Skip to toolbar

LOVE IT? OR LOSE IT?: HOW DEDICATED ARE YOU SISSY?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Just how dedicated a Sissy are you?

Are you really dedicated to pleasing your Mistress?

What if your Mistress wants to take it out of its little cage and have the doctors turn it into a lovely pussy?

Will you follow your Mistress’ instructions?

What good is it all locked up anyway?

Maybe a free pussy is better than a locked cock!

Isn’t tucking boring?

Aren’t you tired of enemas?

Doesn’t your sore ass need a rest?

Why not trade that useless old thing for a new model?

Sissies, are you ready to face the ultimate test of dedication to your Mistress?

https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/how-do-surgeons-turn-penis-vagina/

Kelly Chance (aka Miss Kelly)
    Usually Dom and Occasionally Sub (for extra cute girls)
    Helping Unhappy Male Caterpillars Become Beautiful Butterflies

Attachments:
    kandijayne
    Participant

I drop to my knees and kiss Mistress’s feet. “Thank you, Mistress.”

Can it be that Mistress knows? I’ve never begged for this, never even hinted at it, as far as I know, but this realises my deepest fantasies. For I never dreamed of being a shemale, a chick with a dick. I dreamed of being a girl. I know of course I won’t be a real girl, either genetic or trans, but still a feminised male. But now fully feminised, with a pussy, my very own pussy! I’ve never had any love for that little thing between my legs; I don’t even personalise it, it’s just an ‘it’ to me. I won’t be sorry to say goodbye to it, just as I won’t be sorry to say goodbye to my balls. As long as the surgeons can make proper arrangements for me to pee. I’ll have to speak to them about that.

“I’m glad you’re taking this so well, like a good girl”, says Mistress. “As a special reward, because you’re such a good girl, I’m going to have your balls preserved and set in a lovely pair of drop earrings. So they really will be your family jewels.”

The tears in my eyes are tears of gratitude. “Thank you so much, Mistress,” I whisper.

I'm a damsel in distress, not a damsel in dat dress

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Sissy Slave
    Participant

Certsey

I’m ready to be a good sisssy. A complet sissy which is born to serve a Mistress

Lockup if neccessery. lose my own life en be the sissy a Mistress need

Certsey

Your servant Sissy

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Alison Anderson
    Participant

What makes you think I’m in chastity?  What makes you think I don’t know how to get out of chastity if I were?  What makes you think there wouldn’t be serious repercussions if someone tried it?  What makes you think I have or even want a mistress?

I may be a crossdresser, and you may even want to call me a sissy.  But that doesn’t mean I’m a pansy or a wimp.

Anonymous

Kelly,

I could see myself being so aroused and controlled that I could lose my testicles to a Mistress, but not my penis.
    Kelly3.0

Laurie
    Participant

I say keep it. To me it’s more tempting for it to be attached to you, and not able  to use. It’s not even your . But you control it or it controls you. ;). So to get rid of it would not play into the fantasy. That is my opinion.

5 users thanked author for this post.
    the Morrigan
    Participant

What makes you think I’m in chastity? What makes you think I don’t know how to get out of chastity if I were?

This would be a great response if the OP was addressed to anybody but the sissies here. But it isn’t, so the opening post obviously ISN’T meant for you, just as it isn’t meant for me. Therefore, if this response isn’t out-and-out trolling, it seems … unusually defensive … for someone who’s usually so confident in her lifestyle choices.

That said, and strictly as an aside, the first two questions in this response, quoted above, basically summarize my objections to a great deal of sissy fiction and n/c feminization games. The “Oh, no! Somebody locked my dick in a cage; what am I gonna do?” response is ridiculous. How about … buy a twenty-dollar pair of bolt cutters, turn the invariably cheap, two-dollar lock into confetti, and remove the bloody thing?

That’s one thing I love about the Melandren universe; @lissadaniels has been very careful to create a male chastity device that actually is inescapable. It might be as fictional as unicorns, but it works.

She’s also solved the problem in her visual novel, Chastity, by at least hinting that the sissified, feminized “victim” is actually a submissive who wants the treatment he gets. This is something any author of sissy fiction could do, but they generally seem to prefer to treat their victims like morons who couldn’t escape their plights for somewhere between twelve and fifty bucks. This, to say the least, annoys the hell outta me. 😉 😈

/rant

Anonymous

Just how dedicated a Sissy are you?

Are you really dedicated to pleasing your Mistress?

What if your Mistress wants to take it out of its little cage and have the doctors turn it into a lovely pussy?

Will you follow your Mistress’ instructions?

What good is it all locked up anyway?

Maybe a free pussy is better than a locked cock!

Isn’t tucking boring?

Aren’t you tired of enemas?

Doesn’t your sore ass need a rest?

Why not trade that useless old thing for a new model?

Sissies, are you ready to face the ultimate test of dedication to your Mistress?

https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/how-do-surgeons-turn-penis-vagina/

I’m ready.

Yours for the taking.

Kelly3.0

Ursula Elskov
    Participant

It would be nice. But watching the video makes one wish that magical transformation wasn’t just a fictional genre.

Take me to bed, or lose me forever.

Bobbbie
    Participant

I am so on board with this. I don’t have a mistress yet but if I do find one here I hope she is on the same page as you, Miss Kelly.

Looking for friends not sex
    I live in New Zealand so I am probably posting when most of you are getting your beauty sleep

Anonymous

I am so on board with this. I don’t have a mistress yet but if I do find one here I hope she is on the same page as you, Miss Kelly.

Let me know if you find a Mistress here to make this happen.  I have been sadly disappointed that no one will take mine.

Kelly3.0

Sweet Girls like you deserve a Mistress to lead you to the next phase.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Anonymous

Sweet Girls like you deserve a Mistress to lead you to the next phase.

What comes after phase 1?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Bobbbie
    Participant

Let me know if you find a Mistress here to make this happen. I have been sadly disappointed that no one will take mine.

Kelly3.0

Hi Kelly 3.0, maybe Miss Kelly is the Mistress you have been looking for?

Looking for friends not sex
    I live in New Zealand so I am probably posting when most of you are getting your beauty sleep

Anonymous

Not sure if she’s interested or not.

Kelly3.0

Lauren
    Participant

This would definitely be the ultimate step in feminization for a sissy and I am so ready for it!

Miss Kelly, you are completely correct. My useless limp clitty is no good anyway, and I would love to have it transformed into a pretty little pussy 🙂

I can’t even imagine how much more of a slut I would become if I had a pussy, just imagining getting double penetrated has me sooooo wet ugh!

Make me whimper, take me and fill every inch of me with cock...own me.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Anonymous

This would definitely be the ultimate step in feminization for a sissy and I am so ready for it!

Miss Kelly, you are completely correct. My useless limp clitty is no good anyway, and I would love to have it transformed into a pretty little pussy 🙂

I can’t even imagine how much more of a slut I would become if I had a pussy, just imagining getting double penetrated has me sooooo wet ugh!

You left out sucking on a nice juicy cock at the same time. 1 cock: 2 cocks: 3 cocks.

Yum yum

Kelly3.0

Lauren
    Participant

You left out sucking on a nice juicy cock at the same time. 1 cock: 2 cocks: 3 cocks.

Yum yum

Kelly3.0

YES Yum yum indeed! How could I forget, I’m such a dumb slut lol. See, this just shows that I need cocks in my mouth and my hands and filling me up 24/7 so I don’t even have a chance to say whatever is on my silly little mind hehe!

Make me whimper, take me and fill every inch of me with cock...own me.

Anonymous

Yum yum

Kelly3.0

YES Yum yum indeed! How could I forget, I’m such a dumb slut lol. See, this just shows that I need cocks in my mouth and my hands and filling me up 24/7 so I don’t even have a chance to say whatever is on my silly little mind hehe!

Wish you were with me.  We could practice on each other until we are transformed.

Big wet naked kisses💋💋💋💋

Kelly3.0

Lauren and Kelly 3.0.

Your next phase is to explore one another.

Show us how two sissies do it together.

If you are good together, then maybe a Mistress will adopt you both and grant you your wish.

Good luck my pets.

Mistress Chance

Anonymous

Lauren and Kelly 3.0.

If you are good together, then maybe a Mistress will adopt you both and grant you your wish.

Good luck my pets.

Mistress Chance

Yes Miss Kelly

Anonymous

Lauren and Kelly 3.0.

Good luck my pets.

Mistress Chance

Yes Miss Kelly

Oh We Are!

I need her more every day.

Anonymous

This is my ultimate mistress fantasy.

Sissyemma42
    Participant

Great post Mistress

i have always dreamt of waking up and my little clitty was gone and had been replaced with a real pussy. I am so small that when soft it barely sticks out so I wouldn’t miss it at all and I would love to have that wonderful ability to have another entry that could be used.

Sissy Emma,

You make a good point.

Focus on the luscious pussy you gain instead of what you lose.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account