Have Questions? This is a perfect place to ask them.

This topic contains 43 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Jacqueline 3 months ago.

• Author
     Jacqueline 

Hi Stephanie. That’s a tough question and I really don’t have an answer as to which one is “best,” I use Firefox. With Firefox I have difficulty seeing certain things which show up light gray on a white background. But if I look close, I can see them. I’ll try Chrome again and see if that works better.

Hopefully others will jump in on this question.

Éléa 
    Participant

Hiya ! Dumb little question, I’m trying to have a signature, I know how and where to add one, but each time I save, the site does say to me that it is saved; but I can’t see it on my posts.

Do I have to activate signature somewhere ? Or is it another problem ?

Jacqueline 

Hi Elea. Not a dumb question at all. I looked at your profile and I can see the text in the signature box there. I don’t know why it is not displaying in your posts. I have posted the question to the “Need Help” forum in the hope someone there has an answer.

click here to see the question:

Need Help? Ask here!

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jacqueline.
     shannonf 
    Participant

a question  If a person is deleted from the forums does the posts and groups also deleted? Of said person.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  shannonf.
     Anonymous

Image result for confused ginger womanSilly question, I know but I am curious.

Sometimes it sez student under my avatar picture on my homepage. And sometimes it does not. What does this mean ?

Jacqueline 

Anyone who signs up for a course is deemed a student. The messages under our avatar coming and going is a mystery.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Melissa 
    Keymaster

The messages are created by posting an update on your personal homepage.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Jacqueline 

That solves that mystery. Giggle. Thank you Melissa. And Christine who also explained it to me.

Satin Summer 
    Participant

Ok I get that you can post captions and stories on your own personal page. But how do you find other gurls captions and stories unless you visit each and everyone’s page? I don’t know who has a story or a caption I want to enjoy. And if I post a story how do others know it’s there?

Sorry, so many questions.

Satin 

Jacqueline 

Hello Summer
    Perhaps you could start a new group called captions. Make it public, and create a topic so everyone who interested can post there captions. Be sure to include a notice for others not to include copy write protected material. If you need help just let me know. I’ll be happy to help.

For your stories, you can send out invites to people you choose.
    I hope this helps.
    Hugs

Ally 
    Participant

Hey, I was just wondering if The Office will be coming back soon or if the old one was available somewhere?  Thanks!

Jacqueline 

Hello Ally, I don’t know the answer to your question. Melissa has been taking some well deserved personal time off, so the games are on hold until she returns. Hopefully they will be coming back soon.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Anonymous

I decided to help support the site, and gave a donation …?(at least I think I did) .. I don’t know how to find out if it was received here. it’s no big issue , I just wondered though.  🙂

Jacqueline 

If you typed in your name for the donation, you will show up on the patrons list on the right side of the page. I looked and don’t see it. other than that I don’t know how to check. Click on – Become a patron for more information. And thank you for your support of the site.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Jacqueline.
Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar