Skip to toolbar

Jim is Scheduled For a Seminar Session With M. Dyvia

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    James Potter
    Participant

I had been sent to obliquely name M & R Corp., by my wife for a seminar session on book keeping.  As usual with things I didn’t want to do she had arranged all the details, and given me my registration documents, and other necessary information. There wasn’t any dress code so I decided to be comfortable and just come as I was.

I am dropped by off by an Uber, rate the driver (five stars, he was funny and gave me a water) and walk into an impressive but non descript office building.  I stroll over to the front desk and I am greeted by a very attractive young woman, “Hello there how can I help you?” She smiles and seems very pleasant.

“Hi there I’m Jim Potter, my wife set me up for a book keeping seminar with…” I looked at the registration info again, “with an M. Dyvia?”

Her smile broadens, “Oh yes of course Mr. Potter,” she reaches down and grabs a bullet proof stack of paper, and puts it on the counter. “If you could sign this please.”

I look askance at the paperwork, and ask “May I ask what all this is?”

“Oh it’s just some legal mumbo jumbo, CYA type stuff,” she replies.

“Anything I should worry about in here? I mean is signing my ‘life’ over worth it for this?” I smiled, and put air quotes around life as I bent down and signed the indicated line, the page containing it was conveniently on top.

The lovely lady grabbed the contract and continued to smile at me, “Oh its definitely worth it. You’ll love your time here. Just wait while I paige Mistress Dyvia.”

‘Mistress,’ I think, that’s a little odd. Well, maybe she was a noble or something, she had to be good or my wife wouldn’t have signed me up.

Attachments:
    Mistress Dyvia

I receive a phone call from one of the girls in reception.  I thank her politely and grab the folder with her info.  I did not personally speak with Autumn, his wife, but she did email me with the specifics.  She found he had been living an online double life of sorts, and decided he wasn’t the man she thought he was…  She sent him here as both way of getting revenge and showing her love by ironically giving him what he wanted.  Though truthfully, I doubted he actually wanted his mind played with in the ways it was going to be… though fun to know it will still make him aroused as it destroys the person he is…

I step out and the receptionist says, “Mistress, he is right there.”  and points to the only person in the reception area.  I roll my eyes slightly as they are not supposed to use the ‘Mistress’ title in this part of the facility, but we’ll talk about that later.

“I can see that, thank you.”

I think for a moment to see if I can put away the nerves of the ‘mistress, title as I approach the man, “Hello Mr. Potter, It’s a pleasure to meet you.  My name is Tess Dyvia.”  A slight lie, but since my first name is rare enough, it should be believable as a last name.  “but for the sake of professionalism in our training, you will call me ‘Miss Tess.'”  I hold my hand out gently for him to shake.

~~~~~signature~~~~
    Twitter: @Dyvia16
    Newest Story: https://www.mistressdyvia.com/mistakenidentitych1

James Potter
    Participant

“Ah- hello Miss Tess,” I must have heard the lady wrong, “it’s very nice to meet with you. Frankly hope I can keep up, numbers and I don’t always agree.”  I take her hand and we do the typical brief grip, hold and drop. Shes shorter than I am by about a foot, and I feel like I am looking straight down at her, but she isn’t bothered by it in the slightest, in fact there is something in this women’s face that has a “Don’t mess with me” air about it. Well, the jokes would be in short supply today. Ah well, best get this over with.

“So, Miss Tess should we just begin?  Perhaps I need to fill out some paperwork, or do we just get right into it? Also if I may, when is the lunch break? I didn’t exactly ‘eat’ breakfast.” I smile trying to lay on some charm, hoping that this seminar would go a bit easier.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mistress Dyvia

Making numbers agree is a task for an accountant, recording them properly is the important thing.” then we shake, the handshake is more manly than I would have preferred, but somewhat expected given his appearance.  He looks down at me trying to ‘size me up’ but otherwise expresses an interest in what we can do and when to eat.

Well first we are going to give you a virtual tour of the facilities, and then we can discuss having a bite to eat. I believe you signed the necessary paperwork when the receptionist had you check in and sign the NDA…”  I turn on my heel and start to walk toward an elevator, “Come along, James.

~~~~~signature~~~~

James Potter
    Participant

I can’t help but think she was a little perfunctory, but what the hell she’s here for business. Probably, does this all the time and I’m just the next one through the door. I am probably not even the only one in the seminar today.

As I follow her to the elevator I am at least grateful for the thought of lunch. I will probably learn alot, and this may not be so bad. As we reach the elevator doors, that she opened before I could quite get there I say, ” Well thank you Miss Tess for the tour. I’ve never really heard of you all before. Do you host these often?”

I step into the elevator before she answers, and the doors quickly begin to close.

Mistress Dyvia

Entering the elevator, “Well, we do a few a day, at least the orientations… those are mostly done on a one-on-one basis.  Then you get to join others for training and socializing, though we do give plenty of individual instruction as needed.  truthfully, we are very successful at what we do, and make it a point to keep ourselves an industry secret, I know that may seem odd, but controlling numbers controls the quality of the our training.

The door to the elevator opens and I step out and walk down a hallway and open a door, there is a chair, with a VR helmet.  “Like I said, virtual tour to start off.”  I pat the seat and wait for him to sit down.

~~~~~signature~~~~

James Potter
    Participant

“Oh, like a 3D tour that’s pretty cool!”  I don’t buy the cloak and dagger approach to business, they run educational seminars, how is that pool deluted by public knowledge?

I step into the room and have a seat in the chair. It’s not uncomfortable, but I have an odd feeling about this.  “Um, so Miss Tess do I fit the helmet or do you? And are you gonna hang out while I’m on this ride or am I flying solo? And is this just like a building tour? I’m sorry I am a little confused.”

Mistress Dyvia

Have a seat, it should be pretty comfortable.. I am going to strap you in, we can’t take the chance that you’ll fall off, there is a scene about two minutes and twenty or so seconds in that used to do that…then I’ll put the headset on you.”  I take a step and start using the velcro straps to hold his limbs and waist in place, sometimes I forget that I should wait for acknowledgement… but oh well.

~~~~~signature~~~~

James Potter
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I involuntarily jerk my arm up a little, “Wait, wait I thought this was a tour why do I need to be strapped in?” I can feel my heart beating a little fast, I have read something like this in a story that was definitely not real life, but this is a bit too real, and I was here for a book keeping seminar. What the hell was this?</p>
    “Can we just skip this and move on to the seminar, I’d feel more comfortable that way.” I feel my arms secured, and the strap cinched against my gut. “I mean is this really that important?”

Mistress Dyvia

“[color-darkred]Of course its important, you and Autumn did pay quite the premium for the full experience.[/color]”

I’m about to pull the helmet down when there is a knock on the door.  “Oops, excuse me just one moment.

I walk over tot he door, there is a spanish girl in a professional skirt and nice blouse, though it is unbuttoned enough to show off some cleavage, “Mistress Dyvia,”  she starts rolling the ‘r’ so if Jim is listening closely there is no denying the ‘Mistress’ now…  Hopefully being in a chair strapped like so many of his stories he won’t necessarily associate my name with some of the stories he has undoubtedly read…  “Suzie Sweetmouth has been fighting to walk in her heels… We thought it best to lock them on to her, but thought to double check with you.

I smirk, “Lock her in a pair of ballet heels for 24 hours, and tomorrow, give her the choice of which ones she wants to wear.  If she refuses to pick, call me, I’ll get more creative.

With that I dismiss her and return my attention to Jim.  “I’m sorry, where were we?  VR time?”

~~~~~signature~~~~

James Potter
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Oh Shit. Not Dive-ia, but Dyvia. I could kill that receptionist.</p>
    Mistress Dyvia. Mistress, not Miss Tess, not Tess, Mistress Dyvia.  The author whose work I read when I am alone, and feeling like wearing lipstick.  And she was real! She was real and ordering someone named ‘Suzie’ locked into heels.

Alarm bells start blasting in my head.

“I’m sorry I am not feeling well if you could please let me go Mistress…” oh shit now she’ll know I heard everything, “I mean, Miss Tess if you could let me out of these,” I struggled against the arm restraints and bucked my hips forward trying to free myself from the bonds, with no luck.  This was some strong velcro.

“We could reschedule? I am sure that would be for the best. And I’m sure Autumn wouldn’t mind if we delayed a little while.”

Was I sweating?

Mistress Dyvia

As I return to James, I smile as he says he’s not feeling well.  Then specifically asks to be let out of the straps and maybe reschedule.

Darling, I think we are a little past that.  And as your ex-wife spent a lot of money to do the things that we are going to do to you… and since you signed the paperwork at the reception area, there will be no rescheduling, and there will be no take backs.”  I look up at the helmet above him, “And as I’m sure you have figured out, that really isn’t a virtual orientation.

~~~~~signature~~~~

James Potter
    Participant

I see her eyeing the helmet above me.  I can feel myself nearing panic, I can’t break the bonds, and Mistress Dyvia seems like shes bound and determined.  I only have one shot… hold on ex-wife????

“Ex-wife? Why, why did ex? I’ve always been loyal, I never cheated or hurt here intentionally.” I feel my mouth drying out, and I lick my lips to regain a purchase on speech, to try my Hail Mary, “Mistress Dyvia, I’m not a bad guy. Not like the guy in the Mirrored Room, or Wannabes with the money lenders. I know what you can do, but I’m not the guy you need to it to. Please, I just read some stories from time time, I have a fantasy life. I’m not a villain.” Please let this work.

Mistress Dyvia

The look on his face as he moves from finding something he can bargain with me from what I said, to the realization of ‘ex-wife.’  “Mmm-hmmm…  Well she did find all your secret emails, social media and internet history…  She understood that she could never truly hold your sexual interest, she was hurt, but she decided to move forward.  But don’t worry, we’ve scheduled a video conference with her tomorrow, you can ask her any questions then.

I run my hands through his hair, “Funny you should mention Wannabees, that very story was set in this very facility.  Slightly fictionalized of course, I did check with Melissa, she is the M in M&R…”  I pause for a second and then add, “And don’t worry you don’t have to be the villain in this story, I very much enjoy that role myself.

~~~~~signature~~~~

James Potter
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>The facts of this situation slap me like a brick to the face. My life is over as it is. I feel like breaking down, but there is something of the stoic in me, and while I can feel tears welling up inside I say simply, “You’re wrong and so is she. I find her devastatingly sexy, and she had my interest.  Everybody has a duality inside themselves, and I had fun reading, and playing around with sexuality, and hypnosis.” Her hands were running through my hair and I couldn’t look her in the eye, probably a good thing with the tears now at the corners of my eyes.</p>
    “If you want to be a villain, by all means. I can’t stop you anyway. Fucking asshole,” My voice breaks a little at the end, and I just hang my head. I know what’s coming. This was Mistress Dyvia, and I would soon by the artist formerly known as Jim.

Mistress Dyvia

Oh darling, you lied to her, whether through omission or denial, you never believed in her, you never had faith in your relationship, it doesn’t matter how attractive she was to you, you were never honest with her…  she may as well have been the fap material in your web browser.  You marriage WAS as much a fantasy as all those stories you read..” I pause for a second and then add before he can argue, “Or at the very least, that’s what she believes after her visit here.

I reach over him and grab the helmet, “But you’ll love the way this helmet works, it will feed various alpha, beta, and delta waves into your ears, and thus into your brain in such a way it will cause physical pain.   But don’t worry, as your own brain waves start syncing with the device, not only will the pain go away, but your brain will be completely open to the changes I want to implement.  You will be so relaxed, listening, and watching the swirling colors…  So much more intense, and soo much more reliable than hypnosis.”  I slowly pull it down and switch the on button.

~~~~~signature~~~~

James Potter
    Participant

I begin to formulate a sentence in my head, something pithy, or biting, even as the dread of the helmet builds as it descends over my vision.  So this will hurt, I think as Dyvia tells me shes about to rob me of myself. Well fuck this, I won’t-

There is a click, and whirring in my ears, and a pain that shoots seemingly through my head and into my spine. I can feel my whole body clench with the pain. I close my mouth tightly, involuntarily, and my eyes close, fighting the pain, fighting for what feels like hours.

Slowly, after what feels like a decade the pain slowly lifts.  It’s slow but steady, and my body relaxes, the massive tension before dissipating into relief. I open my eyes, and before me is a dancing arc of swirling colors, innumerable and yet confined to my gaze. They are so lovely, I can’t help but stare, to drink in these wonderous visions.

As I do my body relaxes further, and I am melting, sinking into the colors themselves.

Mistress Dyvia

(ooc: sorry for the wait)

I watch slowly as he starts struggle, his breathing and struggling showing that he is in distress. I could go for a heavy change, but that’s not exactly as much fun as the subtle things. Once his body fully relaxes, I know he is in the forced trance…  I tab onto the mindapp on my phone and choose ‘the red gem file,’ to get started. Its a simple file that makes sure any person where a specific necklace with a specific red gem, he will find himself hard to be angry with that person, all emotions are positive.  Any negative emotions he would normally have toward that person, are turned to himself.

The second is the chair encouragement.  As a precaution if his behavior is unacceptable. The simple use of the phrase, ‘Would you like a session in the chair?’ would result in him simply saying, “Please.” and following the person who said it back to this chair or one similar to it.  It would also result in minimal thought in that time, and if he is told to sit in a different chair he would snap out of it calm, and forgetful of why he was there.

‘Good-girl,’ file to make him have a momentary haze of euphoria whenever he is told he is a ‘Good Girl.’

The last three are all designed for him to obey.  The first of these files is called is the ‘hesitation-compliance,’ when told ‘Why don’t you,’ followed by a command, he will hesitate for ten seconds debating on whether he wants to do it, but then comply to make sure that the person who instructed him, thinks that he is complying.  Also made to make him think he has free will, when he has to comply.  A follow up phrase, “Hmm, not sure if I like the hesitation,” would  make him think he’s fooling the person and fill him with relief.

After that comes the ‘now-snap,’ any command given followed by the word ‘now,’ with a finger snap would make him comply with a need and desire that is overwhelming. if its out of his normal behavior he will not be able to realize its because of mind control.  he’ll only wonder why he behaved that way after the task is completed.

And last ‘LIME-Please” Whenever he is told ‘look into my eyes,’ he will, and while that eye contact is made the next command would make him obey regardless of how his mind would want to fight it.  A passenger in his own body type of command.

Once it is initiated, I walk away and return a couple hours later, and see that its almost done.  I wait patiently for the completion alert on my phone, and then turn it off and lift the helmet off of it.  I can only imagine his state of being as all he remembers would be a few minutes of the harshest sound he ever hood, then me pulling the helmet off and then suddenly feeling calm and relaxed as the helmet is taken off.

See, that wasn’t so bad, was it?

~~~~~signature~~~~

1 user thanked author for this post.
    James Potter
    Participant

(ooc: No problem at all! No need to apologize)

Someone turned the lights back on, or off depending on how I think about it.  I feel, calm? Relaxed even, as if I just had a massage or woke up from a decent nap.  This is rather confusing, as the last thing I remember is feeling an ice pick scorching through my head, and a pounding grinding on my ear drums.

I look down, still strapped into the chair, still in this room, and from the voice I heard still here with Dyvia. Not so bad, not so bad? That’s what she said. I clench the chair as I feel the calm dissipating, into building anger. No, no fight that feeling, let it rest under the surface, you need to act like you’re calm, wait for the right moment at bail out.  There may be only one chance, I tell myself.

“Well,” I say composing my thoughts momentarily, unclenching the chair arms, physically if not mentally calming down again, “I wouldn’t say that first experience was my favorite, but overall it was lovely. I must say I feel rather relaxed.”
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>I gaze around and finally look at her, again fighting the welling anger, “Would you mind terribly telling me how long I was under? And of course what you did to me?” Play along. Play along Jim, you can still get out of this and escape, I tell myself. Far away from this crazy lady, and your wife who set you up. You can get out. Play along. My mind may be foggy, but its light enough to process this.</p>

Mistress Dyvia

I smile at him, “Well, its dark outside now…  and you’ve been under for a long time.  And I’ll be honest I don’t think you have the mind or will power to resist this process…”  of course its always good to test the triggers.  “I imagine its hard to resist all those new thoughts of wanting to be female floating in your head now…”  Of course none of that is actually in the programming, maybe giving him a bit of self-confidence, that he has a stronger will than I gave him credit for.  “Now… Why don’t you give me a big happy smile, and tell me that you can’t wait to have a set of basketball sized tits on your chest…

~~~~~signature~~~~

James Potter
    Participant

I listen to Dyvia closely, trying to gather any knowledge I can.  It was dark outside, meaning I had been under for hours longer than I could recall.  Despite her pronouncements on my intellect or lack thereof, I have no feminine thoughts running through my head, and frankly I do not feel very different at all.
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>”Now,” she says with that superior smirk on her face, “why don’t you give me a big happy smile and tell me that you can’t wait to have a set of basketball sized tits on your chest…”</p>
    At first I think to ask her why doesn’t she take a long walk off a short cliff, but I reconsider, better to keep up the ruse for now and after another heartbeat I smile broadly and say enthusiastically, “I can’t wait to have a set of basketball sized tits on my chest.” Therenow, I gave her the parrot routine, after only what 5 or 10 seconds? I hope it wasn’t too long of a wait, but I think I pulled it off.

Mistress Dyvia

I can see the conflict in her eyes, but she conforms to my command, I smile and then add,”Hmm, not sure if I like the hesitation,” I say knowing that should fill her with relief, “But in a couple days, I’d be shocked if you had any hesitation left in you.

I stand up, “Come along, we have a lot of things to do… to you…” smiling as I can imagine the first place I intend to bring her might actually fill her with hope of escape.

~~~~~signature~~~~

James Potter
    Participant

I. Had. Fooled. HER! THE INDOMITABLE MISTRESS DYVIA! The maker of bimbos and destroyer of misogynists and mobsters, manipulator of minds, etc. All just a series of fables, as far as I can tell. It takes a lot to keep me from fist pumping and jumping in the air.

After rising from the chair, I follow her back out into the hallway. It is a relief to be away from that chair, I can do without that particular piece of furniture for sometime.

It will be important to follow directions, comply until my opportunity, which could be my only chance, came to escape. I take in the hallway with fresh eyes this time, but we are going in the opposite direction from where we walked in. I stealthily glance from side to side, cameras, motion detectors, interestingly no guards or panic buttons. I could bash her in the head, and run off… into the arms of someone dispatched to knock me out again. Wait for the right opportunity. I have an ace up my sleeve, having her fouled, and now I just need to play out the hand until the right time came. Let’s see where she was leading me.

Mistress Dyvia

We go back to the elevator, I pretend no to notice that his body language is a bit passive, no doubt to make me think he is complying.I decide to tease, “ vet you just can’t wait to get out of those ugly male clothes and into something more feminine and pretty… hmmm?” admittedly have to tease, and half to see if he will play along without any compulsion.  Just after his answer th elevator dings and the door opens.

We are back in the lobby by the receptionists.  The exit is right there, there are a couple of guards at the door as well.  As we continue by a receptionist calls out to me, and I stop.  She hands me a note, I read it and let out a sigh, “I don’t have time for this right now.

I pause and turn to James, and then point to a chair, “Have a seat over there, and wait for me to come back and get you.”  I snap my fingers, “Now.”  And snap my fingers a couple more time as if to rush her.  And then I turn to leave out a side door.

I’m gone for about twenty minutes, I’m sure he keeps thinking he’ll escape as soon as the opportunity comes, but he should just stay seated.  About ten minutes in, a girl in a maids outfit walks in, and then makes a bolt for the door, the guards don’t move, she opens it and as soon as she steps thorough drops in pain grabbing her crotch.  One guard laughs telling her that her chastity belt prevents her from leaving the building without permission.  The two guards pick her up and take her back in towards the elevators.  There is no guards at the door.  She shouldn’t be able to muster the will to even stand up.  I’m sure her mind  goes through the possibilities of it being a set up, or the real opportunity to escape will come later, or maybe another justification… But she should stay right where she is until I come back.

~~~~~signature~~~~

James Potter
    Participant

Dyvia snaps and I automatically sit. Hum odd. Is there something to this? I watch, I take in Dyvia’s leaving, and good riddance. Her mocking on our way back to the lobby, which I had thought we were skipping, or at least avoiding, was grating but expected. She thinks she owns me right now, but all I need is opportunity and I am out those doors. Those doors, over there with guards. I see a woman (?) walk into the lobby, maybe mince is a better description, and then I watch her stop and double over grabbing at her crotch. One of the guards busts out laughing, and I watch with glee as the guards grab the unfortunate and drag her back to the elevator.

Eur-frigging-reka!  I stand. I stand? My ass is glued to the chair, and I decide to leave it there. I will wait, this is not the right time, there is something off here. Better to wait for Dyvia to return, yes that would be better. I wait watching the guards return, and the receptionist sitting behind her desk. Why would they have been so foolish as to let me sit her with no guards and no Mistress Dyvia? There will be a time but this is not it.

