Journey to the East

This topic contains 222 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tinaplaytoy 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     T Sakura 
    Participant

He felt happy once Hayo had left and released the hem of the dress so it returned to its position just below his ass. At his teachers insistence he smoothed the dress until he looked pristine before looking back to Tina

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Tina opens the back door.

“Come over here Mary, it is time for you to go to your room. You had enough for this day. You will have supper and rest in your room.”

She waits for Mary to come out of the room and closes the door.

T Sakura 
    Participant

Matthew walks towards Tina and the open door, looking fowards to getting some rest

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Now we are going to start doing something else. You see this yellow line in the middle of the floor.. You will always walk on it. That means putting one foot in front of the other. And, your steps are just over twelve to sixteen inches long. This is the way women walk so we can learn this now. This is important when you start wearing women high heels. So let’s start now walk down the line this way.”

I point down the hall Her room is a long way down this hall. When she walks like that her dress will sway and rub her legs a lot, caressing her legs reminding her she is in a dress and panty. I follow behind her watching her ass swing.

T Sakura 
    Participant

He did as he was bayed and found the sensation of the dress wobbling around his ass and legs to be different  than any other. Eventually they came to a fawk in the hall where the lone diverged into two paths.

He was unsure which one to take

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Go straight Mary. You have the second to last room on the right, room 3. But you are doing very good in you walking like a girl.”

If Mary looks to the room number on the right it is room 39. She has a long way to go. Which we do purposely to have them walk long distances to learn and the changes.

T Sakura 
    Participant

Nodding silently, Matthew continued to follow the line in this new form of walking until he reached the desired room. He raised a hand to the handle but stopped to look back at Tina as she had not said he could open the door. Needless to say that with all that had happened today the rules were acting as a guide rope so that his mind didn’t shatter

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I unlock the door and let Mary open it. Mary sees her new room.

Image result for images of sissy rooms

T Sakura 
    Participant

It was…nice all things considered. It was not an overbearing one colour but rather a compound of white, light pink and purple. He walked further in and was drawn to the door to look out the window. The glass itself was tinted in a wall that he recognised from the inside of Hayo’s car, meaning that while he could look out he doubted anyone on the outside could look in.

“Nice view…” He muttered in a small voice as he looked over the city at night.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Tina walks in and grabs the remote for the television. She points the remote to the television and turns it on. The television comes on and on the screen it asks for codes. Tina works the system to program the system for Mary. As the system is loading Tina tells Mary.

“This is your room. Meals will be brought over to you. The schedule is on the back of the front door. As you can see you have a bed, sofa, desk, and a frig. When the meals come up they will knock on your door. You can get your meal and drinks. I advise you to take a six pack of drinks so you can one during the night when you are relaxing. The cart will also have chips, pretzels, and popcorn if you like, For the television system, channel one is a special channel when I schedule to watch something. Channel two, three, and four are training videos that play twenty four hours a day for your reference. Channel five is the what we call the outer channels TV guide so you can surf the channels to find something you like. We do have the local stations and national stations new, sports, and movies.”

I let Mary check out her room.

T Sakura 
    Participant

Matthew nodded and opened  the wardrobe only to find it was empty. Further investigation found a floor length victorian style night dress in the draws.

Tina looked like she wanted to say something while looking at one of the storage units.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Right now, they do not give you much clothes. But we do build it up as you reach your final body shape. For now, you stay dress as you are and at about nine. I will be back here with your baby doll to wear to bed. I will also have your outfit tomorrow, but it will be only panty and a simple dress since you have medical stuff all day long. Any questions?”

T Sakura 
    Participant

“Can I have a book to read?”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“I will bring you about the Japanese women traditions so you can start on that from our library. Anything else?”

T Sakura 
    Participant

“Where’s the bathroom, I don’t want to soil the sheets if I need to use the toilet at night. And thank you for the books when they come… I’m rather fond of them.”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I go to the other door next to the front door to the left right after the frig. I open the door.

“Here is the toilet, sink, and shower for you. Anything else?”

T Sakura 
    Participant

“No, I think I’ll get some rest in before supper comes. Today has been a…tiresome day.” Matthew whispered out while sitting on the bed, but then he looked back to Tina with curious eyes. “Is there anything that you think I should know?”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“I think you know everything that is going to happen in the future. You will be change into a Japanese woman completely. You will be train to be a trophy wife. You will have a Japanese name when you have your pussy, breast and Asian face. Your father will select your husband.”I look at my watch.

“Supper will be here in about thirty minutes. I need to go but you still dress just the way you are until I come back with your baby doll and outfit for tomorrow.”

I leave and go to my office. I need to get her file and I see I got a message from the main office. I print it out and put it into her file. I find the book and take it with her filr. I go back to her room, knock and enter.

“Here Mary is a good book to start with.”

TRADITIONAL JAPANESE WIFE

WEDDING, HONERMOON, AND HOME

“Just remember this is for normal m,arriage but you will be a rophy wife marriage which is a little different. Plus, I got a message from the main office. Your father was very please and happy with your actions this afternoon. I have to go because supper will be here soon and it will be at my place usually at the same time. And I have to work on your file tonight. I will be back later tonight.”

I leave her room and as I turn to go to my place I see the dinner carts being wheel down the halls.

T Sakura 
    Participant

When Tina left the room, Matthew sighed and sat down on the small purple couch and put his head in his hands, the days horror and mental violation at the hands of his step father, and now Miss Tina. This morning he had been sat in an oppulent if barren room but now he sat in a small room that there where likely many more of dressed in a girlish ass length dress that would suit a fetish adult baby. He had known for a year that this was coming but only now did he feel trapped.

about twenty five minutes later he hared a light knock at the door which opened before he could speak with Tina holding a hardback book which was promptly pushed into his hands. “Here Mary, this is a good book to start with.”

looking down at it he made out the words The Traditional Japanese Wife, Wedding, Honeymoon and Home in oriental cursive bearing the face of a smiling Japanese woman in a Shinto wedding dress. she was average to the eye but what drew him was the expensive white kimono she wore with a hood over her hair

“Just remember this is fora  normal marriage but your’s will be a trophy wife marriage which is a little different. Plus, I got a message from the main office. Your father was very please and happy with your actions this afternoon. I have to go because supper will be here soon and it will be at my place usually at the same time. And I have to work on your file tonight. I will be back later tonight.”

Matthew nodded in thanks as she left but not long after a knocking came to the door.

“Come in.” he said aloud

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

A lady opens the door.

“Hello, dinner is here. Oh, you are new. Get your dinner and I will stay here so you can get your soda and anything else you want to stock up a little bit.”

She stays as Mary does that and leaves.

Meanwhile Tina eats her dinner and works on her file. There is a lot to do because the father has mant requests. I get Mary a sexy baby doll for bed and a dress for tomorrow. I go to her room and knock on the door.

T Sakura 
    Participant

Matthew grabbed a small but well cooked chicken meal and a six pack of bottled water as well as a carton of orange juice before thanking the woman who beamed at him, it seemed that most of her dealings were with less compliant sissies. he uses the plastic cutlery to eat the food, enjoying the lean meat that seemed to take the edge off his whirlpool of emotions. finishing it with a sip from the water to wash away the taste before putting the container and spent cutlery on the desk. when he hared the door receive a knock he clean any debris from his dress before saying “Come in”

1 user thanked author for this post.
     T Sakura 
    Participant

Miss Tina entered the room with a few items under her arm.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I walk into Mary room. I see her on the sofa. I lay her baby doll to sleep in for a few nights.

“Here is your nightie for a few nights and here is the dress and panty for you to wear for tomorrow medical exams and test,”

I put the dress on the bed next to the nightie.

hot pink CD/TG swing dress

“We are not going to start you wearing a bra right away. Because it will only get in the way at your medical appointments. We will start doing that later. Do you have any questions for me Mary?”

T Sakura 
    Participant

“No Miss Tina” he replied

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Good. You can change into your nightware clothes anytime you want and go to bed when you want. There is a wake call at six thirty and breakfast comes at seven. For tomorrow only morning only two nurses will be here to take your blood test before your breakfast. These are fasting blood tests only that they will do. At eight I will take you to the medical department so they can do the rest of the tests they need to do. If you don’t have any questions I will leave and see you at eight.”

T Sakura 
    Participant

“I do have one question for tommorw… will any of the procedures… hurt” a note of fear leaked into his tone”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“The most pain you will have is a needle entering your arm. You have the fasting blood draw before breakfast. At the medical center they finish the other blood tests so another needle. The rest is measurements, x-rays, and MRI all not painful. Our medical staff are very professional. After all the results of the tests are in they will figure when and what procedures you will be getting. But won’t happen for a few days later. Anything else?”

T Sakura 
    Participant

He sighed in relief before thanking her and bidding her a good night.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I tell her good night and return back at my place.

In the morning Mary is waken up at six thirty. Just before breakfast the nurses are there and slip the needle in Mary arm and withdraw two tubes of blood from her. They put a band aid on her arm and leave. Breakfast is served.

At seven forty-five I leave my place. Stop in my office and put Mary file on my desk. I go to to Mary room and knock on the door.

T Sakura 
    Participant

Once the door swang shut on well oiled hinges Matthew took a moment to listen to the sound of Miss Tina’s receding high heels before rising from the bed when he was sure that she was gone. He picked the dress off the bed and looked at it, noting that it was leagues more conservative than the dress he currently wore and if worn would stop just above his knees and was a somewhat shiny suede-esque material in rose pink. he lifted it to the wardrobe and opened it to see a set of twenty sloth lined hangers, one of which he hung the dress on before closing it and putting the panty in the chest of draws.

He pulled off the dress that he wore in one smooth movement before putting it in a separate wardrobe before shimmying the panties down his legs and looking around for a hamper of some kind. after five minutes of searching around the bedroom he found that one of the cabinets contained a wicker hamper marked with the words “Dirty Laundry” in neat pink cursive on a black background.

Placing the panty within, Matthew made his way to the bathroom and stepped into the shower, idly perusing the collection of soaps and shampoos that lined the wall. they were all in clear bottles that lacked branding name and simply had what it was and the fragrance it emitted in black cursive, cursive that he noted was the same type he had seen on the laundry hamper. picking a neutral smelling shower gel before getting the shower running at a warm temperature and feverishly scrubbing at the body that in his mind felt dirty.

The cascade of warm water and steam that rose around him brought to the surface all the repressed emotion of the day in one cacophony of terror, self loathing and disgust. He was such a coward! in hindsight he could made a break for it once he got out of the car but no. he had walked right in and submitted himself to this humiliation, and as tears streamed down his face Matthew felt well and truly alone.

Half an hour in the shower eventually made him calm down enough to turn it off, stepping out to begin the process of drying himself with the fluffy white towels provided. once he was sure he was dry he slipped the sheer white nighty on and got under the covers. they were light sheets but the room was at a regulated temperature so he would not get cold. light bordom nagged at his mind for an hour before he gave in and retrieved the book and opening the book, smiling at the addictive smell of a fresh book and begging to read.

It is important to understand that prior to the beginning of courtship by the would be fiance, the bride to be must understand the temperament of the Yamato Nadeshiko (Ideal Japenese woman). You must be passionate in your duties yet conservative in your dress and actions. Demureness is key at all times and you should revel in the fact you are beneath your husband. finally Tradition must be observed in the way you look and act. you should feel dirty in anything other than a kimono…

The first chapter went on like this for some time and just as the clock struck midnight he finished the first chapter and set the book at his bedside before going to sleep.

He was woken at 6:30 the following day by a sharp beeping coming from the clock on the side of the room, waking him with the side order that last night had not been some horrid dream. fifteen minutes later a knock came at his door when two white clad nurses entered and drew blood from his arm which made him wince lightly though one of them sent him an apologetic look as she tied the bandaid before leaving. breakfast came and went with him eating a bowl of cerial before getting a wash in and changing into his new panties and dress

he was just thinking about how he enjoyed showing less skin when the knock came at the door. “Come in”

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 223 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar