It started with an interview

This topic contains 115 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sissy Jessica 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
     Miss Luzette 
    Participant

You are now in a large elevator, thankfully only filled with your Korean pals. The car goes up a long way, then stop and slowly descends before exiting onto an elegant corridor. Half way down you are turned and enter a huge, ornate and hyacinth perfumed room.

Then you are turned and are brought into a smaller room where you are placed on your feet and the sack removed:

My girls remove your restraints, wipe you down with alcohol and gently sit you in the chair facing the desk. You are offered iced water but have a soldier standing behind you with her hands on your shoulders.

You take in your surrounding for a few minutes before I come in from behind you, tap your nose playfully as I pass by and take a seat behind my desk: Then I dismiss my soldiers so that only the two of us are in the room:

“Welcome to my home, Jim. The Korea Society occupies a floor about the 18th here at Melandren but below the 19th: Invisible yet also close at hand. Get up and walk around if you like. Ask me any questions that may come to mind. Look out the window over there to see the city below and then we can get down to business, yes?”

I look you over very carefully and serenely smile as I contemplate my options.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Miss Luzette.
     Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

The sack is finally remove from my head, and I look around the small room plain room. The soldiers remove my restraints and wipe me down before sitting me at the table. I look around the small room, behind me is a window looking out over the city. I realize I am still naked as a cool breeze makes my nipples perk up. I wait for what feels like forever before Nooky appears and taps me on the nose. I giggle in response. The guards leave us, and I am invited to walk and look around.

I get up, and look out over the city. The sun is starting to set. My cock hangs flaccid in front of me. I am happy that we are so high up, and no one can get a good look at me. I can’t believe the day I’ve had. I feel a tinge of embarrassment as I see my reflection in the glass. I look like someone completely different. I start getting hard just looking at my reflection. I return to Nooky and have a couple questions for her. I sit across the table and look her in the eyes. “Mi… I mean Nooky, what are you going to do with me? What role do I have to play at the Korea Society?” I take a sip from the glass of ice water sitting in front of me.

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

I purr when you come back to sit opposite me and coolly ask:“Mi… I mean Nooky, what are you going to do with me? What role do I have to play at the Korea Society?” I reply with: “Focus on me Jim; do not be distracted.”

I motion with my hand, a door opens and high heels are heard behind you. I walk around from my desk and squat a bit in front of you as I retrieve a very used tampon, waving it under your nose.

Your limp dick straightens to semi-erectness as an unseen woman’s hands touch your shoulders from behind. I then straddle you pushing your dick inside me which stiffens readily. I pull your jaw down and place the tampon on your tongue:

“Close your mouth gently Jim and hold the string with your teeth so that we can see that tasty tampon stay in place, hai. Understand that you are not truly girl, never mind Korea girl and certainly not Korea Society girl. You are freak: You are talking dog who belong to us, little more.”
    “Your goal is to survive with boy parts intact, maybe or maybe not. Success depends on control of your man-urge. Success means writing your expose articles. Success means not being shipped to Pyongyang as eco-friendly fertilizer, hai.”

The unseen girl behind you blows on the back of your neck. You can also speak if you wish but through your teeth.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Miss Luzette.
     Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

I watch with curiosity as Nooky walks around the desk and then squats slightly. To my horror, she pulls out a used tampon from between her legs. She approaches me, and wafts it under my nose. An acrid scent comes from the tampon, making it known that it wasn’t something I wanted near me. I feel hands on my shoulders from someone else. They’re soft and sensual. My manhood stiffens again slightly from the touch. The ‘Pink’ drug keeps me compliant and focused on Nooky. Nooky straddles me, and lowers herself onto me. My cock easily slides into her warm, wet pussy where it becomes full. She pulls down my jaw firm, but gently, and then places the used tampon on my tongue.

I want to resist, I don’t want that tampon in my mouth. I want to refuse, but the ever-present ‘Pink’ drug keeps me compliant. I don’t resist. Instead, I do exactly as Nooky says, and gently take the string in between my teeth. The string protrudes from my mouth. The tampon tastes exactly as it smells. It’s bitter, sour, and slightly metallic. I want to spit it out, but I will not do so until told otherwise. I will be compliant.

