Need Help? Ask here!

This topic contains 97 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  Jacqueline 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author
     Sofia 
    Participant

*deep curtsey*

Hi ladies! I have a few concerns with the website. I have tried to view the FAQ, fiction tabs, and patreon link and they all seem to give me a 404 message. Now this could be coming up due to the fact that I am using a phone to view this website. This also makes it a bit difficult to navigate some of the discussion and forums. That being said, if there is already concern with this issue, I have not seen it yet. I love the content here and I want to be able to see all of it. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Jacqueline 

Hi Sofia, it’s not just you. We are all experiencing the 404 error problems with the site. I’m not sure when it will be fixed, but please bear with us.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Diana Kennedy Leone 
    Participant

I’m wanting to know how you embed a video on YouTube into your post

Jacqueline 

Hi Diana. Use this in the post

[*youtube]number to the right of the = sign[/youtube]

Get the link and then insert the code to the right of the = sign in the link inside the brackets as I’ve shown. Without the *
    Hugs

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  Jacqueline.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  Jacqueline.
     lucy 
    Participant

Hi everyone

I’ve been sent here by the sissylover program and I love it so far.

But the task I have is to become a secretary. But I can’t seem to find anywhere how to do it.

Can someone help?

shychristine 

Hi Lucy,

A previous version of the site had the roleplay section divided along lines of choosing a profession (including secretary) and using that as a vehicle for creating stories with others.

The site has been recently updated and now the roleplaying section is designed to focus on a story topic as opposed to a character role. You can still create a character that’s a secretary if you wish, or just dive into any role play scenario that your imagination can come up with.

There are also groups which are user created, and allow folks here to build a community around any topic of interest they like!

Bambi 
    Participant

Hi!

Im new here and not really sure how or where to start. Is there someone I can talk to about what type of story I want? I have never really been on a site like this before and I’ll take as much help as I can get!

Jacqueline 

Take a look at some of these discussions Jake. They’ll help. Then look at some of the roll play areas to see what others have written to get ideas. It’s fun and everyone is very friendly.

Discussions

Viewing 8 posts - 91 through 98 (of 98 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar