Skip to toolbar

Enter The Sissydome! (Private)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bea
    Participant

The lights slowly come up and the camera zooms in on our glamourous host, she beams as she speaks, her sequinned dress shimmering in the stage lights.

“Welcome, ladies, gentlemen and sissies of all shapes and sizes, to this weeks edition of The Sissydome!”

The camera pans away and we find ourselves on the inside of a small dome, the walls covered entirely in mirrors, though through two way trickery there are no visible cameras. We zoom in as the voiceover picks up once again.

“Lets meet our contestants shall we? Contestant number one is a recent addition to the M&R family, I’m sure she’s hoping that beginners luck will fare her well in the dome, give it up, for Bea!”

The camera zooms in on an as yet unconscious figure on the floor of the dome, dark curly hair falls loosely over an alabaster face, her only clothing the shiny chastity between her legs. The camera pans away again to reveal another unconscious figure laying a few feet away. Long platinum blonde hair lays in a tangle upon her head and though she has no more clothing than her companion, it’s clear that she has a more developed feminine figure.

“And now, her competitor, a corporation favourite, the blonde beauty, Michelle!”

Canned applause plays as the show begins and we cut to our contestants…

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Bea
    Participant

Hair falls across my face as I roll over, I push it away and rub my forehead, trying to clear away some of the fogginess clouding my brain. I had been on my way back to the dorm when that strange guy approached me, he said something to me, but I don’t remember what it was, and now I’m here. As I look around the room a sense of dread begins to form in me, the walls are perfectly round and there doesn’t seem to be any hint of a door or a way out. The other girl is also a mystery to me, I don’t recognise her and as yet she hasn’t come round from whatever they dosed us with, though judging from the apparatus between her legs she is in a similar position to me, if not at a more advanced level. Where my body still shows the tell-tale signs of masculinity, I wouldn’t be exaggerating to describe her as sex on legs, for the first time I can safely say the intense arousal from between my legs isn’t just being caused by the belt. I try banging on the walls but am rewarded with nothing but a dull thud, pressing my ear against it gets me no sounds from the outside world and running my fingers along it doesn’t reveal any seams or edges that we could pry open. Sighing with exasperation, I cross my arms across the bee-stings on my chest and slide down the wall, bringing my knees to my face and glowering.

Michelle Bubbles
    Participant

My lips part and I give a soft moan as I wake up slowly, parts of my body sore from sleeping on a hard surface. I slowly and sensually stretch, smacking my lips and furrowing my brow as I taste the peculiar metallic aftertaste of the drug of choice they almost always use to make sure we don’t wake up when they need us to sleep. In a twisted side effect of all the corporation does to us, I have come to relish these forced naps, as every time we sleep ‘normally’ we are tormented and edged and woken up constantly… sleep deprivation, or at least the deprivation of any good, long, peaceful sleep, is one of the corporation’s many tools against us, and when they drug us like this, well, at least it’s a good rest. Of course everything that comes after is pure hell, which makes me even more reluctant to open my eyes. I know I have no choice however, and as my eyelids flutter open, I raise myself to sit on my curvy, ample bum, my breasts swinging and jiggling with the motion, dropping to a perfect teardrop shape with gravity and yet remaining so delightfully spherical. I look around… well, this is new. A circular room, no entrances or exits visible, and just one other sissy here. Someone I don’t know, and from the look of it, a new one, her body still just pretty and not the epitome of sex it will become in just a few months, nevertheless her pretty pale face is still as sensual and beautiful as that of any sissy, delicate features and plump lips wonderfully made up and circled by loose, midnight-dark ringlets.

I stand up, stretching once again, Similarly as her, only clad in my own chastity belt, though mine is not the default model but a more decorated and customized one, providing the illusion of being just a slutty g-string.

I approach her with a gentle smile, knowing that she will probably be… much less submissive and obedient than me, whatever they have planned for us, and that we will both get punished for her misdemeanors (the corporation’s standard parctice…) and thus I will need to help her accept whatever they are planning for us, or receive much more punishment than I intend to. I kneel down in front of her, seemingly completely unphazed by her, and my own, nudity.

“Hi sweetie! I’m Michelle, Michelle Bubbles. But just call me Michelle! *giggle* Who are you, and do you know where we are and what we are supposed to do? You look new, how long have you been here at the corporation? I just passed 2 years!”

I bat my eyelashes at her, grimacing inside. Now that I am trying to fool my Master into thinking I am completely broken and willing, in order to try and escape, it has made talking to other, non-broken sissies even harder… I probably sound like a silly happy bimbo to her, completely brainwashed and totally accepting, but I know I can’t do anything about it…

My name is Michelle Bubbles and I do what I am told

"How may I serve you today, Master? Send me a message with your orders and I will obey!"

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Bea
    Participant

So consumed am I in my woe, I fail to notice when the girl at the centre of the dome begins to rise. She is halfway across the room towards me before I even take notice of her wakefulness. When my eyes do meet hers I am captivated, her beauty was great when I could see only half of her, now in her full glory I’m blown away by her perfection. Every inch of her seems to have been sculpted to awaken feelings of terrible lust within me, if ever my penis were to break free of it’s metal confinement now would be the moment. I’m lost in her emerald eyes when her angelic voice floats into my ear, like that of a siren. A voice in the back of my mind, though quickly silenced by less rational portions of my brain, tells me not to trust her words, it says that she is a siren indeed, sent to bewitch me and ensnare me, like everything else I have seen so far. The voice is silenced however, and I cannot help but trust and listen to her every word.

“Hi sweetie! I’m Michelle, Michelle Bubbles. But just call me Michelle! *giggle* Who are you, and do you know where we are and what we are supposed to do? You look new, how long have you been here at the corporation? I just passed 2 years!”

“Hi… I’m Bea, Bea Bound…”

A rush of colour floods into my cheeks as I recite my new humiliating name, realising how ridiculous it must sound.

“I think maybe two or three weeks? It’s all been a bit of a blur. I’m afraid I’m as confused as you are, I hoped a more experienced girl might know what this is all about.”

Michelle Bubbles
    Participant

I offer a hand as I stand up gracefully, fully extending my legs, and help her up, noticing how her own legs are already very sexy and toned, long and slender. I can’t help but wonder how she will look a month from now, if this is the starting point… for a second it looks like we are the same height, but as I keep looking at her legs I notice that she is standing with her feet flat, not on her tip-toes.

“Honey what are you doing! Stand up properly, on your tip-toes! There you go cutie! I’m sure you know what happens if we don’t keep our heels off the ground like good girls at all times!”

I smile as she forces herself on her toes, no doubt she already knows about the built-in punishment delivered by our belts if we keep our feet down, but when you are new you constantly forget if you are not in heels. As she stands up “properly”, I can now see she is taller than me by about 3 inches, as I need to look up to meet her big, bright blue eyes. And unfortunately, as I resume talking, I need to keep up the bimbo act… even if I remember how angry and sad I felt my first few days, I can’t help her right now. Not in the way she would like, by being another angry, sad, trapped man.

“I love your name! Bea is so cute, but Bound makes it soooo naughty! *giggle* Just a few weeks? Then you’re in luck, because I am a super duper experienced girl! And right now, uhm…”

I look around, making a show of pouting my lips and putting a long-nailed finger up to them, as if I was thinking hard.

“…Uhm, I have no idea where we are! Or what is going on! But I know if we just obey and submit like good girls, everything will turn out ok!”

I smile, beaming. That last one is an actual good piece of advice, when the corporation wants you to do or be something, you dance to their tune, willingly or not. Unwillingly, and they will break you soon while still getting what they want. Willingly, if you are smart you might also be able to sneak some of your own dance moves in there. But of course, I can’t say all of this to Bea…

===================================================================================================================

As we are talking, in her studio with the live feed on a camera, the announcer flashes a smile at her audience. Another sissy here for years, she has little chance of helping us – but she wouldn’t in any case. Completely broken and subservient, only orders and everything she needs to be a good sissy fills her head, absolutely and totally devoted to the corporation that turned her from James to Jasmine Joy.

“What a cute pair our sissies make! Here in the sissydome, two sissies enter, one fresh and one broken: two sissies will still exit… but we’ll have fun along the way, won’t we ladies and gentlemen? As a first trial for our contestants, it has been said that ‘less is more’. To that, I say: bullshit! Let’s watch our sissies get dolled up and ready, why have them naked and afraid when we will have more fun if they are dressed like slutty whores and afraid? To that end, let’s spin the wheel!”

As she talks, she gracefully glides over to a big gameshow-like wheel, with various results on it:

https://wheeldecide.com/e.php?c1=Latex&c2=Lingerie+Only&c3=Maid&c4=Schoolgirl&c5=Corset&c6=Bunny&time=5

After an energetic spin, she smiles and preens for the camera, putting herself on display as much as Michelle and Bea are, until finally the wheel stops and a masculine, computerized voice booms out:

“BUNNY”

===================================================================================================================

A sudden mechanical whirr makes us stop and look at the center of the circular room, and we watch as smoothly and rapidly a clothes rack rises from the ground, where a previously invisible panel slid away. It clicks into place and the floor closes back up, leaving us to look at the unmistakable style of the outfits on display, something that is a bit of a favorite around here and I am very familiar with: Playboy bunny outfits… my internal reaction could be summed up with “Ugh! Again?!” But of course, my external reaction must be very different… I jump up and down, clapping my hands, making my whole body jiggle and draw the eye.

“Oh yay! I love bunny outfits, they are so sexy! Come on, Bea!”

I exclaim excitedly, moving over to the rack.

"How may I serve you today, Master? Send me a message with your orders and I will obey!"

Attachments:
    Bea
    Participant

She takes my hand and almost as soon as both feet touch the floor a jolt of pain eminates from my belt and I nearly double over. Whatever was blocking the signal before isn’t doing so now and I have to perch on my toes like a ballerina, looking ridiculous no doubt. I look down at Michelle now, trying not to stare at her ample bosom. She giggles away and chats almost to herself it seems and I’m left trying to balance whilst following this gorgeous girl who is practically bouncing off the walls.

“I love your name! Bea is so cute, but Bound makes it soooo naughty! *giggle* Just a few weeks? Then you’re in luck, because I am a super duper experienced girl! And right now, uhm…”

I think back to my experiences with Mr Simon and how little I enjoyed being Bound then, but decide not to say anything, it would be a shame to put a dampener on her excess of positivity. She advises me on the benefits of following the rules and doing as I’m told, not that I need much encouragement at this point, I know too well the penalties for even thinking about misbehaving. Our attention is suddenly drawn to the centre of the dome where a mechanical whirring has started up, before our eyes the floor opens up and a bizarre structure emerges. Once the floor has resealed I realise it’s a collection of hanging rails and shoe racks, adorned with Bugs Bunnys intimates drawers from the looks of it.

Michelle takes me by the hand and drags me over, she begins digging through the rails and I reluctantly follow suit, pulling out a few items and marvelling at how any human, male or female, could contort themselves into some of these shapes.

I hold out a lacy pink corset, eyeing it sideways to work out how someone would even get into it when Michelle poofs into being in front of me. Her eyes light up at the sight of the corset and she immediately takes it from my hands and begins sliding it round her torso. I’m somewhat disappointed to be denied access to her glorious bosom, though as she hands the strings to me and motions for me to tighten them, I realise that somehow they look just as incredible now. She slips into a matching pair of pink heels and a set of rabbit ears materialises from somewhere before being perched on her head. She turns to me and I go weak at the knees, trying to resist the urges forming in the back of my mind, and the front of my groin.

“Wow Michelle, you look… wow.”

She turns again and dives back into the rails, returning with a bundle in her hands, she can’t expect me to wear something like that, can she?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Bea.
    Michelle Bubbles
    Participant

I drag Bea over to the new outfits that just appeared, fearing that we may be punished if we don’t dress quickly enough. Even without instructions, if a sexy outfit is presented to a nude sissy, well, it’s not hard to guess what they want us to do… As I start examining the various cuts and styles of bunny outfits, I see Bea examine one herself. Oh that’s not good. That corset would do a number on the poor, inexperienced thing… they are so uncomfortable and breath-taking (literally!) that I can’t let her try it on, if she does I am sure she will be forced to keep it and she will barely funtion later. What if I need her to be in top shape to avoid punishments? I sway my hips over to her and snatch the pink corset from her with a smile.

“Ooooh, pretty! I cann dibs on this one! *giggle*”

I expertly slip it around my tiny waist, making sure it fits properly before handing her the strings.

“Mind lacing me up honey? Nice and tight! Don’t be afraid to really pull on them!”

She follows my instructions well enough, and I feel the familiar tight hug of the corset, restricting my breathing to the top of my lungs, pinching in my already tiny waist by another few centimeters. I complete the simple outfit with the matching heels and ears, before making a twirl in front of Bea, as if to show it off, all smiles and giggles as she stares at me, stunned, complimenting my looks.

“Aw, thank you so much cutie! Now, let’s make you just as pretty!”

I say, with a playful ‘boop’ on her nose. I dive into the racks, a slight pout as if I am concentrating, looking over various outfits that I apparently deem unfit and/or not pretty enough.

In reality, I am desperately looking for something that would be easy on a newbie, no corset, easy to ruin stockings, restrictive skirts. Finally, I find something appropriate, even if incredibly revealing, but it’s probably the best thing here for a newbie. Lets her breathe and move easily, these stockings are sturdy and not easy to make runs in them, and the heels are amongst the lowest… at 4 inches. Which to be fair, is the lowest heels I have seen in 2 years. I turn to Bea, holding it out proudly for her.

“Oh, this one has ‘Bea Bound’ written all over it sweetie! You’ll look great in this, trust me! Try it on for me, pretty please?”

I bat my eyelashes at me, leaning forward to flash some cleavage as well, sensing some reluctance. And silently begging her to take it, for her own good…

Attachments:
    Bea
    Participant

“Aw, thank you so much cutie! Now, let’s make you just as pretty!”

She pats me on the nose and I’m left stunned as she turns back and dives into the rails like a bull in a china shop. Outfits fly left and right though remarkably when she turns back to me with a hangar in hand, her hair is as perfect as ever and there’s not the slightest hint of a crease to her clothes. I look at what she has in her hand and try not to crinkle my nose too much, though from the pleading look in her eyes I can see she’s really tried not to embarrass me too much. I glance at a black corset left on the ground, twin to the one she now wears and realise it could have been worse, though she bears it with her bubbly positivety, I can tell it’s a tight squeeze and not the most comfortable thing to be wearing.

“Oh, this one has ‘Bea Bound’ written all over it sweetie! You’ll look great in this, trust me! Try it on for me, pretty please?”

She bats her eyelashes and leans forward just a little and I’m like putty in her hands. Smiling slightly I take the hangar from her and start trying to decipher the bizarre mixture of garments. Eventually a lacy black thong falls to the ground and I decide to start there, sliding it up my legs and shuddering a little as the band slips between my cheeks, eliciting a fresh pulse from my belt. Seeing my confusion, Michelle has decided to take pity on me and begins handing me items, first stockings, which I easily slide up my silky smooth legs, followed by an almost seethrough skirt in a light shade of pink. The top piece of the outfit looks a little lost on my tiny chest though Michelle comes to my rescue, adjusting the laces to make the most of what little bosom I have. It’s strange how quickly I’ve come to envy the bustier girls, I still dream of escaping this cursed place, but I don’t find it odd that in my fantasies I’m still dressed as a sexy girl when I escape.

She hands me the shoes which I take with some relief as it means I can finally stop tip-toeing around. Although the heels do present a challenge to me, I’ve gotten pretty good at not breaking my ankles by this point, even if I do look like Bambi on ice at times. I slide the gloves over my hands and wait nervously for something else to happen. Hopefully this silly costume is the extent of our torment and the walls will slide open at any moment. We wait for several minutes with nothing happening before Michelle suddenly squeaks and rushes back into the rails, returning with a set of pink and black bunny ears. She brushes the hair out of my face and I find myself inches from her, staring into her green eyes. I fear what might happen if we deviate from the apparent tasks we’re getting, but my mind races at her delicate touch. She slides the ears onto my head and retreats. I do my best to avoid looking at her as more blood floods into my cheeks.

The camera returns to the studio and to the host Jasmine Joy.

“Well now wasn’t that just the cutest, don’t they make an adorable pair of sexy bunnies?! It seems Ms Bubbles is winning over the new sissy but the fun has only just begun, let’s spin that wheel!”

The wheel has now been replaced with new categories and a computerised male voice booms.

“Dildo Suck Off”

A round post begins rising from the centre of the dome and the camera zooms in. Sprouting from the post both high and low are varying sizes and shapes of dildo, the post rises to the top of the dome and ceases, several of the rubbery dildos are still undulating before coming to an eventual rest.

“Oooh I love this round! For those of you new to our show, the Dildo Suck Off is a team event, the two hapless sissies have five minutes to bring all of those gorgeous cocks to completion. Each one is primed with creamy sissyjuice, just what a growing sissy needs, so they’ll be sure to get a faceful! You’ll notice some of those cocks look a little out of reach so the girls will need to get creative!”

I watch in amazement and horror as the post slides out of the ground. At first I assumed it to be some sort of coat rack but I quickly realise what is protruding from it. The whirring ceases and we’re left staring in bemusement at the array of cocks in front of us, there must be at least a dozen and some of them are so high up I can barely reach them, if I even wanted to. I step a little closer and examine them, each one has a small light set into the post above it, but right now each light is red.

As I’m examining the bizarre structure a shock from my belt jolts me, nearly causing me to fall over. I hear a shriek from the other side of the post and realise the same has happened to Michelle. She seems to have cottoned on faster than I have and immediately presses her face to the post, nearly swallowing the entire length of a black rubbery penis.

I copy her and tentatively slide my lips over a girthy pink one directly in front of me, unsure of what to do next I maintain my grip on the dildo and wait, but another shock racks my body and I fall to the ground for real this time.

I look up and realise Michelle wasn’t affected this time, though on closer inspection I can see why, she is sliding her lips up and down the black cock, clearly enjoying herself. Another shock hits me and I take the hint, returning to the pink monster and sliding my mouth around it, entering into a bobbing motion and sliding my tongue along it’s length. After less than a minute I can feel it beginning to throb and pulse and instinctively pull away, scared of what it’s about to do. As I do so I’m met by a torrent of hot sticky cum, coating my face and knocking the bunny ears off my head. I desperately wipe the substance out of my eyes and notice the light on the post has now turned green. I turn to the next cock and realise what I have to do.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account