I am told to concentrate on Nooky, and what she says. I really want to rock my hips, to get some pleasure out of this. She tells me my success depends on how I am able to suppress my ‘man-urges.’ I must not rock my hips. I feel someone blowing gently on the back of my neck. My eyes roll back, as intensifies the  pleasure I feel. I try to concentrate, to stay focused on what Nooky is telling me. The ‘Pink’ further heightens the feelings of pleasure I receive.

Unconsciously, my hands rise from my sides, and gently hold Nooky’s hips. I really want to rock my hips under hers. I take a deep breath and snap back to reality. I realize what I was about to do, to give in. Even though my hands remain on her hips, I stave off the urge to rock my hips and gain any sort of pleasure from being inside Nooky. I then ask with the tampon string remaining between my teeth: “What will you do with this talking dog? What is my first assignment?”

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

I smile as you turn your nose in anticipated revulsion of my offering but comply nonetheless. Once in place however, your reaction changes as I stroke your cheek:

“I am not in my menstrual cycle Jim; I am past that phase by choice in some part. What you taste is the essence of the first bloom of womanhood, the thoroughly erotic taste of female power that flows from the virgin.”
    “I have it administered to me daily in a very pleasant procedure I might add and its purpose is to tantalize and control the male. Specifically my juices should allow you to ejaculate but in that climactic act you may lose your manhood, your soul and perhaps your life.”

I wave my hand and a monitor behind my desk lights up displaying the scene from that perspective. You see my back, your face and the face of the Korean girl behind you:

“That is Harriet, your guide and you are my sexually frustrated spy. She will send you back to Luzette as a chastened and remorseful sissy. You will perform as she wishes to the extent that you can and report back to Harriet and me.”

I rise up from you and pull a large, silken panty from my bosom:

“You will wear this over your large buttocks: Its gusset is padded so that stains can be detected. Harriet will direct you and remove or replace the tampon as she desires.”

Harriet removes your chair, forcing you to stand as I slide the panty into place with a giggle.

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

I listen intently as Nooky explains what could happen to me if I ejaculate now, and I feel a bit horrified. The drugs from the tampon enter my system quickly, and by the time I’m standing the tampon becomes flavorless. I understand my new assignment as was explained by Nooky; to be her spy. With the tampon string between my teeth I tell Nooky as much with a small smile: “I will do my best job for you.” 

Shortly after being introduced to Harriet, I find myself standing again. Nooky slides the full cut panty up my legs, their silky softness covers my manhood, a bulge forms in the front. I gasp, as I cannot believe how wonderful they feel against my smooth skin. I blush, embarrassed by enjoying the feeling of the silky, sissy panties.

I give a small curtsy to Nooky, “Thank you for the cute panties.” I turn around to face Harriet, giving her a curtsy too: “And it’s nice to meet you. I’m ready to go back, and start my work.”

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

I sneer when you turn and affect a sense of comraderies with me: “Thank you for the cute panties. And it’s nice to meet you. I’m ready to go back, and start my work.”

With Nooky gone I pull out my stun gun and zap you in the belly. When you crumble in pain and surprise to the floor, I place the toe of my pump on your balls: In unaccented English, I coolly snap:

I did not grow up in the old country so I know how Western men retain your dickishness even in extreme circumstances like the one you’re in right now. You’re not my friend or even my colleague Jim:”
    “You’re my dog, my property, nothing more. Dogs in Asia have no rights: I can torture, mutilate and even kill a dog in front of Asian police and not be arrested. You’re no different. You bolted from Miss Luzette after all the work they gave you to succeed as a girl: What makes me think you will change? Nothing!

I pull out my 4 shot derringer and briefly point it at you before returning it to my purse: “The bullets have been marinated in onion juice to increase their pain. A full blast will kill you eventually but not before much suffering. This is Korea: Here we are serious. Questions?

I step back and photo you on your back with only your tented panties as cover. What I am really memorializing is whether your face reflect fear or aggression.

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

I crumple to floor convulsing after I was hit with the stun gun. The pain is overwhelming as I have lost all control over my muscles. All I can do is lie on the ground as Harriet tells me that I am her property and nothing more than that. As she explains what that means, she pulls out a pistol from her purse, and aims it at my body. I am frightened for my life. This is my new life. There is no escaping from this, and there is no story to be written.

Tears well up in my eyes, as I lay on the floor looking up at this dominating woman with her foot on my panties. She puts the gun back into her purse while asking if I had any questions. Being too afraid to speak, all I do is shake my head. She pulls out her phone and snaps a picture of me. My face shows fright. All I want to do is serve, this is my new life.

It takes several minutes for the convulsions to stop. My body is sore, and my joints ache. I take deep breaths to try to soothe the pain. I manage to sit up, and then reposition myself onto my knees, waiting to serve my new mistress.

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

As I see you straighten up and kneel in front of me, I wave a pink rhinestone collar and leash in your face:

“Gawd you Anglo boys are such natural pussys, hai. Our SoonYee said that she had you walking like bitch dog from a leash like this after a mere douche. Sissy girl Jim is learning to survive here, huh?  Let’s go for a walk bitch and I show you around.”

I hook the collar and leash and walk you on all fours, making sure you heel at my left hip as I walk you through several room until we enter a large, 50 foot square, sitting room with windows overlooking the city.

I walk you along some of the windows to show you how far up we are before sliding the leash between my legs and take a seat. You are now staring under my dress as I prop my feet on your bare back and begin to gently squeeze your head between my thighs:

With your head now covered by my skirt, I add: “You need to learn the atmosphere here and come to grips with the pretty ‘suit’ the generous Corporation gave you, otherwise you will be salvaged for parts, Jim. ~giggle! ~giggle! Now how much of a Jessie girl are you now and how much of a Jim?”

Although your senses are severely restricted and otherwise occupied, you can still tell that several people are entering the same, large room.

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

Harriet talks down to me, calling me a pussy. I hold back my tongue, not wanting to get stunned again, and allow her to collar me. She tells me we are going for a walk, and my jaw drops. I’m still not even dressed, except for the white silk panties. Harriet starts her walk, tugging on the leash. Regardless if I moved or not, she was walking or dragging me behind. The collar digs in and I start choking, so I crawl to catch up.

I look out over the city below, wondering if this is my life from now on. Being walked like a dog, but looking like a girl. My tits swing back and forth as I crawl alongside Harriet. She stops ever couple minutes, and forcefully yanks on the leash any time I am not in line with her hip. After a three or four times, I finally get the hint.

Eventually, we make our way to the large room. Harriet walks me around before stopping at a couch. She goes to sit, and then pulls me between her legs. My head goes between her thighs, and I am only mere inches from her panties. I hear her talking to me, but the sound is muffled between her thighs. I’ve got to be on my best behavior now. But one little whiff wouldn’t hurt would it? I take a deep breath, taking in Harriet’s womanly aroma. I feel my cock stir in the panties. I reach down to adjust it, hoping Harriet doesn’t see that.

As I am preoccupied with Harriet, I feel vibrations along the floor. It seems like we are no longer alone. I can’t tell who or what has joined us or how many has joined us. I try to ask Harriet, “Is there anything I could do for you down here?” I’m not sure if she heard me or not. I spread my legs out to my sides a little, making access to my genitals a little easier.

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

My thighs tighten and I cream a bit when your warm breath hits my pussy as you whine: “Is there anything I could do for you down here?” Then I recover and let you take a deep sniff before I pull my knees up and push you on to the floor on your back.

I fan the rest of my aroma out from my skirt towards you as you look up at the gaze of half a dozen young women who are looking down on you:

“This is the shithead we’ve got to work with and yes, your texts were right, Jim is a male and an Anglo despite appearances. I want you girls to kneel down around him, remove the panties we loaned him and fondle his quite functional testicles as well as his artificial, feminine enhancements.”

As they readily if hungrily comply, I keep my legs spread in front of you as I check my phone for updates. While doing so I speak to you without looking up: “I am functioning as triage here, Jim. Do I officially tell Melandren that we’re sending you back or are you better placed as a men’s room attendant at the Officer’s Club in Pyongyang?”
    “Dickishness is what Melandren calls your affliction while I consider it lack of simple manners. Apparently it was too difficult for your Anglo-male brain to start your question with: ‘Excuse me Miss Harriet, would you be offended if I ask …’; White, male privilege indeed!” ~giggle! ~giggle!
    “I think that the cure for your affliction is a bullet to the brain pan but Nooky wants me to explore my more sensitive options also, just like she asks it of you. I keep asking myself if SoonYee could not detect the treachery of your bolt for freedom, how will I. Nooky has told you to humble up or die yet you remain, yes dickish; that is the word.”
    “If you are through poking and prodding this Halfling ladies, my first question has to be is this a boy or a girl? The subject may respond also; his career options may depend on it.”

I stand up, drop my damp panties on your chest and stare down at you for a moment with my legs spread before I walk a few feet away and open an unseen drawer.

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

I suddenly find myself lying on my back on the floor, looking up at the ceiling. I see several young Asian women staring down at me, when Harriet tells them to fondle me. They descend, almost hungrily, and quickly remove my panties. They play with my boy bits, causing my sissy clittie to become engorged, while others fondle my tits. Their teasing of my parts, makes it difficult to listen to Harriet as she speaks. I squirm on the floor, trying to stay focused on what she has to say. I am told that she was summoned by Nooky to triage the situation.

She asks me her first question: “Do I officially tell Melandren that we’re sending you back or are you better placed as a men’s room attendant at the Officer’s Club in Pyongyang?” I reply meekly: “Miss Harriet, if would not be offensive, may I please respond?” I await her permission before saying anything further, all the while squirming under the unwanted attention. When she finally nods, I give my response: “M-M-Miss Harriet, if it would it okay, please tell Melandren th-that you will send m-m-me back. I-I-I want to go back, please M-Miss Harriet-t-t.” The fondling is sending me to the edge, and I’m trying my hardest to show that I can control myself.

I receive further lecture about my attitude and performance thus far, which has been unsatisfactorily to say the least. My escape attempt was also not well-received. Harriet turns her attention back to the girls and asks them if they think I am a boy or a girl, and even gives me an opportunity to respond. I am flush with embarrassment and pleasure. I try to speak up again: “Miss Harriet, if it would not offend you, may I please answer your question?” I do not say another word, and the girls stop their fondling for a minute. I catch my breath, and wait for her to give permission again. When she allows me to speak, breathlessly I respond: “Miss Harriet… I am neither… I am a freak…” Tears form in my eyes, finally admitting it out loud for everyone to hear.

I am beyond embarrassed. My face is deep red. Harriet doesn’t speak another word, and walks away. She drops her moist panty on my chest. I can feel the warmth and her wetness between my tits. Her scent is powerful, wafting up to my nose. I hear her heels click a few times as she walks to the other side of the room, and I hear a drawer open and some items being moved around. I try to look over to see what she is doing, but the girls hold me in place so I cannot see. I wait patiently for her to return to make her decision what to do with me.

With this moment of stillness, I think it would be a good opportunity to ask a question: “Miss Harriet, may I ask you a question, if it wouldn’t offend?” I patiently await for her to grant me permission to speak further. When she finally does, as I hear the drawer close and her heels clicking upon her approach. “Miss Harriet, what does the Korea Society do?”

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

While at the drawer I respond to your mewlings: “Saying that you’re a freak is the wrong answer, sugar-plum. Saying that you are almost a girl in a sweet tone would have been more convincing. Your voice is girly enough thanks to the Romanian doctor but the overall tone is still male. I’m not convinced.”
    “As to the Korea Society, they’ve been around since foreigners cut our dick-shaped country in half. You can imagine how we feel about that, huh? The goal is to reattach our national phallus; our methods centers around international waste disposal. The society controls enough of the cargo of Asian container ships to move and dispose of unwanted people, retail or wholesale.”

I return to where you are lying and dangle a contraption over your head:

“OK ladies: Class is beginning. Put leather cuffs on his ankles, connect them up to the ceiling chains and use the app to hoist our guest, feet first so that his balls are at our eye sight and his nose is at our cunt site. Then I’ll explain how this chastity belt works.”

The cuffs and chains are applied and then you are silently hoisted, naked and legs splayed until our breath tickles your crotch. The girls gently touch the areas as many have not seen the male anatomy, at least not in such bright light. I let them explore a bit as I go consult my device once more.

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

I dangle from the ceiling by my feet helplessly as the group of girls surround me. I feel them poking and prodding my male bits as well as my ass hole. I smell their womanly scent. All the attention has caused me to get hard again. I try to bring my hands up, in a defensive manner of covering myself, but the girls giggle and push my hands away.

I try to resist, but between the humiliation of the situation I find myself, their gentle touch, their sweet scent, and their giggling; I cum again quickly. Right as I spurt my load, I look up. Cum runs down my hanging body, down to my face. I pant. Even though the blood is rushing to my head from hanging upside down, I know I’m beyond embarrassed again. I close my eyes, hoping this is all a bad dream. I open them and see Harriet hold the chastity devise. It looks scarier than the special panties I was wearing earlier.

I brace myself for the inevitable, knowing that device is going on me shortly. I can only watch in horror as Harriet puts it on me.

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

I giggle softly when I hear the girls shriek: “Is that the first male eruption you girls have seen: Messy isn’t it? OK, use alcohol towels to wipe down his body but don’t touch his crotch at all; the extra itch and discomfort he’ll experience there will help train him not to lose self control.”
    “Now before we cage up that annoying little stick of his, I want you to pair off: One of you keep his face at your cunt while the other girl pushes her finger deep into his arsehole. He needs to feel like a helpless girl and we need to loosen his sphincter.”
    “OK so six girls mean three pairings, six anal penetrations and six nasal penetrations. That’s right, no panties and his upturned nostrils should fit into your downward dripping secretions. That should invigorate his libido.”
    ”How you feeling there Jim? It’s gonna get even more exciting once you’re all belted and shit. Are you congested at all by the way? I’m thinking that a powerful nasal decongestant would enhance your six-way. cunny experience.” ~giggle

I dangle the chastity belt in front of you until your view is blocked by naked twats.

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

The giggling girls surround me and wipe down my body with alcohol towels but leave my groin untouched. I watch their panties slide down their legs. I can no longer see Harriet as the first girl approaches my face. I can smell her scent inches away. She first pours a couple drops of something in my nose. It gets absorbed by the nasal membrane, and in seconds I feel my nasal passageways expand. Then, all of a sudden, the girl’s pussy sits on my nose. Her sweet juices flow into my nose. Meanwhile, I feel a warm wet finger probe my rosebud. The girl probes it at first, and then slides her finger in, and starts fucking me with it. Her partner, the one positioned over my face, starts toying with my flaccid cock, bring it back to life. They toy with me for a few more seconds before changing position. The other girls giggle and cheer. I keep my hands on the floor, choosing not to engage with the girls, letting them do what they want to me.

The girls make their rounds. The second pair that goes changes it up a little. The first girl uses two of her fingers to stretch my hole out. Her partner starts stroking my cock to get more of my sissy cream to leak. They switch and the girl then rubs and probes my prostate while the other girl blows air on my member. I continue to inhale their scent, and my sinuses are clogged with their juices. I feel the pressure in my sinuses build from this. The third pair try to outdo the girls before them and pound my prostate causing more leakage to occur, but no orgasms. The girls giggle and cheer, as I hang submissively.

Once all the girls had their turn with me, the make room for Harriet. With a clogged nose: “Miss Harriet, if it would not offend, I want to thank you for this experience. I feel all stretched out now for future use.”

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

I sigh pleasantly as I hear you say: “Miss Harriet, if it would not offend, I want to thank you for this experience. I feel all stretched out now for future use.”

My girls step away as I approach you with my face inches from your genitals and my fingers playing with testicle size and the like. When I assume a wide stance, my girls reach between your legs and pull your pink hair back between them so that your face becomes intimate with the essence of my girlhood:

“You give me so many options with those words Jim; I thank you for that. ~hee ~hee First You need not use the ‘Miss’ with any of us here; even Nooky is just Nooky. The ‘Miss’ is just part of the Capitalist class structure … well let’s not get into high school politics classes, yes.”
    “On the one hand Nooky needs information on Melandren yet on the other, her spy here enjoys the stretched sphincter. Our generals at home, they also enjoy stretching sissified Capitalists assholes: Testosterone is such a simple yet violent hormone.” ~sigh!

I wave my girls back as I carefully show them how to connect the chastity belt, speaking only in Korean to them. While I work I continually grind and squeeze my pelvis into your face for personal relief and satisfaction. Finally you feel certain strange buzzing inside the belt indicating there are active electronics involved too.

“You’re going to be back on your feet soon and with the aid of the belt, hopefully kept in a state of perpetual, sexual excitement yet denial. If not, testicle earrings are all the rage in Asian black markets, hai!”

I motion for my girls to quickly upright you while the air is heavy with the smell of vaginas.

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

Once the girls have finished stretching me out, Harriet approaches me with the dreaded electro-mechanical device. I feel myself being lowered slightly, and Harriet’s pussy is now right against my mouth. I can smell her sweet scent and desire. I hear start talking in what I could only assume was Korean as she starts grinding against my face. I seek to please to her, not for my own satisfaction but hers. I start licking her girly hole, my tongue slowly probing to start. I lap up her sweet nectar and moan as she plays with my boy bits. I feel the device being fitted, and I continue my work as my tongue swirls around her clit. I am so focused on my task that I do not hear the click of the lock or the hum of the device as it starts up.

My tongue action becomes more intense once the belt has initiated. The stimulation of my boy bits makes me even more crazy with desire to pleasure you. I feel intense pleasure which results in my desire to pleasure you to climax. I continue to probe and lick, but soon start sucking on your engorged clit. My continued oral stimulation concludes when she finally steps back. I am left unsure if she had an orgasm or not as the chastity belt’s stimulation increased to such intensity my other senses have been greatly reduced. My sight and hearing is so dim for the next few seconds.

The next thing I know, I am standing back up, being held in place by the Korean students. I look down and my boy bits are covered up by the tight chastity device. The pleasure levels have subsided to a degree that I am kept in a state of eternal pleasure without any way of satisfaction. I finally notice Harriet standing in front of me with a slight smile on her face. With a breathy voice: “Harriet, if it does not offend, I hope I can continue to be of service to you and the Korea Society.” I present you with a slight curtsy.

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

I examine you once you are on your feet, naked except for the belt. That’s when you whine:“Harriet, if it does not offend, I hope I can continue to be of service to you and the Korea Society.” I sniff at your comment and tap you on the side of your head with my finger:

How and who are you to do that? You are man posing as woman. You are Anglo posing as Korean. You are reporter posing as Melandren captive, Korea Society captive something else? Have you forsaken all for the service of one and is Korea Society that one?”
    “Who are you that I can trust, that Luzette can trust, that your readers can trust? What is your name, what is your story and where is your credibility? Don’t panic Jim; that is my problem as well as yours, hai.”
    “First my girls get you dressed the way SoonYee wanted and then we talk. In the meantime, you think. You think about being pretty-pretty, about talking like pretty-pretty about acting like pretty-pretty because right now you talk like reporter Jim who is destined to feed fishes, hai.”

I show you an image from my tablet of you wearing sissy clothes and black hair and tap your head again with my finger as my girls lead you away to hopefully match that or a similar image.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Miss Luzette.
     Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

The chastity belt continues to hum, keeping my frustrated and on edge. I look down at the image Harriet shows me and it makes me even more excited. I flash a small smile, loving the look of the PVC on the model of me. I remain silent though, being even more cautious of what I say and do now. The girls lead me away and down the hall. They continue their giggling and talk among themselves in Korean. I look around the hall as I am led. I think twice about escaping, remembering how fast I was caught last time and how I was given a second chance. I seriously doubt I’d be given a third one.

The girls lead me to a dressing room filled with outfits of all kinds of materials. The girls get to work finding the outfit Harriet wanted. Next thing I know, the girls are sliding up pink lacy PVC panties up my legs, over the chastity belt. They attach the PVC suspender belt. Then they tie a petticoat on me, and follow up by sliding me into the light pink PVC dress. They forcibly sit me down and roll the PVC stockings up my legs, and attach the suspenders. They slide my feet into a pair of black patent heels, and finish the look by attaching a PVC flower in my hair.

While the girls are working, I dare not resist for fear of punishment. Instead I think about what Harriett had told me. I think only about being Jessica now, and being pretty and speaking pretty. An aerosol drug similar to ‘pink’ is being pumped into the room. This drug, dubbed ‘purple’ alters the mind’s chemistry further by amplifying the current thoughts of the target. It causes me to start believing my name really is Jessica and my job is be a pretty girl for the Korea Society. All thoughts of escape or being a reporter leaves my memory.

As the girls finish up, they show me what I look like and I blush. I look like a Korea girl, even though I’m really not.

Primrose PVC French Maid

[OOC] Sorry it took me so long to write back. The last couple days at work were more exhausting than I anticipated. I also was trying to think of the direction I wanted to go that would be interesting to explore. I hope this is okay with you. Feel free to message me back. [/OOC]

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Sissy Jessica.
     Miss Luzette 
    Participant

I giggle uncontrollably when I see you join me on the balcony, high above the streets of Boston. I can’t help but to rub my hands all over your silky body, hugging and squeezing you and watching your reactions

“Oh my GAWD, Jessie: I can’t image that you’re a guy under there even under your buzzing  belt. How do you feel: Give me all the details? Is there a Jim under all that paint and frills or are you all Jesse all the time, huh? Are you embarrassed, excited, fearful or what? “
    “If I showed pictures of you now and as you came in to your mama, your best buddy or a girl you knew, how would you feel? More importantly how dedicated are you to provide the ultimate service to Korea Society, hai.”
    “I get serious now, look over the streets 20 floors below. If I asked you to jump off, would you? If my girls picked you up for that purpose would you whine? If I sent you for medical castration, would you object? Perhaps you should meditate first, huh; that is Korean way.”

I sit down and spread my legs as my girl drops a pillow in front of me.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Miss Luzette.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  shychristine.
     Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

I giggle and squirm as Harriet sensually touches me all over. The chastity belt adds to the pleasurable sensations, and keeps me on edge without going over. I continue to feel frustrated, but I smile and giggle anyway for Harriet. It all feels so good to me. As she fondles and plays with me, she starts her rapid line of questioning. Between deep breaths to calm myself down I respond, giving a smile. “I feel amazing Miss Harriet. The soft PVC feels wonderful against my soft, bare skin. I love the way you touch me, and feel embarrassed as you giggle at me. Who is Jim? My name is Jessica. I feel exhilarated to be up here, able to look over the city. I feel nervous because I don’t know what to expect next.”

She continues her line of questioning about showing before and after pictures of me to my mother and best friends. I blush, clearly would be embarrassed if she did that. I look down: “P-please don’t do that. I-it would be too embarrassing.” I hold my hands to my cheeks as I talk, trying to cover my pink cheeks. She continues to ask if I would be willing to provide the ultimate service for the Korea Society. In my sweetest voice I tell her: “Miss Harriet, I would provide any service you, or any member of the Korea Society, would request of me without any reservations.”

Her voice changes into a much more serious tone. She asks me if I would jump off the building if asked, or resist if her girls would throw me off. I start shaking a little, feeling nervous: “Miss Harriet, please don’t ask me to do that, I don’t want to die… I want to be here to serve you and the Korea Society.” She continues on asking about castration. “M-miss Harriet… If it would please you, and the Korea Society, I would do it, without resistance…”

I watch as she sits in her chair and the girls place a pillow between her legs. I know what she wants without needing to ask for it. I walk over and kneel on the pillow. I place my hand on her thighs and lean my head in. I inhale her sweet aroma. “Miss Harriet, if I may?” I gently glide my tongue up and along her pussy lips. I use my fingers to gently part the lips and lap up again. I find her pearl, and swirl my tongue around it. I seek to pleasure her. I look up and wait to see if she wants me to continue for her.

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

As I let you nestle in between my thighs and wiggle around to get the right feeling I give you a relaxed moan as I update the situation on my tablet: “That’s right Jessica, slow and gentle now. Be sure to inhale deeply through your nose and exhale slowly through your pursed mouth. It allows for more air circulation and heightens your sexual excitement. But now we must get to business, hai.”
    “You are still conflicted and we should resolve this conflict before anyone jumps off into the future. ~hee ~hee You say you are all Jessica and that Jim has left the building yet you would be embarrassed to have your Jessica image shown to friends and family. That means that there is still a lot of Jim between your ears, which is good!

I push your head away so that you are sitting on your heels facing me while I hand you a mirror and tissue to clean your face and my labia. “I am young and new here too but already I see a problem. If you are 100% Jessica than you are lost to Korea Society and to Melandren also. We both need you to be the reluctant, humiliated sissy boy or you will cease to be; it may be that simple, hai.”

As my girls fix your makeup and dry off my thighs I ramble a bit: “I think that you lied in order to impress me, if so that is your salvation. Look around here and consider Melandren too; we have all the smelly cunts that anyone would need, especially we girl people.” ~hee ~hee
    “Melandren’s power is over the reluctant male who must look and act as the girl to survive. It is a power trip for the female Melandren managers that invigorates themf to excel in their legitimate businesses. Just like men use sexual conquests and rape to prove their superiority, Melandren managers use their sexual dominance of men to do the same.”
    “I believe that Korea needs your demonstrated, honest humiliation at being Jessica to be displayed or …. or perhaps I am wrong. I have texted Nooky for advice and please, I am just Harriet with no Miss.” ~hee ~hee

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Miss Luzette.
     Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

I continue to pleasure Harriet nice and slow as she instructs me. I listen to her speech about not being 100% Jessica yet, but she does not seem upset. Once she is satisfied, she pushes me back so that I am sitting on my heels. The girls surrounding her quickly clean her up, and clean my face up, including fixing my make-up. I giggle at the attention, but feel a bit embarrassed that I still need help.

Harriet continues to lecture me that Melandren and Korea Society needs someone who can be embarrassed, not some sissy bimbo. I nod along to the lecture, and finally reply, “I understand Harriet.” The ‘purple’ drug continues to wear off as I breathe in the fresh night air. I look around, and notice where I am, I blush as I am starting directly at her pussy. Sweetly I ask, “Harriet, may I please continue to pleasure you?” Her scent hangs in the air between us, and I long to continue my assault on her pussy.

I slightly fear what Nooky has responded back to Harriet.

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

I stroll onto the balcony as you plead to my staff member: “Harriet, may I please continue to pleasure you?” I tap your chastity  belt app on my phone which sends severe cramping pains to your trapped balls. After seeing you squirm and flail on the deck for a few seconds, I turn off the stimulant and take a seat with you between us:

“No you may not, Jessica because you are apparently too Jessica for our and perhaps even Melandren needs, yes. You should have felt those cramps or something similar when Harriet offered hew flower but you did not. In fact the last thing I expected from you walking out here was for you to request more of that aroma. Apparently Luzette had that same problem too.”
    “So what to do with you: That is what my Harriet has texted me and frankly I am unsure myself. I can have you tossed to the street from here, send you back to Luzette who will probably do something similar or release you somewhere far away and hope for the best. I think the railing is the best choice for the Society at this time but I’m open to your suggestions. It is your life after all and a lot of money and effort was put into making you a hot Korea girl. The Society should not lose this opportunity”
    “Your move Jessica; make it good.”

My girls bring out a carafe of iced tea and three glasses. Harriet and I each take one and I offer with my hand for you to take one also if you wish. I learned that technique watching The Sopranos a long time ago.

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

I am suddenly hit with a wave of intense pain in my genitals. I crumple to floor and writhe groaning, trying to focus on just breathing through the pain. When the pain subsides, I manage to get back up to the kneeling position, and see Nooky sitting opposite of Harriett. My eyes grow, my heart pounds in my chest as I become more and more nervous as Nooky explains my current predicament. I start breaking down, not wanting to die. I beg and plead: “Please, please don’t kill me.”

I just don’t know what to do. They want me to serve, yet I get punished for wanting to do a good job. I just don’t know what they expect of me anymore. I look up at Nooky, “Please, just tell me what to do. I’ll do anything you want.” I watch the two women sip on their ice tea, afraid of what they are going to do with me. When Nooky offers me a glass, I politely decline. “N-No thank you Nooky.” My voice breaks and stutters, as I await their judgement.

Viewing 26 posts - 91 through 116 (of 116 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar