Skip to toolbar

How about a Bunny Girl Cafe or Restaurant?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kandijayne
    Participant

They have all sorts of themed cafes in Tokyo, don’t they? They have maid cafes. They even have male maid cafes – and some of those Japanese boys make very pretty and yummy maids. Well, why not a bunny girl cafe, or a restaurant?

The idea is a public restaurant themed like a gentlemen’s club, or even a chain of them, called ‘The Rabbit Warren’. The waitresses, called ‘hostesses’, wear the traditional Playboy Bunny Costume. And all of them, with hourglass figures in corsets so tight they have to be sewn on, with their beautiful faces and sweet voices, and wearing the traditional bunny ears and fluffy tails, all used to be men. They could have been feminised either by advanced cosmetic and medical techniques, or they could be locked in hi-tech ‘bodysuits’. Their name badges, rosettes worn on the waist at diners’ eye level, give their former male names as well as their female names, e.g. ‘Bunny Delia formerly Colin’.

“Good evening, Sir and Madam, welcome to The Rabbit Warren. I am your hostess, Bunny Delia, and I shall be serving you tonight…”

What do you think?

I'm a damsel in distress, not a damsel in dat dress

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Seras D Hellsing
    Participant

it is nice but there is a lack of details and emotions but over all is very creative nicely done

1 user thanked author for this post.
    kandijayne
    Participant

Thanks for your kind comment, Seras. I could have put a lot more in e.g. is this voluntary or forced fem, but as it’s the start of a topic, my first, I didn’t want to overload it

Trixie Truheart
    Participant

The image of the PB Bunnies is so terribly etched into our minds that I am not sure it would quite be the same. It is always difficult to use the bunnies with other themes. Just my 2 cents worth. Is there another idea for a different “brand” for this meeting place?

TC

Attachments:

Sounds cool. Would mind these girls…

Serve me, in more ways than one.

No man, woman or she-male can resist me.
    For I am Swift. Joanna Swift....Sexy, She-Male Switch.
    Navy SEAL Captain (pre-transformation. Honorably discharged, latter reinstated with full rank and honors. Still holds it, though modified due to transformation)
    Currently single

Attachments:
    kandijayne
    Participant

but there is a lack of details and emotions

Is this any better?

Attachments:
    Ursula Elskov
    Participant

Finding work during my transition was rather difficult for me. i no longer had the strength to do my old job and had difficulty finding something more suited to my new physique. That’s when my therapist told me about The Rabbit Warren. Apparently, i’m just the kind of person needed there. Unfortunately, there is no Rabbit Warren near me. So, i went to a photographer’s studio and had some photos shot to send off to the company. i do hope they hire me. i’m getting pretty low on funds and i can use all the tips i can get. Wish me luck!

If you are a bystander, you are not innocent.

Attachments:
    kandijayne
    Participant

Finding work during my transition was rather difficult for me. i no longer had the strength to do my old job and had difficulty finding something more suited to my new physique. That’s when my therapist told me about The Rabbit Warren. Apparently, i’m just the kind of person needed there. Unfortunately, there is no Rabbit Warren near me. So, i went to a photographer’s studio and had some photos shot to send off to the company. i do hope they hire me. i’m getting pretty low on funds and i can use all the tips i can get. Wish me luck!

Judging by the photos you should be a shoo-in. I should think The Rabbit Warren will snap you up, even though there’s some competition for the jobs, if you’re prepared to go anywhere there’s a vacancy. Good luck indeed!

Ursula Elskov
    Participant

It was my first day at The Rabbit Warren and i had been so eager to impress my new bosses and coworkers. i was nervous about working in such a revealing costume but took pride in my new feminine body and was looking forward to positive compliments about it. This was my first job as the new me and what i wasn’t prepared for was how painful working an entire shift in high heels would be. Toward the end of the shift i began getting short-tempered with the handsy customers. That’s when Bunny Mother told me in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear that i should stand in the corner until i was ready to be a good girl and accept compliments graciously. It didn’t take long for me to see she was right. After all, it takes a lot of effort and sacrifice for a boy to become a bunny girl.

If you are a bystander, you are not innocent.

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account