It started with an interview

This topic contains 115 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sissy Jessica 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
     Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

Jim walked into the giant lobby of The Corporation. He is an up and coming investigative journalist, who heard a rumor of unwilling men being turned into women. Thinking it will be his big break, he looks to write a story exposing the huge company for what they do.

Jim being as busy as he was, had little time for family and friends. Not wanting a colleague to steal the story from him, he set up an interview with an executive without notifying anyone of the day or time.

Nervously, he approaches the front desk and says to the receptionist, “I’m here for the 8 am meeting. My name is Jim and I have a meeting with Rachel.” As the receptionist looks through the schedule for the day, Jim looks down her blouse, admiring her cleavage. She confirms the meeting, and gets on the phone. Once her phone call was placed, Jim strikes up a conversation while waiting asking some probing questions like. “Do you enjoy working here? Would you like to have dinner later to talk more about your job?” He hands her his business card.

• This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Sissy Jessica. Reason: Added interaction with reception
     Miss Luzette 
    Participant

When I see a lone, young man approaching my station, I check my compact and remove a top blouse button so that my perfume oil from my breasts can rise into his nostrils. He identifies himself as having an early appointment with Rachel so I check her availability on my terminal and take a phone call at the same time.

When I’m again available, you hand me your business care and say: “Do you enjoy working here? Would you like to have dinner later to talk more about your job?” I give him a long, silent look before responding:

“My name is Carol, I’m the receptionist here. They’re all natural ‘C’ cup breasts when I wear a bra by the way and the fragrance I wear is quite nice too, don’t you think? Perhaps you should try some yourself?”

~Pfffft!! ~Pfffft!!

I spritz you with the fragrance as I cheerily add: “At Melandren, what you did is considered dickish behavior and it is frowned upon here. We have many women managers including Rachel who would kick you to the curb for your unwarranted flirtations especially in the interest of pumping staff for confidential information.”
    “That said, I am sorry but Rachel is unavailable today. Her reasons have been accepted by her manager so there’s no point asking me about them either. Someone else will be happy to speak with you; even happier if you were to inform me of the purpose for your visit today.”
    “If you feel off-put by these restrictions you are of course free to leave but if that’s your choice, be sure to take one of our yummy muffins along with you: They’re fresh baked every day and they smell almost as nice as you do.” ~giggle

I pop open my lipstick and freshen up in front of you, presenting the tube to you for a moment as if offering to share.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Miss Luzette.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Miss Luzette.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

After asking my questions, Carol spritzes me with fragrance while adding: “At Melandren, what you did is considered dickish behavior and it is frowned upon here. We have many women managers including Rachel who would kick you to the curb for your unwarranted flirtations especially in the interest of pumping staff for confidential information.”

Taken aback by the forwardness, I quickly become red in the face, embarrassed by my actions, and choke out an apology: “I-I am so sorry Carol, I d-didn’t mean to offend you. It-It won’t happen again.” She continues: That said, I am sorry but Rachel is unavailable today. Her reasons have been accepted by her manager so there’s no point asking me about them either. Someone else will be happy to speak with you; even happier if you were to inform me of the purpose for your visit today.”

The chemical in the fragrance sprayed on me, quickly works; making me influenced by suggestion. I try to regain my composure and confidence by replying: “I would be happy to speak with someone else. I am a freelance journalist who was assigned a story by The Herald. My editor, Sally Fitzgerald, asked me to interview some of the management and executives here about the success of this company. She said it was some sort of day spa.”

It was a lie I had ready to go in the event I was questioned. Sally was an editor for the Herald that I had worked with in the past, but I hadn’t talked with her in about a year and she had not asked me to investigate.

Carol continues: “If you feel off-put by these restrictions you are of course free to leave but if that’s your choice, be sure to take one of our yummy muffins along with you: They’re fresh baked every day and they smell almost as nice as you do.” ~giggle

She pops open her lipstick and freshens up in front of me, presenting the tube to me for a moment as if offering to share. I start to reach out to accept her offer, but in a moment of clarity I come to my senses and gently decline her offer of the lipstick by gently waving my hand, saying “I will be happy to wait if you are able to find me someone I could interview. Thank you so much for your help.” I give a warm smile and turn around for a minute to pull out my notebook from my dark blue satchel, and scribble some quick notes.

OOC: Thank you so much for taking this on. Please feel free to give me feedback so that I may improve.

Miss Luzette 
      Participant

I figured this guy was a media dickhead but he surprised me when he softened right up. But what really surprised me was when he unconsciously went to take my lipstick before catching himself.

So I flick the just used and raspberry flavored and scented lipstick up and down in front of you as I respond in a much more friendly tone:

“I was just joking about the lipstick but it’s so sweet and confident of you to think otherwise. As a guy you might notice that Guerlain lipsticks like this one feature a slide rather than a twist. Here, you can hold it if you like; it won’t make you gay, probably!” ~giggle ~giggle

I put the tube down on the counter between us as to give you a semi-private look and sniff while I type on my terminal. As I scan my screen I casually add without looking up:

“Now don’t go trying to put it on unless you’ve had experience of course. The tube cost $60 when you can find it and the paste can snap easily. Now the good news is that one of our Senior Managers, Miss Luzette is available at the moment. That’s good news for you for two reasons:”
      “One is that she is also manager of our day spa and two is that she is French and just adores that brand of cosmetics; she uses a much deeper shade of red all the time. What I’m saying is that if you want me to, I can give your lips a light coat of that Guerlain you know, in order for you to establish rapport during the interview.”
      “I am sure that she will be impressed but it is up to you of course. She likes courage in a man and it would take a bit of that self-confidence to show your soft side. It also tastes as wonderful as it smells: You reporters should be open to adventures, right?”

I pick up the tube and run it over my lower lip to soften the paste and release the bouquet and offhandedly add: “I have a deep red Guerlain in back if you’d prefer the boldness and strawberry flavor.”

I close the tube and tuck it in my bra as I study your reaction.

OOC: You’re doing great! You write better than most, with longer posts that add new information for me to work with. I’ll definitely let you know if I have suggestions and you should write to me off thread for the same reason.

Welcome!

Sissy Jessica 
      Participant

As I turn back around while putting my notebook back in my satchel, Carol says: “I was just joking about the lipstick but it’s so sweet and confident of you to think otherwise. As a guy you might notice that Guerlain lipsticks like this one feature a slide rather than a twist. Here, you can hold it if you like; it won’t make you gay, probably!” ~giggle ~giggle

Her “joke” takes me aback again, and I blush. I pick the lipstick up, and look at it with curiosity. The scent, also laced with the same chemical that makes me susceptible to suggestion (as the fragrance), while subtle overwhelms my mind. After holding the lipstick while Carol looks through her computer, she pops back up. I set the lipstick canister down on the counter.

“Now don’t go trying to put it on unless you’ve had experience of course. The tube cost $60 when you can find it and the paste can snap easily. Now the good news is that one of our Senior Managers, Miss Luzette is available at the moment. That’s good news for you for two reasons:”

“One is that she is also manager of our day spa and two is that she is French and just adores that brand of cosmetics; she uses a much deeper shade of red all the time. What I’m saying is that if you want me to, I can give your lips a light coat of that Guerlain you know, in order for you to establish rapport during the interview.”

“I am sure that she will be impressed but it is up to you of course. She likes courage in a man and it would take a bit of that self-confidence to show your soft side. It also tastes as wonderful as it smells: You reporters should be open to adventures, right?”

Taking Carol’s suggestion to meet with the manager, I reply: “I would love to meet with Miss Luzette, I think she would be the perfect person to interview for my article. I want to make the best impression, so if you think that wearing Guerlain would do so, I will do it. Of course, I’ve never worn lipstick before, and I would hate to ruin such an expensive stick.” My face turns red as I cannot believe I just said that.

Being adventurous is how I started making a name for myself, and I figure I wouldn’t be able to get far in the facility without playing along. I still cannot believe I’m actually saying these things to Carol.

I watch Carol as she runs a tube of red over her lower lip to soften the paste and release the bouquet while offhandedly adding: I have a deep red Guerlain in back if you’d prefer the boldness and strawberry flavor.

Unconsciously, I bite my lower lip and watch her feeling anxious. My cock stiffens in my pants. She closes the tube and tucks it in her bra. Again, the scent of strawberry overwhelms me as the suggestive chemical relaxes my mind. I reply mesmerized while blushing, “Th-The deep red sounds wonderful. I-I’d love to try it.” I am starting to resign myself, and I cannot help it.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Sissy Jessica. Reason: formatting
       Miss Luzette 
      Participant

My mouth opens in delight and my panties dampen considerably when you blurt out: “Th-The deep red sounds wonderful. I-I’d love to try it.”

OMG the pink lipstick’s aroma is having its effect alright: He’d never have asked to wear the red lippy without it; what man would? I stat to blush as I respond: “Wow, you must have a really big, manly one to have asked to wear a creamy red Guerlain lipstick. Monique is coming out from the back with your choice now but lean over to me a bit before she does.”

I hook my finger in your shirt and pull you towards me: “Sniff the lipstick on my lips Jim. Once you start wearing such sweet smelling lipstick, you’ll find it hard to be without it. Oh, here comes Monique:

I hold your collar with my finger so that your body is leaning over the counter as Monique arrives. She’s running her own, deep red lipstick over her lower lip as I focus your eyes on her. Then she leans over towards you with her braless ‘B’ cups dangling in front of you: In a smoky, sexy voice she says:

“Hi there Jim; I’m Monique. Now look at my gorgeous, scarlet lips and open wide: It will be my pleasure to make your lips look just like mine for the benefit of Miss Luzette. She will be so damn impressed by your efforts; I’m sure of it.”

She holds your chin while I keep my finger in your collar. Then she waves her tube under your nose as she waits for you to hopefully open your mouth as wide as an ‘O’.

Sissy Jessica 
      Participant

Despite my internal efforts to resist, I cannot help myself especially seeing Carol’s reaction to my response. When she says: Wow, you must have a really big, manly one to have asked to wear a creamy red Guerlain lipstick. Monique is coming out from the back with your choice now but lean over to me a bit before she does,” it makes my cock harder in my pants, feeling like I may still have some control over the situation. However, I am left speechless, as I can only nod to confirm my ‘manliness’. Per her suggestion, I lean in over the counter. Somewhere deep down, I get a feeling this may be a trap, but due to the hypnotic chemical mixed into all the fragrances, I can only do as asked.

As she hooks her finger into my collar she says: Sniff the lipstick on my lips Jim.” I comply with her request as I smell the sweet fragrance coming from her lips. I am hit with another wave of euphoria as the drug works it way through my brain. She continues: “Once you start wearing such sweet smelling lipstick, you’ll find it hard to be without it. Oh, here comes Monique.” I wonder if I may be in over my head here.

When Monique arrives, Carol, still holding me by the collar, turns my head to focus on Monique applying the lipstick sensually. The noticeable bulge in my pants pulses as she does so. To have two beautiful women be in control of me drives me wild deep inside, but frightens me as I feel I am losing control of the situation. I unconsciously bite my lower lip in anticipation for her to apply the lipstick on me.

As she approaches, she leans forward a little to talk down to me, exposing her bra-less B-cup breasts to me. I can’t help but look down as she does. Again, the bulge in pants betrays me and pulses. In a sexy voice she says to me: Hi there Jim; I’m Monique. Now look at my gorgeous, scarlet lips and open wide: It will be my pleasure to make your lips look just like mine for the benefit of Miss Luzette. She will be so damn impressed by your efforts; I’m sure of it.”

I cannot believe this is happening. I feel trapped with no way out. I remind myself that this is all for the story, and I need this interview. This will be my big break. Then as she wafts the same lipstick she just applied under my nose, those thoughts vanish. I am hit with the drug again, and now under Monique’s control. I know it is now inevitable that I will wear the lipstick. As commanded, I open my mouth and form an ‘O’ for Monique. I have lost all control, and deep down that frightens me.

Miss Luzette 
      Participant

I twist the deep red lipstick up and down in front of you before placing it on the counter and picking up my compact. Then I carefully powder your nose and cheeks a rosy, scented pink and add a layer of pink powder to your lips before showing you the effect with a table stand mirror:

“While red is the color of passion Jim, pink is the color of girlish femininity. It’s also the color of a young girl’s lips and even of a woman’s, labia, her lower lips. ~purr!!! Your face has that girlish glow now doesn’t it so we’ll add to that the sexually arousing red.” ~grrowl

With your mouth open and your eyes fixed on the mirror, I slowly paint one, two, three coats of the wet red lipstick until your lips feel thick and slippery and heavy. Then I blot your lips with a tissue before giving you an additional coat to gloss them up nice and bright while Carol giggles gently out of your vision.

When through we let you straighten up as Carol hands you an oversized purse as she adds:

“Now take this sophisticated purse and walk or tip-toe or mince whatever over to a seat in the middle of the lobby to wait for Miss Luzette to arrive. She’ll know by the purse who she is to talk with so be sure to keep it on your lap with the um vagina emblem facing outward. And be sure to lick your lips a lot too; the strawberry you know.  Now shoo!

We both wiggle out fingers in a girlish goodbye gesture as you are made to walk through the busy lobby and sit exposed as you are. What you don’t know is that the hypnotic perfume of the pink lipstick is also richly trapped inside the purse itself so that opening it will give you a big dose of feminine acceptance.

We both smile and blow you kisses while simultaneously thinking: ‘Boy are you screwed!’ ~hee ~hee

Sissy Jessica 
      Participant

As Monique teases me with the red lipstick, I let out a quiet moan, my cock pulses again in anticipation. She then powders my face with a pink powder, the scent intoxicating with the invisible drug further muddying my mind, making my knees weak. Thank goodness both women have a hold on me. She shows me the effect in the mirror. As I stare at my reflection Monique says: “While red is the color of passion Jim, pink is the color of girlish femininity. It’s also the color of a young girl’s lips and even of a woman’s, labia, her lower lips. ~purr!!! Your face has that girlish glow now doesn’t it so we’ll add to that the sexually arousing red.” ~grrowl

She is right of course, I see a more girly me staring back, but in the moment it doesn’t really register in my mind what is going on. She then paints my lips with the deep red lipstick. I let out a gentle moan as I watch her do it in the mirror. I feel a little bit of pre-cum start leaking in my briefs. Thank god I didn’t wear boxers or the whole world would have known how I felt. All the blood is rushing to my face, and Carol’s giggles are drowned out by the sound of my heartbeat in my ears.

Once Monique is done, her and Carol let go of me. I take a step back and have to catch myself. I manage to straighten up. Being able to get some fresh air, I take a deep breath and my mind clears up a little. What I don’t realize is that the red lipstick is produced with a different drug, an antidote to the fragrance and pink lipstick and powder. Carol produces an oversized pink handbag and hands it to me. She says: “Now take this sweet purse and walk or tip-toe or mince whatever over to a seat in the middle of the lobby for Miss Luzette to arrive. She’ll know by the purse who she is to talk with so be sure to keep it on your lap with the um vagina emblem facing outward. Now shoo!

I grudgingly take the handbag still wanting the interview with Ms. Luzette. I know that a little bit of humiliation will be worth it all in the end. I will get the last laugh. I walk normally over to the seats as pointed out by Carol and Monique, feeling red in the face, but the pink makeup covers it up. I sit with the emblem pointed out as directed, knowing that attention to detail like that goes a long way to establishing a good relationship. A good relationship is what I need for this article.

The antidote in the red lipstick works quickly as my mind quickly recovers, and I feel somewhat back to my old self for the first time since I first engaged with Carol. As I wait for Ms. Luzette to collect me for my interview, I pull out my notebook to scribble a few more notes including “drugged makeup??” and “suggestion therapy??”. I put my notebook back in my satchel, and wait wondering what kind of person Ms. Luzette is. Especially after what just happened.

Miss Luzette 
      Participant

As I approach your chair from behind, you first detect my expensive French parfum. Then as I swing around to face you, I snap a picture of you on my phone in all your feminine accessories before introducing myself in a pleasant French accent:

“Bonjour monsieur; it is monsieur is it not? Your choice of lipstick and fragrance are similar to my own.  To even choose to wear such dramatically feminine at all in such a public place,  it is impressive in its own right. I am called Miss Luzette; I am the Manager of this area. How may I be of assistance to such a pretty member of the press?  You are that you know monsieur, tres jolie to be sure, oui.” ~giggle ~giggle

At just over 6 feet tall in my 4” heels, my Dior gown projecting my ‘D’ cup breasts proudly, I exude both the beauty and authority required of a Melandren Corporation manager.

Sissy Jessica 
      Participant

I wait in the center of the busy lounge keeping an eye on anything that could be suspicious. I feel self conscious about the fact that I’m wearing pink makeup and red lipstick as well as holding this big pink purse. Thankfully the purse is helping cover my erection, although the PVC it’s made from is turning me on. I try to push it to the back of my mind as I need to appear professional. After a while, I smell something pleasant from behind me, a subtle floral and fruity bouquet.

A beautiful woman walks around the chair from behind, and snaps a picture of me with her phone. I am shocked and embarrassed. Even though I feel that the pink makeup would hide my embarrassment, my cheeks glow brighter in spite of it. She then speaks with a beautiful and elegant French accent: Bonjour monsieur; it is monsieur is it not? Your choice of lipstick and fragrance are similar to my own.  To even choose to wear such dramatically feminine at all in such a public place,  it is impressive in its own right. I am called Miss Luzette; I am the Manager of this area. How may I be of assistance to such a pretty member of the press?  You are that you know monsieur, tres jolie to be sure, oui.” ~giggle ~giggle

I am stunned by her beauty, elegance, and authority. I stand up to introduce myself, holding the bag to conceal my erection beneath my slacks, and clear my throat. “Good Morning Miss Luzette, my name is Jim. I am a here today to interview for a news story to be published in The Herald about the success of Melandren had last quarter. I was hoping you would have time to sit down with me to answer a few questions, and maybe give a tour of the facility.” I blush again when you call me “tres jolie.” I hold out my free right hand to shake yours.

Even though I am also 6’0″, I feel much shorter with you in heels, and a bit intimidated. I know I have to power through and get through this interview. I can’t help but admire how you look, so elegant but authoritative. I try not to stare at your breasts, despite them projecting at me behind your blouse. I keep telling myself that I can do this.

Miss Luzette 
      Participant

I listen to your prattle as you stand to face me. When you extend your hand in the greeting of equals, I raise the fingers of my right hand, palm down for you to touch or if you are gallant, even to kiss. I also place my fingers in front of me so that by looking at them, you look also on my full, perfumed bosom:

I keep my fingers out until you inhale deeply and react to my gesture and begin my response as soon as you look ‘breast-ward’: “Did you lose something down there monsieur; between my left one and my right one or were you merely comparing them to my Carol’s? ~hee ~hee ~hee Feel free monsieur: Looking and sniffing while not touching is encouraged here.”
      “One of our licensed phrases is: ‘We celebrate feminine beauty in all its forms’ but of course you knew that because you are celebrating our corporate culture yourself by what you wear also . Please allow me to examine you then with similar interest. You are wearing lipstick, parfum, pink face powder just a bit and carrying a pink purse more than a bit, oui.” ~hee ~hee
      “These items are all acquired from my girls at the Front Desk of course but it is you who freely chose to wear them here in public for me to see plainly yes. I am impressed with such courage monsieur and intrigued that you chose my bold red lip color rather than Carol’s more innocent pink shade.”

Then I look down at the purse and smirk: “The way you you carry your dainty pink purse says to me that it is hiding quite the hormonal urge behind it, non? Let me assist you in this matter. There are three ways in which such a girl’s purse should be carried: In two hands in front like the little girl, in one hand along the leg and unmoving or on your crooked arm at the elbow with your hands free.”
      “Your purse should also carry all of your personal effects in it as well so now empty the contents of your pockets into it, choose your walking style and follow me, oui. Remember tres jolie monsieur!”
      I lick my lips at you and check my device as I watch you react.

Sissy Jessica 
      Participant

Miss Luzette extends her hand, not to shake my hand, but keeps it palm down for me to touch or kiss. Not wanting to upset my prospect of a great interview, I instead opt to play along. I take a deep breath, inhaling more of her sweet perfume. I take her hand, admiring her beautifully manicured fingers, and lean in to gently plant a kiss. I take another deep breath admiring her ample cleavage, wishing I could be between them. I must have lingered too long as she responds: “Did you lose something down there monsieur; between my left one and my right one or were you merely comparing them to my Carol’s? ~hee ~hee ~hee Feel free monsieur: Looking and sniffing while not touching is encouraged here.”

I immediately straighten up, and am at a loss for words. I can only blush in my embarrassment for my lack of professionalism, accentuated by the pink powder on my cheeks. I was comparing them to Carol’s and Monique’s. Miss Luzette’s are better. I take some comfort that what I had done was encouraged as long as I did not touch. She continues: “One of our licensed phrases is: ‘We celebrate feminine beauty in all its forms’ but of course you knew that because you are celebrating our corporate culture yourself by what you wear also. Please allow me to examine you then with similar interest. You are wearing lipstick, parfum, pink face powder just a bit and carrying a pink purse more than a bit, oui.” ~hee ~hee

I again blush, at a loss for words, but nod along. I keep this quote at the back of my mind, thinking it will make for a good headline or first sentence in my article. It wasn’t exactly like I chose to wear the makeup, or at least that’s what I think. I swear something else helped persuade me to do it. I can only help but listen to every word she says as she continues:

She then looks down at the purse I am holding and smirks: “The way you you carry your dainty pink purse says to me that it is hiding quite the hormonal urge behind it, non? Let me assist you in this matter. There are three ways in which such a girl’s purse should be carried: In two hands in front like the little girl, in one hand along the leg and unmoving or on your crooked arm at the elbow with your hands free.”

Again, she has me figured out. I feel cornered, and then instinctively grasp the handles in both hands in front. I don’t want to expose my engorged cock inside my slacks, to show her how turned on I am by all of this. As she says that I am holding it like a little girl, I can only look down and another flash of embarrassment washes over my face.

She concludes by saying: “Your purse should also carry all of your personal effects in it as well so now empty the contents of your pockets into it, choose your walking style and follow me, oui. Remember tres jolie monsieur!”

My purse? Surely she couldn’t be serious. Story first I have to remind myself. Save all this embarrassment for the expose’ I am going to write. Not wanting to anger Miss Luzette, I hesitantly set the pink purse down on a side table and open it. I am hit again with the strong ‘pink’ fragrance as I take a deep breath. It overpowers the antidote from the lipstick, and I feel euphoric again. My mind is clouded, and I am again susceptible to suggestion. I quickly dump my wallet, cell phone, and keys into it. I also dump the contents of my satchel: notebook, pencils, planner, etc. I continue to carry my satchel, as I close the bag and take it in both hands in front of me. I follow Miss Luzette to wherever she takes me. Continuing to walk the way I always have.

Miss Luzette 
      Participant

I giggle at your choice of purse carry: “That is so sweet Jim; did your mama ever make you carry her purse that way when you were out together as a boy; I think so, oui? ~giggle But you walk to fast: Your stride will cause the purse to bump and perhaps injure the testicle I’m afraid. Let’s go to the Front Desk; they have something to help.”

Carol and Monique stand and curtsy as we arrive and try to stifle a giggle: “Monique, you see the issue, yes? I think that a safety pin to connect the legs of Jim’s trousers at the thigh will prevent injury while we walk. Not too high now: He is not looking for some trendy, genital piercing you know.”

Monique slides around and squats in front of you while I wrap my left arm over your shoulders to comfort you. She slides her hand under the purse and feels for the extent of your man-bits to Carol’s amusement, then fastens the safety pin low enough to require you to mince as you walk.

As she stands and smiles at you I tickle your ear: “Oui, you are the lipstick twins I see: Perhaps you can assist our Monique on a shift of hers as part of your story background? But for now, I think a bit of fresh air will reduce the tension your penis may be enduring.”

With that I hook my arms in yours and walk us as a couple out the front door into the mild, brisk air outside with dozens of people walking past our front doors in this busy city. I release my hold on your arm, open my lipstick and apply another coat in front of you as I stare at your reaction to being on such display.

Sissy Jessica 
      Participant

As Miss Luzette giggles at the way I hold the purse, she says: “That is so sweet Jim; did your mama ever make you carry her purse that way when you were out together as a boy; I think so, oui? ~giggle” I don’t know what to say, so I look down and nod in agreement while blushing. A distinct memory flashes in mind of me holding my mother’s purse for her while at a department store when I was young. Miss Luzette continues: But you walk too fast: Your stride will cause the purse to bump and perhaps injure the testicle I’m afraid. Let’s go to the Front Desk; they have something to help.” I follow her lead over to the front desk, the hypnotic drug continuing to work, willing me to follow her. All I wanted was an interview, and this is getting out of hand fast. I want to leave, but at the same time I don’t. I have to know how they are getting young men to change into women.

As we approach the counter, Carol and Monique stand and curtsy in a show of respect for Miss Luzette. She must command a lot of respect among her subordinates. Miss Luzette turns to Monique and says: “Monique, you see the issue, yes? I think that a safety pin to connect the legs of Jim’s trousers at the thigh will prevent injury while we walk. Not too high now: He is not looking for some trendy, genital piercing you know.”

Monique slides out from behind the desk, and squats in front of me, while Miss Luzette wraps her left arm around my shoulder. I’m not sure I understand what is happening, but feel a sense of comfort by her action. Monique slides her hand up my leg, behind the purse, and feels for my genitals. Her hand gently slides over my bulging cock, and I let out a stifled moan. I feel more precum escape my cock as she cups my testicles. Again, I am thankful I’m wearing briefs and not boxers today, otherwise my slacks would be stained. I’m really enjoying the attention by these strong women, and my will to remain professional wanes. She then presses on the outside of my legs to bring them together, and I comply with her silent request. Monique then fastens a large safety pin to the inner thighs of my pants, just below the testicles, binding my legs together. She does it with such speed and precision that I don’t feel a thing.

Monique stands and smiles at me when Miss Luzette tickles my ear and suggests sweetly: “Oui, you are the lipstick twins I see: Perhaps you can assist our Monique on a shift of hers as part of your story background?” To which I nod and reply somewhat tranced: “That sounds like a good idea Miss Luzette. The average reader would appreciate an additional perspective from a non-management position.” Miss Luzette continues: “But for now, I think a bit of fresh air will reduce the tension your penis may be enduring.”

Deep down I am horrified of the thought, and I’m sure the color would have drained from my face had the pink powder not cover it. Before I could protest, she hooks her arm in mine, and walks us as a couple out the front door into the mild, brisk air outside. I have a bit of trouble getting used to my new stride, stumbling a bit, but Miss Luzette manages to steady me. By the time we reach outside, I finall get the hang of mincing while I carry the large pink PVC purse in front of me with both hands. Dozens of people walk by us on this busy street in front of the building.

She releases her hold on me. I take a deep breath of fresh air. My mind becomes clear again, and I take in what just transpired. My heart rate increases; I don’t want to be out here. It was one thing being in the building where most of the people wore make-up and were too busy to notice me. It’s completely another to be out in the public view where someone I know could see me. My reputation could be ruined by this. It would be completely different if I were disguised by looking more like a woman. As I am, I’m a masculine male wearing super feminine makeup and carrying a large pink purse like a little girl. I am beyond embarassed, my pink cheeks flaring. I begin to feel very vulnerable and overwhelmed by all this. I want to run, but I know I couldn’t get far, not to mention make a complete fool of myself trying to do so.

I take a few more deep breaths to try to calm down, but I am still very tense. With very little confidence left, I ask quietly: “Miss Luzette, could we please go back inside, to your office? I would like to start the interview soon.” I really want to be anywhere else, but here. I want to be back inside, safe, out of the public view.

As she watches me go through my internal roller coaster of emotion, vulnerability, and anxiety, she applies another coat of lipstick to her luscious lips. As she finishes applying it, I semi-consciously lick mine. The pleasant strawberry flavor filling my mouth. My cock remains somewhat stiff. Partly due to fear, and partly because I am enjoying the feeling of the makeup on my face and the feeling of PVC in my hands. I wait for her to respond, and hope she takes me back inside as soon as she can.

Miss Luzette 
      Participant

I look at you quizzically when you say: “Miss Luzette, could we please go back inside, to your office? I would like to start the interview soon.” “But monsieur, I thought we already had begun. We are together, oui and your notes and recording devices if any are available are they not? What better place to begin than at the entrance of such an impressive edifice, non?”

I nod to passers-by and offer directions to a tourist while I let you stew wearing your red lips and carrying your vaginally adorned purse. Finally I turn to you, smile and casually ask:

“Have you ever in your life monsieur, intentionally killed a man, or a woman for that matter? I have as it turns out, several times on several occasions; allow me to explain. I grew up as a farm girl in Chartres France; a tom-boy to use an Americanism; always competing with the boys.”
      “I fixed farm equipment and gelded bullocks growing up, both of which took great upper arm strength and no fear of getting dirty. Engine oil was a minor washday problem compared to being behind the tail of a 200 kilo bovine whose male pride had just been unceremoniously snipped off.” ~giggle ~giggle
      “See how much you have learned so far? Now why don’t you lick your pretty lips and walk with me as I show you the neighborhood and explain some of Melandren’s raison d’etre, our reason for being here and elsewhere. Do not feel nervous or embarrassed walking here with me monsieur: I am adequately armed and you look tres jolie, I assure you.”

I put my hand over yours so you can feel my feminine touch and stiffen your own male pride as I begin to walk down the sidewalk.

Sissy Jessica 
      Participant

Miss Luzette surprises me again by informing me the interview has already begun, and lets me sit there embarrassed again. It takes me a couple seconds to recover my composure. I then remember I forgot to pack my recording device this morning. I’ll have to take notes later since it would unprofessional to walk and take notes while trying to carry the big pink purse. I feel self conscious still about wearing the pink powder, red lipstick, carrying a big pink purse, and having my legs pinned together.

After she gives directions to a tourist, she turns back to me and starts with a rhetorical question: “Have you ever in your life monsieur, intentionally killed a man, or a woman for that matter? I have as it turns out, several times on several occasions; allow me to explain. I grew up as a farm girl in Chartres France; a tom-boy to use an Americanism; always competing with the boys.”

“I fixed farm equipment and gelded bullocks growing up, both of which took great upper arm strength and no fear of getting dirty. Engine oil was a minor washday problem compared to being behind the tail of a 200 kilo bovine whose male pride had just been unceremoniously snipped off.” ~giggle ~giggle

I take mental notes about her life story as I nod along, trying to maintain some level of eye contact. I begin to understand how she is able to command the respect of her subordinates. It’s also hard for me to believe that such a beautiful woman would describe herself as a tomboy. She has presence, but she is elegant as well. I begin to admire her a lot too. She seems like she would be a good boss.

She continues: “See how much you have learned so far? Now why don’t you lick your pretty lips and walk with me as I show you the neighborhood and explain some of Melandren’s raison d’etre, our reason for being here and elsewhere. Do not feel nervous or embarrassed walking here with me monsieur: I am adequately armed and you look tres jolie, I assure you.”

At her suggestion, I comply and lick my lips again. The strawberry flavor fills my mouth, reminding me that I am wearing women’s lipstick. She puts her hand on mine. It is gentle, but firm. My cock stiffens again by her touch, again I am thankful the purse hides it. Combined with her gentle words, I feel comforted and safe with her. She will protect me. I mince with her down the street as she gives me the tour. I wonder where she is taking me next.

Miss Luzette 
      Participant

“You seemed very cool as I spoke to you of my prior experiences; you see I am interviewing you as well. ~hee ~hee I am also an officer in the French Armee you understand and a few years back, we were sent to Algeria against masked insurgents and such.”
      “Several of us were decorated for valor and Melandren approached me a result. I was given leave of absence to work for them as a result but since I had only worn lipstick at that time and then only to attend Holy Mass, they sent me to the Dior School of fashion. What you see is a result of my studies there.”

I take a seat on a bench near a street vendor so that the larger group assembled there can eye us. I pull out my compact and put on a bit of a show so that they can see who the elegant French woman has with her.

“This story monsieur, it has a purpose. You might as well carry your purse on your arm as you do not fool anyone as to your natural sex; you understand that, non? The beautiful woman that you see, this Miss Luzette, is not me. I am Captain Luzette Duvalier wearing camouflage. Our only difference is that your camouflage is ineffective, oui. You would be embarrassed to ask for food from that vendor while I would not. Melandren is in the camouflage business, at least in part.”

I hand you my purse and take yours in return: “You have not so much to hide behind now but you did see me apply my lipstick, yes? Do you think you could open my purse and imitate my actions for this crowd or would the attempt merely cause you to spill your seed inside your trousers?” ~giggle
      “I caution you that there is a pistol in that purse. If you accept my invitation you should not remove it as the display of firearms in this area is frowned upon. Or perhaps you could ask that we walk inside before you ejaculate without provocation.” ~giggle

I blow you a kiss and squeeze my ‘D’ cup breasts in a tease.

Sissy Jessica 
      Participant

Miss Luzette continues her story about her time with the French Armee, and how she came to Melandren. Her comment about interviewing me came at a shock. I don’t understand what she meant by that. She then takes a seat on a park bench near a street vendor, where a large crowd of people gather. She pulls out her compact and continues saying: “This story monsieur, it has a purpose. You might as well carry your purse on your arm as you do not fool anyone as to your natural sex; you understand that, non? The beautiful woman that you see, this Miss Luzette, is not me. I am Captain Luzette Duvalier wearing camouflage. Our only difference is that your camouflage is ineffective, oui. You would be embarrassed to ask for food from that vendor while I would not. Melandren is in the camouflage business, at least in part.”

She hands me her purse, and then takes mine, exposing my bulging cock in my trousers. She then says: “You have not so much to hide behind now but you did see me apply my lipstick, yes? Do you think you could open my purse and imitate my actions for this crowd or would the attempt merely cause you to spill your seed inside your trousers?” ~giggle

I am mortified. I feel a bit more precum form in my briefs as I think of applying the lipstick.

“I caution you that there is a pistol in that purse. If you accept my invitation you should not remove it as the display of firearms in this area is frowned upon. Or perhaps you could ask that we walk inside before you ejaculate without provocation.” ~giggle

I blush intensely, the pink highlighting it. I shake my head. “Miss Luzette, please, could we go back inside? I really don’t want to ejaculate in front of all these people. Please Miss Luzette.”

She blows me a kiss and squeezes her ‘D’ cup breasts in a tease. I don’t know how much longer I can last.

Miss Luzette 
      Participant

I purse my lips in a pout as you whine: “Miss Luzette, please, could we go back inside? I really don’t want to ejaculate in front of all these people. Please Miss Luzette.”

“C’est dommage! So you would rather ejaculate in front of strangers inside instead? Or perhaps you would choose not to ejaculate at all; that is an option, oui. Give me a minute s’il vous plait.”

I walk over to the crowd and pose for selfies with the gentlemen, quietly inviting them to look around the Melandren lobby mentioning my name if questioned. I hand off the pick purse to a shy young man who opens it out of curiosity.

When the confined, pink aroma enters his nose, he blushes with his manhood tenting something fierce. I take the time to powder his nose while the others laugh, leave my kiss mark on his cheek and touch his erection while whispering that he should speak to our Carol. Then I take my purse and return to you by the bench:

I exchange purses with you once again and motion with my finger for you to join me: “See how easy it was to control those men and they loved me for it too. Then they will of course make up macho stories for their friends to explain their pictures with me, did I say make-up?” ~giggle ~giggle
      “Men as a rule and straight men to be sure, they think with their dangling bits whenever possible. You remember my story of the bullocks on my girlhood farm, oui? Perhaps we will see that bullock, the one wearing my kiss on his cheek later inside The Melandren.”
      “Come now, not that way of course. ~hee ~hee There is a special entrance just around the corner. You are learning so much for your Sally Fitzgerald, yes; she will be so excited to know of your progress. Is she pretty, your Sally?”

I spank my left butt cheek to focus your gaze there as I wiggle my asset down the street and around the corner

• This reply was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by  Miss Luzette.
       Sissy Jessica 
      Participant

I watch with shock as Miss Luzette leaves the bench with my pink purse to talk with a group of people. I watch as she hands my purse to young man who opens it. I wanted to yell something to warn the young man, but it was too late. I see his eyes glaze over slightly as he inhales the pink aroma. Miss Luzette leans in and whispers something to him that I cannot make out, all while touching his erect cock. She then plants a kiss on him and takes the purse back from. She motions for me to join her.

I get up off the bench to do so, mincing my way over to her. She then exchanges our purses, I now hold the pink purse with both hands. She starts by again by saying: “See how easy it was to control those men and they loved me for it too. Then they will of course make up macho stories for their friends to explain their pictures with me, did I say make-up?” ~giggle ~giggle

“Men as a rule and straight men to be sure, they think with their dangling bits whenever possible. You remember my story of the bullocks on my girlhood farm, oui? Perhaps we will see that bullock, the one wearing my kiss on his cheek later inside The Melandren.”
      Horrified by what I just witness, I ask: “What did you do to him? Why would he want to come to Melandren?”
      “Come now, not that way of course. ~hee ~hee There is a special entrance just around the corner. You are learning so much for your Sally Fitzgerald, yes; she will be so excited to know of your progress. Is she pretty, your Sally?”

So Carol had informed her that I was writing for Sally, even though it isn’t true. I have to continue playing along so my cover isn’t blown: “You are teaching me so much. Uh, yes, I think Sally will be happy with the article once it’s done. I’ll have to give her a progress report once we wrap things up for the day. I guess you could say she is pretty. She carries herself very similarly to the way you do. Even without make up, she is pretty.”

I continue to mince with Miss Luzette as she leads us to the special entrance.

Miss Luzette 
      Participant

As we walk down to the corner you nervously ask: “What did you do to him? Why would he want to come to Melandren?” I stroke your hair and giggle pleasantly as I respond:

“I did nothing to him monsieur: Remember it was your purse that held the gun you know. ~giggle ~giggle Why would he not want to visit our corporation? The doors are open, the building is as attractive as its managers and he expressed his interest in feminine camouflage, did he not?”
      “There are many reasons why Melandren attracts attention otherwise the press such as you Jim, they would not wish to read about us either, non? Perhaps you can ask him or our other staff why they work for or work with our organization.”
      “Now ask in your own mind as I am asking myself: Why are you wearing a ladies red lipstick in public with the other feminine things just to prepare a feature piece for his paper; tres intéressant, oui? Ah here we are:”

As we stand outside the famous women’s designer’s store, you respond to my latest comment with:

“ … I think Sally will be happy with the article once it’s done. … She carries herself very similarly to the way you do. Even without make up, she is pretty.” My eyes widen as I suddenly flip open your pink purse:

“Did you say even without the makeup monsieur? You have seen her in more casual, less business settings as well then where makeup was optional. I will borrow your phone for a while then so that I may speak with her before publication.”
      “I will return your device to you shortly; data dumps take little time these days. There is also a throw-away phone inside your purse if you wish to call for help or a pizza or such. The more I know of your Sally, the more I can help you prepare a product that will please her, non.”

I take your phone out and quickly tap in the number for the phone inside your purse which vibrates against your groin before hanging up and stashing your device in my clutch purse, leaving the pink purse open.

Sissy Jessica 
      Participant

We are standing in front of a famous women’s designer store. I continue to lie about working for Sally. My heart races as Miss Luzette takes my phone out of my purse, and I take another hit from the pink aroma. Miss Luzette tells me: “Did you say even without the makeup monsieur? You have seen her in more casual, less business settings as well then where makeup was optional. I will borrow your phone for a while then so that I may speak with her before publication.”
      Nervously I respond: “Well you see, we may have dated before. It-it was after I left the Herald though. We are no longer together.”

She continues: “I will return your device to you shortly; data dumps take little time these days. There is also a throw-away phone inside your purse if you wish to call for help or a pizza or such. The more I know of your Sally, the more I can help you prepare a product that will please her, non.”

She takes my phone out and quickly taps in the number for the phone inside my purse which vibrates against your groin before hanging up and stashing my device in her clutch purse. The vibration feels good against my cock, as I hit with a new wave of pleasure. However, I am still panicked about her calling Sally. I decide it is time to come clean. “Well you see the thing is… I-I’m not here to write a paper for Sally. I-I’m a freelance journalist, so I want to write the article for myself and sell it to one of the papers. Sally doesn’t know I am here, nor does anyone for this fact.” As I sputter out the truth for once, my heartbeat is deafening in my ears, and the world grows dark. My head starts to feel dizzy. I’m not sure what is going to happen next.

Miss Luzette 
      Participant

I grin as you sheepishly explain your lie to me. Then I hold your chin and purse my red lips at you: “Since you have been somewhat honest with me, I shall return the gesture. Frankly I do not know a data dump from a city dump; I’m just pleased that the term meant something to you.” ~hee ~hee
      “I still use my mobile phone to talk only. I find texting too, how you say, traceable, oui? ~giggle Now let’s go inside this elegant ladies clothing store where your pretty lips will not be so much of a distraction.”

I squeeze your arse cheek with my manicured fingers as I walk you through the doors and into the perfumed air of a premier, ‘girl-world’ store.

The shop girls nod at me and grin just a bit at you as they carry on their work. I walk around the dress racks and gaze at the merchandise under the glass as I speak to you without looking up:

“So what did freelance snooper Jim wish to know: My dress size for example or perhaps yours? ~giggle ~giggle As I have said, not long ago I wore the more practical clothes that you wear now, even to the trousers with the fly in front; they were cheaper.” ~hee ~hee
      “Clothes do not make the man nor dresses the woman either. All these garments around you are camouflage used to gain insight into the subject of interest and blend in with their world. It is the goal of the freelance snooper perhaps.”
      “If you wish I can call a shop girl over who can introduce you to this world. Look in the mirror, you have come along so much already, it would not take much to be successful. I think a bit of courage on your part will yield great benefits professionally.”

I snap my fingers above my head and a shop girl walks quickly but silently over to us, not speaking or reacting:

Sissy Jessica 
      Participant

I prepare for the worst. I expected to be scolded, or worse, dismissed from the interview. I am instead shocked when Miss Luzette grins. She then holds my chin, and purses her beautiful red lips: “Since you have been somewhat honest with me, I shall return the gesture. Frankly I do not know a data dump from a city dump; I’m just pleased that the term meant something to you.” ~hee ~hee
      I can’t believe she just called my bluff. I am now on my own without any backup. What is going to happen to me next? I am left speechless, and embarrassed again.
      “I still use my mobile phone to talk only. I find texting too, how you say, traceable, oui? ~giggle Now let’s go inside this elegant ladies clothing store where your pretty lips will not be so much of a distraction.”

She squeezes my arse cheek with her well manicured fingers as she walks me through the doors and into the perfumed air of a premier, ‘girl-world’ store. The ‘pink’ fragrance is in the air, and my inhibitions are reduced yet again. We walk around the dress racks. The dresses look very girlish. One of the dresses that catches my eye as Miss Luzette browses the rack is being modeled by a mannequin, made with satin.

I run the material in my fingers, and I feel my cock pulse and bulge against briefs. I like the feel of the material against my skin. Miss Luzette moves on to another rack with dresses made from a shiny, plastic material. I look at one of the other dresses on display, and run my hands over the soft, shiny material.

My cock pulses again with precum. I wonder what it would be like to wear such materials. Miss Luzette then moves on the display cases. The cases are filled with cute panties made from satin and lace as well as PVC and latex. Matching stockings and garters are in the next case over. Without looking up, she says to me: “So what did freelance snooper Jim wish to know: My dress size for example or perhaps yours? ~giggle ~giggle As I have said, not long ago I wore the more practical clothes that you wear now, even to the trousers with the fly in front; they were cheaper.” ~hee ~hee
      When see calls me out as a “freelance snooper” I feel a little humiliated. A journalist is a professional, it’s not like I write for one of those tabloid papers. All I wanted to write was a story about this company and what they did, even if it was to expose their dirty little secret. I didn’t care to know her dress size, and certainly not mine.
      “Clothes do not make the man nor dresses the woman either. All these garments around you are camouflage used to gain insight into the subject of interest and blend in with their world. It is the goal of the freelance snooper perhaps.”
      She does have a point though. Maybe wearing on these dresses would let me probe deeper into the company without exposing myself. I could go undercover as it was.
      “If you wish I can call a shop girl over who can introduce you to this world. Look in the mirror, you have come along so much already, it would not take much to be successful. I think a bit of courage on your part will yield great benefits professionally.”

Before I could even answer, Miss Luzette snaps her fingers to call one of the shop girls over. The girl approaches quickly but silently. I turn to Miss Luzette and say: “I think I’m ready to wear a dress and all that comes with it. I really like the dresses those two mannequins are wearing.” I point at the two I was admiring before. Deep down, I can’t believe I just blurted all that out. I’m too relaxed to care at this point.

Attachments:
       Miss Luzette 
      Participant

My eyes light up in surprise when you suddenly suggest: “I think I’m ready to wear a dress and all that comes with it. I really like the dresses those two mannequins are wearing.”

I push you into the rack of clothes you pointed to and tripped you so that you find yourself grabbing and smothering yourself in the frilly fabrics and creating a commotion.

A cute Asian girl comes over and begins giggling at you while Louise remains unmoved. That girl starts squeezing Louise’s breasts and slipping her hand between her legs which causes Louise to squirm and make faces but remain next to her:

“Hi there Luzette, sorry Miss Luzette: Looks like your guy friend just got HIS lipstick all over our Asian Princess line of dresses. So Lipstick Boy: you want to wear frilly dress or maybe complete outfit? I get commission for big sale so maybe you be nice to me, huh? I am SoonYee and Asian chic is my specialty.”

I pinch Louise’s arse and push her to you: “Go help man with pink purse up like good little sales girl, huh. Give him nice kiss on lips too as welcome and then fix up your own lipstick; it always has to be perfect, remember?”

SoonYee continues to giggle as she hinders Louise’s efforts making her, you and the dresses more entangled before you are both eventually standing in front of us.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Miss Luzette.
       Sissy Jessica 
      Participant

Without provocation, Miss Luzette suddenly pushes and trips me into a rack of puffy, satin dresses. As I fall, I try to catch myself on the rack of dresses, pulling them all on top of me. I hear a rip in my pants, as my legs separate. The safety pin rips a giant hole in the groin of my pants. I am covered in various pink, purple, red, yellow and white frilly dresses made with satin and lace.

I turn over and look up to see a cute Asian girl looking down at me and giggles as she fondles the shop girl. The shop girl squirms and makes faces of pleasure, but does not move otherwise. That is a little odd, I think. I wonder why she isn’t having more of a reaction. The Asian girl speaks to Miss Luzette: “Hi there Luzette, sorry Miss Luzette: Looks like your guy friend just got HIS lipstick all over our Asian Princess line of dresses. I blush at being called out, and am even more embarrassed to be in this situation. She turns back to me and speaks: So Lipstick Boy: you want to wear frilly dress or maybe complete outfit? I get commission for big sale so maybe you be nice to me, huh? I am SoonYee and Asian chic is my specialty.”

I stare up at SoonYee, and nod. Feeling all the pink satin and lace against my skin has an almost hypnotizing effect on me. I nervously, and almost unconsciously blurt out: “M-my name is Jim. I th-think I need a complete outfit Miss SoonYee.”

SoonYee releases her grip of the shop girl and tells her: “Louise, go help man with pink purse up like good little sales girl, huh. Give him nice kiss on lips too as welcome and then fix up your own lipstick; it always has to be perfect, remember?” She then giggles and hinders Louise’s progress in helping me out the tangled dresses, which makes it worse. Eventually she relents, and lets Louise help me up. As I stand up, Louise gives me a tender kiss on the lips. As we break the kiss, she pulls out her red lipstick, and freshens up her lips as commanded by SoonYee. I find my large pink purse in the mess of dresses, and hold it in front of me like Miss Luzette had shown me earlier. It partially covers the large hole in my pants. I feel a bit nervous about what SoonYee has in store for me.

Miss Luzette 
      Participant

I giggle even louder, reach under your purse to find the hole in your pants and fondle your balls as you casually tell me: “M-my name is Jim. I th-think I need a complete outfit Miss SoonYee.”

“Yup, you’re a real guy at least biologically. ~hee ~hee I had to check to see if you were one of the half dozen trans-somethings that are easily offended. Nope, you’re just a guy.”
      “I don’t know how you find ‘em Miss L. but this one will be fun and thoroughly complete I assure you. Follow me sweet pea! You too Louise; there may be panties to freshen up you know.”

I hook my arm in yours which is carrying the purse and walk you through the showroom nice and slow with Louise trailing behind so that the patrons can smile and snap some cell phone pictures. Then I lead you through a door into a locker room full of mirrors where my assistants are waiting:

I let go of you as Louise closes the door behind us: “OK doll-face. Take off all your clothes and put them in the empty locker over there and let’s see what we have to work with.”
      Our male friend, ladies wishes to wear one of our Asian Princess ensembles. He says he wants to be complete so I wonder if that means we should ‘tea-stain’ his skin to match ours too, hai?”
      My girls laugh and clap as they encourage you to strip for them.

Sissy Jessica 
      Participant

As Miss SoonYee fondles my balls, my knees grow weak due to pleasure. My cock stiffens again as she confirms I am a guy. The wet patch at the top of my briefs grow. SoonYee, then takes me by arm and leads me through the store asking me to follow, with Louise in tow. Several women shopping snap photos of me with their cell phones. I am mortified. I put my head down as I my pink cheeks grow brighter with my embarrassment. Maybe it would be for the best that I transform into someone new, and I never get this story published.

SoonYee leads me into a room in the back, a locker room filled with mirrors. I see my reflection. I see me, but something a little more feminine holding a big pink PVC purse adorned with a vagina. My makeup is all smudged from rolling around in the dresses. I look like a mess. There are four other Asian women waiting here, who start giggling at me when I make my entrance. SoonYee then lets go of me, and joins the waiting women. I hear Louise close the door behind me, and a click as she locks it. SoonYee then informs her assistants: Our male friend, ladies wishes to wear one of our Asian Princess ensembles. He says he wants to be complete so I wonder if that means we should ‘tea-stain’ his skin to match ours too, hai?”

She then turns to me: “OK doll-face. Take off all your clothes and put them in the empty locker over there and let’s see what we have to work with.” The girls clap and laugh encouraging me to strip. Knowing I cannot escape now, I blush and reply quietly saying “Yes Miss SoonYee.” I reluctantly take off my dress shoes, followed by my ripped dress pants, fully exposing my red briefs with a large wet spot at the top. I also slide off my dress socks, my bare feet standing on the cold tile of the room. I then unbutton my collared shirt and toss it on the floor on top of my pants, revealing a white undershirt. Trembling with nervousness, I pull off the undershirt and toss it with the rest of my stuff, leaving me in my underwear. Red in the face, I take a deep breath and slide down my briefs and step out them.

My 6 inch cock is fully erect, with a bead of precum glistening at the tip. My groin down to my legs is covered with some hair. Surprising to them, my body doesn’t seem to have much hair. I then gather my clothes along with my pink purse, and set them in the empty locker Miss SoonYee pointed to. I return to my original position with my hands in front of me. I look down, red in the face, and completely naked. I’m not sure how much more I can take.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Sissy Jessica.
       Miss Luzette 
      Participant

I giggle as you strip naked in front of the five of us. We are all getting a bit damp as you put everything into the locker and stand in front of us with your dick sticking out in front of us

While my girls giggle and stare facing you, I swat your arse cheeks hard but playfully:

>SPANK!< >SPANK!<

“I said all your clothes Jim; that cutie-pie purse wasn’t yours was it? Go get it back and girls while he’s fetching his pretty purse, take off your dresses. I got to take some important measurements. Jim wants to be complete and that means appropriate panties.”

My girls wait until you return before removing their dresses, leaving them wearing underwear and heels. That’s when I poke my fingers into your butt crack and giggle:

“Now what would you rather sniff for me: each of their panties or what’s in your purse. After that we gotta prep you a bit. By the way, would you like Korea skin tone like us? We call it tea-staining. It’s not permanent and you’ll look more like the hot mannequin but it’s up to you. No offence if you prefer being pale.” ~giggle ~giggle

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 116 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar