New M & R Outfit for Alexandra

This topic contains 25 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Eibhlin 2 days, 20 hours ago.

• Author
     Danielle Winter 
    Participant

After what seems like an endless stream of obstacles we reach our first aim, holding hands like true BFF do in face of a major step. (Link)

Alexandra and I enter the salesroom with currently nobody at service. It’s very busy here and almost every changing cubicle except the biggest one is engaged. We walk to the desk and I ring the little bell. The writing on it is a little odd but I hope it is only a joke.

Nothing happens and I shout “Hello ? Customers waiting . . .”

I may be shy and lack your beauty - but I´m soo lewd and love my duty . . .

Attachments:
     ‘O’ 
    Participant

The counter is deserted so the couple enter the only available cubicle.  it is then that I see them.

There is a pretty little thing, looking a bit lost, in the side window of that rather exclusive lingerie store just off Sahara Plaza. She is looking directly at me and moving her head from side to side. Of course! That’s the changing cubicle with the one-way mirror onto the walkway! She doesn’t know about that, for sure. I have some time to spare so I enter the store and go directly to the cubicle door. I take a tape measure from a counter as I pass and drape it casually around my neck. I’ll be readily taken for an assistant. I tap discretely and enter the spacious cubicle without waiting for a reply. “Good afternoon Miss,” I turn my head to acknowledge her companion,”and you , Madam,” I nod politely. “What can I bring you to try? I’m sure we will have many items to grace your delightful frame” I purr, holding the petite young miss directly in my gaze. I see a little color flush her cheeks. Early twenties I should guess, not too worldly. Delicious! I wait for her to reply with a trace of smile haunting my lips.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Danielle Winter 
    Participant

I wonder why this comfortable big cubicle is unoccupied, but anyway, I want to get through with our tasks and am happy to accompany you while you try on your new clothes.

After a soft sign at the door a beautiful young girl enters our cubicle and the tape measure around her neck identifies her as a member of the store staff. Her lovely face shows a winning smile and she seems to have only eyes for Alexandra.

“Good afternoon Miss and you , Madam. What can I bring you to try? I’m sure we will have many items to grace your delightful frame.” what a lovely voice she has! Surely it would be a delight to make her moan and cry in lust and desire . . .

I smile but hush to produce a almost perfect curtsey, although I don’t know whether she is a superior or another gurl like me. Just as I was told, as a sissy it wouldn’t harm anybody to do so, even before another sissy.

“Oh, thanks a lot Miss . . .” I try to find the badge with her name, ”we need the complete sissy endowment for my young friend Alexandra. We will need 10 slightly see-through tops, half to tie in front, the other half with a button. Further Alexandra needs 10 tiny bras. Neither actually I know her size, nor which color will suit her best, red, black or dark pink? Furthermore we need the obligational corporation skirts, 10 pieces. Could you bring us please a wide variety to have a look at and to try it? We need 20 panties, different styles and colors and white and black socks, knee-high and thigh-high stockings, each 3 pair. And of course we need some really comfortable but nice high-heels, too. And could you show us some cute nighties , too?

Is it ok that we entered this cubicle without being told to do so? I’m a little bit  worried about the writing on your desk bell, we will be here all for ourselfes?”

'O'
     ‘O’ 
    Participant

“Don’t worry about our little joke on the front desk. I never thought it was in the best of tastes myself! ” I smile reassuringly. “You have helped me make up my mind. I will have it removed.” I say confidently, to give the impression that I am more than a modest shop assistant.
    “Of course you are welcome to use this cubicle. In fact it is reserved for our most important clients!” I take out my phone and tap it until I have the right screen and offer it to them saying “Now just a little formality before we start. Will you each touch your right forefinger just here? It just confirms that you accept our terms and conditions. Then you will have my full personal attention until you are completely satisfied.” I leave it with Alexandra, and turn to you, “And will Madam be wanting to see anything for herself? I can very easily bring something that I’m sure would suit you very well.” I add softly, looking deeply and seductively into your eyes. Is that a slight coloring of those elegant high cheeks I wonder? I hold out my hand to Alexandra for the phone whilst still holding you in my gaze. The silence in the cubicle is deafening.

Epicene 
    Participant

I leave the talking to Danielle, she seems to know what to do, for myself things are starting to get odd. Yes, the dressing I had resigned myself to, I’m pretty sure there isn’t any point in debating that any more, but that list has been a bit brutal, all those things, so many, so specific, so much talk of “Sissy”, that doesn’t sound like just dressing up! Once more this place has thrown me off guard, I am suddenly confronted with what I will be subjected to and once again my old self is whispering in my head, you’re not going to actually do this are you? I can’t imagine myself dressing in those sort of things but nor can I see any way to avoid it, at least not without suffering the consequences! I stand silently beside Danielle and without thinking automatically press my thumb of the phone when it is presented to me, so distracted by my thoughts I don’t for a second consider what the implications of that simple act may be.

'O'
     ‘O’ 
    Participant

I take the phone and smile with satisfaction.

“Mmm. Where shall we start? I think we need to see on what foundation we are to build, don’t you think?” I step behind Alexandra, reach around her and begin to unbutton her blouse. I feel her stiffen as she looks to you as if to say, “Should I allow this familiarity?” But too slow, I am already pulling it from the smooth white shoulders. I stop as my hands reach her elbows. I pull them behind her so her tiny breasts rise and push forward. Tantalizingly, I hold her firmly in that position for a few moments before quickly drawing the sleeves from her arms. While she moves her hands forward, I deftly unhook the catch on the waistband of the skirt and it falls to the floor. She stands there in a tightly laced basque. In the mirror, I see her cheeks color a deep crimson and hear a word of protest catch in her dry throat. I slide my hands downwards to her crotch and find what I expected. “Well well, what have we here” I cup my hand round the firm bulge in her pretty panties, squeezing gently. I deliberately fondle the two little apples in the corset-top for much longer that a mere estimate of their size would need. ‘You may take the rest off yourself, my dear. I’ll bring some things for you to try. 36 A cup wouldn’t you say madam” I turn to say as I swirl out of the cubicle.

‘O’ 
    Participant

Image result for rail of bras and panties

When I return, carrying an armful of clothing items, I am disappointed to find Danielle fully dressed. I had hoped that you would have stripped down to your bra, to help the little missie feel less vulnerable and isolated.

I give you a penetrating look of sadness but make sure you see my eyes focus on your breasts, and the smile play on my lips as I admire your delicate feminine form. “Oh, I understood that you were interested in trying one of our new season’s line in bras?” I purr seductively. I let my imagination conjure an image of you, on your knees, in front of me, asking for the honor of kissing my ‘ruby’; the one so secretly hidden in my folds. When I am sure that I have left you no room for doubt regarding my attraction, I turn to Alex. She is standing there in her panties. She has her arms crossed over her chest in an unsuccessful attempt at modesty. The scarlet basque is in the chair with her other clothes. I think A cup will be too large, perhaps AAA will be too large!! “Come, come, lets not be coy” I say with a deliberate tone of command. I say nothing more but stand, legs apart with hands on hips in an attitude that says “I’m waiting, and I haven’t got all day!” I sigh to emphasize my growing impatience. “I know what you are wearing under there.” I say crossly. “You haven’t forgotten that I have explored you already, have you?”

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  'O'.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  'O'.
     Epicene 
    Participant

I feel increasingly uncomfortable, first the clothes then being undressed, made worse by the vulnerability felt when the blouse was pulled off with my arms still inside, I’m sure she did that deliberately! Everything here seems to be aimed & confusing me or stripping me of any power or free will! But even as she was holding my arms captive she speaks so softly and with such friendliness I can’t quite understand if I am being forced or encouraged by her, either way her pleasant manner makes any kind of defiance seem inappropriate. Standing there I feel more exposed & powerless than I have ever felt. This is madness, I think, I’m doing this yet there isn’t any real threat to me, except that which I have already been warned, my male mind demands action but reason tells me, in here, that wont get me far, escape seems like a fantasy and again I reach the sad conclusion that I have no choice but to do as requested.

When she returns she carries a large selection of womens clothes, is there anything except womens clothes here I wonder, she politely but forcefully tells me to strip, more embarrassment! I hesitatingly undress as she requests, now more than ever aware of feeling so self conscious, so obviously a male in delicate women’s attire and I feel my old feelings resurface, how stupid I look, how this shouldn’t be happening to me! My mind screams at me “pathetic idiot! Do something!” but again reality kicks in, I don’t have any choice and I meekly strip down, bow my head in defeat and say “Sorry Miss”.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     ‘O’ 
    Participant

I sense the inner turmoil of poor Alex. I feel for her conflict but I know that only my firmness will help her overcome her demons. I allow her time to reflect.

I look over the smooth pretty curve of her shoulder towards Danielle. The words of Samuel Taylor Coleridge spring to mind, “She listened with a flitting blush,. With downcast eyes and modest grace;. For well she knew, I could not choose. But gaze upon her face.”

Where on earth did that come from?? I know that I am enjoying my little fantasies about you but I feel a strange churning in my bosom that I don’t recognise. A yearning? I allow myself a moment or two to bask in its awakening force, like a sleeping tiger stirring after a long sleep. You catch my gaze but quickly look away. What are you thinking? You have hardly spoken since you came in.

Danielle Winter 
    Participant

I feel the responsibility for my friend heavy on my shoulders and decide to read thoroughly the whole declaration of the ‘Terms & Conditions’. Everything seems to be ok and I confirm with my finger.

“And will Madam be wanting to see anything for herself? I can very easily bring something that I’m sure would suit you very well.”

What a cutie, she truly is a saleswoman. She flirts heavily with me as she offers me her services. And those eyes . . . Oh my, I always fall to easy for the cute ones . . .

Indeed Miss Manu told me, that I may have two or three garments on her account, she would allow me to wear when she wants my assistance again . . . anyway, a look won’t harm anybody.

I sense again the hesitation and the rising reluctance within Alexandra. I cannot take away the burden of reality. I can try to ease it as best as possible at least, but she needs to fit into her new role for herself.

The diligent assistant starts to quickly undress Alexandra without waiting for any sign of approval. She reveals the beautiful garments Miss Manu gave Alexandra to become the woman she is.

‘You may take the rest off yourself, my dear. I’ll bring some things for you to try. 36 A cup wouldn’t you say madam” the sales woman says to Alexandra before she leaves us alone.

I step really close to you and I know, you feel the same arousing stimulations from your belt like me. I take your face in my hands to look into your eyes.

“Alexandra I know, you only see a ridiculous man in female clothes. But I see the woman you soon will become, and you will be adorable. You already are, even with your short hair and without any makeup or  that stuff. I don’t know why I feel this way but I’m honest with you.”

Our assistant looks kind of disappointed to find us still dressed. But the way her eyes roam over my body makes me shiver. She cannot be interested in me, can she – me besides Alexandra, this young beauty to be, a rough diamond? My mind knows ‘No, never ever’ but my heart races faster and it’s so long ago that I felt this deep desire, since I lost somehow my cute oxley.

“Oh, I understood that you were interested in trying one of our new season’s line in bras?”

Something in your behaviour makes me feel little and obedient, I even do not know whether you are a superior or a sissy like me. At this moment my damned SissyLink™ belt peaks a really heavy cycle of arousal and I bite my lip to avoid a moan. I blush as I guess you know what’s going on, curtsey deep before you and answer, “Yes Miss, something very feminine please to distract a little from my uncomely residual male appearance.” My cheeks redden deeper as I continue “and maybe some suitable and fitting panties, that are capable of hiding my clitty. Miss, Thank you.” I curtsey again deep and feel my rear plug gliding again a little deeper in my pussy.

As I gather enough courage to meet your look I notice a true interest and I smile about the warm feeling this causes.

“Come, come, lets not be coy. I know what you are wearing under there. You haven’t forgotten that I have explored you already, have you?”

This words of our assistant leave an impact on Alexandra and she starts undressing completely and apologizes “Sorry Miss”.

To make it a little easier for Alexandra I start to undress for myself.

I fear or do I hope, that our ravishingly cute assistant will look at me? Occasionally I glance up to her and my heart stumbles as our eyes meet.

A poor and sad poem, I made years ago, arises from my memory, “There was a time, so long ago, that barely I remember, a longing look my cheeks made blush, like breathing of December.”

I collect all my strength, curtsey before our assistant and ask her “Would you be so kind and help me a little undressing, Miss?“ I blush again, this time over my little white lie, I only want to feel your touch . . . even if on business purposes.

Attachments:
     ‘O’ 
    Participant

My heart misses a beat as I notice Danielle taking off her top. I do not look directly at your attractive curves though I find it hard to resist the temptation. Even from the corner of my eye, I see a distinct blush color those noble cheeks. You call my attention so I am able to take a good look at you. I feel a dampness in my panties. “How awkward” I think, “Must get a grip”. We exchange pleasantries as I help unhook your bra and ease it from your alabaster shoulders. “Like a classical Greek statue” I think. I carefully brush your breasts with my hands, being careful to be discrete. I can barely resist the urge to bury my face in the graceful curve of your neck. “Perhaps we can try this?” I select one of your size. I help you enclose your ample breasts in the cups and fasten it for you. I impertinently adjust your fit by fondling you tenderly. With a tremendous feat of will, I manage to turn away towards Alexandra.

“Do not be sorry my dear, do not look down in shame. Look into my eyes with pride.” I draw very close. I lift your chin. Close enough for you to be enraptured by my perfume. You lean toward me, unintentionally signalling your desire for a kiss. A few moments ago I would have complied but now I know that this is too soon. I don’t want to arouse your weakening masculine side to resistance. But even without the enchanting effect of my scent, my instinct tells me you are less and less under the influence of that shallow pretence of masculinity that you are trying to sustain. You are near the final stage of acceptance. Now you are finding reasons to comply with my wishes. With a little help you will soon abandon logic and embrace those emotions that even now are crying out to you for recognition. But not quite yet.

“Look inside yourself and you will see your true destiny. Follow its path because you see that it is the irresistible force of your nature. It is what is in your heart, not what is between your legs that determines who you are” I speak softly so that even Danielle may not hear. ”Wear these, not because I command it, but because they are a symbol of your beauty, they are an announcement that you are who you are. Most of all, do not be afraid. You are not alone”

I kneel and hold a pair of delightful panties at your feet. With a trembling hand on my shoulder, you step into them. I help them up to your knees. “Don’t you feel joy as you touch the satin? Run your finger along that delicate band as you draw them on. I’m not going to force you. You choose to wear them. You are pleased to wear them. You are proud to wear them.” My hypnotic, melodious voice works its charm.

Eibhlin 
    Participant

The warm wind from Mexico was sweeping through the aptly named Sahara Plaza as I crossed to the walkway that would take me past ‘Satin & Silk’, the exclusive lingerie boutique. As I approach, I see a group of people in front of the Special Display Window. As I come closer, I see that the curtains are open. This is unusual. They are usually closed whilst particularly extravagant items are put onto manikins or live models. Then at a pre-advertised time, they are drawn back in a most dramatic and theatrical manner. Just what you would expect here in Vegas. But tonight I see that there are three people, seemingly unaware that their every move is on display to whoever might take an interest. I pause for a few moments, long enough to recognise my colleague, ‘O’ and two others. One is a young nymphet being helped into satin panties by ‘O’. The other is a most elegant woman wearing only a bra above her stylish mid-thigh length skirt. Together they comprise a most engaging tableau. They are the reason for my visit this evening so I proceed directly to the entrance, through the store to the large cubicle that is behind the window. Without knocking I enter and cross to the one-way mirror. I draw the curtains. I at least do not enjoy the prurient interest of strangers. When I turn, I meet the gaze of three pairs of eyes. Two pairs look shocked; one pair twinkles a wordless greeting that says, “So glad to see you Eidhlin. Enjoy this favor you are doing for me”. The faintest of smiles graces the beautiful, delicate lips of ‘O’.

“I have been watching you for some time”, I lie, “and your young friend here has aroused my serious attention.” I approach Alex, I recall being told, is your name. “Rarely does one find such a delicate beauty. I have a particular liking for small breasts and fine, lithe limbs.” I hold your trembling gaze until you can bear it no longer. You drop your eyes and color deeply. “Do not be afraid, I am very modestly endowed and you will enjoy the opportunity I offer you.” Whilst I speak, I remove my dark blue business jacket and carefully lay it on a chair. My breasts show their excitement through the semi-transparent cream blouse that I wear. Still looking directly at your lowered face, I smoothly unfasten my matching blue skirt and lay it carefully on my jacket. I reveal a bulge in my hipster panties and a purple head just appearing over their waistband. I am wearing gray hold up stockings. I step out of my shoes. I gently take you by the shoulders, keeping you facing me, and turn so I can lean against the wall. “I have noticed your impediment down there” I whisper, nodding slightly downwards, we are two of a kind, so do what you can do my dear. My words are softly spoken but their tone is very firm, leaving you no doubt that you have no choice but to comply with my demand for your service.

As I exert a subtle pressure on your shoulder, to encourage you to kneel, I hear a gasp from your older friend. From the corner of my eye I see her move cautiously nearer. I look at ‘O’ who silently shows her approval of my words and actions.

Image result for redhead business woman in blue skirt suit gray stockings

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  Eibhlin.
    3 users thanked author for this post.
     Danielle Winter 
    Participant

My heart races as you step behind me to help me with the new bra.

Your scent and the occasional short touches make my trapped clitty leak heavy tears of arousal. But all of a sudden I fall out of my daydreams.

Without any warning another person enters our cubicle. It’s a severe looking beauty in a classy business suit. “Oh my goodness, what did we wrong? What did I wrong?” With decided steps she crosses the short distance towards the large mirror. She closes some curtains, I think “Wow, curtains, which purpose could have curtains before a mirror. Unless, oh no, please not – a one-way mirror!! You dumb and stupid sissy Danielle, that’s why the cubicle was unengaged.”

“I have been watching you for some time and your young friend here has aroused my serious attention.” I blush deeply and try to cover my chest and my belted clitty under my pantie. My panic rises as I hear her approaching Alexandra, my BFF, the new gurl I’m responsible for.

“Rarely does one find such a delicate beauty. I have a particular liking for small breasts and fine, lithe limbs.” I see Alexandras cheeks blushing, either at the compliment or in fright and I fear, that this situation disconcerts her again very soon like earlier in the lift with Mr. Lore.

“Do not be afraid, I am very modestly endowed and you will enjoy the opportunity I offer you.” Oh my goodness, she means she has a female cock! That will be to much for Alexandra, I know for sure. I need to act quickly, because I see the tips of this woman already poking through the fabric and her member already stands in full glory. The longer I wait, the less options are left.

She takes Alexandra to the wall to claim her right as a superior.

“I have noticed your impediment down there, we are two of a kind, so do what you can do my dear”. With these words she demands Alexandra to kneel in position.

Very cautious I move closer to the both of you, I curtsey as deep as I can manage and “Please Miss, I’m begging you, don’t do that. Today is Alexandras first day, everything is new and disturbing for her. It was all my fault, to chose this cubicle and being on display for everybody, pretty please don’t wreak it on her.” The woman looks at me but obviously not really interested. I understand her pretty well, obviously Alexandra is more attractive and this thought saddens me so deeply that I feel my eyes watering

and my voice breaks, I fall onto my knees and look at you “Pretty please, don’t force her to service you. Don’t be so cruel.” An argument strikes my mind and with a little hope in my voice I start again: “She isn’t trained, not even a  little. You could use me instead, my mouth is exquisitely trained and in shape. You could use me like you wont, I will not complain.” I take off the bra, ‘O’ helped me in

“I would do anything, to satisfy you, Miss. Even if my appearance attracts you not as much as Alexandra, you may look at her whilst I satisfy you. I would offer you more, but I wear a belt just like her. I would owe you so much for allowing me to take her place. Please Miss!”

Instictivly I crawl towards you and look in your eyes as I raise my hand and touch lightly as a feather the wonderful purple head of your member. “It looks so beautiful, please, may I touch it again?”

Without waiting for an answer I  place my index under it and collect a drop of your clear arousal. While holding our eye contact I stick my coated finger between my lips,

“mmh, please let me taste more of your preciuos honey, Miss. You will not regret it.”

Now, that I know that I played all my cards, I’m fully aware that I, that we have to bend to the will of the beautiful but unknown woman.

Attachments:
     Epicene 
    Participant

Despite struggling with embarrassment the smooth, soothing voice & accomplished manner of the assistant somehow persuades to me comply with every request and before I know what I am doing I am pulling on a pair of delicate satin panties, forgetting my situation I think how smooth & comfortable they feel on me, the soft clinging touch feels good, as I enjoy that feeling another woman enters. This one seems strong & confident, to my horror she makes straight for me! With nowhere to go I can only stand and stare as slowly she removes her jacket, then her skirt, now it is impossible to ignore the extra this woman has. As delightful & beautiful as she looks “she” has a cock, now the actions take a more sinister aspect, slowly, very slowly it dawns on me that she wants me to suck it, she tries to persuade me to act and gently pushes me downward. Alarmed at this I resist, not screaming or shouting or fighting but just resisting the pressure on my shoulders but soon the point will arrive where I must comply or forcefully resist, neither one an option that will end well for me. Desperately trying to find a solution that avoids sucking her cock or facing punishment I almost shout in relief when Danielle intercedes on my behalf! At that moment I could have smothered Danielle in kisses, showered her in roses as she tries everything to distract Eibhlin from her advances on me but nothing is determined yet so I remain quiet, but hopeful, while Danielle pleads her case.

Eibhlin 
    Participant

As I lean back securely against the warm purple velvet wall drape, I slip away into my anticipation of what is to come.
    Then, my fantasies are interrupted by a soft voice, as if from a distance but at the same time, as if from nearby. Glancing down I see it is not from this delightful creature before me. It is another. Is it a wraith? It is a voice as if from a dream. But it brings me, insistently and despite my reluctance, back to the moment. Now it is clear and anxious. Even before I am conscious of its purpose or meaning I am pierced by its evident distress. Like a wounded creature, at bay, expecting no pity from a merciless predator, it begs. Its cut is deep and wounds my heart. Hardly ever do I recall such a feeling. The soft, desperate voice mesmerizes me.
    I turn from Alex to look down into those imploring eyes. They echo the emotions of the voice. “This is no game play”, I say to myself. “Or else it is a very accomplished one!”
    I now turn to look into the terrified face that is so close to my firm grip on her pretty shoulders. What is this terror? I do not inflict dread! I only contrive to bring a sense of helplessness into the fantasies of others. I take responsibility for their deep, dark desires. I seek to allow my clients to surrender to their passions yet avoid their complicity. Despite seeming to dominate, I look into souls in conflict then play the part dictated by their needs. That is what I do. It is my profession. I am not a monster!
    Now I see it all. Why did “O” not say? Maybe even she does not know. Or at least, she did not know when we last spoke. Alex is still on The Great Journey! She is stumbling and needs support. She needs time to find herself. She might happily surrender herself to the service of a vagina but not yet a penis. As I look into those appealing eyes, I find myself hoping that I might be near at hand when she is truly ready. I feel a yearning, long forgotten, subdued by a life of dissolution. Then, rising from the well of my own pain, comes the desire to really dominate; to surrender to my selfish passion. I will take her, ignoring her resisting, her crying with shame and horror. Regardless of the crushing consequences for her spirit. A vestige of my violent former manhood rises. I will not be denied. I am Legion! The urge is almost overwhelming. To be the first …

Silence and tension grips the motionless actors in this mummery. As if they know what dreadful turmoil is wracking my every fibre. My true womanhood triumphs. A long, long sigh finally escapes my tense lips. I feel limp.

I recover some fortitude because I am not here for myself. I am here to meet an obligation, to fulfil a duty. I overcome my desire. The animal is back in its cage.
    “The beast in me has had to learn to live with pain, and how to shelter from the rain. And in the twinkling of an eye, might have to be restrained”. I murmur the words under my breath.
    Looking now into the breathless, gaunt, almost desperate but none-the-less beautiful face of Danielle (did ‘O’ say?), I see she has removed her bra to expose the most delightful breasts a-topped with firm erect nipples. I release my grip on Alex. Holding Danielle in my gaze, I lift the quivering Alex, take her hand and put it in Danielle’s. My temples ring as I recognize the unmistakable look of gratitude in Danielle’s eyes. Her honest humanity reaches into my bosom and grips my heart, almost to the point of agony. Who is this woman who promises a service of matchless perfection? She has enchanted the wayward creatures that play havoc with my soul!

‘O’ 
    Participant

Even though I am expecting Eibhlin, I am taken by surprise by her arrival. I had asked her to come over, by way of returning a favor, to help subdue Alex and promote her transformation. I sensed that Danielle would like her to taste a cock. I knew of no one better to provide an interesting, diverting experience. I watch on from the side.
    “Eibhlin is so good!” I think to myself. She never needs crude bondage. She ties with her look; she binds with her voice. She manacles with honeyed words. Her demands are so subtle, yet so resolute. I even feel myself succumbing to her will! And I am only the audience!
    The poor Alex is putty in her hands. Like one in a trance, I watch and see her feeble resistance crumble.
    Now I hear that lovely sound. Danielle is pleading for Alex. I was wrong to think she wanted Alex to give service! I hear her melodic voice, filled with real emotion. My heart melts. I want so much to take her in my arms and comfort her. I am sorry to have been the cause of such hurt.
    And what of Eibhlin? She will not leave without some personal recompense. But I am frozen to the spot. I don’t see Danielle’s face from where I stand but it is ever in my thoughts. Every line, ever shadow, every delicate feature.
    Alex is crouching but still held by Eibhlin’s hypnotic eyes as well as her irresistible grip. Lower she moves. But what is happening now? Not a hair stirs, not a breath is to be heard. It is as if time has stopped. I hold my breath. My heart pounds violently. Danielle’s words seem to echo round the cubicle, repeating ever more quietly but somehow ever more desperately, her distress and her promises. I cannot bear to hear her so in pain! I quiver with mixed joy and agony as I watch her slender fingers unfastening her new bra and slipping it off her smooth shoulders to reveal her wonderful curves.  Her breasts tremble.  I tremble. She promises to take Alex’s place and provide an ecstasy of unsurpassed quality with her trained and experienced tongue and lips. I burn with envy as I hear the words. I am inflamed with passion as I see her savour a drop from Eibhlin’s now fully erect and weeping member.
    What can I do? I must control my irrational impulses. I must think of poor Alex. She must be in purgatory. I am shocked when, as Danielle touches Eibhlin with trembling fingers, Eibhlin lifts Alex and joins her hand with Danielle’s. It is an unexpected but unmistakable gesture of compliance with her pleas.

Image result for two women topless embrace

I cannot bear to stay and watch what I dread to witness. Why, I do not know. But the feeling is beyond my control.
    Then I remember that I have some pretty tops and skirts on the counter outside. I could leave and check them before bringing them in to be tried. I am torn. Will Danielle feel betrayed and abandoned by me if I leave? Why should I care so much? After all, we have just met!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  'O'.
     Danielle Winter 
    Participant

After doing my best to catch the attention of this terrifying beauty I look closely at her face to divine her reaction.

I witness the fight within her, so my words must have cause any impact at least. I don’t dare to turn my look away from your face and only can guess how Alexandra feels. I see the fight, the struggle behind your forehead as I look straight into your beautiful eyes.

The welcoming sound of an endless sigh, shows me that your softer and merciful self won. Finally I caught your  attention and you glance at my breasts. I know that I’ve got the permission to touch and comfort you, as you put our hands together and I am so deeply grateful that would offer you almost everything, I would even take every pain for you, if you would like to see me to suffer.

I aspirate a “Thank you Miss” and remind Alexandra of her promise “Keep your word, my dear.”

I intertwine my right hand with Alexandras as I move closer to you, my charming Miss. I look into your eyes as I give the sturdy beautiful purple head of your member a light kiss of my deepest and earnest welcome.

With our interwovened fingers we touch your hardness from the outside of your panties so very lightly, almost unnoticeable. But you do and we see and I smile as I see it twitching under our fingertips. Happily I recognize Alexandra hesitates only at first but touching alone seems to be not so bad for her. After this initial contact I move our locked hands together up and down the length and under it to your balls. I feel Alexandras hesitation, but I stay strong in my will to teach her . . .

Attachments:
     ‘O’ 
    Participant

Whilst I busy myself in folding items of clothing brought for Alex to fit, I try to avoid looking directly at the scene unfolding beside me. But I cannot fail to be aware of what is happening. To my left, Eibhlin is standing, erect, back to the soft velvet wall-hangings. Kneeling at her right, my far left, is Danielle, her head fondly resting on Danielle’s right inner hip.  Her delicate lips softly kissing and caressing Eibhlin’s pinnacle. Her left hand grips the furrow atop Eibhlin’s right buttock, her forefinger seductively stroking between Eibhlin’s legs; her tender perineum. Close at her right kneels Alex. Danielle’s right hand holds Alex’s left and together they cradle and tease  Eibhlin’s tender sac. Eibhlin’s lips release a mournful sigh that carries round the room an almost painful urge. Her right hand lies on Danielle’s head, a finger tracing the parting along her crown.

What? I find myself standing close to the kneeling Alex.  As if in a dream I see myself dropping to my knees to form the third worshipper at the temple of Eibhlin. I take Alex’s free right hand in my left and I raise them both to slide over the soft silk of Eibhlin’s panties, hesitating to savor the delicate feel. On, on slowly upward over a soft belly to reach the lace of a pretty bra cup. Two entangled index fingers tease a hidden nipple, rock-hard but yielding. I slide my right hand up Eibhlin’s left leg to mirror the left of Danielle. Together we plough a private furrow.  My right finger finds that of Danielle’s in Eibhlin’s secret place. My heart seems to explode within me, and leaps into my throat.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  'O'.
    • This reply was modified 1 week ago by  'O'.
     Eibhlin 
    Participant

My head swims as I welcome the support of my velvet resting place. I tremble at the quivering of restrained lips that are still teasing my sweet ‘head’. A gentle kiss heralds an approaching triumph of the senses. I open my eyes and look down. Your upturned eyes take mine and hold them in the magnetism of your gaze whilst your lips bestow another kiss of gratitude, of promise.

I feel Alex shudder as her fingers, locked in yours, trace threads of purest gossamer around my woken member and sheathe it in a tender embrace. Oh joy! My heart sings as I sense that she is coming forth at last. Is this a first real blossoming of her true self? I long for it to be so. Come my dear Alex, our familiarity only moments old but already so intense. Come, relax into yourself. See your previously hidden beauty open wide its petals, allow it to release its fragrant perfume. I sigh a profound sigh of anticipation.

My reverie is interrupted. A silhouette appears before me and kneels. It is ‘O’. I feel advancing fingers crossing my tummy to reach my tender nipple. I see the hands and thrill at Alex’s warm touch, encouraging my breast tip to proclaim itself. Oh what promise this young delight offers. Now I feel a hand gripping my bottom. A finger traces a hesitant path to my sacred shrine. I am shaken to the core. I have known ‘O’ for a long, long time. We have shared the most secret of secret confidences. We have held each other in mutual support and soothed each other’s pain many times. I have helped her bear the deep pain that she has endured. I understand the fear that grips her inner soul. I know that her heart once given is faithful unto death, nay, beyond, into the jaws of Hell itself. It has survived one betrayal. I could not endure another. So shocked I am to feel her intimate touch, never before even the slightest hint. My heart sings as I bathe in the rare delight of three matchless beauties at my feet.

Epicene 
    Participant

I am little more than a puppet just now, confusion at this turn of events & fear of what may be to come overload my senses as I try to make sense of this. 3 beautiful women in front of me, normally such beauties would have my full & eager attention but these 3 beauties are not all that they seem. My natural instincts at gazing upon them are held in check by the very obvious fact that they are not the beautiful women I am accustomed to having fun with. I am only partially aware of my hands being manipulated and I feel one hand touching soft, delicate material, it does feel good, so sexy, lifting my head my eyes again take in the sight of 3 beautiful women around me and I feel a familiar stirring, as my hand continues to be led on an exploration those feelings grow, the urge to have these women grows stronger but still my mind holds on to the fact that I am confronted by a cock, I’m not gay so how can I be aroused by these women if they have cocks? I’m not gay, I repeat over & over again in my head to no avail, my natural inclinations prevail as part of my screams “you’re not gay!” while another part of me sees only 3 beautiful women. I drop my head in utter confusion. I’m not being forced to do anything, there are no threats or demands yet there is undeniably a part of me that is becoming very turned on by the attentions of these 3 beauties but if I succumb to those desires where will that lead? Is it gay? Are these 3 beauties women with cocks or men with breasts? Fuck, they don’t look anything at all like men but women do NOT have cocks! Ignorant of what is in store for me I can’t square my feelings with my thoughts and I stay stuck in a paralysis of confusion, leaving myself at their mercy without any clear idea of what to do or even what I want to do.

‘O’ 
    Participant

From watching Alex’s hand as she teases Eibhlin’s pert and quivering nipple, I let my eyes glide down Alex’s wrist, along her delicate forearm and to her petite breasts. What a delightful sight! But then I look into Alex’s eyes. Such anxiety seems to fill them! With her other hand the slave of Danielle’s, Alex coyly, almost reluctantly  caresses Eibhlin’s member. Doubt and confusion seems to plague this beautiful young woman. Reluctantly, I release Danielle’s finger, still between Eibhlin’s legs; I leave Alex’s hand fondling Eiblin’s breast. I drop to my knees and placed a loving, protective left arm around Alex’s alabaster shoulder. With my right hand I cup Alex’s dainty breast.  With my lips so close to Alex’s ear that I find the urge to kiss it almost irresistible, I breathe rather than whisper the words,

“As the beautiful butterfly emerges from her cocoon, does she resist the inevitable? Does she hanker to be the caterpillar she once was? Does she look back to a life crawling over a leaf, impelled to consume it with no other thought than the next mouthful? Or does she look up into the blue canopy of heaven and thrill to the urge to free herself and flutter away into the endless, boundless sky, blessed by the rays of the sun? ”

The temptation of Alex’s closeness grows. It is too much for me to resist. I take Alex’s earlobe gently, oh so gently, in my teeth. I touch it with my tongue and deeply inhale the heavy, intoxicating perfume of Alex’s hair. As I raise them, I find that my eyes meet Danielle’s, as she looks across to me. I feel my heart miss a beat and sense my cheeks flush with deepening crimson. My thoughts overwhelm me. “Oh that bewitching face again! I am enchanted by its grace”, they cry in helplessness. Suddenly there is no one in the room for me but the lovely Danielle who now has all three of us, Eibhlin, Alex, and now me, under her spell.

Danielle Winter 
    Participant

Whilst Alexandra and I caress together our beautiful intruders hard glory and cause some shivers of delight I roam with my free hand over the backside of her thighs and up to her bottom cheeks. I sense her raising hairs and the sweet sound of expectation of the joys I promised. I tend to keep my promises, at least this kind of promises. And my finger searches for a nice place to playfully support my tender efforts at your delicate glory. It doesn’t take long before I met ‘O’s scouting hands and fingers.

Together we play deep in the valley between the warm and smooth cheeks of our mysterious guest and make her already shiver before I even started. As I notice a movement from the corner of my eye I see ‘O’ kneeling beside Alexandra, whispering soft words into her ear. Her eyes close nonvoluntarily as ‘O’ possibly caresses her ear and I fell the sharp sting of jealousy in my heart until ‘O’ bestows me a oh so longing look into my eyes.

Leaving my hand between your cheeks I want, I need now to free the soon object-to-be of my skills. I take the lace of your panties right beside your twitching hardness between my lips and try to pull it down. But I need some support and use my other hand, forgetting completely, that our fingers are still intertwined. As your proud member is free I kiss the thin skin on the underside of your base, as light as a butterfly walks up to the tip.

I search your eyes as I collect the glistening invitation of your arousal with my tongue. I know this special taste from eating those titbits so many times, but I didn’t expect this flavor. You must have been dieting for some days with only pineapple and cinnamon. This secret thoughtfulness for any sissy servicing you strikes my soul so very deep and soft, a tear of emotion waters my open eyes, right as you look at me.

I completely forget my mission to teach Alexandra, forget her mind that is almost always on alert. My dear ‘O’ was kind enough to place some lubrication around your waving rosebud. nterrogative I circle at the center and wait for a sign in your face to go further.

My lips close around the taut and purple head and let you feel  some sweet suction

while I slowly move my head over it until I reach its edge. My tongue rests on your underside right at the most sensitive point and stays there as I begin to move my way down your shaft to the base.

You said, that you are very ‘modestly endowed’, but your head passes my uvula and finds a cozy sheath within my throat to move within. I start with a slow and shallow rhythmical motion of my head, whilst your proud hardness fits snug deep within my throat. I wallow in my worship, my eyes closed and I sense every twitch. Just as your start to rock your hips I know, your climax comes near.  I let go of it to lift my eyes and look for yours to sense your feelings. I grip your hard and coated shaft with my hand, as I place your tip on my ajar lips, completely unconscious about Alexandras connected fingers.

As your eyes answer me I start anew again and again until I hear a soft ‘Please’ from your soul and I this time I do not withdraw. The first powerful burst hits my throat, but I want to taste you. Fast I let go until the head rest upon my waiting tongue and I look into your eyes. The next ones I receive on my waiting tongue, but I find enough willpower to not swallow it. I open my mouth to show you how strong my covetousness really is.

And pleasurably I close my eyes as I swallow every drop of your flowing.

A part of me regrets, that I didn’t let you spurt your semen all over me, that would have been quite impressive for Alexandra, but maybe a little disturbing, I grin within. I place my lips for a small shy kiss on Alexandras lips and leave there a barely visible evidence of the delight I gave.

“Thank you very much Miss, you taste extraordinary luscious. I hope that you think, that I keept my promise. I would be very pleased to service you again, at any time if you wish.“

Attachments:
     Eibhlin 
    Participant

Alex still kneels before me but Danielle is close beside her, with her head so near; resting on my thigh. And ‘O’ is kneeling at the other side of Alex. I feel two hands between my legs, around my bottom. I find it so exciting that they belong to Danielle and ‘O’. They tease me purposefully and so delightfully. My head begins to swim. And now I feel double hands stroking my erection. As I glance down, I see Danielle gripping my panties in her teeth, to pull them free of my swelling tip. I thrill at the feel of her lips as they slowly, oh so slowly, capture me. But now hands work up my belly and fondle my breast. Whatever next? Surely there are only six hands to pleasure me? This is indeed service. And it is so delicious that the young Alex is joining my pleasure. As I feel my member being drawn inexorably into a moist, warm chamber of delight, two hands leave me. ‘O’ has let go and is attending Alex. So I grasp Alex’s right hand with my left before she can withdraw it from my breast. I hold it close and thrill again to feel it rub me gently. She is responding, at least a little. And do I sense her other hand, guided by Danielle, begin to work for my joy? But now, all of a sudden, I loose all sense of anything but that sweet cavern that encloses me. I am on the edge of rapture; on the very edge. ..

