This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jacqueline 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Star 
    Participant

One of our girls can not log in even though she is a member here. Her name is goddess Sasha . Can someone help her?

Thank you,

Hugs,

Star

Jacqueline 

Hello Star,
    Does she get an error message or anything which might help us get to the bottom of it. Did her log in suddenly stop working when it worked in the past? From time to time some of us get an error code when
    attempting to log in. When that happens, I log in to the WP blog site. Then I can click Locked in Lace to get here. There is an occasional glitch with the site. But usually it does away in an hour or two.

Have her try this link to reach the log it page.

Home Simple

Hugs
    Jacqueline

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  Jacqueline.
     Star 
    Participant

Hi Jacquelin,

I shall tell her and get back to you.

thank you!

hugs,

Star

Jacqueline 

Hi Star,
    I filed a bug report. The 401 server error has been a problem since the site opened. It seems to come and go and doesn’t affect everyone. I read the WP link you provided by PM and found it interesting. I’ll post it here so others can look at it. Thank you for assisting Sasha with this.
    Hugs
    J

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/got-401-after-7-failed-login-attempt/

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  Jacqueline.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar