Skip to toolbar

Pegging VS the real thing

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Christina
    Participant

Which is better I have been pegged before and absolutely loved it but I hear the real thing is way better. Is there any truth to this. I’m not really into alpha males but if it is as good as I’ve heard maybe I need to try it. What are your thoughts

Alison Anderson
    Participant

I’m no authority since I’ve done neither.  But I can offer this advice.  You say “I’m not really into alpha males ….”  My question is how much are you not into alpha males?  Does it mean you have a complete aversion to it, or are willing to try?  Is a real alpha male going to want to do it to another male, even if he is dressed like a girl?

Don’t do something because you’ve heard something.  If you think you might regret it later, maybe you shouldn’t.  But if you’re bi-curious, bi, or gay, and you can practice safe sex, if the situation arises, then go for it and be your own judge.

I know for me I wouldn’t let a man anywhere near me for anything sexual, although I am curious about pegging.  So I know what decision I would make.  You have to come to an acceptance of a decision on your own.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Christina
    Participant

Those are some very good points you have made.tonamswer you question I do not like males but I have figured out I like cock just not the male it’s attached to if that makes any sense. So if I were to go for the real thing it would have to be like a shemale someone who looks like a girl but has a dick between there legs. A chick with a dick air just a chick that’s the only way it will happen for me

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Anonymous

One point and question. One: a woman can peg another woman. Question: can a Non-alpha man/sissy be ordered to Peg her Mistress/Master? Or is this just not allowed. Sally

Lauren
    Participant

Hmmmm, can you pinpoint what it is about pegging that you really love? Personally, there is something about an actual penis being attached to a strong man that is quite different than being pegged with a strap-on.

For me, the feeling of a warm, thick cock filling me up while a man presses all his weight on me is second to none. Another aspect is that it feels good to know that the dick you’re getting fucked with is something you helped get hard.

And then there’s cum! I view it as a reward, whether it’s inside me or on my face. You might not like it, which might make taking a dick that much less enticing, and it’s definitely something to keep in mind.

It’s honestly just way more satisfying than glass or silicone. Being pegged can be amazing, but after actually getting fucked by a cock, I can’t really go back 🤤

Make me whimper, take me and fill every inch of me with cock...own me.

7 users thanked author for this post.
    Christina
    Participant

That’s exactly what I was talking about I’ve heard that real cock is so much better. Was just wondering if this was true as I have never had a real cock before only a been pegged with a strapon. And I don’t really care for the strong man only the cock attached to him. Now a chick with a big thick cock really turns me on

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Sir Maxywaxy
    Participant

I’m passionate about women and protect and defend them; does that mean I’m an Alpha male? In certain aspects I am, but only to defend. I know many Alpha males who are jerks and then some who are not. I would suggest finding a Master as myself who would respect and treat u well.

Christina
    Participant

Maybe I should rephrase what I said a little I’m not really attracted to any male unless he looks like a she. I am however very attracted to cock. That bieng said I am very pleased to see there are guys out there that understand that just because your in a sub/Dom relationship there still needs to be respect and kindness in the relationship

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Petra
    Participant

Hi, just joined yesterday.  I have had both done to me(lovingly or at least with genuine care).  One was a pro domme(pegging) and another a one night stand on a biz trip to DC(real thing).   Both knew what they were doing 🙂 .  Don’t know the answer tho.  Long time ago.  With the pegging tho, i enjoyed wearing some of  my own sissy clothes and  having the presence of a woman.

Shantell
    Participant

<p dir=”ltr”>Hi Everyone,</p>
    I only have desires to serve Women so the ‘Real’ thing definitely isn’t for me, but if this is something you’re curious about then you should take Alison’s advice and experience it for yourself if the situation arises in a safe environment.

I replied to this post because I wanted to share my experience of pegging. Is a little different from the posts here so far because I do not seek anal stimulation for sexual gratification.

For me Pegging is a tool for my Mistress/Wife to use to reinforce my submissive sissy position within our marriage and it is not meant as a way for me to receive any sexual release. The act is about her striping away my male identity and demonstrating her dominance by switching our conventional gender roles.

I do still enjoy a pegging on a phycological level because it helps me drop into a very submissive sissy headspace but I rarely get any sexual pleasure from it (probably due to the fact that the key to my chastity cage remains dangling from a necklace around my wife’s neck😁).

Shantell xx

Anonymous

I think real cock when attached to a man, not a TS, is the final step that tells yourself what you have become.  You can justify to yourself that getting fucked by a shemale is not gay because you can fantasize him being a woman.  Getting fucked by a real man definitely makes you gay or at least bi.

So I think it’s not the actual cock or dildo, it’s the person putting it in you.

Kelly

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Anonymous

Ofcourse real is real and there is no substitute for that. However the question is not only about cock, its about the situation, the whole affair ! So its much more complex.

Anonymous

Although the real answer can be given by the one who has experienced the real one

Yours2train
    Participant

I would say that as long as the women pegging you genuinely enjoys doing it for her own sake as well then there is really no reason for the real thing. It is the knowledge of the pleasure you are bringing the persin your with that makes it so amazing. Real or not if the passion is there I,m certainly happy

Happeningfish
    Participant

Having tried both a few times it is hard to say. Physically the strap on is not nearly as good as a real cock. The warmth, the softness, the blood pumping thru it. Nothing beats a real cock.

On the other hand, having a woman take you is the best. The psycological reaction to a woman fucking you is without compare.

So i gueas my feeling is  from a phsyical aspect you cant beat a real cock but everything else you cant beat a women.

Charlotte
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
    Kyrastar
    Participant

Real men are way better at fucking lol but they dont last as long! I love them both I couldn’t possibly decide

miranda
    Participant

I have only been pegged, so far, and never would have thought I’d want the real thing.  But the funny thing, the more sissy and girly I become, the more she pegs me, the more curious about the real thing I become.  I find myself wondering how it would feel to be taken by a big strong man, giving myself to him, letting him pleasure himself with me.  Still, I have no attraction to a nasty, hairy man, but the cock draws increasing curiosity.  Yet the only way i can imagine it would  be another very girly man, or doing it for her, if she would desire to see such a thing.  We’ll see what life brings…

My name is miranda and I do as I’m told

2 users thanked author for this post.
    miranda
    Participant

Hmmmm, can you pinpoint what it is about pegging that you really love? Personally, there is something about an actual penis being attached to a strong man that is quite different than being pegged with a strap-on.

For me, the feeling of a warm, thick cock filling me up while a man presses all his weight on me is second to none. Another aspect is that it feels good to know that the dick you’re getting fucked with is something you helped get hard.

And then there’s cum! I view it as a reward, whether it’s inside me or on my face. You might not like it, which might make taking a dick that much less enticing, and it’s definitely something to keep in mind.

It’s honestly just way more satisfying than glass or silicone. Being pegged can be amazing, but after actually getting fucked by a cock, I can’t really go back 🤤

Oh, Lauren, you make me even more curious!!💋

Bea
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account