Now all is stillness. I look down to see hot tears flowing from Danielle’s pretty eyes. All I hear is the drumming of my heart. I look deep into those questioning eyes. “Please,” I whisper,”please” and you respond by taking me fully inside you. And as my ecstasy flows, you withdraw a little, and hold my pulsing shaft midway, to capture all I offer. Seductively, with shameless pleasure, you open your lips enough for me to see the sheer delight you take in my pure essence. As I watch, you slowly close your eyes. I see your upturned throat surge as you swallow, letting out a soft moan. Your words, are little more than the moan of a summer breeze, “Thank you very much Miss, you taste extraordinarily luscious.” You humbly whisper, “ I hope that you think, that I kept my promise. I would be very pleased to serve you again, at any time if you wish.“

I gather all my self-control and say, not fully able to hide my emotions,
    “I may grant you that privilege,” I try to sound a little dismissive.  But there is a tell-tale catch in my voice.  More assuredly, I continue,” but don’t forget that you have promised me the first flowering of your sweet blossom here”, I nod towards the trembling Alex, still holding the root of my shrinking trunk. “Such a beauty should bathe in my private spa before entering a less exclusive pool!”

Still gripping Alex’s wrist, I take her other hand and motion her upwards with a gentle but demanding tug. She rises as I bid, and we stand, “Unfasten my bra,” I command. She reaches behind me and deftly unhooks my clasp.  She timidly draws it from my arms.  I look into her eyes and smile winningly, “You have been such a good girl” I whisper, “Come here” I pull her towards me until her small nipples press against mine. I can already imagine her pretty fingers undressing me fully when next we meet. I lead her hands, each to one of my proud breasts. I take her face in my hands, gently closing her eyes with my forefingers, I lean forward and tenderly kiss those fragrant pink petals before me.

• This reply was modified 3 days, 20 hours ago by  Eibhlin.
    • This reply was modified 3 days, 20 hours ago by  Eibhlin.
     Epicene 
    Participant

Frozen by the events around me, I can’t comprehend what is going on. As I look up I see 3 luscious women enjoying each other without any inhibitions and the sight causes a stirring of arousal but a quick glance down also reveals the fact that these luscious women have cocks! That causes me to jerk into awareness, however good they might look as women they all have cocks and seem to feel free to make use of them. I struggle to understand what this place is, who are these people and most importantly what has the future in store for me! I hear Eibhlin say I am promised to her for my first “flowering”, the term is new to me but having been witness to this scene I have no doubt what it means, a fear grips me as I come to the conclusion, with a shudder, that I am promised to Eibhlin to be taken by her. I try to appear calm, fearing something more immediate if I don’t stay in this character I am meant to be but the idea of what is to come fills me with dread, strangely my own arousal is still evident but my mind convinces me that this is due to the appearance of the women in front of me, any red blooded male would be tempted by such beauties and I can’t deny I would not need much convincing to take any one of them myself but somehow in my mind it is OK for me to take them but not OK for them to take me. All my life it was clear, man takes attractive woman as his conquest, now I am confronted by 3 attractive women and react as I normally would but the addition of cocks makes it dark & confusing, how can it be OK for me to take them but not OK for them to take me! My own urges betray my own reasoning, if I am attracted to them then why is it bad for them to be attracted to me? My head spins, my mind races trying to make sense of everything. It feels wrong, I am certain it is wrong, but I can’t rationally explain to myself why it is wrong any more! Helplessly I turn and look at Danielle with a confused, pleading look, I am no longer able to try & think straight, everything here seems to contradict anything I ever thought to be certain and my mind is unable to process it all and I no longer can be sure of what is truly right or wrong any more.

‘O’ 
    Participant

Eibhlin makes a subtle turn and lifts Alex to her feet. I sneak a glance across to Danielle. How is it that I am feeling like this? Is this how a submissive slave feels when in the presence of her mistress? “Get a grip,” I tell myself. “Get a grip!”.  But can still see the magic in those eyes as I turn towards the door, as if to leave. I have assembled some tops, skirts and panties for Alex and Danielle to look over. Perhaps now would be a good time to give Alex some space with Danielle, perhaps I can slip away and bring the pretty items?

But no, I decide to slip into the adjoining bathroom and freshen myself up. I will have some privacy there but still be able to hear what is going on. Perhaps Alex will need some relief if she is a little aroused? Danielle might well decide she has earned that little reward and provide a small service? I expect that the stern and authoritative Eibhlin will soon be on her way. But who can say? This has turned out to be a most unexpected day so far, who knows what is still to come?

• This reply was modified 2 days, 22 hours ago by  'O'.
     Eibhlin 
    Participant

I sigh deeply.  I put Alex’s trembling hand into Danielle’s and look directly into the deep pools that you call ‘eyes’.  “Take her back now, I think that she needs your good and sensitive words to dispel the confusion that is written on her pretty face” I tell you. “You have fulfilled your wonderful promise to me”.  I adjust my underwear and slip my shoes back on.  “Do not forget that, in good time, when Alex is ready, you should encourage her to share herself with me.”

I kiss Alex on the forehead and then kiss you more firmly, on the lips. I hesitate and then kiss you again, with a promise of hidden passion. One last look into those magical eyes and I turn away. I collect my belongings and join ‘O’ in the bathroom.

Without otherwise acknowledging my arrival, ‘O’ respects my entry and moves to one side as she adds a touch of lip color.  I whisper my thanks and join her in our personal attentions.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar