Kylie gets laced up

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Androgynous 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Androgynous 
    Participant

Coming from the salon our next stop is the Lingerie & Lace store.

I don’t think it needs any explaining as we quickly find ourselves surrounded by lingerie of every kind and color imaginable, very sexy lacy ones.

“Have a look around and see if you like anything”

Kylie 
    Participant

My eyes are glued to the stockings and garters. I always had a weakness for them, but I didn’t think I would be the one wearing them someday. A rush of excitement goes through my body as I touch a pair of sheer stockings, making me shiver. “Can I have those please?

Androgynous 
    Participant

You immediately select something and I smile as glad that you’ve stopped sulking.

“Of course you can, go ahead and try them on”

Kylie 
    Participant

I step out of the changing room in a set of lacy panties with the back being pretty sheer and an elegant garter belt with lovely stockings. “It feels sensational!” I didn’t have a clue that my now hairless legs would be able to feel such sensations. Just rubbing my legs together makes me aroused and I have to be very careful not to drip into those new and lovely panties. I watch myself in a mirror: “A pity I can’ have a bra without breasts.”

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Kylie.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Kylie.
    Attachments:
     Androgynous 
    Participant

I look at you looking at yourself like a proud mother would.

“You can wear a padded bra for the time being, nothing to big, perhaps just an A cup to begin with”

I grab a measuring tape “come here and let me measure you”

I wrap the tape around your torso directly under your bust first and follow that by measuring around the fullest part of your chest as well.

When I’m done I give your nipple a tweak and test you by asking about implants “would you like some real breasts?”

Kylie 
    Participant

My jar drops down. “I… I …I,” I obviously am a bit overwhelmed by the question. The reflection in the mirror says yes. The boy that thought this was a dating agency screams no. Precum drips from my chastity device into the new panties as my mouth keeps standing wide open. I must look a bit silly with my freshly pierced tongue and my make up and lingerie, standing there not knowing what to say.

Androgynous 
    Participant

Your reaction is so cute I can’t resist teasing you a little more “maybe we can do a quick pop in at the clinic so that you can see all your options”

“We can even do a little snipping down there” I laugh as I let my fingers caress the front of your panties.

Kylie 
    Participant

My jar drops even more. I really don’t know what to say. YOu caressing my panties leaves a wet spo in them. “I’m sorry,” I say and try for a daring move: “It seems we should look for the key again. I can’t keep wetting panties, do I?”

I bite my lip a little in erotic excitement, waiting for your reaction. And mentally I’m already caressing some nice pair of new breasts…

Androgynous 
    Participant

“All good sissies leak but yes, if we do find the key we can get you into something more secure” I have a big smile on my face as I say that while stooping slightly to examine your wet spot more closely.

Kylie 
    Participant

Seeing you examining my little accident makes me feel embarrassed, so I shift the topic quickly. With played interest I grab a  corset: ” Now how do those work?”

Androgynous 
    Participant

I giggle, by now we both know your knowledge of ladies inner-wear extends far more then the average male and I let you know it “I think you know exactly how that works!”

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by  Androgynous.
     Kylie 
    Participant

” But I don’t know how to lace it up I say,” and keep admiring it. It’s plain black but beautiful and certainly high quality. Just seeing it makes my locked up cock throb again. I’m really starting to worry how to deal with all that precum.

Androgynous 
    Participant

“You’ll learn with practice” is the rather ominous reply but for now I help you put it on by wrapping it around your body and then fastening the busks on the front from top to bottom.

I then adjust it before beginning to tug on the ribbons from behind pulling the laces tight.

“Inhale Kylie” I pull harder to reduce your waist size by a whole 2 inches before tying it off.

“There we go” I step back to admire your improved shape.

Kylie 
    Participant

“But, I can’t breath like that,” I say and walk on weak legs a few meters. “We may should take it off again,” I say (ooc: please don’t) and do my best puppy eyes for you.

OOC: What do you think, shall we go for heels and a French Maid Uniform as well maybe?

Androgynous 
    Participant

“Take it off? Don’t be silly, look how nice you look” I run my fingers over the accented curve of your silhouette.

“You’ll get used to it, just try and take small shallow breaths”

“A little discomfort is a small price to pay for looking this good” my fingers find there way back to the wet spot on your panties again “speaking of which how about we finish dressing you so we can take those pictures”

“Since your so good at service I was thinking a nice maids uniform would be just the thing”

OOC: Sounds about right.

Kylie 
    Participant

I already made my choice for the uniform, I saw a nice one the moment I entered. Barely short enough to cover the tops of my stockings, but very classy at the same time. I can’t believe how quick I slipped it on and admire myself in the mirror. No way this used to be me. I feel like a sexy vamp posing in front of the mirror and as a man I would actually be turned on by that hot french maid facing me.The sexy posing comes to a sudden end though, when I almost fall in my new heels. It’s not as easy as women make it look like I think while I focus again on standing, posing and walking in those two weapons.

Androgynous 
    Participant

By now your completely subservient, having given in completely to your inner sissy desires or just realizing this was happening one way or another so wanted it over as quickly as possible.

Either way I don’t care as I admire my latest creation checking herself out in the mirror.

“You look even better then I thought you would” I step behind you and adjust your stocking tops so that there perfectly straight.

Things are going so well that I can’t resist stirring the pot again as I push back some hair from your ear and whisper “in fact you look so good we should probably get you a boyfriend not a girlfriend!”

Kylie 
    Participant

I shake my head, “no no no. I want a girlfriend… if that’s okay.” (ooc: maybe a girlfriend with cuckoding tendencies, this would bring in a man as well) I look at you pleading. “And maybe we can unlock myself before finding one?” I look at my locked penis as I raise my skirt a little. I realize my panties are wet from precum. Am I actually liking this?

Androgynous 
    Participant

I shake my head laughing “here we go again, I want this and I want that. What you want is irrelevant”

“What use is unlocking your chastity anyway besides allowing you to pleasure yourself instead of focusing on more useful things?”

Kylie 
    Participant

I lower my eyes. “You are right of course. I’m sorry. And I guess it’s irrelevant for whom, we still got to take the pictures anyway. Talking about it. Do you think I’m ready?”

Androgynous 
    Participant

I smile, I love being right.

“One last thing” I grab a lace choker and put it around your neck “there, perfect” I step back to admire you.

“Oh I almost forgot” I had you your very own purse which is already full of the essentials like lipstick, condom’s and a spare pair of panties!

“And don’t worry about paying for all this, it’s all automatically added to your final bill!”

Kylie 
    Participant

“What do you mean, final bill?” I look at you non-understanding, but I feel a pull on the leash attached to the chocker and rather focus on following you on my high heels. I look around while we walk and see tons of beautiful girls, giggling at me. I feel how my penis starts to fight against the bars of the chastity device. If only one could make me her Sub and Cuckold…

Androgynous 
    Participant

Ignoring you I lead you back the way we came.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar