Skip to toolbar

Need Help? Ask here!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 30 posts - 211 through 240 (of 305 total)
  • Author
    The Hired Help
    Participant

So i completed the manuals [or at least all 5 parts of part 1]. How would I go about starting over a new character to be humiliated? [Note I’m not sure if I will stick around after the completion of the first thread, but I will finish the first thread]

Anonymous

I have few question,

1. how do i put my picture into my account
    2. how do i get a sponsor for crossdressing
    3. to help me be a good sisy thank you
    Jacqueline

So i completed the manuals [or at least all 5 parts of part 1]. How would I go about starting over a new character to be humiliated? [Note I’m not sure if I will stick around after the completion of the first thread, but I will finish the first thread]

Simply start over with the registration process to establish a new character. The two will not be linked.

Jacqueline

I have few question,

1. how do i put my picture into my account
    2. how do i get a sponsor for crossdressing
    3. to help me be a good sisy thank you

Click your avatar to open your home page. Then click “profile,” then “change profile picture or add profile picture.”

I don’t have an answer to the second two questions. Become involved in the role play I would think. Have fun.

Anonymous

i have few groups i have been invited to join i have tried to enter the sites by clicking on it but it does not allow me in the page just keeps refreshing can you help me

The Hired Help
    Participant

How come I cant see the reply to my post? I can see it if I look at Bethany’s history but if I look at the post it isnt there. What am I doing wrong?

Jacqueline

i have few groups i have been invited to join i have tried to enter the sites by clicking on it but it does not allow me in the page just keeps refreshing can you help me

You should see a small notice on the page indicating you are a member of the group or that you have applied to the group. Just click “forums” on that page to find the topics. Or scroll down to find the comments in the group.

Jacqueline

How come I cant see the reply to my post? I can see it if I look at Bethany’s history but if I look at the post it isnt there. What am I doing wrong?

I need more information. Are you posting in a topic (thread)? If you could attach a link to the topic I will take a look.

The Hired Help
    Participant
    Jacqueline

Thank you Marcy. I can see your posts and Bethany’s posts just fine. Click your avatar and then on your activity page, make sure the box “show” is set to “everything.” And also let me know if you can see your posts on that page.

The Hired Help
    Participant

Thank you Marcy. I can see your posts and Bethany’s posts just fine. Click your avatar and then on your activity page, make sure the box “show” is set to “everything.” And also let me know if you can see your posts on that page.

Bethany re-did her reply. From my computer it says that there is an extra reply looking at the post from the forum.

Also the fact that Bethanys reply is posted after I asked my question here is a good sign. For proof that there should be a reply from Bethany on Monday heres a pic.

Attachments:
    Jacqueline

On the topic (thread) I see two posts by Bethany and two by you. I don’t see the post made by her at the end of the list you show above which would be the first post she made in the topic. I have no idea why. But, maybe things are working now if you can see those two posts she made about 20 minutes apart. The site is acting strangely but posts not showing up is a new problem I haven’t been aware of until now. Hopefully things are working for you now.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by Jacqueline.
    CamillaSnowSlut
    Participant

I don’t know how to answer the question in the curtsy task: https://lockedinlace.com/lesson/what-is-expected/

Complete this sentence …
    Hint: This is you.
    I answer the remaining tasks correctly.

Versatile, passionate, a little shy, loving good sex...!!! I am looking for a married couple, a nice girl, a man (lover) for a long-term relationship.
    Looking for a professional photographer
    I will consider options for group sex by agreement.
    I love being used as a whore. I give pleasure to men. I Obey Women. The member is locked. But I have the key. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!

Jacqueline

I think the answer is “Sissy”

Anonymous

I somehow dont find the button to favorite a Topic. Is the instruction for that still valid? Thank you.

Jacqueline

The subscribe and favorite buttons are broke. We are all waiting for this and other things to be repaired.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    CamillaSnowSlut
    Participant

Why can’t I see the favorite button?

Versatile, passionate, a little shy, loving good sex...!!! I am looking for a married couple, a nice girl, a man (lover) for a long-term relationship.
    Looking for a professional photographer
    I will consider options for group sex by agreement.
    I love being used as a whore. I give pleasure to men. I Obey Women. The member is locked. But I have the key. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!

Attachments:
    Jacqueline

Camilla, see my post just above yours.

Miya_in_lace
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I’m new to this and would like to know how to begin ?

Thank you very much.

Miya

Jacqueline

Hi Miya. Welcome to the site.

The best places to start role playing is either in the M&R Corporation Initiation forum.

Initiation – Trapped and Transformed

Or in the Arrivals Lacy Place Lobby.

https://lockedinlace.com/groups/lacy-place-reception-desk-lobby/forum/

Or both. Each are forced feminization forums. Scroll down to “start a new topic” to begin your story with your arrival.

Elena
    Participant

Everytime I try to go to any of the “fictional” tab items I get a 404 error code. Anyone else having this issue?

Alison Anderson
    Participant

Yes, everyone is having that problem.  We just have to be patient and wait for Melissa to log on and fix the problem.

2 users thanked author for this post.

I am trying to retrieve two threads that I may have accidentally labelled as spam. One was Adventure #14: Joanna throws a party for her girls.. the other was involving another player by the name of Ursula Elskov. Just found out my Adventure #10 with Caitlyn was also labeled as spam

What can i do? Is it possiblee to retrieve them?

No man, woman or she-male can resist me.
    For I am Swift. Joanna Swift....Sexy, She-Male Switch.
    Navy SEAL Captain (pre-transformation. Honorably discharged, latter reinstated with full rank and honors. Still holds it, though modified due to transformation)
    Currently single

Sissy Slave
    Participant

Hello, I’m  new her. What is the best way to start ?

Your servant Sissy

Jacqueline

Hello Sissynl. Welcome to the site.

See the “click here to get started” link on the main page. Also click on Community / Discussions to find my ”How to get started here” message with information on finding your way around here. Also see Melissa’s “Read Me.” There are many other helpful discussions there as well.

The best places to start being feminine is in the M&R Corporation Initiation forum,

Initiation – Trapped and Transformed

And Or the Arrivals Lacy Place Lobby.

https://lockedinlace.com/groups/lacy-place-reception-desk-lobby/forum/

Both are forced feminization forums. Scroll down to “start a new topic” to begin your story with your arrival.

poppy
    Participant

Hello, I’m new her. What is the best way to start ?

Hi, If you scroll up this thread, you will see that question asked several times with answers.

It would help if you put a bit more information in your profile about your likes and dislikes and what sort of RP you would like to do.

Have a look at some of the OOC and open forums and introduce yourself. Also have a look at some of the other stories running and see which suits you the best. Give thanks for those posts which will help the author notice you. Then finally put a post in the OOC Lobby here https://lockedinlace.com/forums/forum/the-corporation/ooc-lobby/

Give an indication of what sort of character you would like to play and wait to see if someone contacts you about doing it with you.

Poppy

"'Will you walk into my parlour?' said the Spider to the Fly."

i am baby blue and i am proud to be owned by Sapphire Storm. I am also proud to own Tifa Lunaria.

betaboi6758
    Participant

Hello,

I am can’t pass the sissy affirmations classes and I can’t even find the discussion group. No matter how good I type the phrases I always get 0%, Do you have any suggestions? I’d really like to get it done sice it’s the only course left. Also, Do I gain access to intermediate courses once I’m done with basics?

I’m also having troubles editing my profile (charcter section), even if it seems saved I can’t see any changes.

Last question: can I start roleplaying even if my profile isn’t complete and I’m not done with my courses?

Thank you sisters!

poppy
    Participant

Hello,

I am can’t pass the sissy affirmations classes and I can’t even find the discussion group. No matter how good I type the phrases I always get 0%, Do you have any suggestions? I’d really like to get it done sice it’s the only course left. Also, Do I gain access to intermediate courses once I’m done with basics?

I’m also having troubles editing my profile (charcter section), even if it seems saved I can’t see any changes.

Last question: can I start roleplaying even if my profile isn’t complete and I’m not done with my courses?

Thank you sisters!

Hi, Once you have edited your character, you do need to scroll right to the bottom to the “save changes” button. Once you click on that, they may be a long pause. Finally you should see a green bar at the top with “changes saved” in it.

It helps other players if your profile is complete but you can start without it. The courses are there to help you. Again you can start without completing them.

Which sissy affirmation lesson are you having difficulty with?

Poppy

i am baby blue and i am proud to be owned by Sapphire Storm. I am also proud to own Tifa Lunaria.

betaboi6758
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you sisters!

Hi, Once you have edited your character, you do need to scroll right to the bottom to the “save changes” button. Once you click on that, they may be a long pause. Finally you should see a green bar at the top with “changes saved” in it.

It helps other players if your profile is complete but you can start without it. The courses are there to help you. Again you can start without completing them.

Which sissy affirmation lesson are you having difficulty with?

Poppy

I already got the green bar saying the changes were saved, but I couldn’t see them.

The lesson I can’t pass is “sissy affirmation one”.

poppy
    Participant

I already got the green bar saying the changes were saved, but I couldn’t see them.

The lesson I can’t pass is “sissy affirmation one”.

No, your profile does seem to be blank. There are some glitches on the system at the moment though I just edited my profile and that seemed to work.

In lesson one, type the words exactly as you see them and don’t forget the period at the end.

Poppy

Viewing 30 posts - 211 through 240 (of 305 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account