Skip to toolbar

Love to be Girly …The Real Me…Sissy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    PinkSissy
    Participant

Dressing like a GIRL is like slidding into a new skin,u become a person that u even dont know, I find that so liberating .That process of taking off my male clothes and putting on panties, bra and a dress or top and a skirt, is so nice. As soon as I am fully dressed, it is more a feeling of living out my inner self. Walking around in the house with Female clothes feel in a way liberating.

I decide not to dressup again…but the Girls inside emerges again and again….

we can start it….but cant leave it……and live without it..

its a feeling that returns, always.

Dressing like a GIRL is like slidding into a new skin,u become a person that u even dont know, I find that so liberating .Its like the Real me

1 user thanked author for this post.
    PinkSissy
    Participant

some pics to support what  I said

Dressing like a GIRL is like slidding into a new skin,u become a person that u even dont know, I find that so liberating .Its like the Real me

PinkSissy
    Participant

hmm I think…a pic shoould be posted

PinkSissy
    Participant

Hmm

• This reply was modified 6 days, 8 hours ago by PinkSissy.
    • This reply was modified 6 days, 8 hours ago by PinkSissy.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account