This is the best way I know you won’t cheat on me.”

Monique smiles looking at her tits. But Doctor Liden takes the sheet and bring them up to her neck covering them. But Jamie feels the sheet on the bare breasts.

Jenny 
    Participant

With a sigh i come to the conclusion that her mind is set. There seems to be no way of talking her out of it. It’s all the fault of her sister Tammie. If she would just have kept her mouth shut… The Bitch.  I hate her. I hate everybody.

I am happy the doctor covers up THE breasts. MY breasts 🙁 . The sheets rub over my breasts as the doctor pulls them up. Especially my still perky nipples are sensitive. The sensation of the earlier fondling of my tits by the doctor returns briefly. I try to ignore it.  At least i am no longer being ogled at.

Tim/Tina seems to be happy. Doesn’t he have any empathy? It has happend to him before for god sake.

I ask Monique: “Can you at least ask them to release me from this bed. I have been stuck like this for ages. I really need to move around. This is not healthy. Besides i am getting sick and tired of the bedpan. I want to go to the toilet like a normal person. Maybe take a shower. What could it hurt? I promise i will behave. Please?”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Monique tells Jamie.

“That is a nurse and doctor choice Jamie dear. But trust me they know about your anger and you cannot be trusted. I have no control over that. The only I have is that you will be a sweet Asian female with those nice titties and pussy And, you will be back home with me as my maid which is something I always wanted.”

Jenny 
    Participant

All that talk about my “titties and pussy” is so irritating. She knows i hate what is being done to me. I suspect Monique trying to provoke me, make me angry to prove her point. Or maybe she is just torturing me.  Either way i do not react. I try to relax, but it’s hard.

My erection has gone. The stress and fear of the upcoming SRS is suppressing any sexual desire. I feel helpless with no way to escape. Nobody to help me. And even if i were to escape chances are they would find me and i would end up a bound sextoy. My life sucks. Full with self pity i look up at Tina and Monique.

“I am tired maybe i should get some sleep.”

I try to hide my tears of despair in my eyes by closing them. I suspect seeing me cry would only make Monique happy. I won’t give her the satisfaction.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Monique states.

“I want to watch Jamie SRS.”

Doctor Liden responds quickly.

“NO!”

“I will wait to see Jamie after SHE wakes up, then.”

Disconnect.

I start to put my laptop away. When I get to the office it has to be recharged.

Viewing 30 posts - 181 through 210 (of 228 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar