Skip to toolbar

Marcy and Michelle Bubbles Dorm Night (pvt)

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Wyoh Knott
    Participant

I have just been drug out of the what’s called the changing room by this goon that is supposedly a guard for M&R Corporation.  He is dragging me down some corridors.  I am stumbling along as I have been forced to wear freaking 5” high heels.

We finally reach a door which the guard uses a key to open.  He shoves me into the room and I stumble across the floor and these fucking shoes trip me up again and I do a full face plant on the floor.  I hear the door slam and lock behind me.

Before the goon shoved me into this room I saw a number, 3542, on the door.  I was told by Brittany, one of the bitches that locked this goddamn SissyLink belt on me earlier today, that I was going to be spending the night in a ‘Dorm Room’.  This must be my dorm room.  Damn, based on the number of doors I saw in this hallway, dozens, and the number I wonder how many of these dorm rooms do they have.

Oh well I start to think about my predicament and how I got here.  I came in to apply for a job.  I was hired as an intern.  I took a shower, lost my body hair, a bunch of female wrestlers forced me into some sort of sex preventing device which traps my 7” cock and is locked around my waist and groin.

It is called a SissyLink belt.  It has some really awful powers.  It can cause god awful pain, or it can provide what feels like the greatest sex I’ve ever experienced right up to the point of blowing my wad.  Then they dressed me in these awful girl’s clothes and shoes.

I was taken to a room where this bitch Michelle Bubbles did things to my face and hair.  Now I look like an airheaded bimbo, well at least from the neck up.  From the neck down I look like some guy dressed up in his mom’s slinky underwear.  One of the bitches that forced this goddamn SissyLink belt on me used the belt to force me to dress in the most god awful stuff.  The slinkiest black bra, panties, garter belt, and stockings.  Finally I had to put on another pair of fucking 5” high heels.  How can women walk in these goddamn things.

I get back on my feet and wobble around the ‘room’ if you want to call it that.  There is a bed.  It might be a twin size bed.  Hell I haven’t slept in one of those since I was 15.  There is only a sheet on the bed.  No covers or blankets.

Now is when I notice that the temperature in this room is not really going to be comfortable for sleeping in this skimpy underwear with no covers.  It is downright frosty in here.

Suddenly I feel the belt start the pleasure mode.  What the fuck.  Why would they want to start that up.

Just then the door is shoved open and this blonde bombshell comes stumbling in on heels higher then what I am wearing.

What in the hell is going on here?

_

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Michelle Bubbles
    Participant

The belt start pleasuring me right before arriving at my dorm room. And that way I know I need to hurry! It takes so long to read all the big numbers on the doors however, and I need to keep checking that I am going the right way… it’s also so hard to figure out if the new big number is like, a bigger number than the last big number… but they all just sound super big! Finally however I manage to find the righ door, and I quickly open it, tottering inside with my chest heaving from the hurry of having to get there on time for yoga time. I remember how mad the masters and mistresses were last time I got late! I walk inside, breathing a sigh of relief, fixing my hair and glancing over at ther other sissy. Uhm… she looks familiar, and also new… weird!

“Uhm, hi! I don’t think we’ve like, met! My name is Michelle Bubbles, but uhm… it’s like super weird I feel like we met each otehr already…”

i pout slightly, a finger on my lips, as I visibly try really hard to remember. Before the other girl can fill me in, it finally hits me. I saw her an hour ago!

“Oh! Wait! You’re like, Marcy right? Yeah! Oh my gosh you look so totally cute in that lingerie! And your make up too! Uhm, well I guess that’s like thanks to me *giggle*”

If I were more present to myself, I would be able to notice how clearly she can already tell my intelligence has taken a serious dive down. As it is, I don’t even think about it. The worst part about my bimbo trigger is that even if I consciously know I am stupid, and tomorrow I will immediately remember how idiotic I am behaving right now and sink into numerous layers of regret and embarrassment, right know I feel fine and as smart as ever. The true curse of the idiot is to not know they are an idiot.

Not that those thoughts pass through my head right now, I just think I am doing a pretty good job of complimenting the other girl so she is happy and does not try to totally overpower me and grope me all night long. It will be like bad enough with the belts pleasuring us, but I know from experience if we give in and tease each other we will be horny trembling messes right from early morning tomorrow!

My musings and the girl’s response (if she even says anything) are interrupted by the familiar speaking crackling to life and starting to give us instructions for the evening. First, flexibility training!

“Sissy MIchelle, yoga level 8: assume inverted worship position.”

I give a little ‘o’ and dutifully drop to my knees first, then on all fours on the soft carpet as the screen flickers to life and shows another, equally sexy smiling sissy assume the position, butI visibly don’t even look and naturally assume the very advanced and demanding position, showing off the flexibility of an advanced sissy, and unwillingly providing with even more clarity the picture of a grim future for Marcy, showing her all the ways her body and mind will bend to sissy perfection if she stays as long as me. I do not remember in my current state, or rather I lack the ability to think about it, but it is a common tactic to pair new sissies on their first night with very advanced, fully trained or almost fully trained specimens just for that purpose.

I obediently hold the position, while the speaker gives Marcy her first yoga pose, a much more simple one, with enough space beside me on the soft carpet for her to assume that position on. Of course many new sissies at furst resist, until the belts start frying their jiblets that is…

My name is Michelle Bubbles and I do what I am told

"How may I serve you today, Master? Send me a message with your orders and I will obey!"

Attachments:
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    Wyoh Knott
    Participant

I’m standing in what I thought was my dorm room for the night when someone else stumbles in the room.  She has long gorgeous blonde hair.  Humongous tits, WOW!  A figure that is just perfect.  Tottering on what looks like 6” heels.  She is wearing this really hot pink teddy, which just barely holds her tits in.  It looks like her tits are ready to explode out of it.

She is what every guy dreams about in a wet dream.  She looks familiar for some reason.  I am still a bit foggy from that damn shot I got that knocked me out in the makeover room.  Damn, what that bitch did to me.

I look almost as airheaded as this bimbo does.  She then says to me…

“Uhm, hi! I don’t think we’ve like, met! My name is Michelle Bubbles, but uhm… it’s like super weird I feel like we met each other already…”

She puts her finger to her lips.  She looks like she is trying to think.  And that it almost hurts to think.  Just how dumb could this airhead be?  Wait, did she say her name was…

And then she says…

“Oh! Wait! You’re like, Marcy right? Yeah! Oh my gosh you look so totally cute in that lingerie! And your make up too! Uhm, well I guess that’s like thanks to me *giggle*”

OH MY FUCKING GOD!! It can’t be.  But it is, it’s that bitch Bubbles that made me look like an airhead bimbo.  Just like her.  Wait a minute, she didn’t seem that dumb when she was putting all this goop on my face.  Or piercing my ears.  Or running that damn machine that gave me some outlandish blonde hairdo.

I say to her…

“Bubbles, is that really you, you’re really the same bitch that made me look like this?”

Just then, before I can get an answer from the bitch, from some hidden speaker I hear:

“Sissy MIchelle, yoga level 8: assume inverted worship position.”

Bubbles, well I am going to assume it is Bubbles, drops into some sort of joint wrenching contortion on one of the mats on the floor.

Then I hear:

“Sissy Marcy, yoga level 1: assume chair position.”

What the fuck do they mean ‘chair position’.  I have absolutely no idea what the fuck they’re talking about.  So I just stand there.  All of a sudden this damn belt switches from keeping my dick hard to kicking me in the balls.

I fall to the ground.  The pain suddenly stops.  And I hear…

“Sissy Marcy, yoga level 1: assume chair position. Now!”

I look at Bubbles, and beg…

“Bubbles, help me, what the hell are they talking about, please help me?  What is going on here?”

_

Michelle Bubbles
    Participant

With the corner of my eye I watch as the poor doll gets zapped for not assuming the position, poor baby! But she can’t be that smart… And she was kinda mean just a moment ago, like there’s no need to call me a bitch! She asks me for help, and while I do keep my position without even turning my head, I try to help.

“Oh there’s like a thingy… A screen, like behind you honey! It like shows you how to do it!” 

I reply with a ditzy smile, and there is indeed a section of the wall behind Marcy that has smoothly turned into a high definition screen somehow, and is displaying the correct form for her own exercise.

The belt stops punishing her once she assumes the position, and we are kept like that for a bit, of course at different ability levels. We go through a few more yoga positions, and while hers are all fairly basics mine tend to be suggestive, hard and with ridicolously sexual names, until about 10 long and hot minutes, with the belts almost constantly stimulating us, ‘preparing’ us for bed (something that is all the more arduous for the new girl, unused to the belt and seeing a sexy bimbo contort herself into the most absurdly sexy positions) a ringing bell sounds out signaling the end of yoga for today. I districare myself from my last position (“begging harlot”).

I hop to my heels with an innocent smile and stand over Marcy, still on the mat, offering a hand to help her get up. Even in my diminished awareness, I know I should try to make sure she doesn’t try to completely overpower me and use me for her own pleasure tonight, especially as it seems tonight is one without buttplug… But I know there are plenty of sex toys in the drawers around the room, all kinds that any gurl could ask for in fact. And I don’t want her to use any on me!

“Like, nice job! I know it’s like totally hard at first, but don’t worry, in no time you’ll be as good as me! *giggle*” 

Of course I don’t realize that my attempt at a compliment might read as insulting or even threatening to a new gurl…

"How may I serve you today, Master? Send me a message with your orders and I will obey!"

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Wyoh Knott
    Participant

After the second order to assume some position that I have no idea what they mean, the damn belt zaps me again, but now it feels like a soccer player has kicked me in the balls.  I begged Bubbles to help me, as I lay on the floor.

She looks at me from her contorted position and says…

“Oh there’s like a thingy… A screen, like behind you honey! It like shows you how to do it!” 

I turned my head and she was right.  Part of the wall looked like a large flat screen TV.  On it was instructions for the ‘chair position’.  Okay, that doesn’t look impossible.  At least they aren’t expecting me to be a contortionist like they have Bubbles doing.  There is no fucking way I my body will ever be able to bend like that.  She must have been some sissy gymnast since she was like 3 or something along that line.  Maybe a ballerina.

I go over next to Bubbles and then try to get into the position.  I mustn’t be doing it right because I get what compared to what I got before might be considered a baby pat to my balls.

I look at the screen, oh I see I did it all wrong.  I’m tense, who wouldn’t be looking like I do and wearing what I am wearing.  My back is pulled forward, and I’m squatting with my knees in front of my toes and my weight on the balls of my feet.  Just like I used to squat when I played catcher on my high school baseball team.

Alright, do it their way.  I get back on my heels, which pulls my knees back behind my toes.  I pull my ass down, and then I relax my shoulders.  Not sure how, but I did it.  Now the belt switches back to trying to jerk me off.  Course it just won’t let me finish.  Now I guess I just squat here like a garden gnome or something.

After a few minutes, I get a new order and the screen shows me the position.  I work real hard to get it right the first time.  And I do.  The belt just keeps jerking me off.  I look over at Bubbles, she is in some god awful twisted mess, which shows off her crotch and her tits are almost falling out of her teddy now.  If I didn’t have to concentrate so hard to keep myself in position, I could actually enjoy watching Bubbles.  She has got one HOT body.  Wait a minute, she told me that she used to be or is a guy just like me.  No fucking way they can make a guy look like her.  Or at least god I hope not.  She told me that in a few months I am going to have tits as big as hers.  I gotta get the FUCK outta this fucking nut house.

We keep getting new positions every few minutes.  I do pretty good as I only get zapped one more time before I get the position right.  Then there is some sort of bell ringing.  Bubbles somehow extricates herself from the pretzel like position she was in.

She gets up and comes over to me.  She holds out her hand to help me up.

Now this bitch wants to help me?  Where was the help earlier, when she could have stopped making me look like some blonde bimbo.  She says to me…

“Like, nice job! I know it’s like totally hard at first, but don’t worry, in no time you’ll be as good as me! *giggle*” 

What, there is no fucking way I will ever get my body to bend like I saw her.  And why the fuck would I.

Can she really be this dumb?  She sounds like the airhead Valley Girl blonde bimbos from the old movies.  I’ll have to check it out, but first, I gotta figure out what the hell is going on here.  I take her hand and let her help pull me up.  Truth is, just holding those damn poses was exhausting.

I say to Bubbles… “So you really are the Michelle Bubbles that made me look like this earlier today?  I mean, you put all this makeup on me?  And made my nice short neat hair now look like some blonde drama queen?”

I wait for her answer then ask her…

“What the hell was that nonsense we were just forced to do?”

“Maybe you can explain what is going on here.  I was told this was to be my ‘Dorm Room’ for the night.  That bed looks like it is made for a single.  So why the hell are there two of us in here?  How are we expected to sleep with only one bed.  Does one of us have to sleep on the floor?  And where the fuck are the blankets.  It is to fucking cold to try and sleep with no clothes on.  And I do not consider what I am wearing to be clothes.”

“And why the FUCK does this damn belt feel like it’s trying to jerk me off.  IT’S DRIVING ME CRAZY.  Is there someway to get it to just go back to neutral or something?”

_

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Wyoh Knott.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Wyoh Knott.
    Michelle Bubbles
    Participant

She just looks up at me, and my smile drops down a bit as she asks in a pretty annoyed tone if I really am the same girl that was assigned nurse duty for her today, if I was the one responsible for her new totally fab look.

“Uhm, yeah… yeah I am! Well… uhm… yeah, I don’t think there are other Michelles Bubbles in here… I mean, I like never met any!”

I give a little giggle at that, but she ignores me and continues, asking about what we just did. Before I can answer she goes on a tangent, and also asks about how will we sleep, and what the belt is doing.

“Oh, ok, uhm, that was like a lot of questions, uuuh… I’ll try to answer! So, that exercise was like, to make us all like nice and flexible, I know it kinda sucks but it totally helps when we get fucked in those positions! And you will want it, trust me!”

What I mean to say is that it is better to be flexible than not, as we will be forced to assume those positions anyway and we will be fucked anyway, so might as well do it without feeling like your spine is about to snap or your legs are about to be dislocated. But especially in my diminished awareness I don’t see how those words might be misinterpreted… making me look like I love it here and I want Marcy to love it too as soon as possible. A mistake I keep making with my next words.

“We also like, both sleep on the bed! And we are like, supposed to warm each other up, that’s why we have no blankets! And they are clothes, silly, and like you have all that super sexy lingerie on you! I’m totally jealous! *giggle*”

I am in fact a bit jealous… but it’s because she got to wear thigh high stockings that look pretty thick (relatively so) and even her panties, bra and garter belts are thicker than usual. I learned to appreciate the subtle difference, that tiny little more warmth it provides, while tonight I only have a super sheer open back teddy that provides even less cover.

“And the belt like does it like this every night… It’s not so bad, at least you know it’s coming, like, during the day it’s just like, random and junk you know? So you’re like doing stuff, like doing a strip tease or sucking a cock, and suddenly – BOOM! – The belt totally makes you even more super horny and stuff, and it makes you totally love it and… uhm, like it’s weird! better to just roll with it you know, there’s like no way to turn it off anyway…”

I realize I am still standing over her, holding out my hand to help her up, but she doesn’t move and just stares at me. Unable to realize just how much of a willing bimbo slut I made myself look, I giggle awkwardly, confused at her reaction and unwillingness to stand up and pull back my hand with a dainty, graceful move.

“Well, uhm… I’m getting like super chilly, my nips are rock hard! I’m going to bed, you should like join me soon, I am getting so cold!”

I lament, as I start to make my way to the bed, wiggling and swaying on my high heels as I absent-mindedly shake my head to adjust my hair, using my hands to guide the ass-length blonde mane behind my shoulders and over my back, as I am now used to doing before going to bed. I found that the super long hair I was stuck with is at least useful to keep a little bit more warm, and collecting it behind my back makes it more manageable once I am in bed and I can wrap it over my tummy, but even that to Marcy must look like a vain princess making sure her hair looks great even when sleeping.

Attachments:
    Wyoh Knott
    Participant

I am still sitting here on the floor after finishing my last position.  Bubbles admitted that she is the only Michelle Bubbles here in this fucked up madhouse.  God I would love to give her some payback for what she did to me.

I start asking questions about what we were just made to do.  She stands there with a sort of blank look on her face.  So I try to find out how come there are two of us and only one bed.  And how we are supposed to sleep.  And finally why the fuck this belt is trying to jack me off, but won’t let me cum.

The airhead finally answers as to why we were made to get into those stupid positions…

So, that exercise was like, to make us all like nice and flexible, I know it kinda sucks but it totally helps when we get fucked in those positions! And you will want it, trust me!”

WHAT THE FUCK!!!  They, whoever the hell they are, expect me to get FUCKED like I’m a girl or something…

“THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY I AM GOING TO LET SOMEONE FUCK ME!!  Please, there has to be some way to get out of here, to get away from this place.  Please tell my you can help!!”

I sit on the edge of the bed and pull my knees up to my chest.  I gotta get out of here.

Bubbles then starts to tell me about the sleeping arrangements.  We are supposed to sleep together in the bed…

“both sleep on the bed!…warm each other up”

“But you said you are a guy too.  I know you don’t look like a guy.  But I have never slept with a guy before, and I sure don’t want to start now.  No fucking way.”

She then says I do have clothes on, the stupid lingerie that Brittany made me put on…

clothes, silly, and like you have all that super sexy lingerie on you! I’m totally jealous! *giggle*

“You actually think this stuff I am wearing looks sexy on me.  I look like a freak.  Like I’m a boy in my mom’s bra and panties and stuff.  I didn’t want to wear this shit.”

I start to wander around the room.  Nothing much here the bed yea, but there looks like there might be a drawer or compartment under the bed.  Maybe that’s where they hid the covers and shit.

Bubbles then explains the belt…

“And the belt like does it like this every night… It’s not so bad, at least you know it’s coming, like, during the day it’s just like, random and junk you know?”

Aw crap, it sounds like this damn belt is just going to keep massaging my cock all night long.  And then tomorrow, it will happen at random times.  Oh fuck, how am I going to live with this thing.  It will drive me absolutely bonkers.

Then Bubbles lays another bombshell…

like doing a strip tease or sucking a cock… belt totally makes you even more super horny and stuff, and it makes you totally love it… better to just roll with it you know, there’s like no way to turn it off anyway…”

“Bubbles, what do you mean, a strip tease.  And SUCK A COCK.  You mean that you have been made to suck some guy’s cock?  And they are going to expect me to do the same thing?”

OH MY GOD!!  This just gets worse by the minute.

Bubbles announces…

“Well, uhm… I’m getting like super chilly, my nips are rock hard! I’m going to bed, you should like join me soon, I am getting so cold!”

Okay, she’s cold and her nipples are hard.  I can sort of see that through her teddy.  Damn she does look hot.  There ain’t no guy there.  Stop it Mark.  You aren’t gonna sleep with a guy.  No way.

Bubbles gets into the bed.  But she doesn’t just lay down.  No she does this sort of stripper walk across to the bed, then plays with her super long blonde hair, and pulls it to her back.  When she lays down, she sort of wraps it around herself.  Damn, my dick tries to get even harder on its own just watching her, no I mean him, no her.  Shit I’m so confused.

I think, let’s check out the drawer, there may be some blankets in there.  I open the drawer and its like the motherlode of sex toys.  Well, sex toys for women.  I think there are dildos, vibrators, and then some things that I have never seen before, pointy then they spread out and then come back down to round end with a base of some sort.  It looks almost like a smooth pine cone on a post.

Nothing to keep me warm here.  Shit.  I may have to get in bed with her.  I think back to the movies again.  I remember in old movies that when people are in the mountains or cold that huddling together helps keep the warmth in.  Okay, I guess I don’t have a choice.  But there is no way I am turning my back on her.  She can turn away from me.

“Okay Bubbles move over a bit, I’m getting in the bed.  You face away from me you hear.”

I wait a bit and Bubbles scootches over a bit, giving me just enough room to lay down in the bed behind her.  I lay down and spoon in behind her, bringing my knees up behind hers, shoving my crotch against her ass, and then laying my chest and stomach along her back.

It’s a good thing I don’t have tits like her.  I’d never get anywhere close to her back.  I lay my arm over her.  My hand falls inadvertently onto her massive tit.  Without thinking, I start to massage her tit.  God, this is almost like a dream come true.  I always dreamed of being in bed with some luscious babe with humongous firm tits like these.  There is no way she is a guy.  She has been lying to me.  Except I can feel she is wearing the same damn belt as me.

She did make me look like a luscious babe from the neck up.  Shit, what if THEY CAN make my body look like hers.  She did say that in a few months we could trade bras.  Oh my god, what if I end up with huge tits like her.  I might just go insane, or get as dumb as she seems to be.  Maybe that is it, the bigger the tits, the dumber you are.  Oh shit, are they gonna make me into a DUMB BLONDE BIMBO?

That reminds me, I wanted to find out if Bubbles is really as dumb as she seems…

“Say Bubbles…do you know where the capital of the United States is located?”

I lay there waiting for her answer as my index finger, of its own volition starts to rub Bubbles nipple…

_

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Wyoh Knott.
    Michelle Bubbles
    Participant

Marcy reacts like she did before too, being a super duper freaky screamy… like, how many times do I need to tell her the same things? At this point I just ignore her reactions and get into bed, I had a day that was totally too long to deal with newbie’s first meltdown! She will be crying in bed real soon anyway, most new sissies break their first night after realizing that the arousal will only get worse. Usually around the midnight wake up.

I just do my normal routine, laying down on the bed and allowing the continuous buzzing vibrations of the belt to slowly slip me into sub-space, that weird state of mind you get after a certain point, where the need and horniness are even worse than normal but somehow you manage to relax enough to just accept it and sleep. Even enjoy it a little bit. Marcy keeps looking around the room, I hear her shuffling drawers and I idly wonder what she is doing, but I am not curious enough to actually look.

If I did keep my smarts, I would be on high alert… remembering that whenever we are put to sleep without plugs, is because they hope to get footage of two sissies trying to get each other off, or one trying to get off using the other, and the room is full of sex toys specifically for that purpose. But I just… forget, with all the air in my head. Finally, Marcy comes to bed, just before we start being punished for not starting the mandatory goodnight cuddling and just before i call out to her about that, asking me to move over and keep facing away. I shrug, thinking it does not really matter which way we cuddle as long as we provide a show.

“Ok, like, come on in! *giggle*”

I say, and as soon as she lays down behind me I push my ass against her crotch reflexively, just making the pleasurable buzzing of the belt even worse. I turn my head to look at her and smile, bringing my hand up and behind me to daintily and seductively pull her head closer. I am just putting on a show like usual, to avoid being punished, but I forget Marcy is new and she probably doesn’t know that. But seeing how she started to play with my boob, well, she must know! I sigh in pleasure, grinding back against her, mewling softly and wantonly as she teases me. To Marcy’s still mostly male brain, I am an irresistible vision of pure feminine seduction, maybe enough to make her forget about what is hidden between my legs. Then she makes a qeird quesion, that makes me bat my eyes and purse my mouth into a confused ‘o’ shape.

“…Uuuuuuhh… uhm, should I know? I mean, I… uh. I don’t know…”

I wrack my brain, trying to answer. Well, trying to remember what is a capital. It’s so hard with Marcy playing with my sensitive nipple… but with a flash of inspiration, I find the solution with a gasp, while pushing my soft breast harder against her palm.

“Oh! It’s U! And S I guess… like, they’re both capitals right? I think… do I earn a kiss for being like, super smart?”

I giggle and crane my neck backwards, closing my brilliant emerald eyes and pursing my pink, wet and inviting lips, still only trying to put on a show like usual without going overboard…

Wyoh Knott
    Participant

I finally just can’t rant and rave anymore.  I have explored the room and found a boat load of sex toys.  Well sex toys if you are a woman.  No man would ever have them used on him.

I start to get cold, so I finally get into the bed and try to get my body as close to Bubbles as I can.  When I skootch my crotch against her ass to make as much body to body contact as I can she pushes back into me.  Just like a woman would to me before today.  She then starts grinding against my crotch.  The feel of her grinding and hearing her low moans is so damn hot.  And this damn belt starts to kick into a higher gear with the massaging of my cock.  Oh god I am so fucking horny.

She then turns her head and smiles at me.  Then she uses her free hand to pull my head closer to hers.  God she is beautiful.  And my hand feels nothing but pure delectable female boob.  Firm, yet squeezable.  My hand keeps just massaging her tit.  I feel like I am in heaven.

Then I remember that I wanted to check out her IQ.  She doesn’t know the capitol of the United States.  She hmms…and….uhhhs….until finally she blurts out…

“Oh! It’s U! And S I guess… like, they’re both capitals right? I think… do I earn a kiss for being like, super smart?”

Oh my god, she is that dumb.  It’s gotta be the big tits and the blonde hair.  Shit I already have the blonde hair, and Bubbles told me today that I would have big tits.  I’m gonna be a dumb blonde airhead too.  Oh fuck, fuck, fuck.

And she is facing me with those gorgeous puckered plumped up lips.  She wants me to kiss her.  God she is so gorgeous.  She is pushing her tit against my hand, like she wants me to massage her tit more.  I start to lean forward to kiss her, and then a light bulb goes off in my head.

WAIT ONE FUCKING MINUTE!!  She told me she has a cock like me.  She is wearing a belt like me.  I am not making out with some guy.  Even if he looks like the most gorgeous babe I have ever met in my whole life.  I roll off of the bed and start to pace around the room.

“I’m not doing it.  No fucking way am I gonna kiss some other freaking guy.  I’m a man no matter what they did to my face and hair.  That can be fixed.  I can still get back to being Mark.  No matter what she said.”

Suddenly its like I was kicked in the groin again.  But by a mule this time.  I fall to the floor.  The pain just continues.  What the fuck did I do wrong now??

“Bubbles, why is the belt trying to pulverize my balls?  What did I do wrong now?  Please help me?”

I continue to writhe on the floor in pain…

_

Michelle Bubbles
    Participant

Suddenly the new sissy breaks away from me, leaving me pouting and horny, arching my back against hands that are no longer there. I bat my eyelashes stupidly a few times as she gets up and resumes complaining, before I remember what is about to happen.

“W-wait! Like, get back here right now or we will totally be – AAAUGH!”

My pleads get cut off as a shock of painful electricity shoots through me, and Marcy buckles down to the floor, as we are treated to a full five seconds of one of the higher pain settings for failing to start the mandatory good night kisses yet. I whimper and cry softly, breathing in and out hard and quickly. The more time we spend here, the more delicate we become it seems, our pain tolerance lowering until anything can turn a M&R sissy into a simpering, sobbing, obedient mess. As the shock finally stops, I am ready to do anything to make sure it does not happen again, anger at Marcy for causing it can come later.

“I-it’s like, because you are not in bed and we aren’t smooching! Like, please, get back in here! you can do whatever you want, I swear, you can play with my boobies, or like, totally use my butt, but please please please come here in bed with meee!”

I whine, wiggling my assets at Marcy to try and get her to come back. I am simply acting on instinct, but it may just be enough to allow Marcy to forget about that locked tiny thing between my legs, as it does certainly look like an amazing, 12/10 desperate bimbo is begging her to use her however Marcy wishes to.

Wyoh Knott
    Participant

After I jump out of bed, I hear Bubbles start to say something.  It doesn’t really register because I am so freaked out that another guy wanted me to kiss him.  Even if he does look like some luscious babe, with the most gorgeous face and body that I have ever had the pleasure to be in bed with, there is no freaking way I am making out with another guy.

Then the mule kicks me and I go down to the floor.  Through my pain I hear Bubbles scream as if she is in pain as well.  God what the hell is with these people.  What the fuck do they want.  The kick seems to just go on and on, but in reality it must be only a few seconds.

I am laying on the floor panting when Bubbles answers my plea to explain why the hell my balls are being fried…

“I-it’s like, because you are not in bed and we aren’t smooching! Like, please, get back in here! you can do whatever you want, I swear, you can play with my boobies, or like, totally use my butt, but please please please come here in bed with meee!”

WHAT??  I got my balls fried because I am not in bed with her and making out.  What kind of sick minds am I dealing with here.  They want me to make out with a guy?  Oh god, I can’t, I just can’t.  No, I can’t stand another kick in the groin tonight.

I get up and crawl back in bed with Bubbles.  She is now facing me.  Her huge tits are pressing up against my chest.  Her breasts are rubbing against my nipples.  Oh god, it sends a wave of pleasure down my whole body.  Oh fuck I forgot about that from the makeover room.  She injected something in my nipples which made them bigger and a whole lot more sensitive.

“Okay, I’ll kiss you but no funny stuff you hear.  Kissing only, no tongues.”

I look at her gorgeous face and those plump so kissable lips.  And I think, okay, I guess I can pretend she’s a real girl.  If I absolutely have to.  I lean towards her, close my eyes and tentatively kiss her.  I keep my lips closed, but suddenly I feel pressure from her tongue pushing to get into my mouth.

I pull back and look at her again.  God she is so goddamn gorgeous.  I lean in again and this time kiss her for real.  I push my tongue into her mouth and we start playing tonsil hockey.  The belt kicks in with the cock massage.  I rub my nipples against her boobs, every now and then finding her huge nipple with my much smaller ones, which really sends waves of sensual pleasure to my groin.  God I need to cum so bad.

I reach around and start to squeeze her so delectable ass.  It is so round and firm.  God what if they give me an ass like that.  Oh fuck, I press my nipples harder against her tits.

Then I think just for an instant, we must look like two lesbians making out, what with our makeup, hair, sexy lingerie, and well Bubbles body.  Mine not so much.  It gets me horny just thinking about the lesbian porn I used to watch and jack off too.

I feel myself start to moan in pleasure.  And then I realize, oh fuck, I sound just like Bubbles…

_

Michelle Bubbles
    Participant

I give a sigh of relief as she climbs in bed… she gets on top of me, almost mounting me, and I look up at her already very pretty face, the make up I applied just a few hours earlier pristine and spotless thanks to M&R technology, her elegant blonde hair teased into a curly elegant updo, her lips already plump, soft and attractive tahnks to the treatment. I saw earlier that she is to become a trohpy wife, and it’s easy to see now, already the direction of her feminization has taken a more classy (if equally sexy) direction than mine, and while she may quite easily get as ‘big’ as me, her personality will probably remain more… elegant than slutty, at least compared to me, destined to be a luxury escort and a porn star.

Not that any of those consideration go through my little bimbo brain, I am just relieved she is in bed as she tells me, no tongue. I open my mouth to tell her that well, we have to do that as well, or we’ll be punished again, when she leans down and starts kissing me. I moan and wiggle in delight under her, my eyes fluttering closed as the sensitization of my lips makes me love having them kissed and stimulated as much as my nipples, and I can’t resist. Well, we would be punished if I didn’t, but still, I try to push my tongue in her mouth.

She pulls back and I whine unconsciously, puckering my lips upward to try and find hers again, keeping my eyes closed, like a slut begging for more. My legs wrap around hers, trying to pull her in again, my hands around her waist, weakly pulling her down. What I don’t realize, dumb as I am, is that even if she already had, like all sissies, the muscle weakener treatment, she still has all her original muscle mass and can easily overpower me… if I could think, I would realize the need to keep her somewhat calm, a newbie sissy like her could try (and succeed) to dominate me and try to use me for her pleasure. It would be pointless, and useless even for her… but the proposition is very tempting for someone who has just been emasculated, and would give her a fleeting sense of control and strength. At the cost of my sleep, and her own, if we rev each other’s engines up… there will be no sleeping.

But, of course, I can barely think about having to kiss her. None of that goes through my fuzzy pink brain, and I just try to look as good as possible for her, still silently begging for her to kiss me again.

She finally does, and I mewl in delight, opening my mouth and accepting her tongue as it explores my own. Our boobs, even in their disparity, meet and stimulate each other, as she grabs my ass, and I start to give out muffled squeals of pleasure, writhing and rubbing my body sexily against her, mustering what little strength I have in my feminine arms and legs to pull her even closer. She squeezes my arm, and as she takes a more dominant role my arms automatically rise on her body, wrapping around her chest and lightly scratching her back, my legs pulling up as well and wrapping around her waist. Would be a perfect position to be fucked in… if it wasn’t for our little prisons. I fail to see how the situation is rapidly cascading towards a scenario where she tries to relieve herself with me all night long, and we get little to no sleep… one thing is for sure: this tape will sell quite well, and a lot of guards will be very entertained…

Attachments:
    Wyoh Knott
    Participant

I’ve pulled back from Bubbles and she wraps her legs around me and her hands around my waist.  I look down and her eyes are closed and those so kissable lips are puckered up just begging me to kiss her again.  She is trying to pull me back down on top of her.

I finally lower myself back down and kiss her fervently.  She is a woman in my mind.  There is no guy here.  No one could look and act like this and still be a guy.  As I lay on top of her, making out, she wraps her legs around my waist, holding me down like any girl would.  God if only my dick was free.  I would be fucking her so hard right now.

She is running her fingernails up and down my spine.  Every now and then I feel a small scratch as she pulls me close.  I start to buck against her like I am fucking her.  It is just the natural course of things.  I hold her ass and pull her into me as hard as I can.  I know I am not actually fucking her, but the damn belt makes it almost feel like I am fucking her.  I feel like I am in a wet juicy pussy, and pumping away like I have so many times in the past.

I raise up onto my knees.  Bubbles legs are still wrapped around me.  I keep thrusting away like I have my cock buried in her so luscious pussy.  I just have to massage those awesome boobs in front of me.  At first I start to just kneed them as if they are small loaves of bread.  Well they could be they are that large.  I am in heaven.  I have never felt boobs like this in any romantic encounter ever.

Now I shift my focus to her nipples.  Her nipples are the size of large pencil erasers and almost as hard.  I take each of her nipples between my forefingers and thumbs, one in each hand.  I squeeze them, not trying to cause pain, but to cause pleasure.  Then I start to flick my long manicured nail over each nipple.

I think Bubbles is liking what I am doing.  No words, just plenty of moans and mewls.  I remember the serious sensual pleasure I got when my nipples rubbed against her nipples.  I wonder, what would it feel like if she played with my nipples.  I take one of Bubbles hands and guide it to the outside of my bra over my nipple.  I wait to see if she will take the hint…

_

Michelle Bubbles
    Participant

I gasp, moan and mewl under her ministrations, in my diminished awareness just going along for the ride. As Marcy pulls my hands to her chest, I feel her cute newly feminized nipples poking throught the silky lingerie and instinctively rub my palms on them, before I start to pinch and pull, mirroring her own teasing on my body, arching my back and meeting  her mock trhusts even if I should know it is useless and will only lead to us being even more desperately horny and unsatisfied. For now, I don’t care, I lack even the capacity to think about it, as we provide one hell of a show to the cameras always watching us, and I grab her nipples delicately, pulling her in for anotehr kiss.

As our tongues wrestle one another, the lights finally go out. The change of environment sparks a dim little lightbulb in my head, as I realize mandatory kissing time is over, the belts reduce their stimulation to a ‘simmer’ instead of ‘boil’, only to slowly increase during the course of the night, and we are going way too far. I force myself, with an impressive show of force of will, to stop playing with her nipples, and instead use my hands to push her away from my face. Gasping, panting, trying to regain my breath after the dizzying kiss, and unconsciously licking my lips with a shiver of delight as I do so, I look up at Marcy, seeing her beautiful face in the low light of night.

“S-stop… that’s… like, enough… we don’t like, need to… d-do it anymore… j-just, like, go to sleep…”

I whisper breathlessly, before biting my lip to try and stifle my need, a bad habit that I can’t seem to kick – as biting my sensitized lips only makes me even more horny. I uncross my legs, reluctantly, from behind her back, not noticing her confused, desperate eyes. Knowing what blissfully hellish night would await us if we give in, I barely manage to recover from the brink of mindless lust but Marcy, the newbie, used to cumming, used to gatting pleasure and relief from these kind of encounters… might instead try all night to find satisfaction, to her, and especially my, detriment…

Wyoh Knott
    Participant

Bubbles starts to rub her palms across my nipples.  The sensation is incredible.  I feel tingles all the way to the top of my head.  I think my hair is starting to stand up, even more than it was.  My cock tries to get even harder inside this damn belt.  The belt increases its pumping of my cock.  But it just keeps me right at the edge of cumming.  Then Bubbles starts to play with my nipples using the same techniques I am using on her nipples.

OH MY GOD!!!  I can’t believe the sensations.  It is like my whole body is directly wired to my nipples.  I am tingling all over, but mostly in my groin.  Not my cock, behind it.  Is this what a woman feels when their nipples and breasts are manhandled?  I moan… “God Bubbles, don’t stop.  IT FEELS SO GOOD!!

She pulls me back to her by my nipples and I again send my tongue diving into those luscious lips.  I am busy thrusting away and trying to find her left tonsil when all of a sudden she starts to push me away.  I raise up and notice that it has become darker in the room.  Bubbles is laying beneath me panting and licking her plump kissable lips.  She then says…

“S-stop… that’s… like, enough… we don’t like, need to… d-do it anymore… j-just, like, go to sleep…”

I look down at her like she is crazy.  STOP NOW!!!  She has to be fucking with me again.  You just don’t make out like this for few minutes and then just fucking stop.  Not me anyway.  I feel her legs start to unwind from behind me as if to let me go.

There is no way I am just going to stop.  I know how to get her revved up to my level again.  Its her tits.  I reach down and start to massage one tit.  The other one, I take her nipple between my thumb and forefinger.  I squeeze hard, not quite hard enough to hurt, but more than before.  Then I start to flick it with my long manicured nail.  At least they are good for this one thing.

“Bubbles, I know you don’t really want to stop.  You were as hot as I am right now.  There is no way you can just turn it off.  GO ON, TELL ME YOU AREN’T JUST AS HORNY AS I AM???

I lean down, push her teddy out of the way and take one of her nipples in my mouth.  I start to suck and lick and bite her nipple.  I think I start to hear some moans from her again.  Alright, she is getting back into it.  I start to massage her other tit, then alternate playing with her nipple.  I suck as hard as I can on the large rock hard nipple in my mouth.  I am sure she is moaning again…

_

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Wyoh Knott.
    Michelle Bubbles
    Participant

Marcy, instead of listening to me, just massages one of my boobs and squeezes my other nipple with her fingers. I gasp, arch my back, and moan wantonly, my resistance quickly disintegrating as she plays with my most sensitive parts, well, the second most sensitive… thank goodness she is locked in the belt as well… when she starts flicking my nipple as well, I melt into a trembling puddle of lust, panting and my eyes fluttering, as she tells me she knows I don’t want to stop, that I am just as horny as she is.

“L-like, yes! That’s the whole point! We are like, so horny that… ah!”

I lose my train of thought and instead just cry out in need as she starts using her mouth. In a few seconds, I am completely under her thumb, figuratively and literally, a melted puddle of bimbo bliss that no longer cares about little silly inconsequential things like not getting to sleep, a lust addicted animal just craving more, for the sake of pleasure itself. I wrap my hands around her head and press her face harder against my nipple, squealing as I start to also giggle mindlessly.

“Oh I don’t care, it’s so good! *giggle* Ooooh, don’t stop please! Hmmm, it feels so totally gooood! Oohhhhh! Ahn! Harder! Please!”

I beg like a pitiful slut, and by this point, Marcy could easily get me to do anything by using the pleasure as leverage, stopping and asking me to do something for her to continue.

Wyoh Knott
    Participant

While I am playing with Bubbles tits, and especially as I pinch, rub, and flick her one nipple, she starts to writhe squirm just a bit.  She starts to pant, and I see her long false eyelashes sort of batting, so I ask her if she isn’t just as horny as I am.  She squeals out…

“L-like, yes! That’s the whole point! We are like, so horny that… ah!

I almost catch something there, like they want something.  Too bad, I am too fucking wound up now with lust.  I need to be with a woman now, and Bubbles looks and feels like one hell of a sexy woman.  And she seems to be in the same state as me.  When I start to suck on her nipple, she pulls my head down harder onto her nipple.  I gladly suck her nipple harder as she starts to giggle of all things…

“Oh I don’t care, it’s so good! *giggle* Ooooh, don’t stop please! Hmmm, it feels so totally gooood! Oohhhhh! Ahn! Harder! Please!”

So I oblige her by sucking harder on her engorged rock hard nipple.  I then start to nibble on it and lick it.  All the while I am teasing her other boob with my fingers and those long nails that are so useful to flick her nipple back and forth.  I continue to work her tits over for several minutes as my cock is being massaged in this damn belt.

I release her boob and nipple from my oral assault and go back to kissing her so luscious lips.  Forcing my tongue into her mouth for another round of tonsil hockey.  I take my hand from her boob and move it down her belly, finding her pierced naval.  I use my fingernail to trace circles in and round that sensitive part of her body.

I then take her hand and put it over my boy boob under my bra.  I want to feel if that same tingling will come back.  What if she worked on my nipple with her teeth and mouth as I did to her tit.  Would it be the same or better than just her fingers and nails?

I sit back on my knees and pull her up with me.  I push her head towards my chest as I push my bra aside so that my boy boobs are exposed.  I pull her head towards my chest, hoping that she will start on my nipples…

_

Michelle Bubbles
    Participant

I let out a muffled mewl as Marcy kisses me again, her hungry tongue delving deep into my mouth, and I submissively accept it, open and available, feeling my arousal skyrocket even more. My belly squirms slightly as she tickles my firm, thin waist, my hand reflexively caressing and playing with her erect nipple once she slips my hand under her bra.

As she breaks the kiss and changes position, I pant breathlessly, my eyes closed. She pulls me up, and deep into sub-space I just let her, little more than a doll fo her to play with, I accept any position she puts me in, and I start suckling, licking and kissing as soon as she brings my face to her nipple, my hand still playing with the other one. I take turns with the two, and Marcy can easily tell, it is clearly better.

In fact, it is so good she should feel like coming already… but the pleasure seems to plateau, and then instead of an orgasmic wave to bring her crashing down, it just plateaus again. And then again. More and more, seemingly without end to the growing arousal, each and every time becoming more and more deseprate, losing more and more control. If she has some clarity left she might realize, this is what made Bubbles like this. If this keeps going. But she may be already too long gonw to care…

After a while of playing with her nipples, my eyes still closed as I abandon myself completely to pleasure and to her hands, I break contact with a long lick up her collarbone, finally opening my eyes with a flutter to look up at her.

“P-pleeease… let’s like, use some tooys! They didn’t put in buttplugs tonight… so like… let’s get a dildo! Or something!”

i almost cry out, my voice desperate and breathy, pressing my body against her and rubbing once again my breasts against her chest, like a sex-addicted kitten, before craning my head to kiss, lick and suck on her neck, trying to get even more stimulation from my nipples and lips.

Wyoh Knott
    Participant

Bubbles took the hint and starts to suck, lick and nibble on my aroused nipple.  Whatever she injected into it earlier has made my nipple like so sensitive and I don’t know, it is connected with like every nerve in my body.  Maybe twice with anything to do with sexual arousal.

I feel something in my groin.  I want to cum so bad, and the belt just keeps bringing me right to the edge, and then something makes my cock just basically go back to neutral.  Then the damn build up starts all over again.  And Bubbles sucking on my oh so sensitive nipples is like making it so much more intense each time my cock peaks…

“OH My God!!!  More…harder…use your nails…oh God its like so good”

Bubbles keeps sucking and playing with my nipples and alternating.  I think I might be going insane with lust.  I have never felt anything like this in any sex I have ever had.  I want her so bad.  I may just do anything to her or maybe let her do anything to me.

She then stops sucking on my boy boob and licks up my neck and then flutters those long false eyelashes at me.  I sort of flutter my long false eyelashes back at her.  God, I’m even starting to act like a girl too.  I try to take a breath, but I want more.  I am so crazed with lust.  She cries out…

“P-pleeease… let’s like, use some tooys! They didn’t put in buttplugs tonight… so like… let’s get a dildo! Or something!”

I hear her and think.  I saw toys, where did I see toys.  My mind is so fuddled with passion I can’t think.

“Bubbles, toys?  You want to use toys?  Like you want me to use a dildo on you?”

Then I remember I saw a bunch of women’s sex toys in the drawer under the bed.  I have to will myself to stop trying to fondle her boobs and kiss her.  I get off the bed, go to the drawer, and pull it open.  I look at the wicked looking ‘toys’.  And then something registers to what she said…

“Bubbles, like what did you mean…they didn’t put butt plugs in tonight?  Are you saying they put those goddamn things in our butts at night?”

But then the damn belt starts bringing me back to a peak and I forget all the hell about anything but sex.  I look through the toys and then find something that makes me smile wickedly.  Okay, maybe I can’t fuck her with my dick, but I can at least fuck her.

I look at this.  I think I can use this and at least feel like a man again.  For a while.  I sure am not going to let Bubbles use anything like this on me.  I hold it up for Bubbles…

“I think this is like what you were like talking about right?”

I figure out how to get into the fake cock.  God I wish I could just fuck her.  I find a tube of something in the drawer that says KY on it.  Yea, I used this the one time a girl wanted me to fuck her in the ass.  I lube up the cock and stroke it like it is my own.  The damn belt seems to sense what I am doing cuz it keeps time with my strokes.

I turn towards the bed…

I climb back on the bed and push Bubbles on her back…

“You asked for it bimbo…so here it is.”

I lift her legs up over my shoulders and line up the fake cock on her open rear hole.  It looks like it has been worked over and is ready for any size cock.  I shove the head of the cock into her hole and push hard until I my groin hits her ass cheeks.

I start to pump in and out just like I would if I was fucking her for real.  My cock is feeling the same sensations of each thrust.  This damn belt can sense what I am doing.  It is bringing me right to climax…

“OH MY GOD…Bubbles, I think I am going to…I think I am…”

I reach down and start to massage Bubbles luscious boobs again.  Massage one, nipple play the other.  Alternate to just drive her nuts.  I keep pumping away, until…the damn belt just keeps driving me closer to the edge of crazy.  But it won’t let me cum.  God I can feel it is right there.  Oh god I think I am going to go nuts.  I keep pumping at Bubbles to try and have an orgasm.  God I need to cum so bad.  Bubbles is writhing on the bed under me.  Apparently my fake cock has driven her to the edge as well.

I pull out the fake cock and start kissing her again.  Maybe something else will let me get off.  Jeez I need to cum so bad.  I thought it was bad earlier, but now, I think I am going to lose my mind.  I bring her hand to my boy boob again, anything to start feeling those sensations.  God what do I need to do to have an orgasm.  It is all I can think about.  My cock.  I am so horny, so filled with lust, I will do anything.  Maybe Bubbles knows the answer.  She is so sex crazed, she has to be able to cum somehow.  No one can go through this hell and not go completely crazy.  Well, maybe that is why she is such a Bimbo.

I don’t know if Bubbles will hear or understand…

“Like Bubbles, what do I need to do to get off?  I need to cum so bad, I think I am going to lose my mind.  I’ll do anything to cum.

And I start sucking on one of her nipples again, just to get her attention…

_

Michelle Bubbles
    Participant

“Bubbles, toys?  You want to use toys?  Like you want me to use a dildo on you?”

In my passion, I nod eagerly, squeezing her nipples as if to confirm it, knowingly sending another intense jolt of pleasure up her spine.

“Yeeeees! Fuck me hard with a dildo! Pleeeease, I like need it!”

I moan wantonly, and giggle delighted when she gets off the bed and starts opening drawer in the dim light. I moan and fondle my own breasts, arching my back, kneeling on the bed as I watch her fumble around. And ask about the buttplugs.

“Yes like, if they want to make sure we just sleep and junk, but like they didn’t tonight! So hurry! The first drawer!”

I watch her as she gets in the strap-on and lubes it up, whimpering in need and giggling with anticipation as she comes back on the bed, pushing me on my back. I eagerly spread my legs wide, displaying my flexibility as they go all the way up almost behind my head, presenting a perfect position to get fucked hard and deep, giggling as she tells me I asked for it. All I can think about meanwhile, is what a great and selfless person she is! Willing to forget her pleasure for a while to fuck me, instead of asking I fuck her or getting a double ended dildo!

“Yes! Thank you soo much Marcy, you are so great! Come on, stick it in!”

I beg her, spreading my buttcheeks apart and relaxing my sissy pussy. As soon as the cock sinks in, the sissygasm hits me almost immediately the way I am worked up, and my face just melts in absolute pleasure, waves of bliss crashing down on me, a dumb happy smile on my face as my eyes cross and my tongue lolls out.

“Ooooooooohhhh yeeeeshhh…”

I turn into a moaning, quivering fuck doll, the sissygasm just extended and deepened by every thrust of her fake cock, my well trained pussy receptive to pleasure and shooting wave after wave of addicting endorphines in my dumb bimbo brain, just existing in that pleasure. I don’t notice Marcy’s desperate plight, I don’t realize she is fucking me so hard, deep and good because she doesn’t know how to sissygasm, how to get that so incredibly fleeting yet oh so sweet moment of relief. When she pulls out I give a little whimper of disappointment, my pleasure slowly waning and my body relaxing as my sissy spot is no longer pounded. It’s a few seconds of content, happy, relaxed afterglow.

And then, my desire already revs up again, the fire growing again in my loin. I give a little sigh of disappointment, as every sissy always does as she is reminded once again that even this is useless, that she is just as horny as before, and yet we always try, that few seconds of relief too good and necessary to pass up. When Marcy kisses me and puts my hands on her nipples again I close my eyes and give back to her ministration feverishly, driving her still and me again to crazy, maniacal lust and desire. She pulls away fro me again, and asks me that question, before going back to my nipples.

My eyes flutter closed, and I look down at her, gently placing my hand behind her head, with her nibbling at my breasts it’s almost like I am breast feeding her, except she is the one feeding me pleasure now.

“Oh, like, we don’t get to cum silly! But you get to sissygasm! It’s kind of like a normal orgasm, but like, super duper better, and just, well, you stay horny right, but it’s still good because… oh, I can just show you! I’ll like help you get one, just give me the strap-on! It’s only fair I make you feel good now! Thank you so much for that by the way… hmmm”

i giggle again, as if this was the most natural discussion in the world. Here, it kinda is.

Attachments:
    Wyoh Knott
    Participant

I am busy sucking on Bubbles nipple.  I am so fucking horny and it feels like my dick is just going to bust if I don’t get off.  Finally I told Bubbles I’d do anything to get off.  And asked her what I could do.  She is holding my head and pulling me to her boob.  She tells me…

“Oh, like, we don’t get to cum silly! But you get to sissygasm! It’s kind of like a normal orgasm, but like, super duper better, and just, well, you stay horny right, but it’s still good because…”

She is holding the back of my head down.  And I am so busy sucking on one boob and playing with the other that I hear I can have a something like an orgasm.  Wait did I hear her right?  I pull back from her boob and look down at her and ask…

“Bubbles I am not sure I heard you right.  Did you say something like ‘sissygasm’?  What the fuck is a sissygasm?  And how the hell can it be ‘super duper better’ than a real orgasm?  Cuz there ain’t nothin’ that’s better than a real old fashioned shooting my wad.  Whether it’s into a hot wet pussy, or hot wet mouth, or just shooting it in the air when I whack off.”

She then says…

“Oh, I can just show you! I’ll like help you get one, just give me the strap-on! It’s only fair I make you feel good now! Thank you so much for that by the way… hmmm”

WHAT THE FUCK!!!  She is thanking me for fucking her in her ass?  Like some woman would?  She did act like she liked it.  I remember seeing her face at one point when I was fucking her.

That was obviously the face of a bimbo just loving what the hell was happening.  Wait a minute.  How can someone get that blown away by getting fucked in her ass?  But if she didn’t like it, why the hell would she thank me.

“You can’t be serious.  I have to let you fuck me for me to have this ‘SISSYGASM’?  You have gotta be fucking kidding me.”

I look at her, and she just nods her head while playing with my nipples.  Damn, that is just driving me crazy as well.  I don’t know what is worse, how I felt when I was fucking her and was right there, or the feeling I am getting when she plays with my nipples.  It feels like my nipples are hard wired right to my cum center.  It just makes me want to cum that much more.  And I can’t fucking cum!  What the fuck did that stuff she injected in them do to me?

I am almost ready to burst into tears in my frustration.  I have to cum somehow.  Bubbles is claiming this goddamn SISSYGASM is better than a normal orgasm.  I have to do something or I am going to like totally freak out.  I think, okay maybe she is right, it will get me some relief.  If little bitty Bubbles can take it, I guess I can try it.  Shit, an hour ago I didn’t want to make out with her.  Now from what I saw on her face, I’ve screwed her brains out.

I look at her and say…

“Alright Michelle is it?  I have to do something or I am going to go fucking crazy if I can’t cum.  So I will take your word that a ‘SISSYGASM’ is even better than cumming.  Help me out of this goddamn contraption.  But you are going to have to help me.  I have no idea how to do this, and it scares the shit out of me.”

I stand up so that Bubbles can help me out of the goddamn strap-on.  OH MY GOD, what the fuck did I just agree to?

_

Michelle Bubbles
    Participant

She pulls away from me, shocked, still letting her potty mouth run unchecked. She must really like being punished, the infractions are surely piling up now, and she is in for a hell of a spanking tomorrow, surely… in any case she asks if she really needs to get fucked in the ass for a sissygasm. I giggle and nod, while reaching up with my hands again and twisting her nipples lightly, biting my bottom lip and feeling my own tingly pleasure and arousal skyrocket once more. Finally, she gives in, and between moans she asks me to help her out of the strap-on and help her get to a sissygasm. I pull back and clap my hands excitedly.

“Oh, yay! You won’t regret it, it feels like super duper great and junk! Just like, undo that strap… slip it out like this…”

I help her step out of the strap on, and once I have it in my hands, I step off the bed, my crurves bouncing with every step, barely contained by the lingerie.

“Just hold on a second sugar, this one dildo is like waaaay too thick for a beginner, you wouldn’t have as much fun! But don’t worry, you’ll be trained in like no time at all and then you will be able to have as much fun as me! Oh, by the way, if you like don’t want me to fuck you, we can like go ask the night guards, they are like super hunky and always ready to help us with getting a sissygasm!”

Another airheaded giggle punctuates my words as I switch out the dildo on the front of the harness, lubricating it as well before slipping it on. While Marcy realizes I just proposed to go ask other guys to fuck her, and lets me know how very opposed to that idea she is. I turn to her with the strap-on in place, tossing my long blonde hair behind my shoulders.

“Oh my gosh calm down, it was just an idea… I can do it! It just sounded like you didn’t want me to or something! Ok, the best way if you are just starting is if you get on all fours, look away from me… and just relax honey…”

I purr, getting on the bed on all fours, the small but still pretty intimidating dildo bobbing in front of Marcy’s face.

Attachments:
    Wyoh Knott
    Participant

I have just told Michelle, not Bubbles, that if I can’t have an orgasm, I will try a SISSYGASM.  I have got to get some kind of relief.  She swears it is better than a real orgasm.  I don’t have a clue how that could be, but in my state right now I will try anything or I am going to go absolutely freaking bonkers.

Michelle has explained that she will need the strap-on so that she can give me a sissygasm.  She has to fuck me in the ass like I just fucked her in the ass.  From what I saw when I was pumping into her she sure was getting some kind of pleasure.  I don’t think I ever saw that look on any woman’s face when I fucked them.  So maybe there is something to this sissygasm shit.

Michelle helps me out of the strap-on and then looks at it and then at me.  She then says…

“Just hold on a second sugar, this one dildo is like waaaay too thick for a beginner, you wouldn’t have as much fun!”

I could have told her that it was way too big for me.  I think a pencil sized dildo would be too big for me right now.  She starts to rummage through the ‘toy’ drawer looking for something.  She goes on as she is looking…

But don’t worry, you’ll be trained in like no time at all and then you will be able to have as much fun as me!”

“Wait a minute, trained?  What do you mean by I will be trained?  Someone is going to train me by fucking me in the ass?  And then it will become fun for me?  Who is this that is going to train me?”

Michelle doesn’t really hear me I guess because she just blurts out…

“Oh, by the way, if you like don’t want me to fuck you, we can like go ask the night guards, they are like super hunky and always ready to help us with getting a sissygasm!”

“MICHELLE, YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND IF YOU THINK I AM GOING TO LET SOME GUY COME IN HERE TO FUCK ME IN THE ASS!!!”

“I am just barely able to keep from going bonkers thinking about what you are going to do to me.  The only reason I have even considered it is because, at least you are the same as me, at least that is what you have told me.  And I saw how much pleasure you got from me fucking you in the ass.  Some big hairy guy would cause me to need a long trip to a padded room.”

Michelle must have found what she wanted because she switches out the dildo that was in the strap-on for a different one.  I’m not sure it is really that much smaller.  It still looks scary as hell to me.

She tells me to calm down…

“Oh my gosh calm down, it was just an idea… I can do it! It just sounded like you didn’t want me to or something! Ok, the best way if you are just starting is if you get on all fours, look away from me… and just relax honey…”

I do as she says and get on my hands and knees on the bed.  She climbs on the bed, but is in front of me, with the pseudo dick waving in my face.  I sure as hell don’t want to suck the damn thing.  So I turn around and face away from her.  She said to relax, how can I relax, I am wound up like the tightest watch spring ever from the belt, her playing with my nipples, and just making out with the goddamn most beautiful woman I have ever been in bed with in my entire freaking life.

I take a deep breath and wait for whatever Michelle is going to do…

_

Michelle Bubbles
    Participant

I scoot forward, lining up the slick, lubricated tip of the toy with Marcy’s virgin hole. I feel her tense and go rigid, clenching tightly, at which I give a little tsk.

“Realx, Marcy! You’ll have no fun if you are all tense and strung up like that! Here… this should help…”

I lean forward, and rest my body on top of her, the toy still prodding at her hole, my boobs pressed against her back. I reach around and start tweaking her nipples again, gently and soothingly massaging them. I reach forward with my head and start nibbling on her ear, gently licking and kissing it, knowing how sensitive and relaxing that is. My open palms start rubbing her nipples in slow circles, a slow massage that helps getting her to unclench and relax her body, even as it just shoots more and more arousal and desperate horniness up her brain, but I feel her slowly relaxing under me.

“That’s it honey… just open up… *giggle* it will feel soooo totally good, trust me… now, push back against it as if you were like, trying to push it out… don’t clench… gooood girl…”

As I slowly push forward with the toy, it slowly sinks into her tight hole, she does her best to relax and take it but I’m sure it feels gigantic… the first time it’s always like that. However, I smile and giggle when I feel her gasp and arch her back below me. I must have hit and brushed past her prostate.

“Oooh, you felt your sissy g-spot right? Doesn’t that feel so super duper delish? It just makes you all tingly and light headed right? it feels sooooo good! Hmm fuck I am craving it again already, can you fuck me again after this? Please?”

I whine, genuine jealousy in my voice, even as I settle into a slow, gradually building rythm, the little toy enough to stimulate the virgin’s prostate and sending jolts of orgasmic pleasure up her brain, I know it feels like a long, steady orgasm up to the actual sissygasm, which is just earth shattering pleasure rocking your entire world… I smirk watching Marcy take it on all fours, and take advantage of her vulnerable state to suddenly grab her elbows and force them to bend. Her upper body falls down on the bed with a soft *thump*, and I giggle madly as I straighten up and grab her hips.

“Face down ass up feels even better sweety! Can you feel it?”

I ask, quickening my pace.

Wyoh Knott
    Participant

Michelle has climbed on the bed with me again.  She is now wearing the strap-on dildo.  Although she has replaced the monster dildo that I used on her with one that is quite a bit smaller.  Well at least it isn’t as thick, but it does look as long.  And with a curve to it.

I turn to face away from her while I am still on my hands and knees.  She told me to relax, but knowing what is going to happen, I still clench my jaw as I try to will my ass to unclench.  Then I feel Michelle moving up closer behind me and feel something, well I assume it is Michelle’s faux cock, start to press against my asshole.  Michelle says…

“Relax, Marcy! You’ll have no fun if you are all tense and strung up like that!”

She doesn’t realize, but I am trying to relax.  Through my clenched teeth I say…

“Michelle I am trying to relax.  Really I am, but my ass just isn’t listening to my brain right now.  Is there a trick to this?  You seemed to be so easy down there.”

“Here… this should help…”

As she leans down and lays her luscious tits on my back.  They feel so firm and yet so soft.  Then she reaches around and starts to tweak my nipples.  That starts the tingles going up and down my body again.  I am now focusing on those two oh so sensitive points of pleasure.  Then I feel her nibbling on my ear, then kissing and licking it.  Finally as she is rubbing my nipples I am so totally focused on how she is doing to me what I would be doing to a woman.  And it feels so good that I forget all about my tight ass problem.

“God Michelle, that all feels so good!  Please don’t stop.  What you are doing to my nipples is making my whole body tingle.  God I am so freaking horny.  Please don’t stop, do it more.

Michelle then says…

“That’s it honey… just open up… *giggle* it will feel soooo totally good, trust me… now, push back against it as if you were like, trying to push it out… don’t clench… gooood girl…”

I feel something slide into me.  At first I start to clench again, but then my nipple tingling gets more pronounced.  And for some reason this damn belt kicks into another gear with it’s pleasure mode.  All I can do is accept.  Suddenly I feel something in my groin that I have never felt before.  It is like this huge jab of pleasure.  Almost like I just spurted some come.

OH MY GOD, what was that?  It almost felt like I came just a spurt.  But like I was really starting to cum.”

“Oooh, you felt your sissy g-spot right? Doesn’t that feel so super duper delish? It just makes you all tingly and light headed right? it feels sooooo good! Hmm fuck I am craving it again already, can you fuck me again after this? Please?”

I feel her moving that, what feels like a massive invader, slowly in and out of my ass.  With each stroke, I feel that same jolt of pleasure like I am spurting cum.  As Michelle increases her pace, I start moan and mewl like she was doing when I fucked her.

“OH God Michelle, faster.  It feels so good!  YESSS whatever you want.  I will fuck you again.  Just don’t stop!!”

All of a sudden she pulls my elbows backwards and I land face first on the bed, as Michelle says…

“Face down ass up feels even better sweety! Can you feel it?”

As she starts to push in and out of me at an even faster pace.  It feels now like she is pressing harder on that special spot each stroke.  And almost like a constant pressure is there, just harder as she moves in and out.  It almost feels like I am cumming constantly.  I feel wave after wave of pure ecstasy.

“OH FUCK, I’M CUMMMMMMMINNNNNNNG!”

As I feel a steady stream of liquid start to flow out of my cock.  Not in spurts, but all at once.  And I have the goddamndest feeling like an orgasm in behind my cock.  It feels like one continuous long spurt of.  My legs and arms tense all up with the feeling.  I am so focused on that single spot that seems to be under constant attack by Michelle with her toy up my ass that there is nothing else going on in the world right now.

_

Michelle Bubbles
    Participant

I just giggle and bite my lips in jealousy, seeing Marcy’s brain temporarily shatter at her first sissygasm. I still remember mine so vividly, right on the table where I was beautified, with Master Adam Lore sending me to heaven and keeping me trapped up there ever since, a torturous bliss of arousal and pleasure unending ever since that day more than 2 years ago. Poor Marcy now will follow in my footsteps, willing or not… I keep going hard and fast in and out of her for a good 5 minutes, the pleasure never waning from Marcy’s ass, making her feel like she is having a 5 minute orgasm, before collapsing on the bed, panting, exhausted. I languidly strecth and moan, even more desperate than I was before, but too physically exhausted to continue, as it always ends when two sissies give in and play with each other: collapsed in the middle of the night, desperate to continue and keep pleasuring each other, but physically incapable of keeping it up. I barely manage to unclasp and drop the strap-on to the side, while in the meantine Marcy comes back down from the heights I sent her to… Enjoying a few seconds of afterglow… and then, her desperate leaking arousal mounting back up terrifyingly fast, aided by the buzzing belt.

“Oooh… oh… p-please fuck me, Marcy… like… I neeeeed iiiit…”

I whimper, crawling to her body and wrapping my hands around her, pressing my boobs against her chest, licking her lips before kissing her. But she might be already too weak and tired to continue, like me… I don’t know what time it is… I don’t know how long we have been going on… I don’t know if we’ll even get some sleep…

Wyoh Knott
    Participant

I have just yelled out that I am cumming.  Michelle just keeps pumping her faux cock in and out of my ass.  The pressure on that spot is constant with an extra jolt on every stroke.  The belt seems to be in high gear keeping me on edge as well.  But the focus of my entire body is that feeling in my groin.  I have never felt anything like this before.

Oh my god, is this what Michelle was calling a sissygasm?  How can something that is so bad feel so good.  Just one day ago if someone came to me and said that I would be going crazy with pleasure if someone was fucking me in the ass, I would have punched them in the mouth just on general principles.

“God Michelle!!!  Don’t stop, it feels sooooooooo gooooood!”

She keeps pounding away and I keep feeling like I am cumming.  Is this what a woman feels when they have an orgasm?  Now I get where Michelle was saying it was way better than just a normal orgasm.  It just goes on and on and on.  As long as she is stroking in and out and keeping pressure on that special spot I keep on feeling like I am cumming.

Finally she just collapses on the bed pulling her cock out of me.  I just lay there panting for a minute or so.  I feel so satisfied at this instant.  But then, the satisfaction starts to wane and the desire is starting to come back.  And this damn belt just doesn’t quit.  But I don’t have the energy any more.  I am completely spent.

Finally I collapse completely on the bed, and face Michelle.  She has taken off the strap-on.  Oh right, she wants me to fuck her again…

“Oooh… oh… p-please fuck me, Marcy… like… I neeeeed iiiit…”

She crawls next to me smashing her luscious tits against my sensitive nipples.  Oh my god, now I have that tingle going to my toes again.  Please make it stop.  She licks my lips and then kisses me, pushing her tongue into my eager mouth.  But I am just completely spent…

“God Michelle, I know I promised, but I can’t even lift my arms.  I just don’t have the energy.  What you did to me, just drained me completely.  Why the fuck am I so horny again?”

I just hold her tight to me and kiss her again.  Her luscious lips.  And my lips are so tingly.  It almost feels as good as her breasts rubbing my nipples.  It is like all these spots on my body are hardwired to my horny center.

Finally, just holding her, I slowly drift off to sleep…

_

Michelle Bubbles
    Participant

Marcy, as exhausted as me, turns around and embraces me, kisses me. Her touch only inflames my desires further, making me whimper and moan at the hellish tingle in my lips and nipples, rubbing against her like a pussy in heat. But she tells me… she doesn’t have the energy… and just collapses in my arms, into a light, fitful sleep.

“N-nooo… pleeease… fuck meeeeh…”

I beg weakly, shaking her lightly, but I soon follow suit. The night is long and tormented, as we half wake each other up multiple times, at the stroke of midnight the belts jolt us awake suddenly, but after some more mewling kisses and fondling, we just slip right back into our half-awake state. It seem to last an eternity and far too little, until…

…I wake up, blinking, as the blaring alarm interrupts our sleep. Groaning, I disentangle myself from Marcy and quickly stand up, assuming the proper submissive position, automatically. In the meantime, all the memories of the night before assault me and I cringe, as I always do after waking up when I have been triggered. God, that version of me is just… SUCH an absolute IDIOT. I glance backwards at Marcy, still on the bed. Oh right, she is new.

“Marcy! Quickly, get up and stand like me! Or we’ll be zapped by the belts again!”

I tell her in a hurried whisper, keeping my back arched, shoulders back, head low, eyes down, hands behind my back.

Wyoh Knott
    Participant

I am exhausted by what Michelle has done for me.  I hold her and kiss her and then I just drift off to sleep as we are completely entangled, arms, legs, her boobs smashed against my boy boobs, but oh so sensitive nipples.  I think I hear her plead something as I drift off…

“N-nooo… pleeease… fuck meeeeh…”

Suddenly I get a shot of pleasure that shocks me awake.  I look at Michelle and her eyes are open as well.  I am so freaking horny.  It’s like this damn belt just keeps amping up the pleasure mode.  I pull Michelle close and grind my crotch into hers and my chest into her boobs.  Trying anything to get some relief.

“God Michelle, you feel so good.  And why am I so freaking horny?”

I start to kiss her again, pushing my tongue deep into her mouth, wrestling her tongue around.  My lips touching hers sends almost the same tingling sensation to my groin as when my nipples rub against her firm boobs.  I am getting a double whammy of pleasure from places I never knew could produce such feelings.

We continue to kiss and pet each other for several minutes, until sheer exhaustion overtakes me once again and I drift off to a fitful, sex crazed dream filled sleep.  I keep dreaming that I am in bed with the most beautiful woman I have ever imagined and she is playing with my nipples causing me to cum without even touching my cock, until suddenly…

>BRAAAACCCCCKKKKKKK<

This goddawful buzzer is going off it seems right next to my ear.  I feel Michelle disentangle herself and then feel her get off the bed.  All I want to do is sleep.  I try to cover my ears, when I hear Michelle yell to me…

“Marcy! Quickly, get up and stand like me! Or we’ll be zapped by the belts again!”

I see her standing at some weird attention like pose.  Oh god, these sadistic bastards are at it again.  Zapping my cock again for not looking like some piece of meat on display.  I don’t need to get my dick fried anymore than it already has been.  I roll off the bed, stand in these freaking 5” heels, well wobble really, and try to assume the same pose as Micelle.  Of course I don’t have the boobs to stick out like Michelle’s.  Although as I look down, my boobs seem just a bit puffy around my enlarged nipples.

OH MY GOD, they are going to give me big boobs like Michelle’s…

_

Michelle Bubbles
    Participant

As Marcy hurries beside me to assume the submissive position as well, I steal a glance at her. I know we have little time, in just a few seconds the guards will be here to take us away to the showers… I lean my head ever so slightly and start to whisper.

“Listen, I wasn’t myself yesterday, I am sorry. And I’m sorry for earlier yesterday as well, I was a bitch, but I hope you understand now, I had no choice. In this place obedience is the only way to survive, and if it wasn’t me it would have been someone else that would have made you look like that. But we gotta stay united, or it will be even arder to survive!”

I listen to her reply, but it’s all she has time for as the door opens and two burly, muscular guards enter. To my relief, these ones today are not feeling frisky or horny, as they just matter-of-factly grab us by the arms and lead us away, in different directions as soon as we are out of the room, the showers being divided by sissy ‘expertise’, or simply how much time we have been here. I steal one last glance at Marcy as she is dragged away to the newbie shower rooms, a tingle in my loin as I remember the night before, my lips slighlty parted with a longing look… and I wonder when I will see her nect time…

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account