Just a seemingly simple question

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  LacyLisa 1 day, 4 hours ago.

• Author
     Valerie dictorian 
    Participant

Is your inner sissy a bigger slut than the born females that you labled as such or not

1 user thanked author for this post.
     veronica p 
    Participant

Most definitely!

Nica

Jacqueline 

Oh yes, definitely. If I had been born a woman I would be a world class slut.

Rachel 
    Participant

Yes a huge slut

Deanna 
    Participant

Yes, but not entirely willingly.

Vanessa 
    Participant

Absolutely!

But i never label the born females as slut. They’re Goddesses.

Jacqueline 

Good point Vanessa.

Brittany 
    Participant

I do know one thing had I been born female I’d be very likely penniless now – but I’d have a world-class Lingerie collection 🥰

Sarah 
    Participant

Probably not. I think most born females don’t realise the power they have without having to have sex with someone. I think with what I know I would be a flirt, I would be manipulative, but no way a slut.

Oh and yes a HUGE lingerie bill.

Brittany 
    Participant

Probably not. I think most born females don’t realise the power they have without having to have sex with someone. I think with what I know I would be a flirt, I would be manipulative, but no way a slut.

I agree Sarah, the power some woman have once they realise that making love / having sex love with them can have over both men and indeed other women, I’m sure, can be intoxicating.

I’d personally like to think I’d be a sexy, flirty woman and not one easily “conquered” as it were – making it all that much more worthwhile once you got me into bed and got to see me in my finest lingerie 😉

LacyLisa 
    Participant

I agree Sarah, the power some woman have once they realise that making love / having sex love with them can have over both men and indeed other women, I’m sure, can be intoxicating.

I’d personally like to think I’d be a sexy, flirty woman and not one easily “conquered” as it were – making it all that much more worthwhile once you got me into bed and got to see me in my finest lingerie 😉

I think women’s real power doesn’t come from having sex with men; it comes from not having sex with men.

For men, it’s often about the chase, which is why men often lose interest in, or respect for, a woman who “puts out” too soon. That’s why we call those women easy.

For woman, that power comes from withholding sex, at least long enough to make a make prove himself worthy. Traditionally, that meant the man willing to marry the woman, provide for her financially, and willing to commit to a lifetime of monogamy.

If I were born a woman, I would remain an absolute virgin until I married, because I would not deem any man worthy of me until he married me and undertook the commitments and burdens of marriage.

It is precisely because I was not born a woman that, for me, the answer to the question is easily “yes,” as I think it is for most men.

Brittany, like you, as a real woman, I’d be a sexy flirt, but I’d also be an “unconquerable” sexy flirt until marriage.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar