Probably a waste of time

This topic contains 227 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tinaplaytoy 12 hours, 37 minutes ago.

• Author
     Jenny 
    Participant

You betrayed me. Just leave. I will teach you not to fuck with me when i am out of here.

And Tina don’t you dare … Fuck your plan be. I hate you both. Just go away!!!!

I am trembling with rage and glaring at the Laptop. Why doesn’t she leave? Is she here to gloat? I need to get out of here. I hate these stupid tits, i need to get rid of them as soon as possible.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Monique smiles at Jamie.

“That is enough Tina you can break the connection. If Jamie wants to talk to me just email and we will do this again. Bye JAMIE.”

Monique stops the connection and I get my laptop. I change the TV back to normal. I leave not saying a word. I will wait for Jamie to want to talk to me.

Meanwhile in Jamie room the I V keeps being done. The doctor comes in and checks on her. I know in about three to four days Jamie will start feeling her new tits and her body melds together and the nerves are growing inside of her tit. It will be done around two weeks when the tits will be completely done.

Jenny 
    Participant

I am lying on a matrass with pink silken sheets. The bed goes on as far as i can see. Fluffy pillows are all around me and soft piano music seems to come out of nowhere. I see that i am wearing a cute babydoll nightdress. It’s mostly seethrough and leaves little to the imagination. I humming happily when i hear her voice. “You look so cute sweety. Don’t you love your nice round breasts? You should play with them. Play with your titties. Come on do it sweety” my hands start to caress my tits. My nipples swell up and my dick grows hard. I hear an evil laugh and I wake up.

Still groggy i wonder why i keep having these weird dreams. I feel my hard cock. And why do i get excited by these dreams. I feel betrayed by my own body.

Then i notice something else. I feel nipples….feel the nipples on the breasts…i feel my nipples on my breasts. My swollen nipples are  rubbing uncomfortably against the fabric of the bra they put on me.  No no no. This is not supposed to happen. Why do they feel so reall. Untill now these things had just seem like objects glued onto me. Those would have been easy to remove… but now i feel them as part of me. In horror i look at the ever present iv.  I know it is changing me. It must stop. It must stop. It… once again i start to cry. They are really turning me into a girl. All emotional.   Man up.  I need to do something.

It has been 5 days since the fallout with my wife and Tina.  Since that time i have only seen nurses and doctors. The haven’t talked to me or answered any of my questions. I have been looking for an oppertunity to escape this hell hole but non presented it self. I have seen Tina walking by, but she has kept her distance.

Something needs to change if i want a chance to escape. Time is running out.

When a nurse comes in i ask her:  “I know you won’t talk to me but could you please ask Tina if she can come over. I am afraid that if i am kept locked up in this bed, my musscels will deteriate. She surely doesn’t want that.”

I wait and hope that my situation changes.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Doctor Harris walks in and tells Jamie.

“The nurse told me that you want to talk to Tina. From what I have been told you told Monique and Tina to leave you alone and go away. Tina does check with me on you as she is required. But I hear Monique is now thinking of not taking you back. But they are deciding what should happen to you after your treatment and training. And, I know they don’t want to talk to you after what you said to them.”

He stands there after giving him the update.

Jenny 
    Participant

I am happy to talk to someone after days of being ignored. I am still aware this man partly responsible for what is happening to me, but i don’t think shouting is going to help me.

“Doc, why are you telling me this? Should i care if My wife takes me back or not? She betrayed me by doing THIS to me. I point at my boobs. No matter what she decides, you will take my manhood away and humiliate me with this new form. Why should i care what Monique wants, she can’t make my life worse than it allready is.”

Although i said they cannot make my life worst, i start to wonder if it is true .

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“According to Tina your wife was going to take you back. If she does not take you back, you will be Jamie and belong to us. You will be force to work here as we need you as a submissive Asian female. Obeying all males and all females staff here at this place. You can be a sexy waitress, secretary, or other small degrading positions we have here for our new girls. They choice is yours.”

The doctor tells him what is in store for her future.

Jenny 
    Participant

Please stop calling me Jamie. My name is James.

And you say i will be FORCED to work here? I am no slave, and i will obey nobody.  I will  certainly not allow male staff order me around. It almost sounds like i would be a female plaything in here. 

Suddenly i start to realize that, that might be exactly what they have planned for me here. Would they turn me into some sort of sex slave? I start to sweat in fear of the possibility. If that is the case it would be safer at home with my wife. I seriously start to doubt i should have act out against Monique.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Yes, you will be and I call you Jamie because when you leave here you will be Jamie one hundred percent and there will be no part of James in you except your memories. And since you shut out Monique and Tina you will be reassign a new trainer. Monique wants you to have a strict male trainer to teach you to be a submissive girl. You did it to yourself.”

Jenny 
    Participant

“No please doctor. You got to help me. Please, i don’t want to be a slave to some guy who tries to abuse me. Let me make it up to Tina and Monique, please? Can you tell them i amsorry. They can even call me Jamie if they want, but don’t let the do this to me.”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“I have no contact with Monique. Only Tina does. Tina is doing your turnover to another trainer, a male trainer. Tina will be assigned to another case. Tina does come by and checks on everything here until the turnover is complete. She comes right after she eats her lunch. Tina does her job until it is turnover or done.”

Jenny 
    Participant

I mumble “Ok thank you doc”. 

Staring at the floor i start feeling sick. What is going to happen to me? For the first time since this all started i am feeling afraid. Images flash through my mind of standing in front of a group of big guys laughing at my exposed tits. I am terrified. I unsuccesfully try to relax while i wait to see what happens next.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I am in my office when I get an email from Doctor Harris. Jamie is asking for me and Monique. I send an email to Monique and she replies quickly. She is letting Jamie go and as soon as dhe gets the information that Jamie had her SRS. She is filing for a divorce. I eat lunch and afterwards I visit Doctor Harris. I go into Jamie rooms.

Coldly I ask him.

“Doctor says you want to talk to me?”

Jenny 
    Participant

Cold eyes look straight at me making me very uncomfertable.

“Tina, i want to apologize. I am sorry i said those things. I was in shock. You were only doing your job. And i was wrong to shout at you and my Wife. I should have shown you both more respect. Will you please convey my apologies to Monique?”

I do not see any reaction from Tina. I look down to avoid her icy stare. Desperate to prevent becoming a human playtoy to some random guy at this place, i decide to swallow my pride.

As submisivelly as i can i ask:

“Tina can you please train me? I will be your Jamie. I will do what ever you say. Please don’t turn me over to a male trainer.”

Afraid to look up i await her answer.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“I cannot. Monique has terminated my contract to train you. The way you yelled at her she decided to turn you over to a male trainer and leave you here. Remember the waitress at the club, that is where Monique wants you to work. That way if a customer wants to have you for a night you will have company and serve them any way they want. The only good thing is Monique gave me a good reference, so I did not get punish. The turnover is schedule in about two weeks.”

I look at her matter of factly and cold.

Jenny 
    Participant

Dazed i look at the floor. Her sharp words feel like icicles piercing my soul, shattering any hope that Tina could save me from that terrible fate.  I think back of Amber and the other girls at the bar, only dressed in tight miniskirts. At the time i had really liked the idea. But now i dread the idea of being sent there. I know, i will have nightmares of guys take me from the bar for their amusement.

I look at Tina. She looks commanding and i control. I wonder what kind of person wil replace her. The thought of a guy seeing me like this “with boobs” is scary and humiliating. This fear and uncertanty will make the next two weaks hell. Then i remember why i called Tina here in the first place. I need to get out of here, now more than ever!

Try not to provoke her i softly tell her:

“Ok Tina. I just wanted to apologize. I am happy  that you are not in trouble. Tina i have been locked in this bed for so long. I would really like to move arround a bit. I fear being held like this is not healthy. Can you see if there is anything you can do about that?” 

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“That is the doctor decision not mine. But with your outbursts and anger I doubt that they will. I will tell Monique that you apologize to me. Is there anything else Jamie?”

I stand firm and cold. I am surprise he is not begging for Monique.

Jenny 
    Participant

No chance of escape. They are going to keep me locked up here untill in two weeks…. sweat starts to trickle down my face. The fear of being trained by a guy to be a sexual object in a club is to much. In my mind i am allready being molested by rough customers of the Bar. All my dignity is gone, i cry softly and i beg in despartion:

“Is there really nothing that can be done? I want to go home. Please don’t let them use me. I am afraid. please help me. I know i don’t deserve it, but i beg you to help me. 

With tears in my eys i continue to plead for mercy:

I am so sorry for what i have said and done. I shouldn’t have cheated on Monique. Can’t you please ask her to reconsider. Please!!! She doesn’t have to forgive me, because i know i don’t deserve it. But please ask her if i can come home. I will do anything she wants. I will be her Maid if she wants that. Tell her i will clean the house spotless, do the laundry and do anything she wants. She can call me Jamie and i will wear what she tells me to. Please ask her to let me come home. Please!”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“I can ask her, but I cannot promise that she will change her mind. You are going to tell her that you want all those things you just told me and the SRS so you will have a pussy. This way you cannot cheat on her again. Will you tell her that, I will talk to her. If not, I am not going to waste my time.”

I stand there looking more demanding.

Jenny 
    Participant

Shortly i consider. They will force the SRS on me anyway. And this way i have at least a chance of getting home at least. Looking to the ground i answer Tina:

“I promise i will ask her if i can be her Maid. I will do anything she says and i want her to call me Jamie.

I promise i will tell her i want…the SRS…and that.. i  want.to have... .a...pussy.

Tina, please ask her. I will behave. I won’t cause any trouble. I promise”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I look at him like I do not believe him which I don’t. But, I go to my office and send Monique an email. But it was to call me because this is very involved and there will be too many emails to get this straighten out. Ten minutes later she calls me and is not happy that I did. I tell her that Jamie is very scared. He wants to come back under her terms. Finally, I see a smile on her face. I ask her if she would do another video comm with Jamie. She looks at me and agrees for nine tomorrow morning again. I thank her.

I send an email to both doctors harris and Liden. I inform them of the video comm. Doctor Liden respond that she will tell Jamie. When Doctor Liden does her before rounds she tells Jamie about the video comm.

Jenny 
    Participant

After doctor Liden has left, i feel a bit relieved that i will get a chance to convince my wife to reconsider. It had never suspected that she was ready to turn me into a sexslave. She must be furious, but she had never shown it. Instead she set this whole thing up behind my back. I feel anger rissing but i supress it as much as i can. I can’t loose my temper. If i don’t convince Monique to take me back, i have no doubt my life will be way worse. I will say and do what ever i can to avoid that. If i need to say i want the SRS, i will. I HATE the idea of becoming a female. But if it is going to happen anyway, i will lie and say i want it. I promise my self that i will be on my best behavior and that i will not lose my temper no matter what.

Haunted by images in my mind of my possible faith i wait for the call

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I charge my laptop overnight. It is morning and it is almost nine. I go to Jamie room.

I do not say a word to Jamie as Monique has told me. She states she wants to do all the talking. We have a code word when Monique will allow me to say anything. Monique is completely in charge of the video comm with Jamie. I set up the laptop and do the connection to Monique. Monique comes up on the television.

“What do you want Jamie?”

Monique states it coldly.

Jenny 
    Participant

I have never been so nervous to talk to my wife as right now.  I feel as i have a gun against my head and any wrong word or move can set it of. I start with the speech i had rehearsed in my head.

“Hi honey, thank you for talking to me, after last time. I know i was wrong to react the way i did. I deeply apologize. I also want to say i am truly sorry for all the hurt i put you trough when i cheated on you. I understand i deserve to be punished, and i am okay with that. I understand i am not worthy to be with you, but i beg you, can i please come home. I heard you decided to leave me here, please reconsider. I will be your Maid and clean the house if that is what you want. I will wear what ever you want. And if you say i need to be trained, then please let it be by Tina. I beg you don’t leave me here. I will do what ever you say. Please.”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

She smiles but tell Jamie coldly.

“That was not bad but not good enough. You did not tell me your name and what you really want done to you.”

Jenny 
    Participant

Looking in her eyes i see there is no way around it.  Softly i say:

“Please let them give me the SRS treatment. I want to have a pussy . I want to be your Jamie. Please”

I cry tears of fear and confusion.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Huh, I could not hear you. If you are going to waste my time I will just disconnect and tell Tina boss to punish her.”

Jenny 
    Participant

In panic i almost scream:

NO PLEASE!! I WANT TO HAVE A PUSSY. My name is JAMIE .  PLEASE MAKE ME A GIRL please.  please don’t leave me here. Monique don’t leave me. please.  ……don’t, please. 

In terror i look at Monique through the tears in my eyes.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Well you to have the special training that you will love to do after your surgery. I will probably change my mind. Would you like to have that training?”

Jenny 
    Participant

Still afraid i answer:

“YES. I will do anything. I want to be trained. Just tell me what to do and i will do it.”

I am not sure what that training entails, but i don’t care. As long as i won’t be sent to that Club i am fine with it. How bad can it be. Remembering that i was to be assigned a male trainer I suggest:

“Tina can train me. She has already helped me a lot. She helped me see how selfish i have been.  And my bad behavior was not her fault. She has been very loyal to you. Don’t let her be punished for my mistakes. Please”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Tina do you know how soon Jamie SRS will be?”

“I know Jamie has one more week wearing the special bra. Usually after the bra can be taking off the SRS is usually seven to fourteen afterwards. Jamie will be out for twenty-eight to twenty-eight days when she will be taking out of the coma.”

“Good and when Jamie is learning how to be a submissive maid you will also do the special training. I would like to have it done every Friday at nine. Jamie will always ask you nicely to set up the video comm so I can watch her perform. Jamie you will kneels between Tina legs and worship her pussy until she has an orgasm. You will need that training Jamie because you will worship me any time I want it. Isn’t that right, Jamie?”

Viewing 30 posts - 151 through 180 (of 228 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar