Skip to toolbar

Have Questions? This is a perfect place to ask them.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 205 total)
  • Author
    Jacqueline

Hi Stephanie. That’s a tough question and I really don’t have an answer as to which one is “best,” I use Firefox. With Firefox I have difficulty seeing certain things which show up light gray on a white background. But if I look close, I can see them. I’ll try Chrome again and see if that works better.

Hopefully others will jump in on this question.

Éléa
    Participant

Hiya ! Dumb little question, I’m trying to have a signature, I know how and where to add one, but each time I save, the site does say to me that it is saved; but I can’t see it on my posts.

Do I have to activate signature somewhere ? Or is it another problem ?

Jacqueline

Hi Elea. Not a dumb question at all. I looked at your profile and I can see the text in the signature box there. I don’t know why it is not displaying in your posts. I have posted the question to the “Need Help” forum in the hope someone there has an answer.

click here to see the question:

Need Help? Ask here!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Jacqueline.
    shannonf
    Participant

a question  If a person is deleted from the forums does the posts and groups also deleted? Of said person.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by shannonf.
    Anonymous

Image result for confused ginger womanSilly question, I know but I am curious.

Sometimes it sez student under my avatar picture on my homepage. And sometimes it does not. What does this mean ?

Jacqueline

Anyone who signs up for a course is deemed a student. The messages under our avatar coming and going is a mystery.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Melissa
    Keymaster

The messages are created by posting an update on your personal homepage.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Jacqueline

That solves that mystery. Giggle. Thank you Melissa. And Christine who also explained it to me.

Satin Summer
    Participant

Ok I get that you can post captions and stories on your own personal page. But how do you find other gurls captions and stories unless you visit each and everyone’s page? I don’t know who has a story or a caption I want to enjoy. And if I post a story how do others know it’s there?

Sorry, so many questions.

Satin 

Jacqueline

Hello Summer
    Perhaps you could start a new group called captions. Make it public, and create a topic so everyone who interested can post there captions. Be sure to include a notice for others not to include copy write protected material. If you need help just let me know. I’ll be happy to help.

For your stories, you can send out invites to people you choose.
    I hope this helps.
    Hugs

Ally
    Participant

Hey, I was just wondering if The Office will be coming back soon or if the old one was available somewhere?  Thanks!

Jacqueline

Hello Ally, I don’t know the answer to your question. Melissa has been taking some well deserved personal time off, so the games are on hold until she returns. Hopefully they will be coming back soon.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Anonymous

I decided to help support the site, and gave a donation …?(at least I think I did) .. I don’t know how to find out if it was received here. it’s no big issue , I just wondered though.  🙂

Jacqueline

If you typed in your name for the donation, you will show up on the patrons list on the right side of the page. I looked and don’t see it. other than that I don’t know how to check. Click on – Become a patron for more information. And thank you for your support of the site.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Jacqueline.
    Star
    Participant

Hi Jacqueline,

what were the verses to the daily affirmation girls were required to say in the old Lil. academy?

hugs

Star

Jacqueline

Hi Stephanie. I use Firefox now, and for a while I tried Chrome. I really didn’t notice much difference with those. Internet explorer and Edge seem very slow to me. Maybe others will weigh in with their opinions. I think you’re doing very well with your role playing. You write great posts, fun to read.

Tasha
    Participant

Are the Stories from the Old Server gone for good?

Jacqueline

Hello Tasha. Some time ago a player managed to rescue most of the stories from the old site. I suggested he create a new group to place them in, but I can’t remember if it actually came about. I can’t seem to find them.

I’ll keep looking to see if they are available somewhere here.

Tiffany Tetons
    Participant

I should have put my “role playing question” here, not in the Need Help? thread.

~blushes crimson~

This topic should be stickied … 🌹

Jacqueline

Good idea Tiffany. I’ve done that. Thank you.

Tiffany Tetons
    Participant

~blushes, performs ballet curtsey~

Wh … I … thank you!

Is a “good idea” considered a “performance” here? Oh, I’m so confused …

Jacqueline

A good idea is, a good idea. Giggle.

Tiffany Tetons
    Participant

A good idea is, a good idea. Giggle.

SsssooOOOooo not helpful …  😛 😉 😀

Melissa
    Keymaster

Being told you have a good idea is a compliment and requires the appropriate curtsey.  Back to class for you.  *evil grin*

the Morrigan
    Participant

<p dir=”rtl” style=”text-align: left;”> ….. no</p>

• This reply was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by the Morrigan.
    Jacqueline

“No? Excuse me? Did you say no?” With a most serious and stern look, I fold my arms and tap my toe.

Tiffany Tetons
    Participant

~blushes, performs ballet curtsey~

I DID TOO curtsey! ~stamps foot girlishly … I mean, strides away manfully~

~scampers back, curtseys … twice, no three times~ Sorrysorrysorry!

~curtseys again~ Sorry … ~minces out as fast as her heels allow~

Rachel
    Participant

Só S started a thread for my main story line but didn’t get any movement and I thought maybe I could change my intro as it didn’t receive any replies yet to maybe get it moving in an more interesting way. I wanted to delete the thread so I could start a new one to avoid confusion. I found I can’t delete the thread am I correct? Would a moderator be able to delete it for me or should I just write at the end of the thread that it is I active?

Jacqueline

Yes we moderators can delete your post or thread. Would you like me to delete the entire thread “Feminine guy to lesbian trophy wife, arrives at the lobby”

Rachel
    Participant

Yes we moderators can delete your post or thread. Would you like me to delete the entire thread “Feminine guy to lesbian trophy wife, arrives at the lobby”

yes please!

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 205 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account