Probably a waste of time

This topic contains 109 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tinaplaytoy 2 hours, 33 minutes ago.

• Author
     Jenny 
    Participant

“Thank you Tina i would appreciate that.”

When i see Tina that has left. I am anxious to check on Monique. She better be home. I pick up the office phone and dial my home number.

The phone rings:

Ring 

Ring 

Ring

What is taking so long ?? She should be home around this time.

Ring 

Damnit  is she ignoring the call?

Ring

Then i hear the phone connect

“Honey, hi it’s me”

Attachments:
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Monique is standing there talking on the phone naked.

Keith comes walking into the room and Monique puts her finger up to her lips.

“What do you want sweetheart, I was in the shower.”

She knows it was him because of the area code on the phone.

Jenny 
    Participant

“I was just calling to see if you are doing alright and to tell you i have arrived safely at the place talked about. They tell me i am making great progess. 

And before you say anything i want you to know that i love you and that i will do anything to make you happy. I have learned from my mistakes and i want to change into a better person. I just wanted you to know that.

Are you doing alright?

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  Jenny.
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Yes, dear I am fine except I am standing here naked in the living room talking to you. Since we don’t have a phone in the bedroom I have to be here. And, I love you to. Remember, just learn and do as they say. They are the best to help us. The time will go quickly. I hope you like the type of room I choose for you.”

Jenny 
    Participant

“Ooh did you select the room for me, it’s great love. Fit for a King”  As i talk to her i can’t help but thinking of Monique’s naked body in the living room. In the years we were married she only became more sexy. Remembering her pretty curves makes me hot and I desperately want to return back home. I will even comply with Tina’s wishes if it will help, it seems the fastest way to get home.

I will follow any lessons as long as that leads to us being back home together.  And I promise i will do as they say. They will help me change, you will see. Sorry but I can’t talk long, i just took a short brake to talk to you. I miss you.

Then i think i hear something in the background. I listen carefully if i hear anybody else besides my wife on the other side of the phone.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“I miss you too, but it is chilly over here and I want to get into the hot shower, dear. So, good bye and try really hard on your studies so you can get back home soon.”

She hope that he will hang up because Keith took off his pants and she is looking at his hard cock.

Jenny 
    Participant

<p dir=”ltr”>“I will. Good bye honey.” just before i hang up i think i hear someting.  I could swear there is somedody else in the room. But no, that can’t be. Monique is naked there can be nobody else there….  except… No, i must have mistaken. Doubts trouble my my mind. I sit down in the chair neer the desk. I decide to try to work harder. I sit and wait untill Tina returns.</p>
    <p dir=”ltr”> Somewhere in the back of my mind i can’t help but think my wife is getting fucked by another man right now. I try hard to keep that image from my mind. It are only your insecurities, i think to my self.</p>

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

The security team next to my office tells me that his phone call is over. I knock lightly on the door and open it a crack. I see James sitting down but not on the phone.

“Did you talk to your wife?”

I walk into my office.

Jenny 
    Participant

“Ooh hi Tina. Thank you for waiting” 

“I have talked to her. She said everything was fine.” Briefly i consider telling Tina about my suspicions, but i decide against it. Instead i say:  ” so you said you had some more questions. Please go ahead i wil try to answer them to the best of my abilities”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I go back to my desk and grab the file.

“So, James why would you think your wife would send you here for treatment to help your marriage? Like what else does she complain to you all the time?”

Jenny 
    Participant

Sitting there wanting to go home i decide to just give an honest answer.

“Well i guess she would say, i don’t do enough at home to help with the household chores.

I might be a bit demanding at times. As you pointed out earlier maybe also in the bedroom. but she really looked better in those outfits.

She might also say that i don’t trust her enough, and that i should give her more space.

We sometimes fight about money. Then she calls me egocentric, because i occasionally buy things i like for myself.

Besides that i really don’t know… Did she tell you anything else?”

I look at Tina to see in what way she will react.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I make notes on the file and look at him.

“Do you trust her, and does she trust you It does have to go both ways.”

I think this is the best one to start on.

Jenny 
    Participant

Defensively i say:

Off course i trust my wife!. And she trusts me!

But the words sound hollow out of my mouth. Thoughts of Monique cheating on me run through my mind. I think of our phone call just moments ago and of my suspicion that somebody was with her.  I deflate and softly say:

“No… that is not completely true. Sometimes fear Monique will cheat on me. She never gave me reasons to but she is so beautiful. I could have sworn somebody was with her just now.  Do you think I am overreacting?  Should trust my wife more? Would you trust somebody when they would go to their ex?  I don’t know anymore.”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“But you were going to cheat on her this morning with me. Maybe it is because of that you don’t trust your wife. What do you say about that?”

I wait for his answer.

Jenny 
    Participant

As Tina looks at me and waits for my answer, i consider what she is saying. I had ofcourse cheated on my wife a couple of times, once even with her sister. Luckely Monique never found out about any of my adventures.

Considering the question i answer, “Well maybe it has something to do with it. Basicly you are sugesting i am projecting my own urges to engage with ladies on my wife. Correct? Maybe you are right that she would not cheat on me. it could all be in my head.  But i can’t help but doubt and fear i am wrong. Do you think there is a way to get those ideas out of my head?” 

Right now i would be willing to do a lot to get right of that delusion in the back of my mind that Monique is having sex right at this moment.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Well you almost cheating on your wife with me but I was too smart for you. If you tried to cheat on her with me. I have a very good idea that you have cheated on her before coming here. Am I right James you have cheated on your wife, but you don’t her to cheat on your.”

I slam him to see what he says.

Jenny 
    Participant

I turn red and get very uncomfertable. Tina looks at me and it seems she can read my mind. Knowing i am busted, betrayed by my own reaction,  i confess: “Yes i did.”

In desparation i beg: Please please don’t tell my wife. Tina please promise me you won’t tell her, she would leave me for sure. I know i was wrong. I won’t do it again.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“How about her sister?”

Jenny 
    Participant

I am in hell. My eyes grow large, how does she know about that. Fear creeps through my body.

“How did you find that out. It just happenend that once on vacation.  Did you hear it from Tammie? Or does Monique already know? Please tell me she doesn’t know! Please tell me you didn’ t hear it from her. “

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Sorry, yes I did hear it from Monique and she also knows of three other women you had cheated with. Monique only stated that you cheated on her with her sister and three other women that she knows of. I do not know who Tammie is. But Monique find out when her sister felt so bad that she finally told Monique about it just under a month when it happened.”

Jenny 
    Participant

I feel the ground disappearing from under my feet. It is probably good thing i am already sitting down.  I try to process the meaning of what i just heard, but it is hard to comprehend.

Confused i stutter:

No it isn’t true.  Monique didn’t say anything to me. She would have told me. She would have shouted at me, fought with me, or try to get a divorce. She would not forgive me for having sex with her Sister Tammie. I just talked to her and she was all calm It doesn’t ad up. 

Why hasn’t she left me?

She didn’t say anything on the phone just now. Why even bother with this place if it’s all over?

For the first time in years tears start burning in my eyes. I try to hide my face from Tina so she doesn’t see it. Yes, i occasionally had, had some adventures , but i didn’t want to loose my Wife. Now it’s all over.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

you but you hurt her very, very badly. I look at you and think you are lower than a snake. You even tried to have sex with me. I am another one that she don’t know about, James.”

I look at him behind my desk. The cat is out of the bag.

Jenny 
    Participant

I hear the contempt in Tina’s voice, but i don’t care anymore. I feel empty, broken, lost.  Nothing matters.

I flatly agree with Tina: “Yes, i did try to have sex with you and cheat on my Wife. I wanted to have sex with the receptionist and i flirted with her to. I am a horrible person is that what you want to hear???

Monique is going to leave me. Why should i even bother with you and this place anymore? Why would she sent me here in the first place?

I slump down in the chair and softly start crying.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I sit there and let him cry. I wait until he is done and looks at me.

“NO, I think you are a horrible husband that fool around on his wife and did not trust her but never have any proof. You even had cameras install to catch her which showed you that she was true to you. But I am not one that would throw a log on the fire. She will not know what happen between us. The answer to your last two questions is it is what she wants to happen.”

Jenny 
    Participant

After more condemnation from Tina, she tells me that Monique sent me here even knowing what i did.

Doubtfully i ask: Is she going to give me a chance to be with her even after she knows what i did with Tammie and the others? Did she tell you what she wants to achieve by sending me here?

I hope there is a chance for me to repair the damage with Monique, but i  doubt it.  I look at Tina. My still teary eyes are begging for a chance to make things right.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Yes, she does want you back with her but after all your treatment and training.”

Jenny 
    Participant

A weight is lifted from my spirit. Still not able to totally believe it, i cling to the possibility of getting back to Monique.

desperate to complete this training or what ever it is, i beg “what can i do? I will do anything. please tell me”

Slowly i start daring  to hope that everything will be alright after all. I look at Tina as she holds my marriage and future happiness in her well cared for Asian hands.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Monique was very exact on how you can come back. You will accept the treatment and the training to go back to her. If not. You are gone and she will do everything legally against you. She has all the proof against you.”

Jenny 
    Participant

“I will comply with all the conditions. I promise i will do anything she wants. You just have to say it. “
    I am ready to agree or do almost anything to ensure i get back together with my wife.

• This reply was modified 4 days, 11 hours ago by  Jenny.
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Good James. I will see if I can get you an appointment this afternoon for you physical and blood tests. The doctors can figure out your schedules of procedures. After all the medical is done we can start on your training that you will need.”

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 110 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar