Skip to toolbar

New reluctant student

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Crystal
    Participant

Hi I’m Crystal.

my wife has forced me to train at the M&R corporation after she found pictures of me wearing women’s lingerie on the internet. A Domme sent her the links after I couldn’t keep up with her blackmail requests.

i started here by reading the manuals and opted into a class. I am now finding myself obsessed as I try to get the best grades possible and pass every exam 🙁

I don’t want to become a chastised sissy but am discovering that it might be my true place on the food chain 🙁

Attachments:
    Crystal
    Participant

It all started when I was working away. I would be booked into a hotel for the night and bored and lonely. I would call my wife to say good night and once the call was over, jump straight into cam to cam adult web sites. The first few times were fun with vanilla girls, but that soon got boring and I decided to try some kink with Femdom stuff.

i really liked being controlled and made to do things I wouldn’t normally do.  I Figure it was because of my leading position in a company and wanted to feel vulnerable.

that’s when I met Lucy, the bitch Dominatrix. Before I knew it, half of my luggage was filled with women’s lingerie and sex toys. Every night I was away, I would try and please her as she pushed my boundaries.
    Things got nasty when I didn’t appear online when I was supposed to be, and she started to threaten that she would send recorded videos and pictures to my boss and wife.

im not one to be controlled in day to day life so I laughed at her and ended communication…

A few days later I get a call from my wife…

tinaplaytoy
    Participant

I get this assignment from the office about this guy. His wife is very upset with him. I sit at my desk and think what is going on.

I wait for him to come into my office. The only thing I know he will be wearing male clothes and will leave, maybe, in women sexy clothes. I have the task to figure this all out.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Crystal
    Participant

I walk inside the office nervously…

“hi how are you?” I look at the attractive woman sitting at her desk.
    “my wife sent me here, I really don’t want to be here. May I leave?”

I have a bright red face from embarrassment…

tinaplaytoy
    Participant

After he comes in and closes the door. I press the button and door is lock.

“No, we have to talk about what your wife has told us. But there are always two sides of a situation. So tell me what really has happen with you.”

Crystal
    Participant

“Ummm. I was caught wearing women’s lingerie and clothing . I was blackmailed and the pictures were sent to her.”

tinaplaytoy
    Participant

“Your explanation is like the the Dallas Cowboys defense of Swiss cheese with many large holes. Give me the full explanation or I will have to believe everything your wife told me. By the way, what is your wife’s name?”

Crystal
    Participant

“Her name is Kristy. I was playing with an online dominatrix who made me dress in women’s clothing. She then blackmailed me and sent the pictures to my wife”

I look nervous and ashamed

tinaplaytoy
    Participant

I feel like I am a dentist and is pulling teeth. He is not being open with me. I move to another way to do this.

“This dom who is online made you to dress like this and take pictures of you.”

I put up one of the pictures she has sent us.

“It looks like you are enjoying yourself all dress up like a schoolgirl. Wxplain this to me in detail.”

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account