Hello…New Author Always Looking for Friends and Feedback

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Betsy 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Mistress Bambi 
    Participant

Hi all.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but if its not, just let me know and I’ll move it. 🙂

I am a dominant natural born female with a most peculiar fetish….sissies!! I’d love to be a full time Mistress to my own subservient sissy…or even better have an actual romantic relationship like this, but unfortunately, this hasn’t been the case…yet. Looking to post my own stories about my fantasies.

The current story I’m working on

involves a guy, Evan who gets a job at a lingerie store in a mall. Evan ends up getting manipulated by Savannah, the daughter of the shop’s owner, who also works at the store . She ends up turning him into Erika, her sissy pet, and pushes his limits. Evan ends up loving it, but gets conflicted since he already has a girlfriend who has no idea. Things start to get out of hand when Savannah takes him to a fetish party and both are placed into some pretty compromising situations.

So…even though it seems like I have a lot so far, this is it for my idea. Any ideas, questions or comments are greatly appreciated. Also, although Savannah is dominant towards Evan/ Erika, there will be a side story about things that happen to her that prove otherwise.

Thanks!!

5 users thanked author for this post.
     sissyfit boi 
    Participant
    I hope you like my short story about a boy called “siSSyFit~Boi” whose cross-dressing hobby has gone to far.

….a young androgynous boyish bottom/submissive, constantly clean-shaven with smooth utterly hairless body, full-swept, bangs, with peroxided dyed, blonde “Twinkle” pastry on the outside with lots of cream on the inside, and pleasantly sweet.
    The girlfriend devised a “cure” for him even tho he has such “delicate” effeminate features for a guy, forced to wear only Female clothing for a time might cause his masculinity to revote and she’ll have her boyfriend back again. Anyway that’s the plan.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Vanessa 
    Participant

Welcome Mistress Bambi. Sounds like an amazing story!

Kind of reminds me of my youth… I had a summer job at a lingerie packaging factory. Picture yourself being 17-19, many available wall space usually had some 1mx3m marketing poster on it, usually showing a model advertising the goods. You can imagine what state I was in at the end of a shift.

Cannot imagine what would have happened if Savanagh had worked there too. lol

Shelley Roses 
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Shelley Roses 
    Participant
    I hope you like my short story about a boy called “siSSyFit~Boi” whose cross-dressing hobby has gone to far.

….a young androgynous boyish bottom/submissive, constantly clean-shaven with smooth utterly hairless body, full-swept, bangs, with peroxided dyed, blonde “Twinkle” pastry on the outside with lots of cream on the inside, and pleasantly sweet.

The girlfriend devised a “cure” for him even tho he has such “delicate” effeminate features for a guy, forced to wear only Female clothing for a time might cause his masculinity to revote and she’ll have her boyfriend back again. Anyway that’s the plan.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>The amazing thing was that he had become unbelievably effeminately a waif of a Pretty Girl

</p>

Tania 
    Participant

May be the girlfriend knows, or the owner’s daughter uses it as blackmail to push Evan further. Maybe the fetish party is a masquerade and his girlfriend is also there as a domme. Better yet, she could be a sub who also falls prey to the owner’s daughter. Just some different thoughts.

Shelley Roses 
    Participant

The news was buzzing throughout the Ballet A The Performaning Art’s Center. Shelley formerly Tommi and before then Tom . Karen’s husband now Shelley was not in the soccer mom look , that Tom , then Tomi , had been going from being the dad to becoming the soccer mom. I had fully been transitioning from a handsome husband to a effeminately omg girlfriend look . 

sissyfit boi 
    Participant
    ”Are you READY for this!?!”
    The GIRLFRIEND asks.
    Soon acrylic nails are added with highly durable enamel that will offer no hope of ever being removed. The Salon girls dye my hair a pastal pink, peroxided, platnuim blonde with extra hair extenstions, shoulder-length, A-framed hairdo with this big BANG look full-swept, bunt-cut bangs soooo long they touch my eyebrows. Next i’m outfited in a powder-pink halter top and a hysterically shortie black mini-skirt.

Do you think anyone would suspect at the Ballet hiden in my gum-chewing painted lips and long flowing hair that i was once a…. boy?

As i get up from the chair my GIRLFRIEND points to my exposed crotch area displaying to the world how truly BALL-LESS i am…. and it’s obvious i can no longer beCUM “uncross-dresser” anymore.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Shelley Roses 
    Participant

Omg , I am almost totally embarrassed by my new cocktail dress that reveals so much of my body . Everyone is talking about me tonight. The fact that my balls have been removed! My wife Karen made sure if you saw my outfit that it was obvious that my smooth vagina was obviously there and I was emasculated and Feminized !   I The bathr

omg she humiliated

me by removing my lower dress and put makeup around my new vagina!

Attachments:
     Pansy 
    Participant

Read my story “The Department Store” on Fictionmania.com if it’s still there LoL

Pansy 
    Participant

Read my story “The Department Store” on Fictionmania.tv if it’s still there LoL

Pansy 
    Participant

Read my story “The Department Store” on Fictionmania.tv if it’s still there LoL

http://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=327378365486120077

Yep, still there under my then pen name Ashley. Got good reviews,  too. Maybe give you ideas?

Shelley Roses 
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I had to progress from spritzing customers to working at a makeup artist which of course mean not only did I wear makeup but had to get great at becoming a makeup up artist. What was really humiliating was having a former girlfriend with her boyfriend or husband or an old friend come by with friends or even alone and find me in a dress and wearing makeup and jewelry. Sometimes they thought they saw me first and giggling they talked about how much I had changed. OMG , even talking as if I couldn’t hear them speculating on whether or not I still had my penis ! Omg , several female friends even ask in front of their husbands or boyfriends if my breast were real . Several times I had former girlfriends actually feel my breast! Omg thank goodness I was beautiful and had a pretty face</p>

Attachments:
     Betsy 
    Participant

Hi all.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but if its not, just let me know and I’ll move it. 🙂

I am a dominant natural born female with a most peculiar fetish….sissies!! I’d love to be a full time Mistress to my own subservient sissy…or even better have an actual romantic relationship like this, but unfortunately, this hasn’t been the case…yet. Looking to post my own stories about my fantasies.

The current story I’m working on

involves a guy, Evan who gets a job at a lingerie store in a mall. Evan ends up getting manipulated by Savannah, the daughter of the shop’s owner, who also works at the store . She ends up turning him into Erika, her sissy pet, and pushes his limits. Evan ends up loving it, but gets conflicted since he already has a girlfriend who has no idea. Things start to get out of hand when Savannah takes him to a fetish party and both are placed into some pretty compromising situations.

So…even though it seems like I have a lot so far, this is it for my idea. Any ideas, questions or comments are greatly appreciated. Also, although Savannah is dominant towards Evan/ Erika, there will be a side story about things that happen to her that prove otherwise.

Thanks!!

Mistress Bambi,

I’d want to know about Evan’s girlfriend. Does she ever find out? Will Savannah take the gf under her wing as well as Evan? Or will Savannah train up the gf as a dominant? Will they end up as a threesome with the two of them working full time to give Savannah the opportunity not to work at all? what will their private life be like?

And what about the store? Savannah is the daughter of the owner so what are the owners like? Does Savannah take after them? Or will they be horrified and have to be taken under Savannah’s wing as well? If Savannah isn’t like them, then why is she this way?

How far will Savannah push her victim(s)? All the way? Will their life be chaos or will it settle down into their own form of normalcy?

And that party where both are placed in compromising situations? Whose party is it? Is there any ulterior motive behind the party? Is it a feed for, say, somewhere in these pages? Will the dominant Savannah be forced to be a sub herself? If so, what happens to Evan? And the rest if they’re there?

Something like that.

Betsy

x

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar