Journey to the East

This topic contains 222 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tinaplaytoy 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     T Sakura 
    Participant

“OK, Miss Tina”  Matthew responded somewhat moresely. he could just about make out the folder that his father had given him to hand off to Miss Tina. his fathers parting words of how he would inevitably look weighed heavily on his mind.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

We stay another hour and it is time for dinner.

“Mary time to go back to your room. Dinner will be served there and I will leave you so you have the rest of the night to yourself. Breakfast will be at your room at seven thirty. I will be at your room at eight fifteen and we will go see the doctors. Remember when you walk one foot in front of the another like a woman.”

I get up from my desk.

T Sakura 
    Participant

Matthew followed the instructions and returned to the room, an acute ache beginning to build in his feet

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

They Mary room and enter inside. I ask.

“The dinner cart is not here yet. So, do you have any more questions for me about anything?”

I wait to see if Mary does.

T Sakura 
    Participant

“No”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Okay then I will leave and see you in the morning.”

I leave but I know after the doctor visit she will be reading about the rest of the honermoon and her life as a trophy wife. I know there will be a lot of questions about that just like I did when I read that book.

T Sakura 
    Participant

He went to sleep that night with both books tucked beneath his pillow

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

It is eight fifteen as I knock and enter Mary room. I sit in the corner.

“Are you ready to go, Mary?”

T Sakura 
    Participant

“Yes Miss Tina.” Matthew  replied as he finished adjusting his footware to sit a little more comfortably on his feet.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I let Mary lead the way as I walk behind her. She does very good in walking taking small steps and one foot in front of the other. Her hips move nicely. We walk into the main lobby and go to the nurse there. She tells us to go to Doctor Harris office. We go to his office, knock on the door and enter. Doctor Harris is there along with Doctor Liden. I tell Mary to sit in front of Doctor Harris because this is all about her. I sit to her left. Doctor Harris tells us.

“We do have one major problem. You father wants you to have D cup breasts. This is too big for your body frame. Doctor Liden will only give you a C cup which is still larger than usually but it is medical safe.”

Doctor Liden states.

“If a natural woman came to me with your body frame and has a D cup or larger breasts I would recommend a breast reduction for medical reasons. The weight of the breast is too much for the back and spine. Therefore, I will only do a C cup placement for you. I will be in contact with your father about MY choice to change his request.”

Doctor Harris continues.

“Otherwise everything is fine. You are in good shape. Your blood levels are normal for a male. We will be changing that with I V treatments starting on Monday. Treatment will be on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The treatment will continue until we can get your blood levels to a female so your body can accept the changes of having breasts and your SRS. A choice you have to make Mary is do you want to be poke three times a week or wear a special glove on your weaker hand where you only get poke once and the small needle stays in your vein for the blood draw and I V treatments. So Mary which do you prefer?”

The doctor looks at Mary to decide.

T Sakura 
    Participant

Matthew thought on his options for a time, he knew that there was no turning back but at least he wanted it to be over smoothly. Part of him felt a vindictive happiness that Hayo’s intended breast size was a impossible  feat.

“I’ll take the latter option, Doctor.”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Fine, are you right handed or left handed? They will install the glove on you on Monday and give you the instructions about it. It is not very hard.”

Doctor Liden tells Mary.

“During your I V treatment I will start the treatments for your hair change and facial treatments. But, the surgery for your eyes will be done on a non-I V day because we do have to use anesthesia when we do that. I know this is a lot of information so do you have any questions?”

The doctors look at Mary.

T Sakura 
    Participant

“Im right handed and will it hurt?”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Doctor Harris answers.

“I will order you a left-handed glove and they do have your size. Only when the put in the needle just like when they draw blood or give you an injection. But that glove stays on you all during the I V treatment. So, it is only at the beginning to last until you are done with the I V treatment. I know it is a lot of information. But you can always ask me or Doctor Liden. You can also ask Tina since she has gone through the same thing. Any more questions about anything, Mary?”

T Sakura 
    Participant

“Um, yes.” He answered  unsurely “once my body is changed will my…”he struggled to think of the correct thing to say “skin pigment be changed? Im white and all”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Doctor Liden replies.

“Yes, you will be change to an Asian skin tone just like Tina has been. Anything else?”

T Sakura 
    Participant

“Not really”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

The doctors look at each other and Doctor Liden speaks.

“We are done here. I will see you on Monday at eight thirty. The nurses will install your glove and start your I V. I will be there to oversee that procedure. After they are done I will start the treatment to your head and hair while the I V is doing its thing. It will be about two hours long each day. If you want you can bring a book with you to read.”

The doctors stand up because they are done.

T Sakura 
    Participant

Matthew looked to Tina who also stood, “can I have a new book? Not an instruction book but something entertaining “

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Yes, we can stop by the library and you can pick out a couple of books. We will finish today at my office as you study. On Saturday we only will do the morning work. The afternoon and Sunday we will take a break. When you go to your I V treatment you can take any book you want. Monday afternoon will be study time.”

We leave the doctor’s office and go to the library. After Mary pick her books it was close to lunch, so we go to her room to eat.

When I leave Mary in her room on Saturday just before lunch, I tell her.

“I will be here Monday at eight fifteen to go to your I V treatment. Take a good rest this weekend. If you need to talk to me or have questions use your phone there and dial one hundred. The operator will contact me and I will call you or come to your room. Any questions?”

I wait and see.

T Sakura 
    Participant

“No, Miss Tina.” He replied and bid her farewell. The weekend was spent relaxing and reading from many of the books that he had been given, the majority were fantasy novels and an edited version of A Song of Ice and Fire with far more raunchy sex scenes

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I knock on the door and enter.

“Are you ready, Mary? If you finish those other books, we can stop at the library after the treatment and you can get some more on the way back to your room.”

I wait and see.

T Sakura 
    Participant

“I’m fine for the moment, I still have a few more days worth of reading in this one.” He responded while gesturing to the thick fantasy novel

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“That is fine, Mary. Do you want to take that book while you sit and let the I V do its thing? You can. Are you ready to go?”

T Sakura 
    Participant

“Yes Miss Tina.” He said rising  and following after her towards the room where the prosecute was to take place but stopped short at seeing a completely white rubber clad nurse walking out in the opposite direction with a “trainee” badge pinned to the front of the rubber smock.

“What the hell?”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I was a little worried when I saw a trainee nurse walking around. We enter the room and I was relieved when I saw Doctor Liden there. There are two other nurses in the room with the doctor. Doctor Liden states.

“Hi Mary, are you ready to start? Do you have any questions before we do start?”

T Sakura 
    Participant

“Uh, kind of, what was the deal with that nurse outside?” Matthew asked in a confused voice the nurses in here where wearing far more professional, if still very sexy outfits made of white linen

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Doctor Liden explains.

“Mary, she just started today and is a trainee. She will be observing the procedure the nurse will be doing. Don’t worry your nurse has done this many time. So, please sit down over here in this comfortable chair. She will be back shortly. She went to get her notebook.”

They wait for the trainee to come back.

T Sakura 
    Participant

Matthew sat on the chair, shivering lightly at the cold rubber touching his exposed legs

T Sakura 
    Participant

eventually the rubber clad nurse returned with her notebook. Matthew looked up to the other nurses and noticed a mote of scolding in their eyes when they looked at the trainee, however his gaze was drawn back to the doctor who looked as if he was about to speak

Viewing 30 posts - 181 through 210 (of 223 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar