Skip to toolbar

Post an Image of What You'd Love to Be Wearing!

Viewing 30 posts - 1,351 through 1,380 (of 1,416 total)
  • Author
    Sissy Sub Erica
    Participant

This just arrived in the mail today…  I guess I get to play the Slut tonight!

Amazon.com: iiniim Women's Wet Look Leather Bodysuit Leotard Zipper Crotch  Thong Halter Catsuit Clubwear: Clothing

I'm a Sissy Bitch and I will obey my Mistresses.

Deliligh Frost
    Participant

(curtsy) Thank you all for cumming by (pun intended) to see what i have to offer. This is the kind of thing, or close to it that i see my avatar (the online me) wearing. simple, elagent. and pink. the coloer is a bit brighter then i may usually go for but stylish all the same. while it looks at proper and good on the out side, i would most likely be wearing a shelf bra, and a g string underneath.

Attachments:
    5 users thanked author for this post.

Deliligh,

Interesting, although I could see you more in something like this.

No man, woman or she-male can resist me.
    For I am Swift. Joanna Swift....Sexy, She-Male Switch.
    Navy SEAL Captain (pre-transformation. Honorably discharged, latter reinstated with full rank and honors. Still holds it, though modified due to transformation)
    Currently single

Attachments:
    7 users thanked author for this post.

Somthings for those who go for elegance

And something for those who have kinky inclinations.

Navy SEAL Captain (pre-transformation. Honorably discharged, latter reinstated with full rank and honors. Still holds it, though modified due to transformation)
    Currently single

Attachments:
    Deliligh Frost
    Participant

Good for that coctail party you’ve been asked to service, or just a night at the club. replace those shoes and fishnets with stalkings, and sleek black high steletos, with a thong, and no bra, and your good to go girls!

Attachments:
    4 users thanked author for this post.
    Deliligh Frost
    Participant

( curtsy) So, ive shone the kind of things i ware casually to bed, but we all know for a real sissy many nights shouldn’t be spent alone (wink)… i cant beleave i just did that.. (blushes) any way, hears something i like for when i might have company.

Attachments:
    Alison Anderson
    Participant

Here are some pictures of something I love  I am wearing.  This is in honor of Flag Day in the US.

Deliligh Frost
    Participant

(curtsy) So, yesterday, i had two sleep ware picked out, how ever it was a vary hard choise. And i thought today i would continue with that theam one more time, this one leaving a little less to the imagination.

As always, thank you for taking your time to veaw my submission.

Deliligh. (curtsy)

Attachments:

Deliligh,

I prefer the babydoll over the previous one. Leaves little to the imagination

Currently single

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Shannon
    Participant

I love how flirty and feminine this dress is – I want it!

The higher the heels, the closer to Heaven.

Attachments:
    poppy
    Participant

I love how flirty and feminine this dress is – I want it!

You are not the only one. It is lovely. 🙂

"'Will you walk into my parlour?' said the Spider to the Fly."

i am baby blue and i am proud to be owned by Sapphire Storm. I am also proud to own Tifa Lunaria.

Here’s one if you’re feeling frisky…

And here’s one if you feel like showing off…

Currently single

Attachments:
    6 users thanked author for this post.
    Ursula Elskov
    Participant

Here’s something for you, Deliligh, minus the glasses.

But the glasses are the best part. She put them on for a reason. She probably did it to make us think she’s more than just a physical beauty. But is she, or is it just costuming? Either way, it is intriguing. But so much more so if her intellectual prowess matches her physical beauty.

If you are a bystander, you are not innocent.

Ursula Elskov
    Participant

Attachments:
    kandijayne
    Participant

Here’s something for you, Deliligh, minus the glasses.

But the glasses are the best part. She put them on for a reason. She probably did it to make us think she’s more than just a physical beauty. But is she, or is it just costuming? Either way, it is intriguing. But so much more so if her intellectual prowess matches her physical beauty.

I’m with Ursula on this one. The old trope about girls in glasses being unattractive is, quite suimply, not true! And beauty with brains always does it for me 🙂

I'm a damsel in distress, not a damsel in dat dress

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Ursula Elskov
    Participant

Either way, she’s smart enough for me.

Attachments:
    Ursula Elskov
    Participant

Because sometimes it feels like someone should be in charge of this circus. Chaos, utter chaos.

Attachments:
    Deliligh Frost
    Participant

(curtsy) So, im going to diverge a bit from my usual dresses. While A sissy doesn’t have to ware a dress, what she is wearing should offer easy access (blush) to anything that there Master/Mistress may want at a moments notice. With that in mind this is my next outfit.

The jean skirt, isn’t really the material for me, i would prefer something, white, black, or pink and pleated. but still the over all effect is nice.

Attachments:
    Caitlyn
    Participant

Belonging to Mistress Joanna Swift

Something for those who wish to be intimate for their Master/Mistress or that special someone.

Currently single

Attachments:

Then I have this sweet outfit, but i have to do it in two parts to do it justice.

Currently single

Attachments:

Currently single

Attachments:
    Shasta Minx
    Participant

▷ @nyxi_leon - Nyxi Leon - Stripper outfit #1!

I can swing between Dom and Sub

Deliligh Frost
    Participant

(curtsy) Hi girls! So, any one that knows me will know i would prefer to go barefoot. However we all know that there is no way your owner is going to let you get away with that for ever. And for those girls that seam reluctant to embrace there high heels there are stronger alternatives to teach a good sissy that high heals really are the better option. one such option are these.

locking ballet shoes. After being told if she wants anything she has to walk to it, not crawl, and being left in these for a week, its almost certian she will be begging for the high heels.

Attachments:
    Alison Anderson
    Participant

I’ve seen boots like these; the problem is too often the strap doesn’t wrap all the way around, and you can just unzip them, making the lock decorative rather than having a purpose.

Look closely at the boots in the picture.  You can untie the laces, then pull it loose from the back and step out of them.  The strap only goes around the front half so doesn’t really lock you in.

Shannon
    Participant

I think in many cases, including chastity, the lock is symbolic more than anything.  If one is truly submitting to their Dominant, they would not dare try to escape the lock.  The breach of trust would be worse than any discomfort from the bondage.

A trip to Home Depot for a pair of bolt cutters would crack any of these tiny padlocks – that’s the reality.  The fantasy lies in the mindset “I’m not allowed out of (fill in the blank) until my Dominant allows it,” and honoring that.

The higher the heels, the closer to Heaven.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Jessica
    Participant

Hello, I need to be in more silks, lace, nylons and satin, wrap me up in them or tie me up with them, either way, what joys lay ahead?

Attachments:
    Jessica
    Participant

All that is missing is the rope, my gag and you… whatever you want me to do… which do you prefer me in?

Hello, I need to be in more silks, lace, nylons and satin, wrap me up in them or tie me up with them, either way, what joys lay ahead?

Attachments:
    Sissy Sub Erica
    Participant

Hot And Seductive Satin Mini Dress - PlumHot And Seductive Satin Mini Dress - Plum

I'm a Sissy Bitch and I will obey my Mistresses.

3 users thanked author for this post.

Jessica,

I like all of them, but to see you tied up in the last two would be the icing on the cake.

Currently single

Viewing 30 posts - 1,351 through 1,380 (of 1,416 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account