Skip to toolbar

Friends requests

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kathy
    Participant

I have 2 open friends requests from the same person, that I cannot do anything with, I have tried accepting and deleting but keep getting the message “There was a problem accepting(or deleting) that request. Please try again.”  Is there any way the requests can be deleted so we can try again?

Well I see your dilemma

What works for me is reopening the locked in lace page

After reloading the page

The other way you could do is reboot your device

You putting restart ..hope that helps

I, Mistress Andrea Tiffany, am proudly owned by Goddess Sasha.

Kathy
    Participant

Thanks, but unfortunately the requests are still there 🙁

Mistress Kitana
    Participant

Have you tried reloading the page to see if that solves the problem

I, Mistress Kitana, am proudly owned by Goddess Sasha and together we proudly co-own my wife, fluffy mittens kitten.

poppy
    Participant

@kathy  I have the same problem. I don’t think it is one that a reload or clearing the cache can fix. I’m not sure there is an answer other than ignoring it. The only thing that might work is going to your friends list and unfriending that person to then see if you can then accept the request. I haven’t tried it because I do not know if it will work and I might not be able to re-friend them.

"'Will you walk into my parlour?' said the Spider to the Fly."

i am baby blue and i am proud to be owned by Sapphire Storm

Alison Anderson
    Participant

I’m in the same situation.  If someone friend requests you, and they don’t get a quick response, they may try a second time and you get the two requests.

The problem is that you are already a friend, so can’t accept them again, nor can you ignore the request.  It’s a bug somewhere in the software.

Someone suggested unfriending the person.  Then you should be able to refriend them with the second pending request.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account