Journey to the East

This topic contains 222 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tinaplaytoy 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I walk into the room.

“Morning Mary, I hope you had a good sleep.”

I give her red female shoes.

Related image 

“Here you can wear these today. They match your dress and will be easy for you to walk in. But, even that your dress is muck larger at the hem so you can move easier. I want you to still take your twelve to sixteen-inch steps and one foot in front of the other all day. In the halls still use the lines to help you and try to do it when not in the hallway. Concentrate on that all day. Normally I would have you have lipstick on your lips but since this is the medical exam it is not required. Are you ready to go , Mary?”

T Sakura 
    Participant

Tina looked completely different than when he had first seen her now that she wore a skirt and vlouse, she almost looked like a secretary truth be told. He took the shoes with their two inch wedge heels and slipped them on, finding the suede comfortable despite being half a size too small. honestly the heel weren’t all that bad, bringing his height to 5’8 left him still shorter than Tina. he took a step naturally before switching to the one in front of the other approach before saying to Miss Tina that he was ready

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I smile as Mary put on the small but wide heels on. She was careful on taking the steps at first but later felt comfortable. I tell her let’s go and I lead the way. When we get to the turn I stop and tell Mary down this hall so I can follow her and watch her walk. I watch if she is taking small steps like I do and is she walking the line foot in front of foot. I know these shoes are easy to walk in because the heel is so wide and the heel is only three inches high.

T Sakura 
    Participant

Matthew walks down the hall with his feet walking along the line, he was acutely ware of the light clacks that his own heels made and that despite being made of suede they possessed hard soles. Reching the fork in the corridor he slowed slightly only to turn into the hall with Miss Tina falling into step behind him. The feminine gait combined with the turn made his dress swish lightly and Matthew begrudgedly admitted to himself that the dress was easier to move in than any pair of pants. Eventually after following a maze of corridors they arrived at a set of white doors where Tina asked him to stop.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“You are doing good Mary. Now let’s enter and go to the front desk to check in.”

We go through the door and see the waiting room.

Image result for images of hospital waiting room

Going up to the desk a woman sees us.

“Tina, you have another one. They are keeping you busy.”

“Yes, this is Mary and we have an appointment.”

“Yes, I will notify Doctor Harris that you are here with Mary. Have a seat he should be here soon.”

We turn and see two boys being guarded by two guards watching them.

“Let’s sit in the front row Mary away from them.”

We sit and wait.

T Sakura 
    Participant

He did as he was asked and sat next to Tina, noting that she seemed rather at ease around him as time went by, perhaps she was just happy that her new sissy was compliant when compared with others or maybe the uniqueness of the details in his file amused her enough that she found him interesting. Slowly curiosity for the other two boys built within him, they seemed older than him by a few years, maybe 23, and while he wore an actual dress they wore sheer nighties and no panties.

he got the impression that these two must have been problem children as it were judging by the guards accompanying them as opposed to a female handler. he leaned over to Tina and whispered in her ear “Um, Miss Tina… who are those two. they seem different from me.”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“I don’t know and they do not concern me. They will be somebody else problems, but their future will not be nice for some reason.”

It was under five minutes when a man come over to us.

Doctor Uniform

“Tina, it is nice to see you again. And the must be Matthew. I am Doctor Harris.”

OH OH Mary first test. I wonder if she will correct the doctor that her name is Mary.

T Sakura 
    Participant

looking up at the aged doctor in his late fourties he was about to respond with a greeting when he caught Tina out of the corner of his eye giving him an expectant look.

“N-nice to meet you DOctor H-haris” he stuttered and shook the man;s hand. “My name is Mary now.”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Oh, thank you for correct me, Mary. Let’s go to my office. Please follow me.”

The doctor turns and leads us to his office. I am smiling at Mary and let her follow the doctor. I follow Mary watching to see how she walks without the yellow lines. The doctor opens the door and let us in.

Doctor s office

He motions to where we can sit. He goes to his desk. I grab the file that I work on last night and give it to the doctor.

“By the way doctor do you know about the two men that was in the waiting room?”

“Unfortunately, yes. If you have seen the news, they are the two leaders of the gang in New York area. The gang would kidnap women for their pleasure and afterwards sell them to other countries when they were done with them. Those two will be change into females and sent to the government run whorehouse in Neveda serving the customers there.”

He read Tina report. He grabs his phone and ccalls somebody.

“Nancy can you come over to my office. They were right. I will need an assistance on the Matth, I mean Mary case.”

The doctor sits back and waits.

T Sakura 
    Participant

Matthew walked into the office, putting one foot before the other and sat down. listening to the story of those two boys made him reevaluate his situation slightly. if he was to become a trophy wife than that meant he would only have one partner, he shivered lightly. at lest it was preferable to becoming a whore. eventually the door opened once again

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

The door opens and a female doctor comes in.

Female doctors who broke the glass ceiling

“Doctor you want to see me? Oh, hi Tina, how are you?”

“Yes, Doctor Liden. This is Mary and I will need assistance on her case.”

The doctor gives Nancy the file Tina gave him. She reads it and states.

“Yes I agree.”

”So let’s get the blood tests done and the facial pictures done this morning. During the afternoon X-ray, MRI, and body measurements.”

“Very good doctor. Mary please come with me.”

T Sakura 
    Participant

Matthew swallowed heavily but did rise to his feet, he noted that Tina stayed behind, likely to have a word with the older doctor so he followed “Nancy” out of the room. once the door was closed he noticed that the two boys from earlier had been pinned to the floor by the guards after some kind of fight but Nancy simply waved him along to follow her

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Yes I agree.”

”So let’s get the blood tests done and the facial pictures done this morning. During the afternoon X-ray, MRI, and body measurements.”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Yes I agree.”

OOC: Sorry I make mistake.

T Sakura 
    Participant

<section class=”container-wrap main-color”>

<article id=”post-54038″ class=”clearfix post-54038 topic type-topic status-publish hentry”>

</article>

</section>Matthew swallowed heavily but did rise to his feet, he noted that Tina stayed behind, likely to have a word with the older doctor so he followed “Nancy” out of the room. once the door was closed he noticed that the two boys from earlier had been pinned to the floor by the guards after some kind of fight but Nancy simply waved him along to follow her

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  T Sakura.
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Image result for images of female doctors

“This way Mary.”

Nancy points away from them. They enter another room and she point to a chair.

“Sit here the nurses will be here soon.”

After he sits down, she tells him.

“If you ever have any questions don’t be afraid to ask.”

T Sakura 
    Participant

“Um…” he asks the first thing that comes into his mind. “how do you know Miss Tina?”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Tina was my first assistance I did with Doctor Harris. She was also to be a trophy wife for somebody. But, her husband was killed in a car accident before he pick her up. If I remember right, he was killed about ten days before the pickup. For Tina to become a trophy wife there are many things that has to happen, so we have using her as a trainer.”

T Sakura 
    Participant

“Oh…” the response was flat and without thought, a knee jerk reaction. eventually he composed himself enough to ask “S-so what procedures are we doing today doctor?”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“None.”

The same two nurses come in the room. They put another needle in the other arm. They fill seven tubes. Put a band aid on Mary and left.

“Today is only test, pictures, x-ray, and a MRI. We want to know all about you so we can change you the way you are scheduled.”

She takes a device and fasten it to the back of her chair.

T Sakura 
    Participant

Matthew grunted cutely at the pain that the needles brought in his arm but he was happy that nothing overly bad was happening today

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

She finishes building the device. She tells Mary.

“Mary stare at this dot on the wall and don’t move your head.”

She starts the device. An arm with a camera on it goes around her head taking pictures of her face. I moves all over in front of her. After ten minutes it stops.

“We are done.”

She starts to take the device apart.

T Sakura 
    Participant

“That was…anticlimactic” He chuckled causing her to smile, it seemed she liked his joke.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Yeah I know but now we have your facial bone make up and can figure out how to change your face to a sexy Asian face as requested. Tina had to go through the same procedure.”

She tells Mary as she is putting the device away.

T Sakura 
    Participant

He grew far more subdued at that, being reminded of the impending changes to his body. it was his greatest fear that there would come a day when he would no longer be able to recognise himself in the mirror.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Let’s go back to Doctor Harris office.”

They walk out and Nancy stops at another door and knocks on it. A man answer the door and Nancy give him the camera.

“This is Mary facial pictures.”

They continue to the doctor’s office. Looking in the waiting room they could only see the two guards sitting there, smiling. The other two men cannot be seen. They go into the doctor’s office.

T Sakura 
    Participant

The doctor was puring over the file avidly, the only thing that Matthew could make out was the sentence ‘while i do want her face to be stunning yet elegant Yamato Nadesiko, keep the eye color, for his beautiful eyes are fit for a woman with one brown and the other blue.’

Tina looked him over

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Nancy and Mary enter the doctor office.

“Done, doctor.”

“Good. Tina and Mary go eat lunch and be back at one for the rest of the tests and measurements.”

We, Mary and myself, leave the doctor office. We walk through the waiting room and the two guards are sitting the. But when we got close, we see the two other men. They are tied up on the floor. They are ties in a 69 position with each one having the other cock in their mouth. We leave the medical waiting room and go back to Mary room with her leading the way and I watch as she walks. We enter the room and wait for the lunch to come.

“See that was not that bad.”

T Sakura 
    Participant

once he sat down on the bed his legs knocked together lightly at what he had just scene before calming himself with a look up to the ceiling

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“What is wrong Mary? Ask me, anything.”

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 223 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar