Skip to toolbar

Maidenhead – Discussion, Corrections and Input

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Thanks Melissa,

Thanks for ch. 15 and the advanced notification of the rest to come.  I can’t wait to see what else happens to Lacy.

Thanks gorgeous,

Kelly

Anonymous

Miss Melissa,

There is a word spelled incorrectly in ch.16 next to last sentence.

Breath I believe should be breathe.

Thanks for everything you do.

Kelly

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Melissa
    Keymaster

Thank you Kelly!  Duly noted and will be fixed in the PDF release.

Anonymous

<p style=”padding-left: 40px;”>Miss Melissa,</p>
    Forgot to mention how hot and bothered I was after reading ch. 16.  The picture at the end of with Mr. Goodwin kissing Lacy sent me over.  I think I’m getting aroused thinking about and looking at Mr. Goodwin..  Thanks again.

Kelly

Anonymous

Miss Melissa,

Thanks so much for ch. 17.

So hot.  Mr. Goodwin’s torso is really starting to bother me.   Hope that doesn’t mean anything.

Again, thanks for all you do.

Kelly

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Anonymous

Miss Melissa,

Thanks for the latest chapter.  I’m sure I am not the only reading this wishing they were Lacy.  Better go change my wet panties…again.

Thanks again,

Kelly

Anonymous

Miss Melissa,

Thanks for ch.19.

What a great bedtime story..

Can’t wait to see if Lacy is able to use her special ability.  I wonder if she has another special part of her body.  Time to go change my panties and anxiously await for the next chapter.

Kelly

Anonymous

Miss Melissa,
    Ch. 20 almost sent me to my dry panty drawer.  You made me feel and taste everything Lacy was with your brilliant writing.  I can’t believe this is ending soon.  Thank you so much for sharing this with us girls.  I love you and adore you.💋💋💋
    Kelly

Anonymous

Been dreaming of what will happen to Lacy in the last few remaining chapters.  I better get some fresh panties ready.

Thanks Miss Melissa,

Kelly

Zoey
    Participant

Now that all the chapters are released, I can say that is one of the hottest things I have ever read. Typically I do prefer a more gentle approach and coercion vs the overly domineering stories. This book was basically the perfect hybrid of the two. There were times I wish I was in Mark/Lacy’s shoes going through what they are going through. The makeover, maid outfit, and just surrendering to your mistress, to her wants and desires.

This story and the final few chapters was enough to push me over the edge and become a patron of this amazing site, as well as pushing me over the other edge and making a mess of myself.

My only criticism would be I would have loved to read where Mark/Lacy would be in a year from then. Did Lacy take over completely or is Mark still in there and in charge at times.

My name is Zoey and I do what I am told.

Melissa
    Keymaster

Thank you Zoey!

I actually have some thoughts and outlines for a potential book 2, if this generates enough interest and excitement to warrant it.  Or there’s a different direction I could go next with new characters and concepts… Mainly it’s a matter of feeding the ego beast *laughs*

Thank you again for the feedback.  I’m really glad you enjoyed it.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Sophia Sometimes
    Participant

Thank you for such an amazing story – it absolutely pushes all of my buttons!  I love the pacing of the story, the perfect illustrations, and feeling myself in Mark/Lacy’s place – blurring the lines between fantasy and reality until our fates are sealed.  I also love the way the dominant characters are fleshed out and how their dominant traits increase the more Lacy descends down her slippery slope.  I have been a fan of yours for many years, and you never disappoint!

Jenni swallows
    Participant

The freeing and reassuring nature of your details. How I always feel like I might be pushing stereotypes to an offensive degree, but then I see you place something in the story that features the male character stomping his feet and feeling like a ‘little girl’ or his aching feet. All cliches, but always so delightfully squirmy to me.

The most delicious thing about your stories is how you draw me into the scene and make me feel the details. I know that’s something I have always tried to do my self, but your work has been so integral in my sissyhood development, I don’t know if you inspired it or if it was always there in me. Either way, It’s one of the reasons your work/words resonate so well with my kinks and keeps me ticking.

A great example of drawing out the moment is how you handled the scavenger hunt and lacy was discovering every way she would be embarrassed and forced to play along as Lacy, instead of escaping back into her Male persona. I LOVE when she discovers the closet is locked and she has to walk by the window. Every little torment driving her crazy!

I’ve been trying to keep my self chaste, to heighten my arousal, and get back into feeling like Jenni again. Things have been so stressful lately, everyone is either out of a job, was in quarantine, or forced to work so much in public you worried for your health. I was one of the ones out there working all the time and having to interact with the public more than I was comfortable with. My point being, during this time it was hard to even escape back INTO my escape! Gah!

So… Believe me when I say that it was extremely hard to keep my self from pleasuring my self to your story. Some times I have to read an entire story, maybe 2-3 chapters before it’s worked me into a fever pitch. but your story would have me breathing hard in just a couple of pages! It was to the point that this weekend, I broke out my chastity device and I wore it ALL weekend!

I didn’t take it off no matter how much I wanted to and I’ve slowly compiled my thoughts of the 2 chapters I read this weekend. I only read two, because between that and Rp’ing just a little, it was all I could manage to pull off without cheating my self and breaking my chastity device. *giggle*

When I finally got to the scene where it was swapping back and forth between Mark getting ready to read the romance novel and having Miss Sellers spoon him, and Lacy having to compare her self to “little chuck”… I had to read it just 2-4 paragraphs! *fans self*.

I have tried, and tried, and tried to emulate a photoshoot before in role play, but my partner always just wanted to get to the sex part. We seemed to have different kinks on how to get our motors running, you know? And then, amazingly you put in a humiliating measuring stick scene. *blush* OMG! I only tried to write a scene like that once before, but I never could get it to feel right. It just felt too forced and unnatural.

I know, I know… A lot of this type of fiction requires a leap in logic anyway. But the way you pulled this off, after throwing lacy out of the house and everything else Miss Seller’s has been doing to show her power over her. IT all felt natural that she would play along with this complete and total demasculinization of her male ego. To place her self against his and have them take photos of her self, I almost feel like my own voice is caught in MY throat!

I kind of wish I could pull that off in LIL itself, but that would mean breaking me out of the device to help emasculate me! I want to gush so much about that scene, almost as much as lacy was gushing! But, The way you played up Miss sellers role as the Male as she snuggled up to her sleeping her nightie. Oh! It almost made me blush harder than the idea of stacking up to Chuck!

I was confused at first when lacy had said his, it almost made it seem like Mark was the one moving in on Trica. Then he woke up and I was as shocked as Lacy. *giggle* Really, I had to read the scene over again because suddenly I felt like I was the one in her cute little nightie and had my world turned upside down by being the one spooned and cared for. Gah!

I want to read so much more, but I’m still trying to keep my self bottled up, even though I finally had to take the device off early this morning. My gosh, it’s so HOT. I had to literally stop once again before I could finish those last couple of pages of chapter 12.*fan’s self*

My name is Jenni and I do what I am told.

taunt and tease me to please me.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account