Mak wakes up, unaware of his Bimbo future

This topic contains 159 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tinaplaytoy 2 days, 13 hours ago.

• Author
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“You told me he is your best friend. So you guys are close. Both of you do react with the girls around you both. So, there is no problem. It is good to have a very good friend that helps you.”

Anonymous

<p style=”padding-left: 40px;”>”Yeah… I guess it is a good thing. These feelings must be normal then.”</p>
    I feel more reasured about myself now, thinking my feelings about Caleb more naturally than I had been.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Anything else Mak? I am here for you.”

Anonymous

“Actually, I feel a lot better now. Thanks.” I smile at her, feeling satisfied with todays session.

“I think Im good now.”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Good.”

I see on my system I got an email from the doctor.

“Oh, the results are done. Let’s go see him now. I will tell him we are coming.”

We get up and go over there.

Anonymous

I get up and follow Tina back down to Dr. Harris’ office once more.

We arrive and enter.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

As soon as we walk in Doctor Harris asks Mak.

“Do you take vitamin D pills?”

Anonymous

“Yeah, I made sure to this time.” I say as I walk in the door. “Is there anything that needs to be done besides the vitamin D?”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Your vitamin D level is dangerously low. It could be because of the drinking and drugs you have been taking. When they did the blood tests on you, you were still legally drunk. Go to the table and sit. The nurse is going to start you on an I V. Nurse to the glove since this will take over a week to fix.”

I go to the corner and sit in the chair.

Anonymous

*sigh* “Alright, hook me up then.” The nurse attaches an I V and injects the needle from the glove, into my hand.

I sit quietly whilst Dr. Harris continues to ask medical related questions about my current state of being.

The rest of the treatment passes slowly.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

The doctor tells Mak.

Your body needs vitamin D to promote bone growth, absorb calcium properly, and for other essential body functions. Individuals who don’t get enough of the mineral run the risk of osteomalacia in adults, and fragile, soft bones in children. A vitamin D deficiency may be linked to an increased frequency of illness including prostate, colon, and breast cancer; depression, heart disease, weight gain, and other health issues. Research shows individuals who have sufficient levels of vitamin D have a lower risk of disease. Vitamin D is helpful in treating osteoporosis, flu, diabetes, cancer, autoimmune disease, autism, chronic pain, heart disease, high blood pressure, and neuromuscular diseases. It could also harm your testicles and not produce the T – level you need. But I don’t dare check that out until your level get back to near normal. Nurse schedule the I V room for him the next two weeks except Sunday. Blood test first thing in the morning.”

Anonymous

Oh boy, 2 weeks of this…

“Alright… 2 weeks isn’t that long I guess…”

I sit until we are done with the I V for the day.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“That is the minimum. Your blood tests will say how long we have to do this. After a week I will do the testicle tests to see if there is any damage down there.”

Anonymous

… now that really doesn’t sound good…

“How likely is it that there is any damage?” I ask Dr. Harris.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“As low that the level was there is a good chance that might be some damage. The bad thing is we need to get your level back to normal and ewdo all the organ blood test on you This way we can check out everything. But I want to have the level up to seventy five percent before we do the blood tests.”

Anonymous

“Ah, crap.”

I try my best not to think of the implications of everything I just heard.

“Ok, then whats next for us on the schedule today Tina?”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Well when your I V is done it will be time for lunch. But I don’t think a session in my office will be a good idea after lunch with everything that has happen this morning. What do you think Mak?”

Anonymous

“Sounds good to me.” I say to Tina

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

We do that. Have lunch and I take him back to the room. I go back to my office. Mak treatment has started. After the breakfast tomorrow I go to his room and we go to the medical department and he gets his I V. After that we go to lunch. After lunch we go to my office to have a session.

Anonymous

We have another productive session in working out my thoughts and feelings.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“So Mak what are thinking about now?”

Anonymous

“I’m a worried about what Dr. Harris said the other day… He said it was because of things that are exclusively my fault… Things I could have prevented.”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“You have to admit that your lifestyle was not healthy for you. Maybe that is why Caleb sent you here. He was worried about you.”

Anonymous

I look down and smile to myself.

“Yeah, maybe thats why.”

I think about how much good has actually come from this. I’m getting help to kick my weed and alcohol problems, I’m getting proper treatment for a potentially serious vitamin D deficiency- all at no cost of my own.

“Either way, I’m glad I ended up here. I feel like my life is just going to get better from here.”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Good is there anything else on your mind?”

Anonymous

“Not really, just optimism I guess.” I smile at Tina

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Everything goes on with the I V treatment and our sessions. It was the second Monday when the doctor comes in and tells the nurse.

“Nurse give him the second bag and that will be the last one. Everything has come out good and at the right levels.”

The nurse tells the doctor she will.

Anonymous

Hearing the doctor say those words are a huge relief.

“Alright… so, does that mean it’s onto the testicle scan… or whatever you call it?” 

I cringe a little at the thought of any long term damage to them.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“No, the blood test cleared that everything is fine there.”

The doctor leaves. The nurse gives him the last bag. It is the same but it does have a sedative in it that will knock out Mak slowly like he is tired. We wait until he is out.

Anonymous

I wait for the Nurse to hook in up the last I V bag into the glove. She inserts the needle into my hand, starting the flow. I lay back and relax, waiting for the bag to be finished… but I fail to catch myself seeming to slowly… fall asleep. The world and it’s sounds and feelings and smells fades from my senses as the world goes black.

Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar