Flexibility training for new sissies (Open)

This topic contains 63 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Michelle Bubbles 3 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author
     Michelle Bubbles 
    Participant

I look to Michy, helpless and I hesitate for a moment, before putting my hands forward and grabbing hers as she paws at her boobs. Forcing myself to look away from their majesty, I pull her hands down gently.

“I know it’s hard… but try not to play with yourself! It just makes it worse!”

I whisper to her, squeezing her hands tight for a moment.

“Just… j-just try to ride it out, ok? You get used to it after a little bit, I swear…”

I say, biting my lip unconsciously as the erotic display of her naked body, plus Maddison’s, turns me on too quite a bit… I feel the heightened sensitivity of my lips, and I can’t help but rub my thighs together softly as my arousal mounts, still nowhere near Michy’s of course, but I’ve been there… the trainer scolds us for chatting and I yelp, hurrying back to my position as the blonde in the mirror claps her hands together to call our attention.

“All right girls! That should be enough time for the serum to take effect, but science is not magic! We have to work hard now to ensure our muscles get nice and loose, before its effect fade! Now remember, a second dose will make you even weaker, so I suggest you pay attention and follow my instructions properly! Let’s start with the basic: bend down, and this time, don’t stop!”

Once again, she effortlessly bends down to touch her legs with her forehead. I groan and bend forward too, reaching the point where I know I will stop and…

…and then I just keep going, slowly! I give a soft yelp at the feeling, it’s super weird! It’s like I can FEEL my muscles pulling, getting longer at a pretty high rate! I look to my left and right, and Michy and Maddie are equally bewildered, going down further and further. After a couple of minutes, I am looking back at a grinning Matthew through my legs, perfectly bent like the video instructor was!

“Good job girls! Now straighten up, and this time pull your legs out, keep it straight…”

And then for what feels like an hour we go through stretch after stretch, going through seemingly every muscle in our body, then repeat the whole thing, this time it feels super easy and barely an issue, as if we had been stretching for ballet all our lives. The whole time, Matthew hovers near us, quickly correcting any mistake we make and taking the opportunity to… grope us. I seem to be his least favorite target, thanks to my basically flat chest, but he still finds time to come around some times and pinch my nipples, or spank my butt. I grimace and endure it, silently, knowing any resistance would be a bad idea… Michy is probably slowly going mad with lust at the attention in any case, even as Matthew ensures she keeps following the esercises properly.

At one point, we are on the ground doing a massive split like it was nothing, and the blonde tells us to hold position for a minute.

I look to the side as Matthew walks past, and leans down behind Maddie…

Michelle Bubbles 
    Participant

NPC Matthew Robinson:

“you’ve been pretty quiet Fuckdoll… tell me, do you enjoy your new body? I don’t just mean your new flexibility… I know you three are all new recruits, and I am interested to see if any of you have already started enjoying your stay here, you could say. They gave you the full package I see…”

I reach down with my hands as she is stuck there doing a split, and start to eagerly fondle, squeeze, caress and pinch her breast, knowing she can’t do anything to stop me.

“hmmm, sensitive are you? tell me, do you get turned on at the idea of being this beautiful, primal, sexual doll for my pleasure?”

I whisper in a chuckle.

Maddison Fours 
    Participant

As the trainer approaches me I shiver in fear and disgust. But then he starts to manipulate my sensitive breasts again, this time being more and more daring.

Again, I’m hating to know that I have male hands touching me, but I just can’t avoid getting pleasure from that. How can it be that way? I hate, but I just don’t want it to stop. I feel terrible inside, but the sensation makes me want more of that.

He asks if I like my new body.
    “I don’t really know, I like some things, but….” – I answer lost in pleasure.

He asks if I like the idea of being a primal sexual doll for him and I suddenly wake up from that pleasure “trance”.
    “No way, I don’t like it!!! Get out!” – I scream aggressively as I try to get his hands out of my body.

Michy 
    Participant

“I know it’s hard… but try not to play with yourself! It just makes it worse!”

I look at her admiring her and how she is showing an inner strength.
    “I am trying, but every movement is electric. I can feel it inside of me wanting a release that i cant have.”

She holds my hand offering support.

“Just… j-just try to ride it out, ok? You get used to it after a little bit, I swear…”

Ride it out. She looks sexy, as does Madison. All my nerves are now dialed and my breathing feels heavy.

“Im trying. But its even clouding my thoughts. I ju….”

Its that asshole.
    “Slut, stop chatting, your friends can’t help you cum, and get your head back on the training! If you are good and follow the instructions of the nice pretty bimbo in the mirror, I may let you cum, how does that sound?”

I dont answer. I check the video and that merry girl goes through her stretching routine again. Oh shit.

I bend over…and what the hell. I can easily touch my head to my legs. I turn to the other girls and just look as they are able too.

I lift my leg above my head as i am easily able to stretch it so that it is parallel but in the opposit direction as my other leg.
    “How????”

The other stretches come easily to me as well. I dont get it, but as i move around my arousal takes over and i know i can actuall give myself a blow job. I try and succeed at kissing my own crotch. If it wasn’t for this crazy sissylink that i am wearing…..

I see the asshole harassing Madison.

“Leave her alone…..”

Collared by Miss Phoenix.

I love to play. I am a switch and a slut.

Michelle Bubbles 
    Participant

NPC Matthew Robinson:

I laugh as she tries to push me away, the way she is sitting there I would have had an easy time holding her even before the serum. Now, I catch her hands in one of mine, and lift them up above her head, giving her one last squeeze on her breast as she sits there in a perfect pretty split.

“Don’t you worry missy, we’ll fix that soon enough, and you’ll learn to love being used, no matter by who. For now, just finish your training Fuckdoll.”

I tell her with a grin, one last pinch of her sensitive nipple before I let her go, just as the blonde on the screen tells them to get up and leads them to a new stretch. After that, it’s only a couple more before the first part of the training ends, and as the video comes to an end, I clap my hands together as the mirror goes back to being a mirror.

“Alright sluts, 10 minutes to relax, we have to wait until the effect of this serum fade before moving to your next… ‘muscle group’.”

I say, turning my attention to loading some new fluid in the syringe gun.

Maddison Fours 
    Participant

That terrible man stops abusing me after showing me I would have no chance if I tried to fight him, holding my hands over my head and squeezing once again my breasts. I felt so humiliated, but again, I was feeling pleasure at the same time. It was like my body was enjoying being hold that way, but my head was hating.

We do some more stretching and then he says we have ten minutes to relax. I’m so nervous, I’m sad and I’m so angry that… I swear, I’d try to kill him, if I was not under the effect of that damn serum.

I look at my classmates, but I don’t dare saying anything. This isn’t a place for humans. In fact, it is too cruel for any kind of being. I just lay down looking at the ceiling, so I can relax my head and my feet. That heels made me very tired.

Michelle Bubbles 
    Participant

As the video ends, thankfully, we are given 10 minutes to sort of relax… well, we may relax, but probably not poor Michy. Seeing what just happened however, I walk over to Maddie on the floor, self conscious about my exposed chest, but well, she is in the same situation and she has much more to expose! I look down at her as I arrive next to her, trying and failing to not stare at her beautiful breasts too much.

“Uhm, are you ok Maddie?”

I say softly, offering a hand to help her get up. At the same time, I look over to Michy.

“And you, how are you holding up? We can’t let them win, we have to stick together…”

I whisper softly, glancing at the trainer, seemingly distracted for now.

“We have to ride this out I think, but we should stay in contact! I thought I was the only one around who resisted, I only see broken sissies and obedient girls in the halls and servicing these people… we have to stick together, who knows, we might be able to escape soon!”

Maddison Fours 
    Participant

Michelle comes to lend me a hand. I accept.

“Thank you, Michelle. No… I’m not ok, dear… But thanks for caring. You seem to be a very kind…” – I take a look at that pretty blonde with still small beautiful breasts growing – “a very kind… girl… Maybe that’s what we are now, who knows?” – Some tears roll on my face. “Every time I think things are enough bad, they seem to get worse. And Michy, do you think she is going to be ok?”

Michelle tries to motivate us to resist. This inspires me a little, but I don’t really think we are strong enough. Not after this drugs they are forcing us to take.

“Let’s see if Michy needs help. She seems to be the strongest here, but this makes her face the worse of that… damn monster.”

Michy 
    Participant

He gives us a 10 minute break. But this ting still has me in some sort of aroused overdrive. I look at the other two girls,

Michelle talks to Madison. Afeter she asks me…
    “And you, how are you holding up? We can’t let them win, we have to stick together…”

I moan a little.
    “I am better. I was expecting pain, but instead, i feel so aroused. Even looking at you two beautiful girls. I want to be with you…. intimately. ”

Michelle then speaks to all of us.
    “We have to ride this out I think, but we should stay in contact! I thought I was the only one around who resisted, I only see broken sissies and obedient girls in the halls and servicing these people… we have to stick together, who knows, we might be able to escape soon!”

I look at the two and hold their hands.
    “Ok. I will go along or follow what you need me to do.”

I kiss both their hand in support also taking in their smooth skin and lovely scents…

Michelle Bubbles 
    Participant

I clasp both of my hands around maddison’s face, looking at her sternly.

“No, we are NOT girls! Don’t let them get to you… look, if they did this to us, there must be a way to go back too! Have you noticed how completely jacked and absolutely hung… down there EVERY trainer seems to be? I doubt that’s natural… I think they do to them the reverse of what they do to us. We just have to find out how to get that too!”

I whisper, shooting another careful glance at the trainer. He seems to be looking at us now, still with that hateful grin across his face… but surely he can’t hear us talk as we whisper. Michy tells us that she is somehwat adjustung but she still wants to have sex with us.

“I don’t think that’s going to go away… and by the way, you are SUPER lucky. What you are feeling right now is what we feel constantly, they don’t let us out of the belt ever… and all the orgasms you get with the belt on are unsatisfying, and leave you as aroused as before. Just… resist until the end ok? I think you’ll be let out after…”

She tells us she will go along and do what she needs to do, kissing our hands right after. I grimace slightly as I see the effect of the belt on her, already turning her into a lust-crazed nympho in such short time. I snap my fingers in front of her face a couple of times as she inhales our sweet mandatory perfume, knowing full well I myself smell of delicious strawberries all over.

“Focus Michy! Listen you girls, we don’t have much time!”

In a slightly panicky voice, I glance over again as I see the trainer standing up, seemingly doing the final adjustemnts on his syringe gun.

“I am still going through some training lessons like this one, but after that I was told I would start working as a maid at the men’s club, and in some other areas of the corporation. Do you girls know where you’ll end up?! We have to be able to find each other, and we have no guarantee he’ll let us talk again before the training is over!”

Maddison Fours 
    Participant

I quickly answer Michelle’s question, trying not to be heard by the trainer.

“I’ll be at the offices. Trainee secretary/personal assistant, but my Superior said I may be borrowed to do things here and there, like some kind of Jill of all trades.

What about you, Michy?”

Michy 
    Participant

I tell Michelle
    “But what if i am not allowed out now?”

I am worried about what my future holds as it seems they have a stronger hold on me now.

“Miss Phoenix owns me. And she has already seen to it that i am whore or slut for herself or any of her clients. I am some sort of sex slave, an my guess is this will make things worse, as i wont be able to fight back.”

I let go of their hands and try to rub myself…..

Michelle Bubbles 
    Participant

NPC Matthew Robinson:

“All right girls, chat time is up. Ready for the next phase of your training? Back in position!”

I say, walking back to the group. I don’t even need to listen to them, I know perfectly well what they were discussing… every sissy that comes here does… they were surely talking about some variation of escaping, getting back at me, or getting their bodies back. It’s cute, really.

“Good job so far sluts, you are now as flexible and bendable as any M&R sissy, while being easily overpowered. You’ll soon realise what a blessing that is too! But now, we need to keep working on some of your muscles… some of them should not be all loose and weak. Fuckdoll, Slut, slide down your bottoms, and you blondie, bend over we’ll start with you.”

The blonde haired short sissy reluctantly does as instructed, bending all the way down thanks to her new flexibility. I grab her waist with one hand, holding her steady, as I inject… straight around her plug. I enjoy her surprised yelp as the new serum floods the two muscles of her anal sphincter.

“Relax sissy… if you don’t want to have to wear a diaper soon, you’ll be grateful for this. And don’t worry, we’ll make sure this remains flexible too, just not as weak! Ahahahah!”

i laugh, approaching the other two sissies.

“You too, girls! bend over!”

Maddison Fours 
    Participant

Of course, my mind thinks about trying to resist, but judging by the easy way he held me before, I don’t see anything I could do to avoid this new shot.

“Yes Sir…” – I answer without any enthusiasm… and with a little sarcasm in my voice as I bend over and wait.

Michy 
    Participant

The meat head trainer is continuously toying with us. And one thing is now apparent. Likely to this drug that has given us this incredible flexibility, but at the cost of a loss in muscle strength. He has easily overwhelmed and held both Madison and Michelle. I am still a horny mess as he gives Michelle e shot, then heads towards Madison.

Worst of all, it is to help us from needing diapers.

“What did you do to us….”

I start to back away. But i also imagine a fun tussle with him…..
    No i have to stop with these aroused thoughts….

Michelle Bubbles 
    Participant

NPC Matthew Robinson:

“Good girl Fuckdoll, keep obeying and I will consider using your name again.”

I chuckle as I inject her too, before pulling her bottoms up and slapping her bum. I walk over to Michy and roll my eyes, before grabbing the back of her neck and forcing her to bend over easily.

“We don’t have all day slut, and you need your medicine!”

I inject her too, before stepping back and putting away the gun for now. As the girls start feeling the serum take effect, this one with a weird, kinda numb, warm feeling around their sissy pussies, I pull out my phone… Access the belt and plug controls…

“All right girls, this would be pretty unpleasant, but don’t worry. I will make sure you enjoy it. Feel free to do anything you think might help, only thing you can’t do is take off your plugs, but I don’t think you will want to, hehe.”

I say ominously, before pressing enter on my phone. All at once, their belts shoot up to a constant level 5 pleasure stimulation, the maximum, while their plugs start rhytmically expanding and contracting, slowly and with method to ensure their anal muscles, while staying strong and functional, also stretch guaranteeing they will be able to take on any size of insertion without damages. As the sissies react, I hum along happily, sitting down in a chair and fishing my dick out. With the lip sensitivity upgrades many of them have, there’s always at least one sissy that will try to sate her need for stimulation by trying to stimulate her lips against it…

Michelle Bubbles 
    Participant

I watch and listen as he talks… just what is he referring to? The I see the phone… my eyes widen as he presses a button on it and…

…the world explodes in pleasurable shades of pink as suddenly my arousal spikes to massive heights and my knees buckle, a long moan escaping my lips. As I land on my knees I realize the plug in my ass is slowly expanding, stretching my hole and stimulating me even more, oh God it feels… it feels so fucking goooood!

“Ooooh…”

My tongue rolls out and my eyes cross as I land on all fours, weak and jelly-legged, the need for more pleasure the only thing in my mind, unable to cum… my eyes refocus slightly, enough to see the trainer sitting there, his erect cock presented to us… I involuntarily lick my lips, before looking to the other two sissies…

Maddison Fours 
    Participant

As the butt plug starts to work, I look back and I see the trainer with his dick out. I fall on the floor, feeling the stimulation the belts provide us.

I look around and see Michelle on all fours, moaning with pleasure, a sight that makes me crazy. Damn, she is so hot, I just love the size and the shape of her growing boobies.

I look to the other side and I see Michy, as sexy and pretty as Michelle, both are so beautiful and I start to feel not only aroused, but I feel slutty. I close my eyes and imagine both without that belts.

Damn, it is so good, I need some relief!!! – I scream to both girls as I start instinctively to shake and squeeze my boobs and pinch my nipples. This gives me more and more pleasure and I get more and more aroused, it seems to grow exponentially.

Attachments:
     Michy 
    Participant

“Owwww….”
    He easily pushes me down as he injects me with something new. At the same time telling me he doesn’t have all day. What now….

Oh no. I feel i numbing burn around my ass. I look back at him as i see him smiling and tapping his phone.

“All right girls, this would be pretty unpleasant, but don’t worry. I will make sure you enjoy it. Feel free to do anything you think might help, only thing you can’t do is take off your plugs, but I don’t think you will want to, hehe.”

Oh shit….
    “What did you do ass…… OH GAWDDD…. not again…..”

Every nerve in me comes alive. My cock painfully tries to harden unsuccessfully as it is painfully stimulated, yet not allowed to cum. Jolts of stimulation are coursing through my body leaving me a mess. The plug in my ass is doing something that i feel like i have to cum.

I look at him with his cock out, but i quickly turn away and focus on the others. I see Madison scream and moan as i mve towads her and kiss her. I then move her hands of her breasts as i start kissing and sucking on them. Occasionally biting and pulling them

I look at Michelle, hoping she will join as well.

Michelle Bubbles 
    Participant

I don’t notice the two girls going at it anymore, my eyes have zeroed in back on the trainer’s cock… as I remember how pleasant my lips feel now, especially when they are wrapped around one the M&R lollipops, or… or… I unconsciously lick my lips again…

I crawl over almost in a trance, the plug expanding and contracting in my anus, training my muscles even as I go, and with a helpless mewl I wrap my lips around his member, my eyelids fluttering closed as I rub and pinch my small breasts, lost in the sensations…

OOC: I might be a little busy tomorrow, maybe also the day after so this is an excuse to let you girls have some fun without me if that indeed happens and I can’t reply. Hope that’s ok! So don’t worry about waiting for a bit!

Maddison Fours 
    Participant

OOC: That’s ok Michelle. We can wait for you 😉 .
    —-

In my last moment of consciousness I realize all of us are getting totally out of control. I see Michelle crawling towards the trainer and Michy… oh, that sexy marvelous creature comes in my direction and kisses me. I correspond and then she starts to suck my breasts. My incredibly sensitive breasts.

I do the same to her, as soon as I have the opportunity I grab her boobs, I caress them and I lick all around and move my hands to her beautiful bum, squeezing it while ours butt plugs do their jobs, turning us into almost savage animals, every second we get more and more aroused.

Attachments:
     Michy 
    Participant

We end up assuming a 69…. no an 88 position as we are each kissing and sucking each others breasts.

As our equipment is driving us into some sort of heightened, and aroused sexual state. Her touch and tongue is sending me over. Between kisses, sucking and the occasional biting, i moan towards her.

“More…. please i need more.”

I can feel myself starting to leak…..

Maddison Fours 
    Participant

Seeing Michy asking for more makes me even more horny. I need some relief and at the same time I want to please her, but don’t see too many options. So I keep liking, sucking and biting her beautiful breasts, but I move one of my hands and grab the external part of her butt plug. I start to move it slow and easy, pulling and pushing just a bit, trying to intensify her pleasure.

Michy 
    Participant

My arousal, from the plug and this crazy belt is putting me in a frenzied state. Having Madison exploring and playing with my body is too much. And when she teases me with the plug i moan….
    “Oh gawd…. dont you dare stop!!!”

I am practically humping her, as i reach for her plug and follow suit, slowly fucking her hole as well. I take bites at her nipple periodically, pulling on them as her reactions is motivating more out of me.

Maddison Fours 
    Participant

“As you wish, Michy, don’t worry, I won’t stop it. Is there anything else I could do for you, sweety?” – I ask in a lascivious way.

Michy reaches my plug and starts to manipulate it. The stimulation is soooo good that I start to sway my hips as I feel more and more slutty.

What is happening to me? I just don’t feel like I wanted anything different from this. This is sooooo hot, sooo fun, soooo good.

Michy 
    Participant

I really want Madison now. I look up and see Michelle with the trainer. Turning to this beautiful creature… even if she was a guy like me, she is more girl now. As am I.

I kiss her passionately then look straight into her eyes.
    “I want you…. i need you…”

Michelle Bubbles 
    Participant

NPC Matthew Robinson:

“Aaaaahh… that’s the stuff!”

I smile and lean back as I grab the sides of the blonde’s head and start fucking her face like a toy, enjoying the lack of resistance as she surrenders to the pleasure. There’s always one in every group, in fact usually all of them underwent lip sensitivization and sometimes even fight each other for my cock at this stage… shame that the other two either did not receive it, or have enough willpower to resist the temptaion. Sometimes they just don’t know how good it feels yet, maybe they simply haven’t been face fucked yet… this one clearly has. She is hanging limply from my hands, only moaning and twitching slightly, her eyes rolled back, as I pump my cock in and out of her throat… the moment she saw my cock she made a beeline for it, I knew she underwent the new experimental treatment from her file, but this is something else entirely… they weren’t kidding when they said the girls would feel like they were having sex by giving a blowjob!

It goes on for a while, before I can feel my orgasm coming thanks to those big, soft pink lips. I groan and slam all the way down her throat, feeling her chin on my balls and her nose on my belly. I know these sluts are not trained, and I don’t want to make a mess… as I shoot my load straight into her stomach she convulses a couple of times, fighting her gag reflex and lack of oxygen, and as I look down I see her wide eyed, tears streaming from her eyes. When I finish shooting my load, I pull back and let her go, and she falls back on the floor, gasping, coughing, dazed and twitching frm the unsatisfied pleasure still coursing in her body… even as I think she had at least a couple of “lip-gasms” while I was using her.

“Hmmm, I had to do all the work but it’s usually like that with you untrained sluts… but I think you have potential blondie.”

I say satisfied, putting my spent dick back in my trousers.

Michelle Bubbles 
    Participant

As he grabs my head and uses it to his heart’s content, I don’t even care… it feels soooooo gooood… every stroke of his dick through my lips is the same pleasure I used to feel by stroking my dick, times one hundred. As good as it feels when someone fucks me now, and when I am this aroused… I know in the back of my head, that I shouldn’t. That it’s so shameful. and I AM disgusted… it’s just that I almost literally have no choice, I am just an animal looking for the greatest pleasure I could find in the immediate moment and this is it. So I just hang limply, lost in bliss, as he uses my throat, wet gagging sounds accompanying the lovemaking of the other two sissies.

“Glag! …Gorp! …Glug!”

A couple of times, a wave of insane pleasure washes over me, making me tremble and twitch for a moment, my toes curling, as the sensation from my lips becomes overwhelming and I… orgasm, there’s no other way to call it. Only to of course be as horny as before right after that intense wave of pleasure diminishes somewhat, already building towards the next.

I barely notice at first when he slips all the way into my throat. But as he stops pleasuring my lips, holding himself still as he pulses and throbs inside my neck, a little spark of clarity comes back to me and my eyes open wide just as his engorged phallus starts shooting semen straight down my throat, at least bypassing my taste buds but giving me no chance to spit it out. I try to struggle, but my muscles respond by twitching weakly, the belt still sapping my strenght, and so I am forced to take it all before being let go of, falling like a ragdoll back to the floor, gasping and coughing, and yet dazed in the afterglow of those supremely submissive and humiliating orgasms, a cute little burp bringing the smell of semen into my mouth…

Michy 
    Participant

As ilet go of Madison, i look up to see the asshole trainer putting his cock back in his pants and Michelle recovering on the floor after being used.

I look back at Madison as my cock is fighting to be free and my body still on a high arousal.

Kissing her. I ask
    “I need it. I am desperate. I will do anything….please…”

Michelle Bubbles 
    Participant

NPC Matthew Robinson:

I glance at my phone and notice the cicle has ended 5 minutes ago. Whoopsie. Well, it doesn’t hurt the sissies to prolong the ride a little bit more than is necessary. With a small sigh at the realization the fun is over, at least until next week when I’ll get a brand new batch of sissies, I tap on the phone to turn off the belts and the plugs. The sissies stop being assaulted by waves of indescribable pleasure as the plugs deflate, gasping and slowly coming back to their senses, no longer lust driven animals but still MUCH hornier than they were before, now super easy to turn on for hours at least. God I love the sissylink belts.

Michy’s temporary belt beeps and the locks audibly unlock, slackening as they free her sissy clit.

“Good work sissies. I hope you had fun as much as I did, and congratulations on your new and improved bodies! I’m sure you’ll find it lots of fun to bend whatever which way your masters order you to, and stretching your sensitive pussies effortlessly around any dick. This last one was the most important one of course, giving you the perfect combination of tight elasticity. You can redress, take out the plugs if you want, and preapre to leave.”

I muse as I watch them do just that, walking up to them before they can leave however.

“I guess you have been good enough girls to earn your names back… Maddie, your wife wants you to join her in 5 minutes at guest apartment #132. I wouldn’t make her wait if I were you. Michy, Michelle… you two have been assigned to sleep together in sissy room #865. You can get there whenever you want, but remember curfew is at 22:00 for non-working girls. Until next time sweeties, I can’t wait to sample more of your holes.”

I say with a wink at Michelle, before wandering off, cleaning up and putting away the tools used.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar