Skip to toolbar

Michelle Bubble’s Exit Interview

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    John Strong
    Participant

John taps a few buttons, and the call goes out.

“Michelle Bubbles. Report to exam room 4, immediately. Wear favorite outfit. Your decision.”

John sits down in the chair, opposite the exam table. Clad in his standard business professional attire. Black suit, white shirt, patterned tie.

His coffee steaming hot, mug resting on the table.

He opens up his folder, and takes a look at Michelle Bubbles profile. Her sponsor info, sexual history, and other vital info.

Looking down, he checks his watch.

Taking your sweet time, Bubbles.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Michelle Bubbles
    Participant

The hurried clicking of heels can be heard approaching, and after a quick knock at the door, I enter the room, hisp swaying even as I hurry to close the door behind me and walk forward. I know this may have given me a small punishment, but well, it’s pretty rare to be allowed to wear what we want… I say that, but I know perfectly well the message I would have sent if I arrived in time, which would have meant coming here without changing out of the skimpy playboy bunny outfit… since they told me to wear my favorite outfit! I curtsey gracefully, knowing a small punishment will definitely be better than being pegged as the sissy who enjoys wearing the humiliating and ridicolous costume that passes for a waitress uniform around these parts: What I am wearing is instead the most conservative outfit I can get away with without punishment, something I wear for receptionist duties that require me to interact with people from the outside.

“Good morning Master Strong, I deeply apologize for the delay.”

I straighten up and risk a quick look at the room. Looks like a standard exam room… I try to not let my anxiety and apprehension show, trying to figure out why he might have called me here. It’s been quite a while since I have interacted with this dominant in particular… but even if I had never met him before, he is pretty famous for just how much he enjoys tormenting and humiliating us sissies. And making us love it, despite ourselves. My eyes drop back down to the floor, carefully avoiding looking at him face disrespectfully unless he gives me permission to, while I naturally and gracefully assume the submissive waiting position, balancing on the modest (for a M&R sissy) 5 inch heels.

My name is Michelle Bubbles and I do what I am told

"How may I serve you today, Master? Send me a message with your orders and I will obey!"

Attachments:
    John Strong
    Participant

John smiles as Michelle Bubble scurries in, her heels clicking against the tiled floor.

A true work of art, no one would believe she used to be a man. Fake nails, fake tan, fake everything. Just perfect.

The little bob of a curtsy, just lovely. John gives her a bow of the head as she bends her knees and rises.

“Good morning Master Strong, I deeply apologize for the delay.”  She sputters out.

John stands up, and closes the distance between the two of them. Even in her heels, he is still a few inches taller than her.

His hands grab the bottom of her dress softly.

“Oh, Bubbles. I knew you were a bimbo, but I didn’t know you were THIS stupid.”

Scoffing, he sits back down.

“As an M&R Sissy, you are obligated to know the preferences for each Dominant. If you are unsure, you should simply ask.”

He reaches for his SissyLink Controller. And presses “Pain 1”, sending jolts into Michelle’s belt.

When she recovers, he begins speaking again.

“Michelle. You were ordered to wear MY FAVORITE outfit.”

He shakes his head condescendingly.

“Now return to your room, and put on the smallest school girl outfit you have, then you may come back.”

He motions to the door.

“And Michelle, no panties.”

Michelle Bubbles
    Participant

I tremble ever so slightly as he silently gets up, hearing his heavy steps even while he doesn’t say anything. His much bigger, taller presence in my space, of corse I don’t dare step back or protest, I am well trained. He grabs and lifts slightly the hem of my dress, gently but making sure his thick, muscular arm gets in my field of view. And he tells me I messed up, and how stupid I am.

It wasn’t a question, so I stay silent as he walks back to the chair, unmoving. My breath just a little bit quicker, but I am used to this. 9 times out of 10, they find an excuse to punish and belittle us. This is just par for the course. His next line about the preferences of each dominant… and the way he delivers it… oh, of course. He meant HIS favorite outfit.

I give a soft little whimper and I stiffen when he delivers the punishment, even at level 1 it is always so horrible. Not because it is painful, in truth, it is not even THAt painful. Not even the higher levels. No, the most horrible thing about the belt’s punishment has always been its invasiveness, how it violates your most private place, owning it, reminding you even an object has more control over your life than you, and whoever controls that controls you. Plus, the way the pain, even if it’s more a discomfort at this level, is absolutely and totally inescapable, unexpected, and sudden… I shiver with relief once it’s over, even at this low setting, while he explains what he meant, and orders me to go get changed into my skimpiest academy uniform. In hindsight… I would have still come here like this, if I had thought of that before. Well, for once I did not know his favorite was school girls, so I would have still been punished in the bunny outfit. Second, well, I have no doubt that if I did show up in my skimpiest schoolgirl outfit his comment would have been ‘oh, so that’s your favorite outfit?’ or some other bullshit like that. And then I would have had to parade around in that every time I am ordered to use my favorite outfit.

Of course, my experienced face only shows confusion and remorse at having misinterpreted his orders, while I drop into a hurried curtsey.

“Y-yes Sir, I’m sorry Sir, I’ll be back right away!”

I stutter, before hurrying out of the room, heels clicking away on the hard floor.

10 minutes later, I come back into the room, and perform yet another subservient curtsey for him, now blushing a bit harder with much more skin exposed, my breasts in fact basically completely exposed as I wear only a transparent white lace bra with holes, even, over them.

“I’m ready Sir, so sorry to keep you waiting Sir!”

((OOC: The outfit is like the one in the photo, but without the black bra))

"How may I serve you today, Master? Send me a message with your orders and I will obey!"

Attachments:
    John Strong
    Participant

“Y-yes Sir, I’m sorry Sir, I’ll be back right away!”  John frowns as the sissy dips into a curtsy.

She hurries out, the sound of her heels clicking down the hallway.

John can’t help but smile.

It’s almost too easy with Michelle. Perhaps I should kick it up a notch. 

With that thought, he grabs his standard tool for spanking, his old cricket bat.

Holding it in his hand, he begins to make sure he has all the other things in order.

Nipple clamps, check. Webcam, recording and broadcasting already. Perfect.

Michelle finally returns, John greets her with a knock of the bat on the floor.

“I’m ready Sir, so sorry to keep you waiting Sir!” 

John stands up.

“Michelle, lift your skirt. Did you follow instructions? Why are you wearing panties? Are you DELIBERATELY disobeying me? WASTING my time!”

He takes a step or two forward. Crowding her space.

“Panties down, hands on the chair. Spanking position, now.”

Michelle Bubbles
    Participant

I immediately freeze as he asks me to lift my skirt, bat in hand. Stupid, stupid, stupid dumb bimbo Michelle! Rookie mistake! I know disobeying would be even worse, so I ligt my tiny skirt trembling, revealing the cute lacy white thing that I unthinkingly put on, to match the bra. It’s crotchless and backless, as it did in fact come with the bra, and someone lenient might not consider them panties at all. This is not a place with many lenient folks.

“I-I am s-so sorry Master… I’m just a dumb bimbo, sorry for wasting your time…”

I grovel, hoping to appease him somewhat by demeaning myself, feeling my cheeks already start to burn red as I humiliate myself. While I say that, of course I obey his orders, dropping the lacy white panties (and feeling no difference whatsoever, so skimpy and useless are they) Before turning slightly, very aware of his massive, masculine, manly and overpowering presence right in my space, leaning forward slowly, keeping my back arched and my legs straight, hands on the chair as instructed, and I push my butt out, wiggling slightly as I try to find a more comfortable position. My eyes glance nervously at the massive wooden bat, grimacing inside as I already know it will be painful to sit for at least 2 days.

Attachments:
    John Strong
    Participant

John knocks the paddle on the tiled floor three times in a succession.

KNOCK
    KNOCK
    KNOCK

“You hear that, disobedient slut. Feel the anticipation building in that tiny brain of yours.”

He steps forward. Paddle in hand.

Michelle’s bare ass wiggling in front of him.

He takes his bare hand, and slides it from the back of her thigh slowly up to her ass.

A finger slides into her bare hole, and then is quickly removed before slapping her ass.

SMACK!

“Oh, Bubbles. Bubbles does what is she told. Bubble is going to be very obedient. Isn’t that right?”

As soon as she answers. John swings.

SWAT!

SWAT!

SWAT!

SWAT!

SWAT!

SWAT!

The paddle cuts through the air, hitting each part of her ass and thighs.

‘Now, Bubbles, did you enjoy that? Did you enjoy being taught a lesson?”

Michelle Bubbles
    Participant

I do, indeed, feel the dread. The anxiety. The terror.

And the anticipation.

Everything we do, everything we suffer, everything we enjoy is directly and repeatedly linked to our pleasure and arousal… I whimper so very softly while I feel a light tingle in my groin, and as if on cue the belt gives me a random stimulation, clear sissy juices collecting at the edge of the sissylink. I am about to be punished and demeaned like a little child, it will hurt and I know it, and yet I can’t help but be aroused by it. You’d think the shame would wane over time, but somehow it only gets worse as it gets more and more undeniable just how much of a masochist they turned me into.

The strong, bare hand stroking my thigh is met with a shiver and an involuntary tensing of my butt, while the finger quickly and easily slipping into my tight, inviting little hole elicits a small “oh!” From my lips, and the opposite, relaxing effect in the muscles of my butt and thighs. The slap is sudden, making me jump slightly from suprise, but it is clearly not the start of the punishment, this was a playful demeaning slap. And then he uses the trigger.

My head buzzes oppressively for a second as he forces me to obey his next command… but I almost breathe a sigh of relief when I hear it. That’s it? Of course I am going to be obedient, I have no choice… maybe he doesn’t know that “Bubbles does as she is told” is a post-hypnotic trigger they implanted in me… maybe it was a coincidence that he used those words, it did happen already once.

“Yes Sir! Bubbles will be a good girl!”

I reply, to keep him happy. Well, it’s also not a lie at this point… I know how well and truly fucked (probably literally) I would be if I was NOT. And despite my resistance, despite everything, despite all the promises I made myself before… after more than a year, almost 2 now, in this place, I am very well trained. To the point when, as the cricket bat starts hitting my defenseless flesh, my response is immediate and automatic.

*SWAT*

“One! Thank you Sir!”

*SWAT*

“Two! Thank you Sir!”

*SWAT*

“Three! Thank you Sir!”

*SWAT*

“Four! Thank you Sir!”

*SWAT*

“F-five! Thank you, Sir!”

*SWAT*

“S-siiix! Thank you, S-Sir!”

the last one comes with a gasp, tears welling up in my eyes at the stinging pain, my buttcheeks red and sensitive after just a few seconds, and yet I shiver and whimper not only because of the pain but alos because of the warmth spreading from my ass, wiggling softly in place and rubbing my thighs together as a small drop of my juices runs down my thigh, my excitement and arousal obvious. My upper cheeks blush as red as my lower ones, and it only gets worse as he asks his question.

“Yes Sir! Thank you so much for teaching me, I love becoming a better sissy!”

I gush, trying to push out of my mind the notion that with every day and every punishment I am less and less convinces that sentence is a lie.

John Strong
    Participant

“Yes Sir! Thank you so much for teaching me, I love becoming a better sissy!”

Bubble’s squeals out.

“Wow. Wow. Wow” John steps closer.

His hand brushing the inside of Bubble’s thigh.

“I was going to stop, but if you want more. Then I would be happy to oblige.”

His finger slides into Bubble’s backside. His finger pressing right on her SissyLink. Slowly circling it.

“How about this time, after each swat you should thank Miss Cooper. Thank Miss Cooper for sending you here.”

John leans back, and takes his paddle.

SWAT!

SWAT!

SWAT!

SWAT!

SWAT!

SWAT!

He finally stops.

Michelle Bubbles
    Participant

I stifle a desperate sob as he tells me how he would be happy to oblige if I want more. I shiver and arch my back despite myself when he slides his meaty finger inside me, stimulating my deepest most sensitive erogenous zone, mewling out in need and desperate arousal. I simply nod when he tells me to thank Miss Cooper now, and with a new round of hits, I am a mewling, crying, sobbing, bawling mess in no time.

*SWAT*

“O-one! Thank you M-miss Cooper!”

*SWAT*

“Two! Thank you Miss C-Cooper!”

*SWAT*

“Threee! Thaank you Mish Cooper!”

*SWAT*

“F-f-four! T-Thank yooohu, Miss C-C-Cooper!”

*SWAT*

“*sob* Five! thank you Mish Cooooper!”

*SWAT*

“*sob* Shiiiix! T-Thank yohu, Miiiss COOPER! *sob*”

Once he is done, my body collapses on the chair, shivering and trembling as the insane mixture of stinging pain and desperate arousing pleasure runs through my body and brain, my ass fully on display and shingin an angry red that will probably stay on it for at least a full day, reminding myself of this indignity for a full week every time I sit.

This time, i can’t bring myself to thank him for the punishment as I should, and I just lay there, sobbing and trying to recover, tears flowing down my face and sissy juices flowing down my thighs, my body betraying how much it (somehow) enjoyed it.

Attachments:
    John Strong
    Participant

John rolls his eyes.

Always so dramatic, these bimbos.

“Never been spanked before, huh? Looks like you haven’t learned a thing yet.”

She’s never leaving. 

“Oh, Bubbles. To think that you once had a chance at getting out of here.”

I’ll wait for her to get up now, brainless bimbo.

“Show punishment position one. Now.”

Michelle Bubbles
    Participant

I stagger to my feet, sniffling softly, trying to regain a semblance of control. And what is he talking about, I had a chance of getting out?! No way… he must be lying… but still… maybe I can still win him over, if he is serious? Not that it matters, I have to be obedient and my best sissy self anyway or be punished… so it’s pointless to do these considerations. He orders me to assume punishment postion one.

“Y-yes Master…”

I say weakly, while I sink in the position with practiced ease. I cross my legs at the ankle, and keeping my back straight and arched lean forward, bending at the waist and displaying my flexibility, until I delicately place my hands on my ankles. My panties are already off, I close my eyes and open my mouth slightly. Now stands before John Strong a vulnerable, defenseless sissy bent perfectly in half, so much so my breasts touch my legs. My ass is up in the air, completely exposed and open, my breath quickening slightly even as the cool air is enough to almost be too much on my abused, sensitized backside.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account