Soon enough Dyvia will return, and then I can continue this charade, and take her down when I broke out. That would be the only measure of success, escape and revenge.

Mistress Dyvia

I finally return and approach Jim, “You waited, good, I was actually afraid you’d try to walk out, and the guards would have to drag you into the lab kicking and screaming.”  I reach forwarda nd pat him on the head using his euphoria trigger, “Good girl.

I turn and take a few steps and look back at him, “Come along, we gotta get you into a new uniform.” and wait for her to follow me.

~~~~~signature~~~~

James Potter
    Participant

I feel a corkscrew of pleasant warmth shoot through me as I stand up to follow Dyvia. I feel like I am walking on air as I follow behind her, nothing can get me down, and I’m atop the world!

As I walk behind Dyvia the feeling fades, and even as I realize we are in a different room than the lobby, I take in my surroundings and realize there are others around, if not immediately close by. I continue to follow, and I go over the last 20ish minutes, and I begin to take in the enormity of my mistake. That was a golden, no platinum opportunity! And now it was gone. I had been to clever by half and I may not get as good an opportunity again. My best shot, I think to myself will be to ambush dyvia, and force my way out. Surprise would be key, and I needed here to get close, my size would help, but I have no idea how quick she is, or if she has practiced any form of martial arts. But I would have to try. I slow my gait, and finally just stop. Let’s see if she turns, but how to get her close?

“I don’t think I’m going to go any further, at least not willingly, I don’t know what you did to make me feel so happy as we walked out of the lobby, but I’m done here. Let me go.” Challenge, aka bait, put out there let’s see what she did now.

Mistress Dyvia

I realize his footsteps aren’t as close behind and I turn around to face him.  He makes his demand, and I study him for a moment.  I could use his last trigger to make him a passenger in his own body, but that would  spoil the surprise in the locker room.  I think of how to word the old trigger to make him doubt himself and lack of will power.

I smile, “You have no power here, you have already lost.  And you want to see your ex-wife again, that doesn’t happen again without me.  If you ever want to see her again in any way that isn’t angry and disgusted by your presence…  you will shut up, act like a good girl,and follow me to the locker room.”  I then with a tone of authority, I add, “Now!” and snap my fingers, knowing that his mind will be incapable of realizing he is being mind controlled, and more importantly, after that speech he may think he is reacting to my speech more than the command.

~~~~~signature~~~~

James Potter
    Participant

I follow again. She has a point. Perhaps I can manage this and somehow work this out with Autumn. This all does seem a bit overblown, but I cannot do much. I don’t know if I have ‘no power’s and I kind of want to make a Gandalf joke, but I shut up and mind my manners. She said locker room? That’s probably where I end up like that poor maid who the guards took away. UGH! I should stop thinking about the lobby, it just aggravating now.

Do I switch from resistance to endurance? I follow on and think, about Dyvia’s speech a little more. Is there room for hope there? Maybe the mental transformations won’t be so bad, and I can get through. My thoughts stop, as I do, when I realize Dyvia has turned to look at me, smiling again. We must be at the locker room. God what now?

Mistress Dyvia

I enter the locker room and wait for him to enter before closing the door behind him and locking it.  The room is actually small  with black marble floors that shine very well, the walls and ceiling have a similar shine, thought clearly not marble with two long light fixtures illuminating the room.  The lockers are labeled with sizes from XS all the way to 4XL.  One wall has a number of blank white boxes, and the other wall has several boxes that have a high heel logo on it with two shoe sizes, one in M and one in F.  There is a bench in the middle of the room for a person to it on, and small nine inch metal square next to the lockers with a handle.

I walk to the wall that has the blank white boxes.  “This is a chastity device.”  I open it, it is metal, and looks like it is made for a woman.  “So.. when you put it on, you slide your penis in here, you’ll feel the suction as it pulls in and forces your balls up as you slide it in place, then you can connect the straps in back, the initial connection is magnetic before it locks onto you.

I pause and look him up and down, “But before you put it on, I’m going to have to ask you to remove all your clothes and throw them down the chute.” I point, to the silver square on the wall.  I bet he’s wishing he had run when he thought he had the chance now.

~~~~~signature~~~~

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account