Skip to toolbar

Have Questions? This is a perfect place to ask them.

Viewing 25 posts - 181 through 205 (of 205 total)
  • Author
    kandijayne
    Participant

Jacqueline,

Today, opening the menu, and clicking on Fiction, and indeed other options as well, brings up an Error 404 – page not found message. I know at least one other member has had the same problem. Has part of the site crashed, or (hopefully) is it that Melissa has returned and she’s working in that part of the site?

I'm a damsel in distress, not a damsel in dat dress

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Alison Anderson
    Participant

Kandijane, this has happened before.  At some point Melissa will quietly log in and fix it and things will be back to normal.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Tifa Lunaria
    Participant

Jacqueline,

Today, opening the menu, and clicking on Fiction, and indeed other options as well, brings up an Error 404 – page not found message. I know at least one other member has had the same problem. Has part of the site crashed, or (hopefully) is it that Melissa has returned and she’s working in that part of the site?

Just want to call out that I’m also having this issue and have been for a few days. Thanks!

A tiny cock should be locked and mocked. Just like mine!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Jacqueline

Every so often the site is plagued with 404 errors. Melissa (site owner and chief mistress) comes along and fixes them and then all is well until the next time. Hopefully she will be along soon.

soul harvester
    Participant

hi,i am new here.I want to know where and how to sign up for this school. where can I buy Sissy-link chastity

Jacqueline

Hello Soul Harvester. Welcome to the site. Click on Home in your menu and then click. “click here to get started.” If you still have a question, come on back. Have fun.

Martha
    Participant

I also have found several thing that I am not subscribed to and the subscribe button said “subscribe”.

feature request (or direction to were to find it): List all discussion you are subscribed to and option to turn of.

A maid to please... Martha the Maid.

Jacqueline

Hello Martha. Click your avatar and then in the menu click forums. Then you will see topics started, replies created, engagements, favorites, and subscriptions. Buttons there can be used to turn off the saved and subscribed topics and forums.

Miss Luzette
    Participant

For the last few days the avatars indicating ‘Next Post’ in Engagements or Forum have shrunk down to the size of emojis.  Anything we can do to restore them?

Thx,

L.

Jacqueline

Hi Luzette, I don’t see these things of which you speak. Where would I look?

Miss Luzette
    Participant

When you click on Forum Topics Started or Topics Engaged In, you see the name of the thread followed by columns titled Voices, Posts and Last Post.  Below Last Post is a small circle with the avatar of the last person to post on that thread.  Those little pictures went down in size from the usual 1/4th inch size to the 1/16th inch size that’s used  for the smiley faces used in messages. My other circle images of player avatars have remained the same.

I always check to be sure that my Miss Luzette face is there so I know I’m not supposed to make the next post.  BTW the images on this page are 1/2 inch for comparison while my image on the top of this page between the words Community and Notifications is 1/4th inch.  The sizes may depend on the monitor size.  Thx!

Oh and Hi right back at you Jacqueline.  😛     <—–  That’s the size they are now!

Jacqueline

Oh, I see them now. Thank you for explaining. Having not paid any attention to them, I hadn’t notice that they changed size. Perhaps that was done to conserve space? Just a guess. I don’t know. Maybe Melissa will weigh in on this. Perhaps you should PM her to ask about it.

Anonymous

how to join the threads for own story ?

Jacqueline

Hi Anonymous. Welcome to the site.

See the “click here to get started” link on the main page. Also click on Community / Discussions to find my ”How to get started here” message with information on finding your way around here. Also see Melissa’s “Read Me.” There are many other helpful discussions.

The best places to start being feminine is in the M&R Corporation Initiation forum.

Initiation – Trapped and Transformed

And Or the Arrivals Lacy Place Lobby.

https://lockedinlace.com/groups/lacy-place-reception-desk-lobby/forum/

Both are forced feminization forums. Scroll down to “start a new topic” to begin your story with your arrival.

Ally
    Participant

Just checking in after a bit of time away and I noticed some new changes to the site which are very neat (and the return of Swimming in the Pool!).  I was just wondering, are the old user created stories still available on the site, or are they gone now?

Jacqueline

Hi Ally. Thanks to the efforts of a awesome member of our community, many of the LiL stories are available.

https://webnik.uk/lil/

Ally
    Participant

Hi Ally. Thanks to the efforts of a awesome member of our community, many of the LiL stories are available.

https://webnik.uk/lil/

That’s amazing, thank you!

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Ally
    Participant

Another related question – did someone also happen to make an archive of the captions that used to be on the site?

Jacqueline

Not that I know of Ally. But, who knows, someone might go back and rescue them some day.

poppy
    Participant

Not that I know of Ally. But, who knows, someone might go back and rescue them some day.

I’m not sure that will be possible. The way back machine and such crawlers tend to save only the text. When you think about, there is such a huge amount of data it would be impossible to save everything. So most images tend to be ignored as they take up so much more space than text.

"'Will you walk into my parlour?' said the Spider to the Fly."

i am baby blue and i am proud to be owned by Sapphire Storm

2 users thanked author for this post.
    thungthungthung
    Participant

Hi I’m new here and I’d like to know why I couldnt get hard while be f**ded.

kandijayne
    Participant

I noticed today, quite by chance, that I was now a member of a Group I had not signed up for, and apparently had been for about a week. Furthermore it was a Private Group, i.e. you had to specifically request membership rather than just join. (It was ‘Gotham City’) Now I don’t think I joined by accident – can’t be 100% sure – so either someone signed me up without my knowledge, or there’s some glitch in the system. Very odd. Anyway I left the group as my interest was only tepid. Could someone have signed me up without my knowledge?

I'm a damsel in distress, not a damsel in dat dress

Jacqueline

Hi Jayne, it is a glitch in the system. It’s happened to others. Just leave the group.

Lovekitten
    Participant

Having trouble creating forum topics for my new topic sissy tv. Someone help please?

poppy
    Participant

Having trouble creating forum topics for my new topic sissy tv. Someone help please?

I’m not sure what you mean. Just click on “forum” and then create the topic.

"'Will you walk into my parlour?' said the Spider to the Fly."

i am baby blue and i am proud to be owned by Sapphire Storm

Viewing 25 posts - 181 through 205 (of 205 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account