Just Signed Back Up

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  lucy_in_pink 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Princess Lexi 
    Participant

Was here ages ago under this name, but I’m guessing the place got massively restructured and my original account deleted. Oh well, I was barely around. Hopefully I can stick around this time!

Jacqueline 

Welcome back Lexi. The site has changed. And most of the old content is gone. But this site has some new and exciting features, as well as the same wonderful community of people. It’s good to have you back.
    Hugs

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Princess Lexi 
    Participant

Good to be back!

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

Nice to hear that, Lacy is still a fantastic place and I do hope you enjoy yourself.

I feel that this can still apply.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Princess Lexi 
    Participant

Thank you kindly!

Joanie 
    Participant

I, too, just returned.  Was here before under LadyBlueHair.  I used to really enjoy the fictional stories and the motivational posters.

Joanie

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

I was here under a similar name many (8? longer?) years ago and had much fun. Because there were so few dominant players, I also created a male dominant ‘alter ego’ character, but that never really got going.

The site looks great and it did not take me long to get (back) into the groove. The links to many pages do not work, sadly. Not even the link to the ‘Donate’ page works, which is awful for you running the site. I would like to make a small donation (and later more). It should be a priority to get this page, at least, working again as soon as possible.

Maybe a suggestions box group / page, where people can suggest features / pages / areas they would like to see at LiL (everyone will say ‘chat rooms’!!!) and all site members can vote which of these should have priority. Maybe votes from paying members can have more ‘weight’ than those from the non-paying in a fair ratio (2 to 1?, 3 to 1?, 10 to 1?). Maybe even set a ‘donations target’ for certain new features, so that it is absolutely transparent what the development of specific new features would cost and how much has so far been donated towards the implementation of this new feature.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar