Journey to the East

This topic contains 218 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tinaplaytoy 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I go back to the office as I see her look at the picture on the wall. I go to my bookcase and get a book.

“Here Mary, you need to read this book. If you have any question feel free to ask me. This is an important book you need to know. That is why I want you to read this with me here.”

I give her the book.

RESPONSIBILITIES OF A TROPHY WIFE

I am surprise she did not ask any questions about the picture on my bedroom wall.

T Sakura 
    Participant

ah… another cruel reminder of his assigned fate, but curiosity bubbles to the surface amidst a tide of dread. “Miss Tina, if its not too much trouble then could i ask you a question> What’s the deal with that picture back there?”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

OOC: This is a repeat of your other post

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“My husband to be gave me that on his visit to be with me, his trophy wife. It was four weeks before he was to pick me up and be married. On that weekend he wanted to practice our honeymoon. So, I had to submit to all his wants like a trophy wife.”

OOC: Sorry did not see it.

T Sakura 
    Participant

“So a Trophy Wife must always submit to her husband?”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Yes, a trophy wife obeys and submit to her husband at all times. She also must always appear to adore her husband.”

T Sakura 
    Participant

“Appear? did you not actually…” he left the question hanging

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“George, my husband to be, saw me for the first time. Yes he did everything with me on our practice for our honeymoon. We had three weekends with him showing up on Saturday at noon and leaving on Sunday at six at night. He died in a car accident on Tuesday and I was told on Wednesday what happen/ So, I kept the picture he gave me because I still can be somebody trophy wife at any time. But there is a crazy thing that he must have to take me.”

T Sakura 
    Participant

“I…see” Matthew said remind that this organisation kidnapped, modified and then sold people at the drop of the hat. trying to take his mind off of it he opened the book and read the opening page

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

He does not ask any more questions at least he does not know the one requirement for me to become a trophy wife to another man.

I go to my desk and look if anything is happening.

T Sakura 
    Participant

Matthew continued to read, coming to an interesting passage.

‘A trophy wife must have a certain set of skills at her disposal for her husband beyond skill in bed. While your primary job is to give your husband pleasure and be shone off like the trophy you are, some husbands expect a little more. Demands may be made of the wife to do laundry or cook for the husband and while you are neither a maid nor servant you are expected to know enough to be able to please him. Learn thy husband and everything that makes him him for it shall dictate what makes you you.’

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

At my desk I see the lunch menu. Burgers, hot dogs, and sausage with French fries, cole slaw, and mac salad. I send a note that Mary and I will eat at her room.

“Good news Mary, we have the special lunch today and we will go to your room to eat.”

This will be good for Mary to walk in that outfit.

T Sakura 
    Participant

Matthew closed the book with and audible SNAP and tucked it beneath his arm, he rose from his seat and left the room with Tina falling into step behind him

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I walk behind Mary as she walks back to her room. We reach her room and I see the lunch cart coming down the hall. We walk into the room and quickly we hear the knock and hear LUNCH. I go out and make my special double Cheeseburger and a Scoop of cole slaw and mac salad.

I get two sodas. We eat our lunch and I ask.

“Mary, do you have any questions at this time?”

I sip on my soda.

T Sakura 
    Participant

“Yes, the book said that some trophy wives had to learn extra skills depending on the wants of their husband. i was wondering, what did you have to learn…also I’m kinda allergic to coldslaw…sorry.”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“That is fine. You can have the French fries or mac salad. George wanted me to learn to clean and be his sex toy to enjoy. He loved to cook so that was not important to him.”

T Sakura 
    Participant

Matthew cautiously began to eat the burger and fries

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

We finish eating and I go to the bathroom and put on my lipstick. I walk out and tell Mary.

“When you finish go to the bathroom and freshen up by putting on your lipstick. We will go back to my office.”

I stand there waiting for her.

T Sakura 
    Participant

he did as he was asked but smudged the lipstick slightly, he didn’t notice as it was in the shadow cast by his lower lip

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Mary, your lipstick is smudge. Go back and fix it up. You have to be careful.”

I wait some more.

T Sakura 
    Participant

he apologised and cleaned the lipstick from his face before reapplying it correctly

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I go back into my office. I tell Mary.

“You can go back to studding your book here Mary. And if you have any questions, you can ask me right away. This is the most important book you must learn.”

I sit behind my desk and do my work.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I look at Mary once in a while to make sure she is studying. I wait to almost dinner.

T Sakura 
    Participant

“Um…Miss Tina?” he queried lightly upon reaching a rather raunchy paragraph about the first night of the honeymoon. “What’s it like…being with someone. not just a man or woman but…actually sharing your be with someone.”

As an only child with a rather cracked psyche, Matthew was somewhat confused as to what it might be like

T Sakura 
    Participant

Tina gave him a sideways look that made him squirm lightly

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I get up and look to see where Mary is in the book. Oh Honeymoon.

“On your honeymoon you belong to your husband and submit your body to him. He has the right to enjoy your female bosy for sex.”

I go back to my desk.

T Sakura 
    Participant

“No, Miss, I mean what is it like to sleep with someone, not just sex. but to wake up in the arms of another…How does that feel?”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“It feels good knowing he will take care of you. You will live in a nice place, have food to eat, wear nice clothing, and he will protect you.”

My system rings a bell and I look at it.

“Oh, we have an appointment with the doctors at eight thirty tomorrow morning.”

T Sakura 
    Participant

“What will we be doing?”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“They will tell us the results of all your tests. They will also tell us their plan on how they are going to change you into a Asian woman like they did to me. Also with that information, I can schedule your training as your father requested.”

Viewing 30 posts - 151 through 180 (of 219 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar