OOC Drop off of images others maybe looking for!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  kira 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     kira 
    Participant

Please No really lude images. Lacy Place and M&R have rules and etiquette when it comes to images.

If you create a Forum inside of this group just remember they be removed if not fitting to the true owners of this site!

Many of the images I am showing I may have created from other images all are taken from the internet. Now we might start this and the site owners ask for the removal of this forum. At one time I altered many images for other players on this site and other images maybe were images that were other players just images that caught my eye. If there is a images on this forum that another member does not wish to have located here please remove it without issue.

Attachments:
     kira 
    Participant

Another set of images 

Attachments:
     kira 
    Participant

I am still Looking through numerous drives to see what I have.  I know I have much more. I remember a photo shoot I did a long time ago for the first wedding done in Lacy Place. Its just needing the time to find them. There were many collars I designed for many doms that were here at one time. Unfortunately while I was away the place that hosted the large amount of files closed they never notified me to make backups. Still I am pretty much the hoarder of things that were kind of silly to some but its what we saw when we first came through the doors one thing we all had was badges some were bought some were crafted some were just installed in our tray to show others if we were dom or sub.

here is another collar I found.

I am not sure if we even have a sticky for a signature working here yet. I know there was talk about it in one thread.

Attachments:
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar