Miss Lexi becomes a Sponsor (Private)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shawn 4 months ago.

• Author
     Lexi 
    Participant

“Oh my gawd!  How long does it take for you to get ready?? Gawd waiting on you is like waiting on a woman!  Hurry up!”

I’m standing in the doorway of my bedroom – well, one of my bedrooms.  My well-manicured hand gripping the doorknob in frustration.  I had left Shawn an outfit on my giant satin bed like an hour ago and I come up here to find him still not completely changed!  I swear, sometimes this little bitch makes me wanna tear down this entire mansion in rage!  

“What’s the problem??  I swear if you make me late to your job interview today I’m making you sleep on the front lawn tonight!”

Attachments:
     Shawn 
    Participant

Beads of sweat dripped down Shawn’s face.

Wear it? Don’t wear it?

His fingers fumbling with the buttons, which happened to be on the wrong side.

Don’t make her angry. She will leave you in a heartbeat. A thousand guys wanna be you. Just wear the stupid shirt. Who cares it’s got frills on the edges, and the buttons are on the wrong side.

He finally buttons up the top button.

Why do these pants not have pockets? And why do they flare out at the end? They are also so flat in the front? And what kind of men’s pants have a built in belt?

“COMING MY QUEEN!” He shouts as he hears Lexi call his name from the door.

He hears as he steps out of the bathroom, and into the bedroom where she is standing at the door.

“What’s the problem??  I swear if you make me late to your job interview today I’m making you sleep on the front lawn tonight!”

“No problem. I am ready. I am so so so so so sorry for making you wait, my Queen.” He hated used that word.

I swear no other guy has to call his girlfriend, my queen.

He reaches the door.

“Want me to drive?” He asks her.

Lexi 
    Participant

I don’t even try to hide my malicious smirk as he comes twinkling out of the bathroom.  Most men would fight and stand up for themselves when their girlfriend throws out all their old clothes and replaces them with prissy boi outfits – plus some literal women’s clothes hidden in the bunch…

But no, not this boy.  He didn’t even raise a finger when I strolled into his old shitty apartment and threw all this clothes into the trash.  Come to think of it, I don’t remember him hesitating when I showed him his first blouse I bought him!  He’s probably so dumb and so mesmerized by my perfect tits he didn’t even realize I was buying him women’s clothing.

Hehehe, boys are so dumb.

I look Shawn up and down, folding my arms with a grin.

“Oh please!  The only way you’d ever get to drive one of MY cars is if I let you get a job as a valet.  And even then you’d probably manage to dent it up.”

“Hmmm, yeahhh no.  You drive like a teenage girl.  Better let the adults drive, sweetie, kay?”

My phone jingles Camila Cabello to signify I received a text.  I spin around to hide my screen from Shawn.  Just a text from one of my real boyfriends, “U up?”

I just roll my eyes and ignore it.  Of course, I’m in the mood to get fucked!  Of course! I’ve been with Shawn for the passed few days so obviously all I’ve been getting is my diamond vibrator!  But as much as I’m starving for an actual cock I’m reserved to dedicate the day to widdle Shawnie here…

“So…  excited for your big day?  Maybe you’ll finally be able to stop freeloading now!  Hahaha, whatever.  Hey, why don’t you grab my purse and wait for me in the car.  I need to grab some… accessories.  Okay sweetie?  Thaaanks, byeeee.”

I turn away and walk off without waiting for an answer.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Lexi. Reason: fuk you I don't make typos! shut up
     Shawn 
    Participant

“Oh please!  The only way you’d ever get to drive one of MY cars is if I let you get a job as a valet.  And even then you’d probably manage to dent it up.”

“Hmmm, yeahhh no.  You drive like a teenage girl.  Better let the adults drive, sweetie, kay?”

“Okay, fine. Whatever you want, my Queen.”

I’m so glad I only have to call her that in private. 

Her phone goes off.

Shawn tries to turn his head so he can see who it was.

“So…  excited for your big day?  Maybe you’ll finally be able to stop freeloading now!  Hahaha, whatever.  Hey, why don’t you grab my purse and wait for me in the car.  I need to grab some… accessories.  Okay sweetie?  Thaaanks, byeeee.”

“Yes, my queen. We haven’t had a day with just the two of us in a while. And sure, of course.” He says dutifully as he reaches to grab her purse. He leaves the room and goes outside. Turning the car on, setting the air at just the right temperature for her, and then waiting patiently.

He unlocks his own phone, and starts to scroll through instagram as he waits.

Lexi 
    Participant

It doesn’t take me long to collect everything I need, and after one last sip of my marg’ and a touch up of my lipstick, I’m finally sauntering out to the car.  My ass is on point today wrapped in my tight black skirt, and catwalking in my gorgeous gawdy fuckme heels!  Gawd I’m so fine.

I step up to the car and open the driver’s side door.  I lean down to look at Twinky.  Somewhere in the distance behind me the sound of bikers colliding into the neighbor’s bushes can be heard.  Not all that surprising, especially when I bend over in public.  Giggles.

“Uhh, excuse me, Sweetie…  But I don’t recall giving you permission to sit up front with the adults!  You know the drill babe.  Backseat for you.”

I give Shawn a superficial smile before I slide inside the driver’s seat.  Camila Cabello chimes from my phone a few times as yet another boyfriend messages me begging for sex.  Gawd, I wish I could babes!  But I gotta deal with my bitch boi today!  Ugh!  Such a drag.

As I zoom around the driveway and out onto the street, and see two young men brushes twigs and leaves off themselves and picking up their bikes.  I slow down as I pass them, giving them a smile and wink.  One of the boys is so mesmerized, he accidentally drops his bike on top of the other boy’s foot.

I laugh and zoom off.  Leaving the chumps in my dust!  I look back at my Shawnie in the mirror and I giggle to myself.

“And we’re off to see the wizard…  Hehehe.”

Shawn 
    Participant

Shawn looks up from his phone.

His beautiful girlfriend sauntering out in one of her sexiest outfits.

She is so perfect. Way too good for me.

She opens his side door, “Uhh, excuse me, Sweetie…  But I don’t recall giving you permission to sit up front with the adults!  You know the drill babe.  Backseat for you.”

Shawn grumbles a bit. But complies. Immediately unbuckling and getting into the back.

Shawn buckles his seatbeat, and hangs on for dear life.

Texting, drinking, speeding, the rules of the road weren’t meant for Lexi.

Lexi 
    Participant

Driving through the city for some time now.  Zipping around corners, passing slow ass drivers, and riding their asses when I can’t pass them!  Ain’t none of these basic bitches gonna make my Shawnie miss his special day!  Hehe take that as the most caring I’ve ever been for my little twink.

I look at Shawn in the mirror.  Wearing his pretty white blouse with fluffy wrists and collar.  Tight pants with high hips that give him an ass any hung stallion would want to fuck.  Hehehe Oh my gawd that would be SO funny!  I force myself to stop thinking about fucking…  I can feel that I’ve already soaked my panties just thinking about all the REAL cocks texting me today!  So many choices and I’m stuck dragging this queenie around town!  Ughhhhh

I lower the music blasting Ke$ha in the car for a moment.  Looking at my twink in the rear view mirror.

“Don’t be nervous, babe.  I know you’ll do great today.”  

I give a warm smile in the mirror.  Looking into the eyes of the tiny boy.

“When I read about this job I knew right away it would be perfect for you, doll.  You know I know what’s best for you.  I take care of you don’t I?”

“Remember when we first met, and you introduced yourself as Corey?  That was such a little gay boy’s name.  So I decided you should be called Shawn from now on.  Remember you didn’t like that at first, huh babe? Hehehe  But you warmed up to the new name eventually.  You realized I knew what was best for you.”

I slam on the breaks and we are parked in front of the corporation.

“You just have to trust me.  Just keep telling yourself I know what’s good for you, kay?”

(OOC: Haha “the rules of the road weren’t meant for Lexi” 😛  The only rules that matter are the ones I make!!)

Shawn 
    Participant

Shawn, with his hands pressed firmly against the headrest in front of him, breathes heavily as Lexi swerves in and out of traffic.

Please don’t let me die. Please don’t let me die.

When Lexi speaks, it’s hard to hear over the music,

“Don’t be nervous, babe.  I know you’ll do great today.”  

Shawn just nods in response.

She’s being so nice…

“When I read about this job I knew right away it would be perfect for you, doll.  You know I know what’s best for you.  I take care of you don’t I?”

“Yes babe…I mean…Goddess. Yes you do. Always.”

“Remember when we first met, and you introduced yourself as Corey?  That was such a little gay boy’s name.  So I decided you should be called Shawn from now on.  Remember you didn’t like that at first, huh babe? Hehehe  But you warmed up to the new name eventually.  You realized I knew what was best for you.”

Yes, I remember the singular most humiliating moment of my life…I also remember having to tell my parents about it too!

Suddenly the car slams to a stop.

Shawns head hits the headrest in front of him.

“Ouch.” He says, rubbing the top of his head.

“You just have to trust me.  Just keep telling yourself I know what’s good for you, kay?” 

“Yes Goddess. You always know what’s best for me.” He says as he undoes his belt, and runs to her car door. Making sure to open it for her before she can get out.

Lexi 
    Participant

I step out of the car as my twink waits on me.  Camila sings from my phone to indicate another horny cock sent me a text begging for my attention.  Gawd, I’m sooo popular.

Once out of the car I flatten out my skirt, making sure not to snag any of my long luscious nails.   I fix up my hair and reapply some perfume.  Every spray is at least a hundred dollars, and I squirt it very liberally.  It practically makes my nipples hard just knowing I waft an aura of richness.   Unfortunately, I forgot I was standing right next to my Shawnie so he got plenty of perfume in the process as well.

Well, whatever.  It’s prolly an improvement for him honestly.  Better that he doesn’t smell like a man and give any dumb chicks the wrong impression! Hahaha

Then I finally look at Shawn.  I frown with pouty lips as I notice a slight redness on his forehead.  Clearly, it’s nothing that won’t go away in the next few seconds.

“Aww Babe!  You bumped your head didn’t you?  You’re such a clumsy little bitch aren’t you?  Giggles!  Don’t worry let Miss Lexi fix you up!  Here hold my purse.”

While we stand right out in the open, I open my purse in his hands and sort through my makeup.  Without asking I begin apply foundation over his forehead.   Then to make his complexion even I do the rest of his face.

“Hold still!  Do you want to go into your big important job interview with a giant dumb bruise on your head?  They’ll think you’re are dipshit!  Hold fucking still or you’re walking home after this!”

I start applying some sweet blush to give him a more “natural” look.  Meanwhile, a group of girls walking passed us start giggling.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Lexi.
     Shawn 
    Participant

Shawn turns his face as Lexi sprays her perfume, thankfully most of it landing on his cheek. Instead of right in his mouth.

Damn it, Lexi.

He then watches patiently, as his Goddess ensures she is the platonic ideal of a women before she enters literally any room ever.

When she has finished primping, she does something much worse.

“Aww Babe!  You bumped your head didn’t you?  You’re such a clumsy little bitch aren’t you?  Giggles!  Don’t worry let Miss Lexi fix you up!  Here hold my purse.”

“Oh, no. It’s nothing. It’ll be fine.” Shawn stands, hand in his pockets, and tries to turn away.

Lexi isn’t having any of it. She applies foundation to his forehead, and then the rest of his face. In the middle of parking lot!

“Hold still!  Do you want to go into your big important job interview with a giant dumb bruise on your head?  They’ll think you’re are dipshit!  Hold fucking still or you’re walking home after this!”

“Yes, Goddess. You are right.”

I mean, she is kind of right. At least it is even, no one will even notice. 

Lexi 
    Participant

“There!  Now you don’t look like you’re trying to grow a unicorn horn from your forehead!  Hehehe”

I put away my makeup, but let Shawn hold my purse for me.  I quickly tidy his hair a little bit while enjoying the subtle work I did on his face.  Not enough makeup to look obvious from a distance, but just enough that it’s noticeable to anyone who speaks to him for more than a minute!  His already-soft features become even more delicate.  His cheekbones look just a touch higher and his rosy cheeks give the slight hint of a blushing schoolgirl.

Sure, it was mean and unnecessary to give him makeup… but like in a way it’s totally necessary!  He just lets me push him around and gawd he’s sooo beta!  It’s like what else am I gonna do with this boy?  Yeah he holds my bags when we go shopping and I keep his wallet in my purse, but after a while that was not enough.  I guess that’s part of the reason why I threw away his clothes and started a more prissy collection for him!  And similarly why I arranged this job interview for my little Shawnie!  

I mean, if he’s just gonna keep going through life as a wimpy beta boy and pretend he’s a real man, then I feel like it’s my job to take care of him!  

…Or maybe I just like ruining his life because it’s fun!  Giggles

I give Shawn a smile and rub his arms to comfort him.  I’m only wearing like 4 inch heels today – something shorter than usual since I’ll probably be on my feet a lot – but pathetically Shawn still has to look up at me!  Gawd what a beta…

I keep my smile though as I wrap my arms around one of his and start leading him inside.

“Now don’t be nervous, baby.  I know you are like always about ready to wet yourself, but I need you to look deep inside yourself and try to be a man today, kay?  Don’t worry, I had my step-dad put in a really good word for you here!  He does some kind of business stuff so they will listen to him.”

Actually, I lied about him putting in a good word.  I only talk to that dinosaur when I need stuff!  But I know this corporation place here doesn’t need a good word!  Just lots and lots of money!  Me and this place have sooo much in common!  Chuckles

We step inside the building.  My heart starts to race a little bit!  I’m so excited!

Shawn 
    Participant

“There!  Now you don’t look like you’re trying to grow a unicorn horn from your forehead!  Hehehe”

She says as Shawn stands awkwardly. Fidgeting with his blouse. Her purse in his other hand. He tries to hold it in the most masculine way he can.

Someone is going to see me like this…

His mood changes as soon as she rubs his arm and comforts him.

“Now don’t be nervous, baby.  I know you are like always about ready to wet yourself, but I need you to look deep inside yourself and try to be a man today, kay?  Don’t worry, I had my step-dad put in a really good word for you here!  He does some kind of business stuff so they will listen to him.”

“Thanks, Lexi. But please stop with the ‘wetting’ myself stuff.” He says in a whisper as they walk, “That was one time, like four years ago. Okay?”

Shawn walks arm and arm into the building with Lexi, his hand still holding her purse. The air wistfully blowing through his blouse. A smile on his face.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar