knickers of choice

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Jenifer801 1 month ago.

• Author
     Lady Silk 
    Participant

For myself, slipping into a favourite pair of panties is the first and most fundamental affirmation of my girly nature…
    they represent for me the quintessential heart of my hearing to be femme and feel pretty.
    Of course, i have many many pairs, and wear them to fit my mood – from sensual to playful, sweet to seductive. But for me a nice pair combine a pretty design with a exaggerated and unmistakably feminine touch – frills, lace, ribbons and pretty little rose buds.
    Here would be a particularly favourite pair – what panties do you use to best express yourself ?

Attachments:
    3 users thanked author for this post.
     Jacqueline 

Bali Women’s Skimp Skamp Brief Panty Number 2633. My everyday comfy and sexy panty. I love these.
    84% Nylon/16% Spandex

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
     mandy 
    Participant

My frilly panties pink or purple

miranda 
    Participant

always silk and lace, usually pink, purple or blue

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Vanessa 
    Participant

Triumph Lovely Micro (Tai brief). I have one in ecah color.

Mychala Pantisov 
    Participant

Maybe it is because I am getting older, but I am most comfortable in big knickers. A bit like in the pic, with tummy control! The picture is actually one I took wearing a one piece swimsuit

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     Alison Anderson 
    Participant

Thongs.  Almost all the time I’m wearing thongs.  I have even learned how to change in the gym locker room without exposing that I’m wearing a thong panty.

Most of what I have are caquique (Lane Bryant).  I recently ordered some from One Hanes Place online.  They have not arrived.

I do have some ruffled panties that I’ll wear on special occasions too.

Sissy sally 
    Participant

At home i always resort to a good pair of comfy cotton panties❤️, keeps me tidy and cozy😅

Attachments:
     Kathy lynn 
    Participant

I’ll take a nice sexy panties anywhere anytime

Attachments:
     Pinkballoon 
    Participant

I just have boring boyshorts…

Mandi 
    Participant

Gotta be these

Attachments:
     Jenifer801 
    Participant

Since joining lil I now have 30 pairs of kickers.  Five pairs of of boxer breifs.   Haven’t worn a pair of boy stuff in two months.   There only there for just in case.   I buy mostly soma panties.  I like lacy and tummy control to keep me flatter up front.  Don’t even like the bulge in any clothes.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar