Probably a waste of time

This topic contains 233 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tinaplaytoy 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     Jenny 
    Participant

Sitting in the cab, I couldn’t help but wonder if Keith was already trying to seduce my wife Monique. Sure until today she had been faithful, but without my presence that woman could be talked into things. Females were much more gullible than guys. And black guys like Keith can not really be trusted.

But if i don’t go Monique will leave me for sure. I can’t let that happen. Monique has her faults but under my expert guidance she can be a great wife. She still looks great with that redhair and nice boobs.

But as a part time nurse she should have more time to take care of me and the house. And when I tell her these things we get in a fight again. Yeea i am the bad guy. Bitch.  This last fight was a bit much maybe, but she should listen better to her husband. I don’t need to change…..therapy Bhaaaa. What was the organization Keith had suggested to my wife,.. M & R?.? Probably a therapy retreat scheme to rip off.

The jolt of the stopping car woke me up from my thoughts. After getting out of the cab and getting my suitcase, I walked through the glass door to the front desk. To my surprise a beautiful blonde was waiting there. At least the view is pleasant enough i thought. She is at least an 8.

“A very good day to you sir. Is there any way I can help you? “

I can think of several ways you can help, i thought.

“Hello sweetheart my new Jeff Black. Is this M&R? I have an appointment and was told to come here”

Aaah Mister Black, we were expecting you. So nice to see you. Please sit down and make your self comfortable. Somebody will be with you shortly. Can i get you anything in the mean time?

Is she flirting with me? This could be interesting.

I could really use a glass of water if you have one, suger. It was hot in the car ride over here.

Oooh i can imagination. Sometimes i get hot to. Really hot. Let me see if i can help you.

Slow and gracefully she got up and walked toward me. I felt my blood running as she walked up to me hips swaying softly….until she past me toward the water cooler behind me.

Here you go Jeff some nice cold water to cool you of. Somebody will be down shortly.

Attachments:
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I read my new case. WOW. This guy mess up big time. Keith is making a six-figure salary as a top executive at a large company. He does not trust his wife and spies on her. This has caused many fights. Monique does not want to be with James. But, does not want to just toss him away. Keith told Monique that he will take care of everything. James is to be feminized completely into a woman. I think an Asian woman would be best since Asian women do like the black people also. Train to love to suck cock and lick out women even after they have been fucked. Of course, wear very sexy maid outfit and do all their duties of cleaning, cooking, laundry, and serving both Keith and Monique. I get the call from the main lobby. Hames is here. I go to the lobby. The clerk points to him. I go up to him.

“Are you James? My name is Tina.”

I extend my hand to shake his.

Jenny 
    Participant

Sitting a little but too long in the waiting area i get annoyed. The cute blonde receptionist is ignoring me. And i though we started of so well. The first person i will see will be sorry for making ME wait. They are wasting MY time with this therapy stuff.

Finally somebody is coming, now they will know… who …..they…..  WHHOOOOW she is HOT. She is  hotter than the receptionist, even Asian decent can’t ruin that perfect body.  And she is dressed to reveal all her curves. I am defenitly willing to talk with HER. And maybe more… if i get the chance.

Hello Lovely. Yes, my name is James. Nice to meet you. I hope you are sent here to assist me? I agreed with my Wife Monique that i would report here at M&R to safe our marriage, but i wasn’t really informed about what you do here exactly. Tina maybe you could enlighten me? 

I’m looking at the Tina thinking, she must me into me. Look at me who wouldn’t be. I am hoping she is going to lead me away from the lobby to somewhere more private. Who knows what can happen. What Monique doesn’t know won’t hurt her.

Attachments:
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“James, I am sorry but I have a rule that I don’t talk about a case out here in public. Can you follow me so we can talk in private in my office?”

I turn and lead the way. I notice how he was looking at me. We get out of the lobby and go down the hallway. I stop at my door and open it for James.

Image result for images of office

“Here we are James. You don’t mind with me just calling you James? I like to keep our talk informal.”

After he walks in I follow and close the door. I go over to my desk.

Jenny 
    Participant

The hot babe asks me to follow here to her office.

“Sure thing Tina. I understand completely. I am happy to see that you at M&R value privacy as much as i do. Please lead the way to your office.”

As I follow Tina toward her office i get nice view of her tight Ass. The way she swingss her hips is almost hypnotizing. I am somewhat disappointed we arrive at her office so soon.

Tina tells me she likes to keep it informal. That is just fine with me.

“You can call me what ever you like Tina. I have never done anything like this but i suspect informal is best for these kind of sessions”

I sit down across from Tina and look her in the eyes. For a second i think i see a sort of predatory gleam in here eyes, but it s gone in an instant.  Tina gives me a sweet smile.

“So how does this work? Should i lie down on a couch and tell you what is wrong in our relationship??? I don’t know how much you have been told but i am willing to explain to were thing went wrong in my marriage.  Or do you have another method of fixing my marriage?

While I ask these questions I notice a coffee pot on the other side of Tina’s specious office. I wonder when she is going to fetch me a cup. It is only proper, i am the guest and besides she is the women. I make subtle sounds to indicate i have a dry throat.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Jenny.
    Attachments:
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“No, there is no place to lay down as we talk. This is not a psych office. I am here to find out what is wrong. I have read her side of the story, but I and you know that there is always two sides of the story. So, first I want to hear your side. Would you like a cup of coffee? I am yours to do anything to help you two out.”

Jenny 
    Participant

“I would love cup of coffee.” I say as while sitting back i my chair.  “Well last time we had i fight i lost control. And i said some things i shouldn’t have…But sometimes she just makes me so angry, i could swear she does it on purpose . When i come home after a long day of work i would like to just have a beer and some peace and quiet.  But when i come in she keeps asking me to do all kinds things like the dishes, vacuuming and that kind of thing. Then i have to explain to her AGAIN the she only works part time. So she has all the time in the world to fix the household. Besides call me old fashioned but those tasks are better suited for a woman. Don’t you agree?   Than she comes up with all kinds of excussess like she works more hours than she gets payed for and that her job as a nurse is so much more tasking.  Saying she can’t do it all alone. Than she has the nerve to say i can sit down all day at my work as a computer programmer, so i could do more heavy lifting at home.  Can you believe it???

I work 40 hours a week and than my wife asks me do work at home. Then i can get so mad. I might be a but vulgar and offer the top when i am angry. But then see just runs out of the house.  Probably to see her old friend Keith to “talk”. I don’t trust him one bit. I thought he might try to seduce Monique, but i haven’t seen any evidence of that. I installed some camera’s in our home. Just to be sure there was nothing going on. That isn’t that strange right???

But than she finds them and makes a big deal out of it. Saying I invaded here privacy and telling me that a relationship  is based on trust and that kind of stuff.  But when we have i fight about it she runs right back to Keith to cry and talk. Like i am the bad guy. She should just stop beeing friends with this keith and work a bit harder at home, if you ask me.

So you see that for the most part the problems lay with my wife. Now you have the whole story, do you think you can help me convince her to change her ways.  Should we ask her to come over here, so we can help her see errors in her ways together?”

I look at Tina expectantly.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I bring James his cup of coffee.

Image result for images of cup of coffee

“Here is your cup of coffee, James. Cream and sugar is here if you need them.”

I take a step back and tell him.

“You are both right you know. But the both of you are not talking only yelling at each other. That solves nothing and usually only hurts both of you. What is the most important thing you want right now to have if you could?”

Jenny 
    Participant

You look at Tina. She is really hot. And she seems very  willing to serve you in any way she can. You wonder how far she would go. You decide to take a chance and try to hit on her.

“Well there is something i wanted since i came into this office. You are really beautiful woman you know.  And maybe if i wasn’t so tense we would make better progress. So maybe we can solve that???

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“What do you mean, James? We are not in public and it is just me and you in here. So, why are you tense? Do you want me to change into a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt?”

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  tinaplaytoy.
     Jenny 
    Participant

Wondering how to best reply I place down my cup of coffee on the edge of the desk.  I look at the gorgeous Tina feeling almost hypnotized by here presence. I reply sugestively:

“Well there are different ways two people can relieve tension”

Tina seems to bend closer over the desk and looks at me with those big absorbing eyes.

“I would like to see you wea…r………@%#@$#%@%#^^$@”

It is HOT! James jumps up out of his chair swearing.  Somehow the coffee ended up in my lap.

“”FUCK FUCK this hot!!!!. ……argh!”

James tries to dry the coffee out of his jeans. He is so embarrassed this would happen to him. Especially since he was just making progress with the hot babe Tina.

“Oh no look at me. I look like I pissed my pants.  I can’t be seen like this.”

James starts doubting him self. He could have sworn he had placed the cup firmly on the desk.

Attachments:
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I look at him and smile real sweetly.

“According to your wife you are very demanding when you have sex with her. She also stated that she is not allowed to say no to you when you want to have sex. Is that true, James?”

I step away from behind my desk.

Jenny 
    Participant

James totally got of guard and distracted by the coffee spill.

“Did she tell you that??? Well if a would wait until she would say yes  IT would never happen. She always says she has a headache, or that she is not feeling nice, or that she has to get up early in the morning or one of another hundred reasons. So sometimes i use a ‘little Persuasion’. Not that i am hitting her, but she needs some help in making these choices.”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“She also told me that she had to wear sexy and demeaning outfits, or you would punish her sexually. You think women are only here to serve you as a sex toy. DOES THAT INCLUDE ME TOO?”

This is the best time to bring this up since he hurt himself with the hot coffee.

Jenny 
    Participant

GULP. James takes a stepback starts to stutter, completely overwhelmed.

No no off course not. I did not want to offend you.  …….I was just saying…… And i was only trying to HELP Monique …to look more sexy. She said she didn’t want too but..  i thought she was just being shy. I just encouraged her to dress nice.

James isn’t used that to being talked backed too especially by females. James had enough of this and tries to see if he can make a quick exit. However his pride won’t allow him to leave the room with his pants like this. What will everybody in the lobby think. Or the street for that matter. He feels trapped. He tries to ease the Tina’s mood.

James lies to Tina: “I didn’t mean anything by it. I respect you as a person.” 

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I move over to another chair and sit down giving him a very nice look and tease.

“That is better, but you should do the same for your wife. She is a person also that happens to love you, but you treat her like a whore in the bedroom.”

That was close but it won’t be the last time a patient fucks me. But I got away with this one. I am getting better at this.

Jenny 
    Participant

Staring at Tina’s legs you answer her.

“Of course ….that is why i am here. I have come to change “

Feel Tina believes his lies James starts to relax a bit.

James doesn’t know how he feels. To combination of sudden fear, humiliation of the wet pants, the teases from Tina and the talk about sexs make his head spin. He starts to feel aroused a bit.

“I am thankful you are here to help me to become a better person. I promise i will treat her better in the future”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I let him look up my dress and ask him.

“Have you ever pleasured your wife by licking her pussy so she can enjoy having sex with you? But I know you have told her to suck your cock. Isn’t that being selfish. Every woman wants to cum when they have sex. It makes them want sex more if they know they are going to enjoy it also. Make sense don’t it?”

I go into this knowing I might get it nut he is off center now and not sure of himself. It is a chance I take but I think I am right.

Jenny 
    Participant

I can’t help starring at Tina. This talk of sex and the view, increases my arousal. My member starts to strain uncomfertably against my wet jeans.
    <p style=”text-align: justify;”>I guess.  If the woman would really like it, i could do that.  It makes a sort of sense.</p>
    I move a bit closer to tina.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“WAIT. Sit back down. I have to change.”

I get up and go into my bedroom. I switch clothes quickly and return. I go to my desk and sit on top of my desk. I spread my legs wide.

“Look at it James. Right between my legs is my pussy. I want you to think it is your wife pussy and you only want to pleasure it. You DO NOT want pleasure but you want to pleasure only the pussy. It is your job as a loving husband to give pleasure to your wife. Tell me that, James.”

I stay there and watch him.

Jenny 
    Participant

James sits back down reluctantly. He isn’t used to be ordered around by woman. On the other hand the woman he is used to are not so fierce and unpredictable.

When Tina returns all doubt in his mind is gone. There is no subtle flirting anymore. Scarcely dressed her panties and bra are clearly showing besides that there is nothing much more to cover up Tina’s body. On top of that she spreads her legs wide says “Look at it James. Right between my legs is my pussy.” James trousers are more tight then ever.

I want you to think it is your wife pussy and you only want to pleasure it. You DO NOT want pleasure but you want to pleasure only the pussy. It is your job as a loving husband to give pleasure to your wife. Tell me that, James.”

“Ok ok. I will do my best to pleasure pussy more. If that makes my wife happy i will do it.” You hope Tina appreciates this answer.  “If you want i will prove it to you now by pleasuring your pussy”. Eating a bit of pussy to get in the pants of a hot babe like Tina is a small price to pay. Besides you are sure when you get her going, Tina could not resist fucking you afterwards.  Who could say no against i hot (OOC and arrogant) guy like James. If she hadn’t demanded you sit back down you would have been on top of her already. His wet tight trousers are killing him, as it prevents a certain body part to move where it wants. 

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jenny.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jenny. Reason: Annoying box in text
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Come on James kneel before me between my legs and kiss my panty where my pussy is. I want to hear you beg to let you lick my pussy. It is your job as a husband to pleasure your wife.”

I sit there waiting.

Jenny 
    Participant

James slowly gets up and walks towards Tina. Looking her in the eyes he drops to his knees. His face ends up between her long legs in front of her satin pink panties. He smells and unfamiliar sent and sniffs it all in. He softly asks “may i lick your pussy?”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“I said kiss my panty where my pussy is James. Now I want two kisses and tell me you want to do your duty as a husband pleasuring my pussy as you should have been doing to your wife. And two more kisses, then we will see.”

I look at him kneel between my legs.

Jenny 
    Participant

I decided to do as Tina ask.  I wet my lips kiss the soft smooth panties between her legs two times. I look up in Tina’s face and say hesitantly “i want to do my duty as a husband by pleasuring pussy”. Then he softly kisses the Tina between her legs again. He still loves the smell emanating from her panty and is happy to breath it all in.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Very good James.”

I slip the dress off and slide my panty off. I spread my legs.

“Begin James ltick your tongue deep in my pussy and let your tongue play inside of me. Slide your tongue high and find my love button and tease it and play with it to drive me crazy.”

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  shychristine.
     Jenny 
    Participant

Seeing Tina in all her glory  drives James crazy with lust. His tongue slides into Tina’s pussy. For a short while he manages to go slowly. Never bothering with  eating pussy for his wife back home, James is unpracticed. His tongue  searches for her clit and finds it. He plays with it circling his tongue around it. Desperately wanting  release he increase speed and force. He must make her want him.   His damned wet jeans are so thight. With one hand he starts to undo his belt, fully expecting to fuck Tina there and then.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jenny.
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I let James tongue play inside of me.He moves around and it took alittle longer than normal to find my clit but finally he does. I lay there and say nothing but he is doing a very good job for his first time. I know he never did this with his wife. I call that the male stupid award. But it seems he is getting into a rhythm.

Jenny 
    Participant

Getting into the rhythm I use my tongue to pleasure you. Tina seems to start breathing heavier and faster  as i continue licking. James face gets wet from all the fluids, but he doesn’t care. Looking at you from between your legs i see you close your eyes in enjoyment. In the meantime I succeed in removing my belt. My trembling hands start working to get my damn wet pants of so i can free my straining cock . James thinks: I can’t wait to push hardcock into your wet pussy, and show you how much better you will feel when I will take control. It is only natural for a woman to be controlled by a real man like me. Tina will love it and scream my name.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

James does a good job. But I do cum.

“OH YES!”

I quickly slide back and cross my legs locking them together.

“Good James you can go back on sit down.”

I don’t see he has removed his pants.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 234 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar