Lipstick Sissy

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shasta Minx 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author
     Shasta Minx 
    Participant

See the source imageI strapped to a chair i am forced to watch video of  very sexy woman putting on their makep.    My trainer  blo gently into my right ear.”‘I just know you you would love to  be that girl,  yu really are a patywaist sissy. you ad wear have your lips cherry red. Aren’t her lips so very kissable ?  Bt you would love to look like her. To have so many men fight to have you  use those painted to suck them off., My ear gets nibble on. I can feel my cock get so very  hard.  ” You are a lipstick sissy ,tell me that you want me to paint your lips bright red.”

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Shasta Minx 
    Participant

My red lips are so full and pouty, red is the perfect color for them . Thinking wrapping my pouty lips around a nice juicy cock. Mistress made sure that my lthat my lips will always be cherry red. Missy , you really look so yummy, the will love to have you sucking  them off ” I lick my sissy lips at the thought.

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

Mistress told me that blonde have more fun.  So now I’m a peroxide. Blonde and I do have more fun. I get do much attention from the guys.  I love flirting and teasing get s the guys so very worked up.

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

I do love being a temptress, luring men into life of sin.  I can get my gentlemen to do anything , I gotten men empty their wallets and turn their money over to me.  I

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

I do love being a lipstick sissy gets the so called straight guys so excited. My manager has me working the reception desk, in the lobby, letting try guess my true sex. I do love play the sweet ingenue.

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

The comes” Shasta, you are here to be eye candy not to play on you cell.  Those lips of yours need a  coat of lip stick. ” She stands and watch as I apply more color to my lips.

Chloe X 
    Participant

See the source image

I  check out the pantywaist working the reception desk.  They did turn him into quite the lipstick sissy, so very pretty for a tranny girl.  I do need girlfriend, there has been so much talk at the office that I’m gay- the rumors are true but can’t admit it.  Shasta will be able to pass as my trophy girlfriend.

I go over to the Desk and introduce myself to her. “Hello Shasta, I’m Don  Draper. I am here to collect you, I brought your contract from M&R from now on you belong to me.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Chloe X.
     Shasta Minx 
    Participant

This man tells that he owns that he brought my contract. OMG, What does plan to do with. A couple come over and give me kisses. ” Oh Shasta, we are going miss you but you get to Don’t s girlfriend , you are lucky that good man wants you.”

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account