It started with an interview

This topic contains 115 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sissy Jessica 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
     Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

All of a sudden Miss SoonYee swats my ass hard, twice. “I said all your clothes Jim; that cutie-pie purse wasn’t yours was it? Go get it back and girls while he’s fetching his pretty purse, take off your dresses. I got to take some important measurements. Jim wants to be complete and that means appropriate panties.” I yelp after each swat, more due to the shock of being spanked. My ass stings a bit from it, as two pink hand prints form. One on each cheek. I blush at being scolded in front of the other girls, as it feels like being treated like a kid.

I mince the few steps back to the locker to grab the big pink purse, and mince back. I hold the purse in my left hand and let it hang to my side, the cool plastic material rubbing against my leg. My cock remains hard and swollen, pointing at the girls. As I return with the purse, the girls start removing their dresses. They each hang up their dresses on a nearby rack, and return to their position. Each one is wearing a matching bra, pantie and heel set, but different colors and materials. One is wearing a deep red satin bra and panty with red 4″ heels; another has a baby pink pvc set with 4″ knee-high boots, while the third girl is wearing a black lacy set with 2″ bedroom heels. The forth girl is wearing a purple latex set with 4″ patent pumps. The tip of my cock glistens with precum as I stare back at the girls. Each one looks so sexy in their underwear.

As I admire each girl, Miss SoonYee then slip her fingers into my butt crack making me tense up. She giggles: “Now what would you rather sniff for me: each of their panties or what’s in your purse. After that we gotta prep you a bit.” I’m at a loss for words, and then she presses a little harder. I give in to my desires, and I choke out my response quietly: “Th-their panties Miss SoonYee. I want to sniff their panties.” I hang my head in shame as I know I am coming across as a pervert. The thought of smelling each one of their aromas mixed with their respective materials makes my head spin. Miss SoonYee then continues: By the way, would you like Korea skin tone like us? We call it tea-staining. It’s not permanent and you’ll look more like the hot mannequin but it’s up to you. No offence if you prefer being pale.” ~giggle ~giggle

I love the way the mannequins look, as well as all these beautiful women, and I think I want to look just like them. I squirm a little for a couple seconds. In my hesitation, Miss SoonYee again presses her hand a little more into my backside. Blushing, I quietly respond: “I’d love to have a skin tone just like yours Miss SoonYee. Please let me do the tea-staining.” The mixture of the humiliation, the thought of looking like one of those mannequins, and being surrounded by all these beautiful women has me on edge. I want to cum so bad.

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

The dressing room echoes with Asian accented giggles as my girls rub their legs together when you make each of your replies: “Th-their panties Miss SoonYee. I want to sniff their panties. …I’d love to have a skin tone just like yours Miss SoonYee. Please let me do the tea-staining.”

I however coo into your ear: “You could have said ‘neither’ but that guy wouldn’t have selected the Asian Princess line of clothes either. ~hee ~hee Your problem is with your little dickie. If it explodes you’ll lose some interest in us. Our problem is that it will ruin expensive fabric. So spread your legs babe and let ‘doctor’ SoonYee prescribe the medicine.” ~giggle ~giggle

My girls surround you and gently help you spread your legs wide while I get a spray bottle and small stool and sit in front of your engorged phallus:

I take the head of your dick very gently and lift it enough so that I can spray your underside with the cool, clear liquid. I then blow on the wet area until it’s dry before looking up at you with a smile.

That’s when I wrap my fingers around your dick and expertly massage it for a few seconds. My girls giggle at your reaction and play with your ears. You even start humping the air but nothing comes out. That’s when I get up and purse my lips at you:

“There we go; problem solved. See how the spray doesn’t affect your dick in any way except that it doesn’t allow for all those embarrassing emissions. Yup, no sexual release for you today sweetie; you’re welcome.”
    Louise! Come over here, wash her face and apply your lipstick to her; you’re our lippy expert, right? Oh and use what’s in her pink purse for clean up.” ~giggle ~giggle

Still unamused by what’s happening, Louise comes over, opens your purse and leaves it open, removes alcohol wipes and begins to clean your face while we scramble to prepare for the next phase.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Miss Luzette.
     Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

The locker room fills with giggles from the girls, but what Miss SoonYee says next horrifies me: “You could have said ‘neither’ but that guy wouldn’t have selected the Asian Princess line of clothes either. ~hee ~hee Your problem is with your little dickie. If it explodes you’ll lose some interest in us. Our problem is that it will ruin expensive fabric. So spread your legs babe and let ‘doctor’ SoonYee prescribe the medicine.” ~giggle ~giggle

Her use of ‘doctor’ gets me excited thinking about her in a tight nurses uniform. But as the girls surround me and hold me in place, I let out a small whimper. Each girl takes one of my limbs. They gently spread my legs open wide, letting my cock and balls hang in the open. I struggle to get free in fear of what will happen next, but they are stronger than they appear. They keep me firmly in place as Miss SoonYee approaches from the front with a stool a small spray bottle, and sits right in front of my cock. She then gently takes my engorged cock in her soft hands, and lifts it slightly. I watch in terror as she sprays a cool, clear liquid on the underside of it. She blows some air, and within seconds the liquid dries and is absorbed by my skin. It is not some sort of numbing agent, because I still have feeling there.

Miss SoonYee smiles up at me before she wraps her fingers around my cock. She expertly strokes it, waves of pleasure wash over me as I moan, but no precum forms. The girls giggle at my predicament, and play with my ears. I try to hump the air, desperate to cum. I let out another small, quiet whimper as I fail to achieve orgasm and look a little sad. Nothing comes out. Satisfied with the results, Miss SoonYee stands up and purses her lips: “There we go; problem solved. See how the spray doesn’t affect your dick in any way except that it doesn’t allow for all those embarrassing emissions. Yup, no sexual release for you today sweetie; you’re welcome.”
    Louise! Come over here, wash her face and apply your lipstick to her; you’re our lippy expert, right? Oh and use what’s in her pink purse for clean up.” ~giggle ~giggle

Still unamused by what’s happening, Louise comes over, opens my purse and leaves it open. The pink scent fills the space quickly, hitting me with another wave a euphoria. I no longer seemingly care that I cannot achieve orgasm for now. I give a small smile as Louise removes some alcohol wipes and begins to clean my face while the rest of the girls scramble to prepare for the next phase. She removes all the pink powder from my face, as well as the smudged red lipstick. She lets my face dry before applying a couple more coats of her red lipstick to my lips. I make a large ‘O’ for her, just like I had when Monique first applied the lipstick to my lips. I stand patiently with my legs still spread, and cock still engorged waiting for the next phase in Miss SoonYee’s plan.

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

I come back when I see what’s happening and slap Louise on the back of her head: “Did I tell you to keep purse open while you worked? No I didn’t and you know it too. For disrespecting me, take off all clothes; I gonna show her your Special panties. Won’t that be fun?”
    “Don’t worry Jim, you’ll be sniffing sweet-smelling panties soon enough but not our Louise’s. Let’s go girl Jim want to see your tits too.
    Louise’s face is redder than her lips as she carefully removes all of her clothes and stands facing you:

I wave my hand in front of Louise’s face: “Stay focused on Jim, especially his pretty lips, just like yours. You look confused Jim because Louise removed her panties and is totally naked with cunny slit, right? No, Louise wears two panties; watch.”

As I tap an app on my phone, Louise winces a bit as her groin area flashes a darker and darker shade of blue before finally stopping:

“That’s as far as I as a Supervisor can go. A manager can press additional buttons to allow Louis’s balls to descend and even remove his Special panty. That’s why we natural girl like to tease her:”
    “She is a Special girl who hates wearing her special lipstick all the time but who aches at sniffing real girl smell. Put clothes back on Louise: Boys can’t touch Specials without manager approval.”
    “You see, that’s why you won’t sniff Louise’s panty; she has no smell just looks like girl. Are you catching on Jim?” ~giggle ~giggle
    I wait for Louise to finish dressing in front of you before having my girls pull you away from her.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  shychristine.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

Immediately after Louise applies the lipstick on me, Miss SoonYee reappears, smacking Louise on the back of the head, chastising her for leaving the pink purse open. I am still held in place by the four assistants. As punishment for such disobedience, she commands Louise to strip in front of me, revealing her special panties. As Louise starts removing her clothes, Miss SoonYee then turns to me and says: “Don’t worry Jim, you’ll be sniffing sweet-smelling panties soon enough but not our Louise’s. Let’s go girl Jim want to see your tits too.” I blush at the comment, feeling self-conscious and shy. As I try to look away, the two girls holding me by the arm, hold my head in place. I can only watch in horror as Louise strips in front of me.

Louise removes all of her clothes shortly after, and her face is redder than her lips. She has breasts like a woman, and a slit just like a woman. Plus she removed her panties? Where is the special panty Miss SoonYee wanted me to see? I look a bit confused by all of this. Miss SoonYee then waves her hand in front of Louise’s face and remarks: “Stay focused on Jim, especially his pretty lips, just like yours. You look confused Jim because Louise removed her panties and is totally naked with cunny slit, right? No, Louise wears two panties; watch.”

She then pulls out her phone, and taps the screen. Louise winces a bit as her slit disappears, and the area turns a dark blue. I can see her bulge in the panties. I am confused about what just happened. Miss SoonYee then speaks: “That’s as far as I as a Supervisor can go. A manager can press additional buttons to allow Louis’s balls to descend and even remove his Special panty. That’s why we natural girls like to tease her:”

She is really a he? How did she end up like this? Why would he let them do this to him? How did they develop breasts on him? I have so many questions, but I am afraid to say anything.

“She is a Special girl who hates wearing her special lipstick all the time but who aches at sniffing real girl smell. Put clothes back on Louise: Boys can’t touch Specials without manager approval.”

Management approval? What does she mean by that? Who is Louise’s manager, and how much more control do they have over her?

“You see, that’s why you won’t sniff Louise’s panty; she has no smell just looks like a girl. Are you catching on Jim?” ~giggle ~giggle

I am, and the truth horrifies me. I can only nod my head, as I am too afraid to speak. The color drains from my face, and I feel weak. Miss SoonYee taps her phone again, and the panties transform back to their initial state. Louise then quickly dresses, and as soon as she is, Miss SoonYee commands the girls to pull me away. I try to struggle, but they overwhelm me. I don’t know what they are going to do to me, but it may be too late for me to do anything about it.

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

My girls walk you into a tub room where a group of Asian maids giggle and clap at your arrival. There each of my girls remove their panties in front of you, wave them in your face and drop them on the floor in front of you before leaving

Then the Asian maids do the same but remain after which they produce a long tube attached to an enema bag on the wall: “Well you wanted to be brown, like Korea girl, right? We start with inside of course but don’t worry I get to do this personally.”

I take the tube and stick I in your mouth and release the valve a bit so that the cold, soapy water fills your cheeks and wait for you to swallow:

“Good, now tube is lubed with lipstick, I know everything works and your mouth is soapy clean too. Now maids will bend you over and we can begin. You will have fun soon my Asia Princess: You will get to sniff all those wet panties while gaining and losing brown at same time, hai.”

After the maids bend you over the tub I stick the tube in your butt hole and let your rectum fill to the brim. Then as they let you up I add: “Get in cold, dry tub and hold water in or else. I start cleansing and tea staining once everything is in place.” ~giggle

We all watch as you gingerly enter the tub.

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

The four girls walk me to the tub room with Miss SoonYee following behind. As we enter, there are four Asian maids waiting for us. They giggle and clap at my arrival. My cock, still erect, twitches at the sight of the beautiful young maids waiting for me. The four girls walk me over to the tub and the waiting maids. They release their grip of me, and one by one, removes their panties. Each one waves their respective panty in front of my face, giving me a sample of their scent, before dropping it at my feet. The black lacy and red satin panties hit the ground without making much of a sound, but the purple latex and pink pvc panties rustle has they hit. My cock again twitches at the sound the rubber and plastic panties make. It is a few seconds of heaven. The girls then depart to my disappointment.

Next each maid, one by one, lifts their black satin skirt and white apron revealing their black panties with white trim and white ruffles on the butt. Each panty is made from a different material, just like the four girls before (satin, lace, pvc, and latex). Each one slips off their panties. Just like the girls before, waves their panties in front of my face before letting it fall to the floor. Their aroma hits me for only a couple seconds, but I am in heaven for those few short seconds. My cock is still hard, and I remain frustrated. However, unlike the girls before, they do not leave. Instead two take a hold of me, while another one produces an enema nozzle and tube from the nearby wall connected to a large filled enema bag. Miss SoonYee steps in front of me, and giggles: “Well you wanted to be brown, like Korea girl, right? We start with inside of course but don’t worry I get to do this personally.”

She take the nozzle from one of the maids and holds it in front of my mouth ready to insert it. My eyes widen, and I know I don’t want that thing in my mouth. In an act of defiance, I keep my mouth shut and jaw clenched. I struggle to move, but the maids easily overpower me. Miss SoonYee just smiles and giggles at me. I realize that my act of resistance is futile. One of the maids pinches my nose, and within seconds, I am forced to open my mouth to breathe. Two other maids, take a hold of my jaw. Miss SoonYee, slides the nozzle into my mouth, and the maids force my jaw shut and lips around the nozzle. The third maid releases my nose. Miss SoonYee then releases the valve, and cool, soapy water fills my mouth. It is very bitter, as soap should be. Shortly after, my cheeks start expanding, and I am forced to swallow the concoction. She then shuts the valve. I finish swallowing the soapy water, and then she pulls the nozzle from my mouth. The maids release my jaw.

While waving the enema nozzle in front of my face, Miss SoonYee continues: “Good, now tube is lubed with lipstick, I know everything works and your mouth is soapy clean too. Now maids will bend you over and we can begin. You will have fun soon my Asia Princess: You will get to sniff all those wet panties while gaining and losing brown at same time, hai.”

All four maids then turn me around to face the tub. Two of the maids force me to bend over it, dropping my purse next to the pile of panties. The other two maids take a hold of my legs, forcing them wide apart. Miss SoonYee then slides the nozzle up my butthole, and starts the flow. The cold water rushing its way into my body. The two maids bending me over, force me to watch the enema bag empty its contents. I start cramping hard as the enema fills me. Once the bag is empty, the maids let me stand up. My stomach is bloated, filled with the enema. Miss SoonYee then adds: “Get in cold, dry tub and hold water in or else. I start cleansing and tea staining once everything is in place.” ~giggle

She then pulls the nozzle from my aching hole, and I try to hold it in. The maids let me go, and they all watch me as I try to climb into the tub. I hold the sides, as I gingerly lift one leg inside. Trying my hardest to hold it all in. I then lift my second leg, and bring it inside the tub. Thankfully, no water escapes from my sphincter. I then sit inside, the cool porcelain feeling good against my skin. My cramps don’t get much worse, but I really want to let it all go. I stop worrying about what is going to happen next, as I focus on holding in this enema.

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

Once you’re in the tub I push a remote button and a tingly, green, mint-scented liquid starts coming up from Jacuzzi-type vents along the bottom. You’ll also notice that your body is on a grid suspended a few millimeters above the porcelain tub bottom:

I giggle and hold my hand up in a stop signal with one hand and my nose clamped playfully with my other: “This is a super-good cleaner that’s entering the tub. Hold your water until it covers your leg and then I’ll let you release. It’ll dissolve waste and dirt and hair and dead skin and probably blood even if you’ve got butt problems but with no smell thankfully.”
    “OK we’re almost there …..NOW, anytime you want just let her rip and we can get this show on the road.”
    when I see the relaxation on your face, I kick in the Jacuzzi jets as the green cleaner quickly rises up to your neck level.

The room is filled with the smell of peppermint as the maids surround you and insure that your arms remain in the liquid. Even when the liquid stops rising, the flow from the jets keeps it moving around every nook and cranny of your body.

Then I sit next to you and dip a cloth in the liquid and wash your face easily yet thoroughly; the cleanser is that good: “It feels good doesn’t it sissy-boy Jim? ~hee ~hee Seduction works like that. Soon you’ll be as sweet as a Korea girl. No, actually you’ll just look like maybe Korea girl sorta like Louise look like Anglo girl.” ~Giggle! ~Giggle!

The maids fondle their breasts in front of you as I make sure all of your skin is thoroughly cleansed.

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

Shortly after entering the tub, Miss SoonYee presses a couple buttons on a remote one of the maids handed her. A green liquid slowly starts pouring out of the Jacuzzi-style vents along the bottom. It makes my skin tingle. I look down to watch the strange liquid rise, and notice I’m not sitting on the base of the tub, but a grid a few millimeters above. Miss SoonYee then raises her one hand in a stop signal, and clamps her fingers on her nose playfully. She teases me: “This is a super-good cleaner that’s entering the tub. Hold your water until it covers your leg and then I’ll let you release. It’ll dissolve waste and dirt and hair and dead skin and probably blood even if you’ve got butt problems but with no smell thankfully.”

My stomach is cramping bad again, and I continue to try to hold it in. Slowly the liquid rises, and each minute I wait is agony. Just as the water rises to cover my legs, Miss SoonYee gives me the approval: “OK we’re almost there …..NOW, anytime you want just let her rip and we can get this show on the road.” 

I am finally able to relax, and the enema quickly exits me in a moment of relief. As the relief washes over me, Miss SoonYee giggles again, and presses another button. Within seconds, the warm, soothing liquid moves up to my neck. The smell of peppermint fills the room, and I am relaxed. I then realize that she could have done that from the start, and she was torturing me. However, the warm bath I am receiving just feels so good on my skin. The maids surround the tub to ensure my body remains encased in the liquid. Anytime, I try to put my arm on the side of the tub to adjust myself, they just giggle, and push it back in.

After a couple minutes, Miss SoonYee then sits on the side of tub and dips a wash cloth into the liquid. She then proceeds to wash my face, like a mother would to a young child. She giggles again, teasing me: “It feels good doesn’t it sissy-boy Jim? ~hee ~hee Seduction works like that. Soon you’ll be as sweet as a Korea girl. No, actually you’ll just look like maybe Korea girl sorta like Louise look like Anglo girl.” I am left speechless, a sissy-boy? What does she mean by that? I nod in agreement that it does feel good. She gently washes my face with the soft cloth, and I stare into her smiling face.

Once she is done washing my face, she walks away for a moment. The maids continue to surround me, and fondle their breasts. Is it for their pleasure or mine? My cock continues to be erect, despite nothing coming out. The bubbles tingling it and my testicles. It all feels so good. Maybe they did just seduce me to become this. I feel so relaxed, and I don’t think I want to go back. I want to be that Asian princess…

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Sissy Jessica.
     Miss Luzette 
    Participant

With SoonYee gone, the girls giggle and point at you, lifting their skirts and outlining their cunts for you with their fingers as they moan, blow kisses and fan you with their skirts. Then they pull the Anglo shop girl over chanting “Lipstick Louise” ~hee ~hee

They put her on the stool facing you that SoonYee was on and start tickling her/him as she tries to comply while suffering the unwanted fondling:

“Hi again there, Jim: You’ve been seduced alright but you know what happens after that; you get fuck…” She gets the back of her head smacked by a maid so she smiles sweetly and coats her lips with her lipstick before shakily holding your chin with her free hand:

“I forgot to freshen up my lipstick before speaking. Hold still while I paint your lips up again. Lipstick is a sissy’s best friend, they keep telling us. I’ve never seen a tea staining but the lipstick may prevent the stain from penetrating your lips.”
    “Then I’m guessing you’ll have pale white lips after you’re done so you’ll always appear to be wearing some shade of lip color. See how you’ll almost be like SoonYee and the other cunts but not quite.”

The maids tickle and pinch Louise until she’s painted your lips to look just like hers. They show you a mirror to confirm the look before squeezing Louise all over and tonguing her cheeks as she remains meek as they pull her away.

Then the tub drains completely with the maids signaling you not to move. What you can see in the monitor at the foot of the tub is your naked, hairless, white skinned body highlighted by your cherry red lips.

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

After completing her inspection of me, Miss SoonYee gets up and leaves me in the tub. The maids continue to giggle and tease me. They raise their skirts, outlining their cunts, blowing me kisses, and fanning me with their skirts to blow their scent at me. Then they call for Louise. They pull up the same stool Miss SoonYee had used earlier, and have Louise sit on it. The maids then turn their attention on her, fondling and tickling her.

She begins to warn me: “Hi again there, Jim: You’ve been seduced alright but you know what happens after that; you get fuck…” Before she can finish her sentence, one of the maids smack her on the back the head. She then smiles and coats her lips with the red lipstick. She reaches over a shakily grips my chin with her free hand.

“I forgot to freshen up my lipstick before speaking. Hold still while I paint your lips up again. Lipstick is a sissy’s best friend, they keep telling us. I’ve never seen a tea staining but the lipstick may prevent the stain from penetrating your lips.”
    I make a wide ‘O’ shape with my lips and allow Louise to apply three more coats of the red lipstick. While she is applying the lipstick she continues: “Then I’m guessing you’ll have pale white lips after you’re done so you’ll always appear to be wearing some shade of lip color. See how you’ll almost be like SoonYee and the other cunts but not quite.” While Louise talks, the other maids continue with their unwanted fondling, squeezing, and tonguing.

When Louise finishes, the maids show me a mirror of my perfectly painted red lips, just like Louise’s. When they are satisfied with her work, they pull her and the stool away. One of the maids drains the tub, and warns me not to get out until instructed. When all the liquid drains, I see myself in the monitor at the foot of the tub. My white skin, hairless and flawless, with my red lips. I feel a bit cold with the warm liquid leaving my body in the cool room, perking my nipples up. Despite this, my cock is still engorged. The ‘red’ chemical slightly brings me back to reality. I can’t believe I allowed them to do this. I know there is no escape for me now. From Louise’s warning it sounds like the tea-staining will make my transformation into their submissive sissy complete.

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

I return, giggling as usual to see you sitting with a big old boner frustrating you in front our Asian cuties. I look you over as I touch up my natural shade lipstick in front of you:

“I hear Louise has filled you with awful thoughts about how you’ll be treated by us genuine girls, we gigis as the sissies call us behind our back. Well most of it is true of course but you wouldn’t be sitting there with your cherry red lips and your dick exposed and all if the shoe didn’t fit, now would you?” ~giggle ~giggle
    “Sexual humiliation is one of the perks of the job alright and me being Supervisor means it can apply to staff gigis too; wanna see?”
    I snap a few phrases in Korean to the maids and after the shock wears off their faces, they strip naked in front of you.

With your eyes glued on their bodies, I start filling the tub with the tea staining solution:

This liquid is very warm and gets hotter as it fills the tub up to your neck again. That’s when two of my girls soak a gauze in the hot liquid and wrap your face and neck with it. It stings like a hot towel with alcohol in it for a bit until it is fastened with clamps behind your head.

“Keep your eyes closed as much as possible sugar-plum; it won’t damage them but it will sting a bit. Louise is right that her lippy won’t let the tea stain through initially but the stain will eventually dissolve the lipstick after which we’ll remove the gauze.”
    “New girls get to wear pretty pink lipstick and lots of it until they know their place. Feel free to talk as I start the circulation again. Getting the skin tone just right is a bit off an art which is why I’m using the maids as comparison. No chance for the Beyoncé look now though; you’ll look like pretty Asian for a long while very soon.” ~giggle ~giggle

You can hear the maids squeal immediately but you can only see through the gauze after a while. That’s when you see that I’ve made Louise wipe them all down with alcohol just on her fingers. She’s gonna have to wash my panties next. ~hee ~hee

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

Shortly after Louise finished repainted my lips, Miss SoonYee approaches me giggling. She touches up her lipstick in front of me. My engorged cock pulses again in frustration watching her. She giggles: “I hear Louise has filled you with awful thoughts about how you’ll be treated by us genuine girls, we gigis as the sissies call us behind our back. Well most of it is true of course but you wouldn’t be sitting there with your cherry red lips and your dick exposed and all if the shoe didn’t fit, now would you?” ~giggle ~giggle
    She is right, I suppose. If I wasn’t enjoying this, my cock wouldn’t be so engorged. I could have left anytime before, but I didn’t. I almost feel comforted by her words though as she continues: “Sexual humiliation is one of the perks of the job alright and me being Supervisor means it can apply to staff gigis too; wanna see?”

I nod, speechless, to see what she means. She snaps a couple Korean phrases, and the maids give a shocked expression. After a couple seconds, their expression wears off and they strip down naked in front of me. My eyes are glued to them, distracted by the show they are putting on. While I am distracted by the maids, Miss SoonYee taps her phone a couple times. The tub starts filling with a brown liquid; what I assume to be the tea-staining solution. The liquid gets warmer as it fills up to my neck. It burns a little on my fresh scrubbed skin. Two of the naked maids approach the tub with gauze, and soak it for a couple seconds in the tub before applying them to my face and neck.

As the girls are applying the gauze, Miss SoonYee turns to me and says: “Keep your eyes closed as much as possible sugar-plum; it won’t damage them but it will sting a bit. Louise is right that her lippy won’t let the tea stain through initially but the stain will eventually dissolve the lipstick after which we’ll remove the gauze.”
    I blush a little as she calls me “Sugar-plum.” It’s like what a mother would say to her child. Just as the girls apply the gauze over my eyes, I close them. And nod along to the description Miss SoonYee provides. The gauze is then fastened behind my head. She continues: “New girls get to wear pretty pink lipstick and lots of it until they know their place. Feel free to talk as I start the circulation again. Getting the skin tone just right is a bit off an art which is why I’m using the maids as comparison. No chance for the Beyoncé look now though; you’ll look like pretty Asian for a long while very soon.” ~giggle ~giggle

As the jets are turned on, I speak for the first time since my cock was sprayed, in an almost quiet tone: “Miss SoonYee, how long will the tea-staining procedure take? And how long does this skin color last? What happens when I become pale again? What is going to happen next after the tea-staining?” I am filled with so many questions. I hope she doesn’t get annoyed with them though, and punish me. I then hear the maids squealing. I cannot look at first as the gauze is still wet with the stain. When it finally dries, I peek through it to barely see Louise applying alcohol to the maids’ skin with her fingers. I also see Miss SoonYee giggle. I close my eyes again and try to enjoy this procedure.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Sissy Jessica.
     Miss Luzette 
    Participant

“Miss SoonYee, how long will the tea-staining procedure take? And how long does this skin color last? What happens when I become pale again? What is going to happen next after the tea-staining?”

“The procedure will take as long as I wish, sweetie. I am giving you the extra joy of looking like an Asian and all but you’ll still be a sissy like Louise and do whatever we vaginally allowed superiors tell you to, hai. Frankly, it won’t be long; you’re browning up nicely.” ~giggle ~giggle
    “I don’t do this every day you know so how long it last can vary sissy to sissy. Another bath or gauze wash once or twice a year should do; that’ll be up to your manager. When you become pale again, you’ll become just another boring, European sissy guy like Louise. You don’t want that, huh.”
    What’s gonna happen after procedure is what happen to Louise; we gonna make you look like girl and act like girl without really being girl here. Maybe we make you share bed with Louise just for fun. For now, you must taste our girl power once again but surely not for last time, hai.”

I bring over a naked maid, reach down and pull a ring out of her cunt which is attached to adult sized baby pacifier. After my girls remove your head gauze, I stick the bulb in your mouth and pump it up. It’s filled with the maid’s natural girl juices which spurt onto your throat whenever your tongue touches it.

We all giggle at your reaction; all except Louise of course.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Miss Luzette.
     Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

I nod along as Miss SoonYee answers all my questions. Thankfully the gauze is able to hide my shock and horror as she reveals the company’s plan for me. She concludes her answering with: “For now, you must taste our girl power once again but surely not for last time, hai.” I have little time to ponder what she actually means.

Shortly after, she walks away and brings three of the maids over with her. Two of maids start removing the gauze from my face. Immediately after they remove the gauze from my eyes, Miss SoonYee reaches down and pulls a ring from the third maid’s cunt. What comes out surprises me. Is that a pacifier? It’s way too big to be one of those though. Maybe it’s an attempt to keep me from asking any more questions, but I can’t really be sure.

Miss SoonYee sits on the edge of the tub, and waves it under my nose while firmly holding my chin with her free hand. It smells sweet like the maid it belonged to. I try to refuse accepting it, and like before Miss SoonYee giggles at my futile attempt at resistance. The other two maids surrounding me help help her again as they plug my nose until I am forced to breathe through my mouth. Miss SoonYee then forces the bulb into my mouth, and starts pressing the button on the front, inflating the bulb in my mouth.

The bulb fills my mouth, preventing me from spitting it out. Besides the size the other thing I notice first is that it tastes sweet. The bulb is filled with something. It’s the juices from that maid! Every time my tongue even touches the bulb, more of the sweet juice gushes into my mouth. I try to resist, but without realizing it, I start sucking on the pacifier like a baby or toddler would. I blush at this new level of embarrassment, my face turning red as it darkens slightly from the tea staining. The taste of the girl leaves me with such desire to pleasure each one of the maids though. I find myself wanting to submit myself to them all more and more.

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

I play with binkie ring and giggle at your reaction: “I think you brown enough to pass as good Korea girl or at least good Korean; now we have to concentrate on the girl part.”

The brown liquid slowly drains out of the tub to be replaced with a cold, clear, aloe-based fluid which coats every part of your skin, completing the color and adding a soft, satin sheen like real girl. When the tub finally drains of all fluid, I clamp the end of a girl lead to your pacifier and begin to lightly pull:

“Let me help you out of tub; my girls will help too once their panties back on. Louise: Get down on your knees and blow air around Jim’s not-so-private parts to be sure they’re dry. No touching with lips or tongue Louise though I know you want to.” ~giggle ~giggle

My girls lift your dick and spread your cheeks so that the thoroughly humiliated Louise can breathe unnecessarily into all your parts. Finally I push the back of Louise’s head into your crotch and let my girls squeal in delight before I lead you into the next room:

I place my end of the leash on a ceiling hook and let you look around: “You can talk with the baby teat in your mouth you know. If you run out of girl juice, I have other girls and other dummies.” ~hee ~hee
    Look around and take in the pretty smells of talcum powder and little girl makeup. All we real girls lived in a room like this once and now you should. Don’t worry, you’ll be a sweet, Korea girl in no time, won’t she Louise!

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

Miss SoonYee plays with the binkie ring, teasing me and making me feel like a little girl. Even though my face is red with shame and embarrassment, my cock remains stiff, showing that I really like being treated this way. The pacifier helps soothe me, as I continue to suck on it. While giggling, Miss SoonYee then says: “I think you brown enough to pass as good Korea girl or at least good Korean; now we have to concentrate on the girl part.”

She pulls out her phone, and taps the screen a couple times. The brown liquid quickly drains from the tub, and is replaced by a cold, clear aloe-based liquid. I feel it enter all of my orifices. Miss SoonYee is then handed another soft cloth, as she dips it in the liquid and rubs it gently against my face. As I close my eyes, I hear the maids giggling around me. When she finishes, I look back in the monitor, and my face is a shade or two darker and has a satin sheen to it. She hands the cloth to one of the maids, to be disposed, and taps her phone screen again. As the tub drains, she attaches a pink leash to the pacifier ring. She then says: “Let me help you out of tub; my girls will help too once their panties back on. Louise: Get down on your knees and blow air around Jim’s not-so-private parts to be sure they’re dry. No touching with lips or tongue Louise though I know you want to.” ~giggle ~giggle

She stands and gives the leash a gentle tug. I raise my arms to the sides of the tub, and push myself up. As I push myself up, I look down to see the rest of my body hairless, slightly darker, and silky smooth. Even my groin, cock, and balls look softer and smoother. Surprisingly, I do not feel ‘wet,’ as in that I don’t need to be wrapped in a towel and dried off. As I gingerly climb out of the tub, the maids retrieve their panties and slide them back on. I whimper and groan with disappointment watching them slide their respective panties up their smooth legs. Then the girls each take one of my limbs and pull me apart gently, exposing all my private parts.

Louise moves in front of me, and then gets down on her knees. She starts expertly blowing on my cock and balls. Her warm breath feels so good. I let out a muffled moan behind the pacifier, and the maids giggle not only at Louise’s embarrassment, but mine too. Louise moves between my legs, and then blows on my tight asshole. It feels so good. As she finishes “drying” my private bits, Miss SoonYee then pushes her head into my crotch, forcing her lips to my balls, leaving a pair of red lips on them. Miss SoonYee dismisses Louise from her current “drying” duties, and has her pick up and carry my pink purse.

Miss SoonYee, pulling me along with the leash, aided by the maids pushing me, directs me to an adjoining room. The maids squeal in glee as we enter. The room looks like a little girl’s room, complete with pink furniture and bedding. She leads me to the center of the room, and attaches her end of the leash to a hook in the ceiling. The maids let me go, and stand in the doorway. I am ‘free’ to walk around a little. As I look around slightly puzzled as to where I am now, Miss SoonYee says: “You can talk with the baby teat in your mouth you know. If you run out of girl juice, I have other girls and other dummies.” ~hee ~hee I notice that the sweet taste has run out, and now only tastes of the rubber of the bulb. I inform her with the pacifier still in: “M-Miss SoonYee, this pacifier has run out of juice. May I have another one?”

I walk around the room, looking at the contents. I am slightly confused about why I was brought here. Is this my new room? Why would I be staying here? I’m not a little girl, I’m supposed to be an adult woman, I mean man. Miss SoonYee continues: “Look around and take in the pretty smells of talcum powder and little girl makeup. All we real girls lived in a room like this once and now you should. Don’t worry, you’ll be a sweet, Korea girl in no time, won’t she Louise!The talcum scent in the air is laced with ‘pink’, as is the little girl makeup they will be using on me. I take a deep breath, and am more relaxed, ready and willing to accept my new role as a little girl. My cock remains hard. I ask innocently: “Is this really my room? Why am I staying here?”

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Sissy Jessica.
     Miss Luzette 
    Participant

I begin to giggle as you whine: “M-Miss SoonYee, this pacifier has run out of juice. May I have another one? … “Is this really my room? Why am I staying here?”

But my smile disappears when I hear a half dozen bare feet stamp in unison outside our door. My eyes bulge out as the door is suddenly swung open and more than a few quite serious looking Korean girls literally march in.

I deflate your binkie immediately and remove it from your mouth just in time for a well-known elegant woman to intrude in front of this formation. I immediately curtsey and keep my eyes on the floor as she approaches us:

“So it’s MISS SoonYee now is it girl? That’s what this Halfling called you, yes? In any event Jim let me introduce myself: I am called Nooky for convenience. I am Doyenne of The Korea Society with a consulate here at Melandren.”
    “I have been following your repartee with this shop girl and am gratified that you wish become one of us in as much as you are able. I do not consider cultural appropriation to be an insult but a compliment. I could have you transferred to Seoul or even Pyongyang if you would like; that’s where my girls here came from.”

She plays with your limp genitals using her fan before turning to me: “We would have to do something with these irrelevant bits of his though wouldn’t we SoonYee? And by ‘we’ I mean of course ‘you’. Would you have a problem with that, Jim?”

Nooky folds her fan and taps on her device and I remain motionless as she waits for your response.

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

Before Miss SoonYee could answer my questions, her smiles disappears as I hear the sound of bare feet marching on the ground just outside the door. Suddenly, the door bursts open as a few serious Korean women march in. My cock quickly deflates for the first time since coming to Melandren in fear of what is happening. Miss SoonYee quickly deflates the pacifier and removes it from my mouth, putting it in her pocket. Shortly after the women fill the room, another elegant Korean woman enters, and Miss SoonYee curtsies for her. This other woman must be a ‘manager’ as Miss SoonYee had eluded to earlier.

She introduces herself as Nooky, the Doyenne of the Korea Society. She says she isn’t offended by my desire to look Korean, but finds it a compliment. She could even have me transferred to Seoul or Pyongyang. I listen intently to every word she says, mostly for fear of reprisal if I don’t. She then walks over to me, and uses her fan to play with my limp bits. She turns to SoonYee and says: “We would have to do something with these irrelevant bits of his though wouldn’t we SoonYee? And by ‘we’ I mean of course ‘you’. Would you have a problem with that, Jim?”

I first look over at Miss SoonYee for any help, but she remains motionless with her eyes glued to the floor. I must up any courage I have left to speak: “I-It’s a pleasure to meet you Miss Nooky. If possible, I would like to stay here at Melandren. A-As far as my bits are concerned, I am rather fond of them and wouldn’t want anything permanent to be done to them.” My heart is beating a million times a minute, as I try to take deep breaths. I am frightened. Tears start welling in my eyes as my mind starts overthinking what may happen to me. I am really scared of being transferred to North Korea, I really don’t want that. Then my mind flashes to being castrated, and that frightens me just as much. I can’t run either, partly due to the leash attaching me to the ceiling of the room, and the several strong Korean girls standing in front of me, blocking the door. For the first time, I am truly frightened of what they might have planned for me.

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

Since the leash was connected to the binkie and SoonYee has removed and pocketed the binkie, you are no longer tethered. I do place my closed fan under your chin after you respond:

“I-It’s a pleasure to meet you Miss Nooky. If possible, I would like to stay here at Melandren. A-As far as my bits are concerned, I am rather fond of them and wouldn’t want anything permanent to be done to them.”

“Now first of all Jim, that does not sound like a Korean answer at all. We think more along the lines: ‘Ask not what Korea can do for you’ and so forth. Also recognize that being either here or with us, your choices are severely limited.”
    “But on a more pleasant note, you asked two things of the Korean shop girl here before I arrived: You wished to taste more, presumably Korea pussy yes and you complained, whined actually, about being made to stay in this juvenile girl’s bedroom.”

I walk down the line of my guards, squeezing a breast here and pulling down a panty there. Then I stick two fingers deep inside one of my girl’s cunt before withdrawing it and waving those fingers under your nose:

“Lick my fingers off halfling and don’t touch me with your hands either. The Korea Society Consulate has more pussy per square meter than even Melandren if that’s your keen interest and the bedrooms there are very adult indeed; some would say kinky although I prefer the term professional.”
    “But it is too soon for us to make decisions about you. I was just passing through and thought I’d drop by. Enjoy your play with the shop girl for now but I may be back once you are fully prepared.”
      I hold your chin and gently kiss your cheek before stepping back.

My guards suddenly stomp their right feet in unison once again and moves between us; two rows of three. The door opens, they change their formation to three rows of two and leave the room, the last two marching backwards, always facing you and closing the door behind them. The tension finally breaks and SoonYee starts to breathe normally.

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

To answer my questions, Miss Nooky places her closed fan under my chin and responds: “Now first of all Jim, that does not sound like a Korean answer at all. We think more along the lines: ‘Ask not what Korea can do for you’ and so forth. Also recognize that being either here or with us, your choices are severely limited.”
    What choices is she talking about? I wonder this to myself. She continues: “But on a more pleasant note, you asked two things of the Korean shop girl here before I arrived: You wished to taste more, presumably Korea pussy yes and you complained, whined actually, about being made to stay in this juvenile girl’s bedroom.” She wasn’t wrong about the pussy, but did my question about the room come off as a whine? It certainly wasn’t meant that way, I just wanted to know that I heard correctly. However, not wanting to talk back, I just nod along before finally responding: “Yes Miss Nooky.”

I watch her walk down the line of guards, using them as she saw fit. She finally picks one, and pulls down her panties before sliding two of her fingers into her cunt. She slides her fingers out, and pulls the panties back up. She walks back over in front of me, and waves her fingers in front of my face giving me a smell. The woman’s sweet aroma wafts into my nostrils. She then commands: “Lick my fingers off halfling and don’t touch me with your hands either. The Korea Society Consulate has more pussy per square meter than even Melandren if that’s your keen interest and the bedrooms there are very adult indeed; some would say kinky although I prefer the term professional.” I lean in, and lick her fingers. Only my tongue touches her fingers. I lick up the sweet nectar coating her fingers as she talks about the Korea Society Consulate. She continues as I finish cleaning her fingers: “But it is too soon for us to make decisions about you. I was just passing through and thought I’d drop by. Enjoy your play with the shop girl for now but I may be back once you are fully prepared.”

I stand straight up, and can only muster a “Yes Miss Nooky.” She then grips my chin between her fingers, and plants a gentle kiss on my cheek. She lets go, and both her and the guards leave. The last ones close the door behind them. Once we hear the footsteps disappear I hear Miss SoonYee breathe a sigh of relief. I turn to her, wide eyed, and ask: “What the hell just happened? What was that all about?” The tension starts to lift, and I am left to wonder what the hell is going on.

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

“What the hell just happened? What was that all about?”

As you casually ask about Nooky, a maid brings me a cold, wet towel to place on my face to recover. As I return to some normalcy, I notice that Louise is beaming in ill-concealed glee. Ignoring her for the moment I softly and quite seriously say:

“Nooky’s words weren’t for you; they were for me. She’s saying I’m guessing that if I keep treating you like a sister because you like being a Korean girl, she could arrange for both of us to be stuck in a container ship heading for Asia with a snap of her fingers.”
    “Louise on the other hand is so Anglo as not to be a concern to Nooky in fact Louise gets along with managers like Miss Luzette even; god knows how. Nooky is telling me forget what effing Jim wants; do what you’ve been told. Got it!”
    “First thing Jim is for you to pick a pretty name for yourself. If not, our on-site veterinarian will choose it for you after she neuters you; just saying. And do you remember Louise’s panty? Either way, Louise; get one for me and wipe that smirk off your face; Nooky’s gone now.”

Louise curtseys to me before she walks to the bureau to get the Special’s Panty. The curtsey was a mock of my over-reaction to Nooky. Since Nooky is not a Melandren Manager it wasn’t necessary and Anglo-Special Louise didn’t budge and she’s smug about it too. Stay focused SoonYee.

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

I watch as a maid brings Miss SoonYee a cold towelette. She pats her face with it, and soon returns to some semblance of her normal, giggly self. She starts to explain the situation to my horror: “Nooky’s words weren’t for you; they were for me. She’s saying I’m guessing that if I keep treating you like a sister because you like being a Korean girl, she could arrange for both of us to be stuck in a container ship heading for Asia with a snap of her fingers.”
    What the hell? How is that even possible? I suppose I better not act out of line again.
    “Louise on the other hand is so Anglo as not to be a concern to Nooky in fact Louise gets along with managers like Miss Luzette even; god knows how. Nooky is telling me forget what effing Jim wants; do what you’ve been told. Got it!”
    I nod in silent agreement, afraid to say anything else to get me in and Miss SoonYee in further trouble.
    “First thing Jim is for you to pick a pretty name for yourself. If not, our on-site veterinarian will choose it for you after she neuters you; just saying. And do you remember Louise’s panty? Either way, Louise; get one for me and wipe that smirk off your face; Nooky’s gone now.”

I think for a minute as my face turns red at the thought of having a girlie name. While I think about the name, Louise curtsies to Miss SoonYee, in a somewhat mocking manner, and goes to the bureau to retrieve the special panty in my size. As she returns with it, I finally come to a decision, and sputter out: “We-Well Miss SoonYee, I have always had fondness for a name like Jennifer or Jessica (or Jessie).” Louise then hands me the panties, and I accept with a slight hesitation. As I take the panty, I notice it’s weight is just like normal panties, it doesn’t weigh a thing. It’s satin and smooth too. I gingerly step into the panty, sliding them up my legs. I make sure to smooth everything out, so that my cock is properly covered as well as my ass, no riding or bunching anywhere. I look down and see my cock bulge in my panties as it starts to spring back to life again. I take a deep nervous breath as I know the inevitable is about to happen.

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

When you take the panty from Louise and put it on yourself my mouth drops open. Then I regain my composure and begin my giggling which tends to annoy and humiliate the sissies. Then I wipe my hand over Louise’s mouth, smearing her lipstick and wipe my smeared hand over your bare chest:

“I told you to wipe that smirk off your face Louise and why did you allow this sissy to take the panty I asked you to give me? Now fix up your lipstick super-perfect for me: I want a picture to show Juanita. My girls will help you I’m sure.”

The red and redder faced Louise nods and begins the hated procedure while my girls stick their hands in her handbag and otherwise play with her. Meanwhile I go over to you, pull your panties down to your knees and fondle your junk more roughly than needed:

“If girl, real girl that is, tell you to put on panty, then you put on panty but if she doesn’t, you don’t. Like Nooky says: We make the rules; you obey the rules because we got the smell and you don’t. Also because you put on panty wrong; it has sleeve for your useless dick part. Now let me do my job.”

I slowly slide the panty up, sticking your dick into the right place and spanking your arse cheek hard to make my point. Then I position you in front of a full length mirror:

“Now put your hands on your head and spread your legs wide. First I’m going to check to be sure that the panty can match your sweet, Korea color. How you doing Louise: Lips nice and kissable sugar-plum!”

My girls stop and giggle at you before returning to help our Louise.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Miss Luzette.
     Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

Despite Miss SoonYee’s command, Louise had handed me the panties, and was then reprimanded for it. Miss SoonYee wiped her hand over Louise’s mouth, smudging her lipstick all over. She then approaches me, and starts wiping it off on my chest while chastising Louise: “I told you to wipe that smirk off your face Louise and why did you allow this sissy to take the panty I asked you to give me? Now fix up your lipstick super-perfect for me: I want a picture to show Juanita. My girls will help you I’m sure.” I see the maids surround Louise, and begin harassing her again.

My attention then quickly turns back to Miss SoonYee as she pulls the panties back down to my knees. She then begins to chastise me: “If girl, real girl that is, tell you to put on panty, then you put on panty but if she doesn’t, you don’t. Like Nooky says: We make the rules; you obey the rules because we got the smell and you don’t. Also because you put on panty wrong; it has sleeve for your useless dick part. Now let me do my job.” I blush at my mistake, and hope I am not punished too harshly for the infraction. She then slowly slides the panties back up my leg, and starts roughly handling my erect cock and balls which is a little painful. Before she continues, she gives my ass a few hard swats. Each swat stings more than the one previous. I yelp at each contact, tears start to well up in each eye, but I otherwise try to hold it together.

Miss SoonYee then takes my cock in her hand, and slides it into a sheath in the panties. She finishes sliding the panties up fully, and smooths it out. My bulge is still visible, but the panties fully cover everything, and even hides my now reddened ass. When she is content with her work, Miss SoonYee then commands: “Now put your hands on your head and spread your legs wide. First I’m going to check to be sure that the panty can match your sweet, Korea color. How you doing Louise: Lips nice and kissable sugar-plum!” The maids stop what they are doing to watch me and giggle. I do as I am commanded, and spread my legs slightly beyond shoulder width, and hold my arms over my head. I blush with embarrassment, and prepare for the inevitable. The maids stop their giggling at me, and then return their attention to Louise.

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

I have my girls bring Louise over and face you as I call up my app and speak to you: “You know that our Louise, when he was still Louis, hated to put on lipstick; she even refused to wear it when he started to work with Juanita and us. So what Louise hates, we make her do just to bust her balls. Being girl around here can be so much fun. Let’s see how you are doing shop girl.

When Louise purses her lips at me, I signal for a girl to touch her lips, smearing it just a bit: “You almost had it Louise: Now wipe off and try again in front of our newest Special Panty wearer.” ~hee ~hee

I tap my app and the color of your panty flashes until it matches your skin tone. All of us, except Louise, giggle at your reaction: “You know what’s coming next, sissy Jim, don’t you? I want one girl to hold each of Jim’s hands as he has his first sissy ‘period’, hai!”
    “By the time the panty is fully engaged, I want you to give me the girly name you want to use here. Meanwhile watch Louise paint her face again and maybe again too. You will need to learn those skills too unless you prefer staying with Nooky.”

I tap the app again. We all squeal as the panty pushes your junk up inside you painfully and give you the image of a girl slit and all after about 5 minutes. Our own panties are more than damp my now for sure.

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

Miss SoonYee has her maids bring Louise over to me. She brings out her phone, and starts tapping the screen: “You know that our Louise, when he was still Louis, hated to put on lipstick; she even refused to wear it when he started to work with Juanita and us. So what Louise hates, we make her do just to bust her balls. Being girl around here can be so much fun. Let’s see how you are doing shop girl.”

I watch as Louise purses her lips at Miss SoonYee, and then one of the girls runs her finger over Louise’s upper lip to smudge the lipstick. Further teasing Louise: “You almost had it Louise: Now wipe off and try again in front of our newest Special Panty wearer.” ~hee ~hee Louise grabs a cloth from her pocket, and wipes her lips clean. I hear a tap, as Miss SoonYee taps her phone screen again. I look down and watch as the panties start to change colors from dark blue to my new skin color. I am shocked that the panty appears to have disappeared, no sign of the band. I run my hands over it to feel, it’s now smooth down there, like a doll. It still feels like fabric though. The girls start giggling at me again, while I can still feel my bulge.

Miss SoonYee then breaks her giggle fit, and tells me: “You know what’s coming next, sissy Jim, don’t you? I want one girl to hold each of Jim’s hands as he has his first sissy ‘period’, hai!” Upon her signal, two of the maids move to either side of me, and takes my hands, holding me. Their satin covered breasts push into me, as they hold me giggling. Giving an evil grin Miss SoonYee then says: “By the time the panty is fully engaged, I want you to give me the girly name you want to use here. Meanwhile watch Louise paint her face again and maybe again too. You will need to learn those skills too unless you prefer staying with Nooky.”

Before I can say anything, she taps her phone again. I feel a strange sensation around my groin as the panty starts shifting my male bits. It isn’t unpleasant at first, but it is definitely something I haven’t felt before. I first feel my balls being manipulated, and slowly pushed up inside me. While this is happening, I sputter: “M-Miss SoonYee, I would like to be called Jessica or Jessie if I am to be treated like a little girl.” After the first couple minutes, the pain begins. My cock is being manipulated in ways I have never experienced.

I squeeze each girls hands as the pain shoots through me, it starts making me sick to my stomach. I start taking deep breaths, almost panting trying to get through the pain. I try to take my mind off of it by watching Louise apply her lipstick. I watch, trying to learn how she expertly applies it, knowing I need to learn how. I don’t want to be assigned to Nooky. After what feels like an hour, the pain starts to subside. Louise finishes applying her lipstick, and puts the tube away. I feel an opening form at the base of my groin, like a slit. I also feel the panty mold to my ass, giving way to my asshole. I’m sure I look like a girl down there now. I look down, and no longer see my bulge, it’s flat. The girls holding me, make me feel their damp panties. They giggle as they do so, teasing me. The other two behind Miss SoonYee show me their plastic & rubber panties. They make me realize that I am getting them off on my transformation.

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

When your ordeal is complete, I have my girls sit you down on a stool while still holding your hands out and call Louise over to stand in front of you: “Were you following the new girl’s ‘puberty’, Louise. Welcome her here and use ‘the phrase’.”

My girls make her squat down to look at you face to face before saying: “Welcome to Melandren and Kors, Jessie: I’m a girl just like you and remember … Lipstick is your very best friend!” After making her say that phrase again with a more girlish tone, I make her stand up while my girls drop her panties so that you see her slit:

“Look, don’t touch but sniff Louise’s snatch. You don’t smell anything do you? OK pull your panties up Louise and step away. Now I want each of my girls to do the same and for you, Jessie so give each a big sniff to see the difference.”

Six maids giggle as they finger themselves in front of your face, drop their panties and let you sniff before leaving their panties on the floor in front of you as they step away. I’m watching to see how sensitive you are to the aroma. With most guys it’s like having their nuts in a vise but to others not so much.

Finally I squat down in front of you: “It smells pretty ripe now doesn’t it Jessie; how you feeling? Would you like to wear one of their panties on your head maybe with the gusset, the part over our cunts, stretched over your nose? Some guys do; just let me know?”

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

As the pain subsides, the maids pull me over to a stool and force me to sit on it while still holding onto my hands. As soon as I am seated, Miss SoonYee then calls for Louise: “Were you following the new girl’s ‘puberty’, Louise. Welcome her here and use ‘the phrase’.”

Two other maids drag Louise in front of me, and makes her squat down so that we are face to face. With a forced smile she says: “Welcome to Melandren and Kors, Jessie: I’m a girl just like you and remember … Lipstick is your very best friend!Miss SoonYee then commands Louise to say it again, but more girly. Louise complies and repeats the previous sentences to me. She then commands Louise to rise, and the maids help her up. They then slide her panties down at Miss SoonYee’s command: “Look, don’t touch but sniff Louise’s snatch.” The maids force me forward a little, still holding my hands to their damp panties. I sniff, but don’t smell anything. Miss SoonYee then says while giggling: “You don’t smell anything do you? OK pull your panties up Louise and step away. Now I want each of my girls to do the same and for you, Jessie so give each a big sniff to see the difference.” Louise quickly pulls up her panties embarrassed, and sinks away.

One by one, each maid makes her way to me. Each one pulls down her panties, letting them fall to the floor. Each one then fingers herself only inches from my face, letting me get a whiff of their sweet scent. Each one also waves her fingers in front of my nose. I feel moisture in my new slit as each one teases me with her girly scent. I feel a tightness down there too, and getting more horny as each one passes. The maids trade off holding my hands, preventing me from rubbing my new slit. While each girl gives me a sample of their scent the others giggle in the background. After all the girls presented themselves to me, Miss SoonYee steps forward and squats in front of me: “It smells pretty ripe now doesn’t it Jessie; how you feeling? Would you like to wear one of their panties on your head maybe with the gusset, the part over our cunts, stretched over your nose? Some guys do; just let me know?”

I nod in agreement as she talks. I respond with: “I am feeling wet Miss SoonYee; this has made me hornier and frustrated. I want to sniff their panties more, especially the rubber and plastic ones, but don’t want to wear them on my head.” I feel embarrassed to admit that to her, but I am so horny and frustrated by all this. I also feel helpless as the maids easily overpower me, keeping my hands held tight against their soft uniforms. It feels like the spray has worn off too. I watch intently to see what happens next.

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

I laughed out loud when you whined:“I am feeling wet Miss SoonYee; this has made me hornier and frustrated. I want to sniff their panties more, especially the rubber and plastic ones, but don’t want to wear them on my head.”

“I like your choice of words Jessica because it means that you’re starting to talk like a girl. But you can’t feel wet because although the panty gives you the appearance of an attractive cunt, you can’t lube or make the smell.” ~hee ~hee
    “What you’re saying is that you’re feeling hot and bothered and that’s really good to know. Louise-y dear: Get Jessica here some cold water please! So you got a rubber/latex thing in your head huh? ~giggle ~giggle Don’t tell Nooky that or she’ll have you in a Bangkok whore house in no time.”

Louise brings me over a large tumbler of iced water which I sip. “Wow, this is icy cold but of course it’s for you to feel wet while cooling you off sexually. I got just the thing: Spread her, girls!

I pour the iced water into the douche bag and shake it up to make the ice more effective. Then I shove the tip into your faux cunt and squeeze into your super-sensitive, dick underside which resides just inside the panty. Then I go behind you, ram the tube up your butt and fill your rectum with the rest.

“You must be cramping something awful by now but you’re also wet and not aroused either. Now go to the toilet, expel your water, clean yourself up and clean out the douche bag while you’re at it. Louise will join you to be sure you comply.”
    “I got calls to make: Being a girl and in charge isn’t all shoving ice water up sissies’ asses you know.” ~giggle!

I tend to my device as you and Louise enter the bathroom.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 116 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar