Kidnapped!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Deanna 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Deanna 
    Participant

I arrive at the Corporation unconscious. As I awake I find myself surrounded by VERY large and strong Men and several  stern looking women. All are smirking.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Deanna 
    Participant

I struggle to my feet, dazed. “What the hell?  Where am I?”

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

So glad there some big strong around,  just in case he tries to leave. I smile  ” Well some men might call it He’ll, depends on your point of view. To me its heaven. I get to turn men like you into wimpy sissy girls.”

Deanna 
    Participant

“aint never gonna happen, beeyatch. I’m out here!” I turn to leave

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

The guards tackle the soon to be sissy., strip him a tie him up nice and tight,  I take a chastity device and up up the issues clock and balls,

Deanna 
    Participant

Struggling: “What the hell IS this thing? ” After a minute: “OK, you got me. How much is this going to cost me?”

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

“Oh it’s not going to cost you anything,  well no money anyway.  We are going to make you into one of M&R business girls. Which a polite way of saying you will be a whore, once we are done with you.

I sit down and smile at the soon to be slut.

OOC sorry I was away for a couple of days.

Deanna 
    Participant

“No you won’t I’ll call the cops! You will all go to jail!”

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

“Really?” I smile at him.” Well there’s the door, oh I forgot you are tied up  ”  The  girls are so good at dealing  with a stubborn, creepy man. They are free to do what ever they think necessary tomake him into a wimpy sissy..  I do think this one will make a sexy slut. She will added to the company’s stable  of street walking whores.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Shasta Minx.
     Deanna 
    Participant

I start to cry. “Please! I’ll do anything you want! Just let me go!”

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

He breaks down cries.  ” Good girl, I  am so glad to hear that. ” I nod  and the pick up the sissy and carry her to the salon. When  I get there, she is the  salon chair. ” PRETTY , her up,  ” The chair tilts back. “She need a facial ” A mud pack o is applied to her face, hot wax is smeared on her chest, belly, legs and arms”

I COO to my pet” This going to hurt, we girls simply have deal with a little pain”

The girl start pulling off the wax, she screams and cries,

Deanna 
    Participant

I almost faint. Recovering (Hopefully) “Is that it? Can I go now?”

Quinn 
    Participant

I heard That my rival is being transform into a sex Grammy girl , just have to watch, Shasta is having such fun she tells the new sissy birch, “OH we are just getting started” Her eyebrows are plucked until they very thin and arched. Next mascara  coats her long lashes,

”  Her like are way too thin, they need to be full and  Louth looking, ” Collegen puffs up her lips. Shasta paints them cherry red. ” She is going to our very own Barbie Doll.”

Her hair is dyed and permed.

I am so turned by what is being done to the new sissy, ” Shasta I would love to rage out on the town”

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Quinn.
     Deanna 
    Participant

I cry and beg to be let go, but my dicklet hardens and begins to leak.

Anonymous

Opens door and sees deanna on the floor with people surrounding her. “What the?” “What is this place?!” “Hey let go of me!!”

Deanna 
    Participant

“Help! I’m being kidnapped! They’re trying to turn me into a girl!”

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar